What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A long cherry red jumper over a red, striped fitted T-shirt, navy track pants, denim sandals, my rings, and an old locket my mother gave me with an enamel flower and seed pearls on a gold chain.

Loina

Jeans and a T-shirt... because I'm a h*ckin rebel.

It is a black and red shirt with a very American styled symbol on it, probably not the best thing for the North West of England but I like it.

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown pencil skirt and a soft, pastel peach, long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings, brown heels

Merry Gentry

a really soft pink tank top, and pajama shorts
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose sheath with a round neckline and elbow-length sleeves and a hem at the knee, sheer black stockings and black heels

Tidal

School t-shirt and shorts both black

Beguile's Mistress

A beige slip under a beige lace overdress with a Sabrina (boat) neckline, fitted bodice, elbow-length sleeves and a straight skirt and beige low-heeled sandals.

Beguile's Mistress

Just reddish brown slacks and a cream colored long-sleeved silk blouse with brown loafers

AmberStarfire

A light blue top over my black and gold skirt. No shoes or jewellery, but I have a hair band around my ponytail.

Ignavus

Gray camouflage cargo pants and a white Bob Marley t-shirt

MelisaArtemis

something that wouldn't look out of place in the stepford wive movie XD

AmberStarfire

Denim jeans and an emerald green wrap style top with lotus flowers.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray A-line skirt hemmed above the knee, a lacy white camisole and a sheer, long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black Armani business suit (clients in today and presentations going on), a white silk shell underneath, sheer black stockings and black stilettos with an ankle strap

CassieBear

A black dress with big colorful flowers on it.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

AmberStarfire

A Star Wars Battlefront t-shirt (with something like an at-at on it) and blue/grey track pants.

Beguile's Mistress

Light pink linen skirt gathered at the waist, white round necked blouse with large pastel flowers scattered over it with buttons down the back, white low-heeled sandals

Caedy

Grey yoga pants, star wars tank top, black flip flops.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

AmberStarfire

A khaki t-shirt (that I got from an Army surplus store years ago) over cream track pants. Also a hair band around my ponytail. :)

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green sleeveless dress with a pleated and fitted bodice and gathered tulip skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

That sounds pretty.

An emerald green top over a black and white striped skirt.

(AKA all of my comfy slacks were in the laundry).

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray slacks with a black belt and a long-sleeved white lace blouse with wide cuffs and ruffled neck line and black heels

BentLycan93

A Deadpool T-Shirt that is grey and red. A pair of blue knee length shorts.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose business suit with a fitted jacket and pencil skirt, beige silk cowl-neck shell, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, pale pink long-sleeved silk blouse with a slightly darker pink collar and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels