Ninja high-schoolers [light-NC]

Started by Dizzied, January 01, 2009, 06:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzied

I recently have found myself wanting to do an RP with ninjas.  For the setting, I was thinking it's modern day.  Our characters are members of family's that have trained secretly as ninjas since the feudal era.  I prefer ninja who don't actually have any superhuman powers- their stealth comes from careful training.  Equipment plays a big role (grappling hooks, shuriken, etc), and the missions they do come from the elders, who seem to coordinate the families towards some unclear goal.  Spying on politicians, sabotaging shipments and following people are common assignments.  Since our characters would be rather young, we might not know about the more violent tasks.  Naturally, it takes place in Japan.

What I had in mind was that I would play a high school girl who's been raised in one of these families.  She's struggling with her schoolwork, trying to juggle her family duties with her ambitions for higher education.  You would play a young man who's likewise been training to be a ninja all his life.  His family moves into the area, and the two of us are introduced and ordered to work together as a team.  Since I'm your senior, I'm expected to also teach you some techniques.  Your character might be interested in a little more than just techniques though...

What I'm looking for isn't a violent and forceful NC scene.  It's more like...your character just won't take no for an answer.  And refuses to stop till he gets what he's after- maybe not sex right away, but going a little further every scene till it happens.  Scenes can be at the dojo where we train, either character's house, the high school we attend, or even on missions.

Check my O/O's, and send me a PM if your interested!  We can change things around or work out whatever details we'd like. 

Arlyn

An interesting idea- I think it'd be fun.  Though, I have to admit that I think it'd be more fun with a little additional powers that aren't simply natural.  That aside, I like this idea, but I think that the characters would know about the more violent tasks.  Students in high school do start paying more attention to their surroundings, and not just their immediate surroundings, after all.  That sort of thing might be taught to them as well at around that time.

Dizzied

Taken, for now, but I'm thinking in the near future I might want to run a 3 or 4 player game for something like this.  So keep an eye out.  ;)

Chris Brady

Aw, man, I hate being too late.  This looked cool.  Well, have fun kids.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming