The Craving has Returned! (M for F)

Started by Xavier, April 28, 2014, 10:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Hello everybody,

Nice to meet you and thank you for taking the time to read this, I greatly appreciate that.  I will start off by apologizing, I know my writing style is most likely a little rusty, it's been over a year since I've been on the site.  In 2010, I separated from the Navy and had a very rough transition to finding a job.  I did find one and was sent overseas to accompany other troops for training and support.  Did that for a few months, came home and then went back again, so I've been very busy.  But with the recent withdraw of overseas troops, I am told I will be back home more often for training in the US. 

Aside from the mini-background of what has been happening with me, I want to dive back into roleplaying and have some fun :)  I'm quite open to try new roles, if you don't see something listed below then please tell me and I will gladly hear you out and try it.  I'll be working diligently on my profile, o/o's and anything else I'm missing to get back up to speed. 

-----

Fantasy - Elves, vampires, werewolves, ect.. Can be any combination of creatures, imagination time haha.

Organized Crime - Mafia style of course, could be bodyguard and daughter, mafia leader and bodyguard or even undercover agent inside the mafia.

Supernatural - Not the TV show, sorry :(  Angels, demons, gods, ghosts... Haven't put much thought into this one as of late but I have done one before with fallen angel x demon that was fun.

Historical - Major history buff, love everything about it and all eras.  Roman, Samurai, Medieval, Pirates, Gladiators or anything else you favor.

Incest - Don't have to explain this much, something of curiosity about it.

Bestiality - Tried this once before I left a long time ago, still curious about it.. Could be combined with other roles.

-----

So that is my list and I'm more than happy to hear any suggestions, please send them my way.  I appreciate you taking the time to read over them, if any catch your ear, send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you and have a good day!

X

Xavier

Just updating this post. I'm still looking for one or two roleplays. If none below catch your interest, message me with what you like and we can go from there. You can private message me or reach me on yahoo.

Thank you,
X

Lord Inquisitor

Hey, I'd be interested in a historical fantasy type rp?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205111.0

For those who are interested in FxF medieval romance rps.