What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

A dark blue A-line skirt and a dark red silk long-sleeved blouse with a notched collar and full sleeves that end in wide cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved black top with silver flowers, dark green camo slacks (kind of like combats only they're stretchy trousers). A pale pink jacket, and crystal heart earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Black wrap dress covered in white polka dots having a v-neck and elbow-length sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

A sleeveless black shift with a round collar topped by a cerulean blue open jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A long, cherry red jumper with 3/4 length sleeves over light grey casual slacks and a black, Evanescence t-shirt. Small crystal heart earrings as well.

Beguile's Mistress

My royal purple pencil skirt and a silver crepe satin long sleeved blouse, beige stockings and beige heels.

Caeli

Going casual today - a form-fitting dress with variegated and tiered stripes, knee-high gray socks and sneakers!
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

AmberStarfire

A green woolen jumper, light grey slacks and a pink t-shirt with a leopard on it. Also crystal earrings and little grey slipper sock things.

Beguile's Mistress

Skinny black silk slacks, a black silk sleeveless shell under a blue and white paisley tunic with elbow length sleeves, black ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A red fitted T-shirt, jeans, a long cherry red jumper and a thick, grey woolen cardigan over that. It's cold.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray, black and white tweed pencil skirt and a long sleeved cashmere white sweater with a mock turtle neck collar, sheer black stockings and black heels.

KatieBower

Soooo tired, haven't changed out of my class clothes: TAFE shirt and bike shorts >.> no shoes, warm socks

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green business suit, cream silk blouse with a shawl collar, beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Long sleeved red dress with a round neckline, fitted bodice and drop-waist full circular skirt, beige stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A dark pink long-sleeved top with white flowers, and a grey chunky woolen hooded cardigan. Also light grey slacks (they're like track pants but a very thin, soft material).

WindWhisperer

Cotton nightshirt, white and house slippers.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks and a long sleeved gold colored silk blouse and black ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a red blouse with faint gold pin stripes, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A green woolen jumper, a white fitted t-shirt and blue-grey track pants. White socks, and a pink hair band around my ponytail.

I got my hair cut shorter but even the layers are still long enough to ponytail it.

Beguile's Mistress

Full gathered skirt with pink and lavender and orange hibiscus flowers printed on it, a navy blouse with a sailor collar and 3/4-length sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark purple slacks, white long-sleeved silk blouse, black ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a silk blouse in white with red and dark blue flowers, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

That sounds lovely, BeMi.

A long-sleeved cherry red top with white flowers, black slacks, a grey woolen hooded cardigan, and grey slipper socks because it's cold.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved Nightwish band shirt (the image with the owl), light grey slacks (like super-soft track pants), my grey hooded cardigan (the hood pulled up because it's cold), and slipper socks again (for the same reason).

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a light gray cable knit sweater with black ballet flats