News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Inkidu, January 11, 2011, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

I am... render speechless. That. Was. Awesome!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

Kazyth

You know, I'd probably still be playing it if it was Co-Op.  Despite some of the issues in say Fable 3, the Co-Op is what kept me into it.  Ah well.  Thanks for sharing this, Sabbers, it was fun to watch!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Sabby

There's a co-op mod, but I'm not willing to try it just yet... multiplayer can be sketchy enough as it is, I don't think I wanna risk the compatibility issues of a two random games modded to the eyeballs synching up in a home grown system.

Kazyth

I can see that!  I don't really use any mods for the game though, so that'd be less of an issue for me.  Assuming that I had anyone I trusted and knew well enough to play the game with, of course.  Ah well.  Makes me miss the days of playing Baulders Gate: Dark Alliance/DA2 and the Everquest-based versions thereof for the Playstation 2.

Mmmmmeeeeeeeeemmmmmooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiieeeees....
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Shjade

Last I checked in on that co-op mod it was basically little more than allowing people to interface in terms of seeing and communicating with each other, not really providing much in the way of interaction and visual representation was botched all to hell. But that was...maybe three months ago? So it could be cleaned up to a point of actually doing something game-enhancing by now.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Sabby

The one Andy showed me was full fledged MMO.

Callie Del Noire

greenbelt12

I love this game, it's wiped out five months of my life.

Even now, I'm still addicted to the sound of opening chests and collecting gold.

Sasquatch421

I enjoy this  game as well. I'm happy that they brought back a war paint option so my Khajit actually looks like a tiger.

Callie Del Noire

Oneiros

That... looks ridiculous and surprisingly fun.

Erato

I love Skyrim too. Bethesda makes beautiful worlds. But has anyone actually beat it, like all options? I think the only Bethesda game I've ever completed in it's entirety was Fall Out 3 and that took a long time! Bethesda gives you a lot of hours for your money! One of my favourite game companies for sure.
In the game of chess the Queen protects the King.

Etah dna Evol

Maybe I'm the dragonborn and I just don't know it yet
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

SinXAzgard21

I finally got rid of Skyrim... It got boring and its time in my home has passed.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Shjade

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on April 25, 2012, 10:59:15 PM
I finally got rid of Skyrim... It got boring and its time in my home has passed.

Kinda this. Though it was mostly that I got tired of the game's loading times and intermittent crashes. If it just ran smooth and clean I'd probably still be playing it...well, maybe. ... Nah, probably not. Combat was too dull.
◕/◕'s

Chris Brady

I'm not playing it enough to make it dull for me.  Although I have racked up 180 hours on it.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Sabby

Thought I'd share this wonderful mod with you nice folks who are no doubt grumbling over the 1.5 patch.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10115

Lets you tweak the killcams a lot, frequency, decapping and such, new moves, but if you add this to the Skyrim .ini file, you should be seeing more ranged killcams.

[VATS]
fVATSCastingAfterKillDelay=1.2000
uVATSRangedPercentSneak=100
uVATSRangedPercentGlobal=100
bVATSIgnoreProjectileTest=0
bVATSAllowNoKill=1
bVATSMultipleCombatants=1
bVATSForceRanged=1

Your welcome ^^

Sabby

Oops, forgot to mention, they need to be edited. I'm not sure of that part yet, but if you want to have the killcam happen every ranged kill, change them to this.

[VATS]
bVatsDebug=0
fVATSKillMoveEnd=4.0000
fVatsLightColorB=1.0000
fVatsLightColorG=1.0000
fVatsLightColorR=1.0000
fVATSLightElevation=100.0000
fVATSLightDistance=100.0000
fVATSLightAngle=0.0000
fVATSLightLevelMax=40.0000
fVATSLightLevelMin=20.0000
bVATSDisable=0
fVATSFocus=3.2000
bVATSSmartCameraCheckDebug=0
fVATSCastingAfterKillDelay=1.2000
uVATSRangedPercentSneak=100
uVATSRangedPercentGlobal=100
bVATSIgnoreProjectileTest=0
bVATSAllowNoKill=1
bVATSMultipleCombatants=1
bVATSForceRanged=1

I'm assuming Ranged Percent Chance is what ya want... I've changed it to 50, since I have beam spells which don't work so good with killcam.

Shjade

◕/◕'s

Slywyn

My absolute favorite 'mod' is actually the one that makes the archery ingame behave more like real archery. Gives the arrows an arc and unlimited range, based on gravity and the arc you give them. Turn up draw distance and get off a lucky shot, and you turn into a sniper.

I love it. :3
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Sabby

Quote from: Spectfade on May 08, 2012, 11:23:15 PM
My absolute favorite 'mod' is actually the one that makes the archery ingame behave more like real archery. Gives the arrows an arc and unlimited range, based on gravity and the arc you give them. Turn up draw distance and get off a lucky shot, and you turn into a sniper.

I love it. :3

Link >.> Noa

Slywyn

Quote from: Sabby on May 09, 2012, 11:25:37 AM
Link >.> Noa

It's a 'mod' because it's not actually a mod. It's an .ini tweak.

Skyrim Archery Tweak: More Realistic Aiming

edit: If you actually go to the link, you can open the video description to see the actual lines you need to modify.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Brandon

I put skyrim down for awhile when Tribes was finally released but last night I picked it back up and started to play my Imperial sword/shield fighter again. The last time I had played I just beat the main story
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
by going to Sovengarde and putting Alduin down

So I started the civil war up which was pretty anti-climactic. I see my imperial as an imperial supporter through and through (having been a soldier before coming to Skyrim). The whole game I wore the full set of heavy imperial armor which I really like with the closed faced helmet. Anyway, i went through I think nearly the whole civil war quest line within a few hours till I got to the imperial camp in Eastmarch. As I understand it that camp is made to assault Windhelm and end the war once and for all but when I went to talk to Legate Rikke she wouldnt let me advance the quest...quest bugs for the lose!

So for the next hour I made a Khajit theif and joined the theives guild, robbed Whiterun blind, and generally caused Skyrim's next economic depression.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sabby

Sigh... the game has been crashing constantly. First it was just Whiterun, but now it comes randomly whenever resting, travelling, opening a door, or talking. Not guna bother for now, too frustrated.

And I just made a Futa Dark Elf with twin claws >.<