Too much to handle (post-apocalyptic) (F looking for M or F)

Started by elfguy, April 11, 2012, 03:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The world ended several years ago now, when the bombs fell, and civilization failed. Now, there's only a handful of survivors, doing what they can to live in these destroyed cities. Some have strength and skills, and as such they have the power, being able to raid those who don't, take their supplies, beat them up, maybe keep them as slaves, or kill them and move on. It's a brutal world.

Kathy is a 22 years old girl, and she doesn't really fit in either categories. She's a unique case. For one thing, she roams around almost completely naked, making quite a nice target of herself. While she looks like an easy prey, nothing could be further from the truth. The fact is that violence, fighting, turns her on, and she's great at sneaking around, attacking from behind, and getting what she wants. She has a fit body, from all the natural exercise she gets, and can handle herself just fine. But she's also very playful about it, and doesn't really crave being in power or dominating others. All she wants is to have fun. So when an experienced raider found her and decided to take her as his/her side-kick, a personal servant who would travel with him/her and satisfy his/her desires, Kathy agreed right away. But the raider doesn't know what he's/she's getting into, and Kathy proves to be quite a hand full..

So for this RP, my idea is that you would play a raiding character, someone who's used to going around the post-apocalyptic wasteland and doing what needs to be done to survive, someone pragmatic, calm and reasoned. Kathy is the complete opposite. All she wants is to have fun, and she does everything for it. During the story I envision many scenarios happening, like raiding other people, scavenging through the ruins, etc, we could each play NPCs we come across, and to give you an idea of her personality, for example maybe one encounter the raider wants to strategically set up an ambush, while Kathy instead goes right in and pounces on the enemy, bringing him down and starting to sensually play with him. As an other example while the two of them sleep one night, the raider may wake up to find a horny Kathy standing on top of him, just before she starts sexually assaulting him/her. Anyways if the concept sounds fun let me know.

----

Visna

Love the concept. I'd adore playing out the story with you as either a female or male. Maybe Kathy's partner could have been in trouble with her group of raiders and sought out Kathy for protection from them. If it is open, feel free to toss me a message and we can get it rolling. :)