Welcome to the League of Legends (Recruiting)

Started by swordwind, October 04, 2010, 11:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swordwind

Welcome to the League of Legends!

Come forth champion of renown skill. Our summoners seek to test your mettle. For within this league you shall be tested, for your skills, for your cunning, for you strength, for your honor, even for your infamy. It is here that you will be forged into a being a being of unknown might and power. It is here that you shall grace the pages of history and become what all hope to achieve, to become, a legend. So enter, with hope or despair, and see if you are found worthy. Enter and become one of the league.

Greetings all. I figure I give a shot at running something a little different. I'm looking for a game that will have all kinds of different characters pitted against one another in a group vs group battle. But the catch is their is an objective to the matches that I haven't really seen. But I"m getting ahead of myself. First I want to see some interest within this game. Who here would like to see a game with a number of different, unique,special, characters work together for a common goal? To see your actions affect the world and the people that you do battle with? I know it sounds unheard of but, I believe it is possible.  To do that I require a group pf people to work with. So will you join and watch a story unlike so many others unfold? Or move on towards the next game that take's your fancy? The choice is yours, for only some can become a legends. 

More information will be revealed to those that show interest. Any questions will be answered this evening. Ether though PM or here. We look forward to your reply. 

Miles Trent

I used to have an RP similar to this on MSN Groups and its piqued my interest some. I'll be sticking around to see where it might go.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Geradine

you have caught my interest as well. i would like to see how this works out with a long running..."race" i have.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Revelation

I'd hope no one facechecks any nearby bushes, could end up with a demacia to the face ;)

If this is based off what I believe it is, will we be using Runeterra and the league established in it, though with our own 'champions' instead of the established ones? Or will we play summoners? Or both?!

swordwind

Very well. Seeing as some have shown a degree of interest I shall enlighten you as to what the game will include. As the questions grow I think I will include a easily accessible start menu for late arrivals and people seeking general knowledge. But onto the questions. You seem to have interest in what is to come so, I will inform you more, on what this league is asking for you. Each person that shows interest in this game and wishes to play within must create someone. Anything that they desire as long as they can be killed. For death will happen a number of times within this game. But nothing is final. You shall die and you shall be reborn. For the objective of the game is to crush what lays beyond the towers and walls of the enemy. Remember that as you battle one another. Death of the enemy is important but death of the enemies heart will win the war.

Applications are simple enough. Create something or someone of that would warrant renown status. Be it a simple peasant that slained hundreds while defending a gateway with a sword in hand, to a master gunman that killed dozen's with his skill at arms. The limitations are your own. But you will die and you will not be at peak power to begin. You must divide yourself into four levels of skill. As the game move on these skills will become unlocked and you can use them before your opponent or at the same time. Each skill will be special but only one skill will top them all. A signature skill or move that only your person can do. We shall call it an ultimate ability. This power can affect dozen's of people, one person, the area around you and your allies, anything, but you must know that upon using it you will not be able to use it again for some time. Along with these skills we shall have you create a passive skill. This skill only works for you and does something that merely makes you unique. Do you become harder to hit while moving? Do you heal yourself the longer you don't become harmed? Are you able to see things at points in time that others cannot? Remember you are a team and your teammates can help you in the coming fights. So without farther delay I will present a character sheet. More will come with more interest of course.

Name:
Armaments: 
Passive Skill:
Skills/Powers:
1:
2:
3:
4:   
History: (Reason for Joining the League)