Batsose's Latest Cravings - Seeking Creative Female

Started by Batsose, July 24, 2014, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

RP ideas
Assassin versus Assassin - Image inspired RP - open to ideas
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Alien Invasion
Aliens have taken over the earth and killed a large majority of humans.  They enslaved  the rest of the humans to do their labor, which mainly means mining for natural resources.  The aliens left to watch over the operation have taken on a replicated human form, inhabit a human city and in a way begin to simulate human culture, but still keeping the slave humans out.  In the greater alien culture the place becomes almost like a vacation destination (come live as a human on Earth).  A certain group of aliens have developed a curiosity into human sexuality and allow some female humans to enter their new society, but keep them as sex slaves.  They begin trading female human slaves.  Meanwhile back in the alien home-world there is a faction of aliens who do not agree with enslavement of humans, but for the most part they are shut out.  One infiltrates and poses as an alien-human hybrid to try and find a way to to free humans.  He decides to try and help one specific female human slave, but first must engage as the others do and treat her as a sex toy.  Eventually he gets her alone and tries to convince her he wants to help humans escape their enslavement.  Having taken human-alien hybrid form also means developing human emotions and in the process he begins to develop feelings for her.  I am open to how this goes.

Retired drug smuggler is asked to help a young business women.  She had some success as a stockbroker, but is eager to make really big money.  He tells her he has  a connection with drug cartel and is convinces her into a deal that on the surface seems fairly low risk. All she has to do is put up the money and return gets a good taste of the profits, but something goes wrong and now her life is danger as the drug cartel think she double crossed them.  He is also in trouble, but tells her he has an escape plan.  In desperation she asks him to help her.  He agrees, but tells she must pack up and leave her life.  She has very little money as she spent it all on this deal, he has connections to help her get out of the country and create a new identity, but he can't bankroll her, so she has to be willing sell herself to get what she wants to survive.  I am open to how this goes.

Couple Abduction (this could be siblings)
A man and a woman who do not know each other, and are both married to other people  are abducted and wake up in a room together.  They are told the will be set free, but the must give the other one an orgasm.  Once each person has given the other an orgasm they are set free.  A few weeks later each are given an email stating they were video taped and are basically bribed to do it again and given the others contact information.  They get together and decide to do it, but also decide to work together to find out who is bribing them.  They eventually do, but somehow they have come to enjoy the things they do together, do they stop?

The Perfect Mate

Science Fiction setting: A brilliant and controversial scientist had developed biosphere technology in the form of an orbiting satellite.  He was controversial in that he also developed a way to genetically grow and design a human being.  this type of technology was extremely controversial  and he was banned from further research.  Legend has it he disappeared and no one knows what happened to him.  Jump ahead about a hundred years and we have deep space exploration team exploring an isolated solar system looking for mining opportunities.  One of the explorers stumbles on this strange man-made satellite and is ordered to investigate.  What he finds is a beautiful landscape within a biosphere that is completely self-sustaining.  He also discovers that there is what appears to be a young woman living alone on the satellite.  It turns out this legendary scientist had escaped to this solar system and lived in this biosphere and created a perfect mate.  He also developed a way to alter the genetic code so she remains youthful looking.  She appears very innocent like, but also very sexual and open and tells him that her Master, the old scientist, died about 10 years ago and she has been alone ever since.  I am open to how this goes from here.

Step-sister / Step-brother - Favors for sex

I am interested in playing an RP where the female is acting disinterested in the sex.  My thought along these lines is that an older step-sister knows her slightly younger step-brother is into her, and it kind of turns her on.  One day she is really feeling lazy and doesn't want to do her chores.  She jokingly tells her step-brother, "hey I will give you a hand-job if you do the dishes for me."  The step-brother being desperate for sexual attention thinks she is being serious.  She laughs him off, but then decides it might not be a bad idea, so she does so acting disinterested by watching TV.  Subsequently they are both turned on by the encounter and it goes where-ever from there.

