News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Man uses sandwich to assault girlfriend

Started by King_Furby, November 19, 2008, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

I am sorry but this is funny as hell, especially cause it does not look like the women was actually hurt. But honestly how much of a loser is this guy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27793459/?GT1=43001

Avi

Seriously, this guy deserves a mention on "World's Dumbest Criminals"... your fists are more effective than a sandwich.  Ass. :P
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Stattick

I'm told that a good loaf of French bread can be substituted for a sword. It could have been worse if she'd gotten some Grey Poupon in her eye. Wow, she got off lucky to have been so mildly injured, after being assaulted by that deadly French food.
O/O   A/A

HairyHeretic

Its the Dwarf battle bread you really have to watch out for.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Inkidu

What a waste of a good sandwich...

Mayo: Not just for high cholesterol anymore. 
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Quote from: HairyHeretic on November 19, 2008, 02:54:54 PM
Its the Dwarf battle bread you really have to watch out for.

I baked some of that by accident once.

I particularly liked this line:

QuoteAuthorities aren't saying if the weapon he wielded was a club sandwich.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Avi

Heh, yeah.  Gotta love MSNBC.  They always put a little comedic flair into the light-hearted stuff.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Chris Brady

Quote from: Oniya on November 19, 2008, 06:24:46 PM
I baked some of that by accident once.

I particularly liked this line:

QuoteAuthorities aren't saying if the weapon he wielded was a club sandwich.

I truly hope one of the reporters had the balls to ask that question, I really do, because I'm cracking up over here...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

callmedib

Quote from: aviationrox on November 19, 2008, 02:05:58 PM
Seriously, this guy deserves a mention on "World's Dumbest Criminals"... your fists are more effective than a sandwich.  Ass. :P

I guess that would depend on how old the lunch meat was.

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Stattick

Now I'm wondering what they were fighting about, if it was related to the sandwich itself, where the sandwich came from, and who made the sandwich.

"Here honey, I made you a sandwich."
"Oh, sammwich! Danka!"
"Do you like it?"
"THIS DOESN'T HAVE ANY GREY POUPON ON IT!?" Wupich!
O/O   A/A

Inkidu

Quote from: Stattick on November 23, 2008, 01:55:51 AM
Now I'm wondering what they were fighting about, if it was related to the sandwich itself, where the sandwich came from, and who made the sandwich.

"Here honey, I made you a sandwich."
"Oh, sammwich! Danka!"
"Do you like it?"
"THIS DOESN'T HAVE ANY GREY POUPON ON IT!?" Wupich!
Jeez, all he had to do was wait till the next red light. I'm sure that someone would have pulled alongside, rolled down the window, and handed him some. >,>
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Vekseid

QuotePolice haven't said what type of sandwich was involved.

...funny.

Tawni Black

I cannot even imagine what that man was thinking at the time... If someone can help me fathom it, please, please do!

LaBelleDame

I really should get me one of these.

Mathim

This immediately made me think of Shoot 'Em Up, which I saw yesterday, where Clive Owen kept using CARROTS to kill people.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

ShrowdedPoet

SUCK MY HAM AND LICK UP THE MAYONAISE BITCH!!!!  *laughs*
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Mathim

Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

ShrowdedPoet

. . .suck my roast beef?  suck my hamburger?  suck my philley cheese steak?
Ons and Offs

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

ShrowdedPoet

He beat her half to death with his limited time $5 foot long smothered in mayo. . .
Ons and Offs

Will

Subway used to make me want to beat someone with a sandwich, for sure.  Only the people that worked there, though.  I just quit going.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Inkidu

*Is sad because now he feels really old for being the only one to know the relevance of his grey pupon joke...* : (

Caity

I remember gray poupon.  :P

And am I wrong or didn't Subway foot longs cost less than $5 before they started their $5 foot long campaign?

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Inkidu on November 24, 2008, 03:19:24 PM
*Is sad because now he feels really old for being the only one to know the relevance of his grey pupon joke...* : (

I get your grey pupon joke.

Quote from: Caitilicious on November 24, 2008, 03:27:57 PM
I remember gray poupon.  :P

And am I wrong or didn't Subway foot longs cost less than $5 before they started their $5 foot long campaign?

I think the gimic there is if you buy a lot of them it is actually cheaper. . .but I don't know because I always buy six inch.
Ons and Offs