DnD 3.5

Started by Inkidu, September 26, 2008, 09:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Just in case any of the games I've shown interest in go under.

I would really like to get into a DnD (3.5) Because I'm a noob. I would need someone with better resources than mine to GM it. I would prefer to just do something high adventure at 1st. Level.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Idej

Well, if you are looking for a game to jump in.  Why not join in on Zaer's DnD Shadows and Shades in the game Laodheach's Day in Waterdeep.  Just got to ask him first as he is the DM of course, and it is polite.  Give him a PM and see if it is possible to do so.

And if you need help creating a character I can always provide assistance with great ease as I have a gigantic collection of DnD books at my disposal.

Right now that is one of the few DnD 3.5 games I know that is running right now here on E.  If you don't want to join in on that group of adventurers try going one on one with someone, and maybe Zaer might be able to pull that one off, but I am not the one who knows what goes on in the mind of others so you'll just have to take a leap of faith and see what where you will land.  Give it a chance and like I said I am more than willing to help create your character if you would like my help.

RubySlippers

Sure come on over to Zaer's game more the merrier I'm all for you joining.