PM if interested

Undercover Agent Bribe
An undercover agent has been working hard to get deep into an organized crime syndicate.  An high end pimp who arranges dates for some of the bosses discovers she is a cop.  He could go to the bosses and tell them, but he doesn't care and would rather see what he could get from her.  He approaches her telling her he will blow her cover unless she agrees to go on some specialty dates.  Desperate not lose her cover and fearful her life might be in jeopardy she decides to do it thinking it would only be a short while as a bust is eminent.  It turns out to be a high price sexual auction and she feels the whole process is demeaning, but part of her enjoyed it.  Afterward she finds out the bust is delayed and she may have to do it again, part of her is afraid because she knows she kind of liked it.

TAKENThe Psych Intern and the Psychopath (Harley Quinn / Joker inspired)

A sociopath is deemed insane and sentenced to a State Hospital.  Young Psych intern is interviewing him and falls in love and eventually helps him to escape.  I am looking for someone wiling to dive into psychological thriller / unconventional romance sphere and co-create a good plot-line.  PM if interested.

The Super Hero and the Stripper
A young boy is abducted by aliens and is experimented on, but he when he gets older he escapes and returns to Earth with special powers all of which he is not fully aware.  He hides his power wanting to find out why he was abducted, why he was chosen.  Meanwhile, he also discovers his sexuality has emerged and he has very dark urges, but he does not have any guidance of what to do.  He goes to a strip club and meets a stripper who he has an affinity to but does not know why.  She is a real train wreck and is in debt with club owner and tells she fears for her life.  He helps her and gives her a place to stay and they slowly fall in love.  He explores his sexuality with her, which is very dark, but she is willing to go there with him.  Through their interaction memories flood back and overtime, he also begins to discover secrets of why he was abducted, that he was used as barter to for alien technology, so with her help he decides to go after those people who wronged him.

PM if interested.

The Perverted Coach
A young athlete has a crush on her coach.  She then finds out he is secretly taping the locker room.  She puts on a show after her teammates leave and then confronts him, saying she wants to have an affair or she will expose him.  She wants him to treat her and take her out, but he feels pressure because he is married and doesn't want his wife to find out.  I am open to how this goes.

In DiscussionVampire Bride Search
An ancient vampire has come out of isolation and wants to find a new bride.  He has built up his wealth and lives in a very old mansion in San Francisco.  He is a patron of the arts, and gives money to all sorts of charities to keep up appearances, but the community has always known him as a recluse.  He also is part of a darker community in San Francisco and has some followers who know his secret and which he would turn them, but he has always refused.  And then one day he changes his mind, but he wants someone fresh, young and corruptible not the eager, so he begins his search.  I am open to characters and plot-lines for who he finds and what happens next.

TAKENThe Reporter
A young ambitious female reporter knows there is corruption in the Mayor's office, but can’t get the evidence.  Then she finds a informant and offers to pay him off, but he wants something different.  He is running a secret website that sells video of real women doing sexual activities in public and his last model bailed on him.  If she is willing to shoot one of these videos with him he give her the information she likes.  She does it and sort of likes it and the information he gives helps her break a big story, but she needs more information to go deeper, but is she willing to shoot more videos for it.

TAKENStranded Alien creature
A woman, maybe a biologist discovers an alien creature and keeps it in her home not sure what to do with it.  It is actually very affectionate and one evening it actually begins to interact sexually with her.  The creature is very intelligent with its own language.  Overtime the creature learns her language and begins to talk with her and they develop a relationship.  I am open to ideas with this one and definitely looking to co-create a plot

TakenThe Servant and The Princess
A young spoiled princess develops a crush on a servant.  She thinks she can just order him around and that he should be grateful for her attention and initially the servant complies but over time he takes control as her desire for him rises. 

PM if interested
More to come....

Batsose

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Batsose

in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Batsose