What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, black silk blouse with yellow, white and beige flowers, sheer black stockings, black heels.

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt, maroon track pants, and a long cream cardigan.

WindWhisperer

A basic nightshirt - blue, oversized and comfy. 

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

The Green One

Black Converse, green skinny jeans, black Dragon Age t-shirt and plaid green and black shirt.

Not available for new stories

R3ap3r Mark 77

Green camo pants, black/grey socks and an old Joker Tee, super lazy day here

Larkin

A black Avenged Sevenfold shirt and grey basketball shorts.

Victorian

A charcoal grey Brooks Brothers suit with a white starched shirt and a red rep tie.  A pair of black cap toe lace ups and of course boxers and a white t-shirt.

WindWhisperer

Black casual dress pants, bright blue short-sleeved casual blouse, black bra, and black flat shoes. 

R3ap3r Mark 77

Due to the necessity to actually get up and do something, I have regretfully changed into a black Ramones Tee, Dark Blue jeans, a pair of Airwalks and a red hoodie

Beguile's Mistress

Slim fitting khaki slacks and a mint green Oxford cloth button-down shirt with brown loafers

Victorian

A dark green blazer with a lighter green buttoned shirt, no tie, a pair of charcoal gray dress slacks and black leather shoes.
Of course the belt is black because a gentleman's belt always matches his shoes.

R3ap3r Mark 77

Olive green sports jacket, green band tee and a pair of camo pants, complete with my comfy old man slippers, another lazy day for me

Beguile's Mistress

Royal blue sleeveless sheath dress and matching jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Victorian

Blue Levi's, a short sleeve button down and Italian loafers.  It is casual day at work.

WindWhisperer

White fitted jeans, basic stone grey t-shirt, black intimates things, black leather belt and my indoor slippers.

AmberStarfire

A green and white floral dress, with a brown cardigan over (that has copper threads through it). In other words, I probably look like a tree. :P

R3ap3r Mark 77

White shirt, black tie and trousers complete with steel toe capped boots, finished off with a McDonald's crew cap....work yay

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

Minty green long-sleeved silk blouse and pale gray pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Navy coat dress with long sleeves and a flared skirt, wide white cuffs and a wide white collar along with a row of brass buttons down the front, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Victorian

A blue button down, a pair of khaki pants and a pair of Bass leather loafers.  No customers today.

Cookie

Lime green t shirt, jeans, black pumps, nerdy specs.
O/Os
Availability: Back, active and looking for something.

Princess Leina

Red t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

Phoenixrisen

Jeans I haven't been able to wear in at least six months and a really comfy shirt.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21