What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindWhisperer

One cotton ex-large dress-shirt with a blue grey and white checkered design. Nothing more, nothing less and it`s unbuttoned.

CassieBear

My usual staple of yoga pants and tank top and my glasses. Pajama wear.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Beguile's Mistress

Grey sleeveless sheath with a round neckline, a mulberry jacket with and open front and long sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

WindWhisperer

White night shirt and my black slippers, comfy and happy.

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of pale yellow linen slacks and a long-sleeved silk blouse covered in pale pastel splotches, beige ballet flats

WindWhisperer

Orange paisley dress shirt of long button up sleeves, black denim pants comfort fit, skin tones stockings, black under clothing and my black leather belt that was bought in Bulgaria. 

Beguile's Mistress

Navy gathered skirt with sprays of multi-colored flowers, a dark blue blouse with pin tucks down the front, a wide collar trimmed with a narrow ruffle and elbow-length sleeves with wide cuffs, beige stockings, navy heels

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt with white stripes over cream track pants. I have a red robe on over that because it's cold, and slipper socks because my feet were cold.

Larinaka

Quote from: Poppy on October 09, 2012, 11:36:35 AM
Still naked. :D

I've discovered that the more I have to dress "professionally" for work, the less I want to wear at home. It's 2 pm PST and I'm still in my birthday suit.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe
My O/O's!
My Idea's!

Kore

High waisted denim skirt, white t-shirt and an oversized, long crimson sweater! and my black, "witchy" shoes.

Beguile's Mistress

My Sidney Crosby hockey jersey and white fuzzy socks

WindWhisperer

Navy blue pencil skirt, black leather belt, sky blue button-up long sleeved blouse and my favorite black flat shoes with the cushiony insoles.

Beguile's Mistress

Crimson pencil skirt and a black long-sleeved silk blouse with small white polka dots, sheer black stockings and black heels

MajesticFrost

Dark green T-Shirt with a monkey and words saying "Free your monkey. Go commando" in front, black basketball shorts and black slippers.
  [tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I have all the characteristics of a human being:
blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear,
identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."[/td][td]
I tripped and feel into some feelings.
Don't worry
I brushed that sh-t off.
O/O
[/td][td]_[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]  

AmberStarfire

One of my favourite cardigans. It's a brown knit cardigan with copper foil through the wool. It's long, and a bit worn out looking at this stage, but that's because I really like it and I've worn it a lot. I'd buy another new one the same if I could.

I'm also wearing a blue Colorado t-shirt from when I was over there and dark blue/grey track pants. I'm dosed in a cold so dressing for comfort today.

Beguile's Mistress

A dark green business suit (pencil skirt and fitted jacket) with a pale peach, cowl-necked, sleeveless shell, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Bruja

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 13, 2017, 03:32:11 PM
A dark green business suit (pencil skirt and fitted jacket) with a pale peach, cowl-necked, sleeveless shell, sheer black stockings and black heels.

So impeccably dressed my dear BeMi

OT: A beach towel...

ArtemisHighmore

Quote from: Rapt Attention on September 13, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

Oh my!

Shorts! About to workout. xD

WindWhisperer

Black casual dress pants, emerald green button-up long sleeved dress shirt and my new black flat shoes.

MariaTgirl

Long purple blouse, blue lacey panties, that's it.
The worlds one and only self-described Crazy Crippled Tranny.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Rapt Attention on September 13, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

Thank you, love.  Wish I could get away with just a towel here at work but people would talk! :-)

Today it's a black pencil skirt and a pale pink long-sleeved blouse that has narrow lace trim on collar and cuffs, beige stockings and black heels.

WindWhisperer

Cotton tank shirt of pale green, a silk dress shirt- button down, long sleeves, pine forest green -, basic pencil skirt of black and classic leather flat shoes.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green shirt-waist dress with a tailored collar, long sleeves and a full, gathered skirt, beige stockings and black heels

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~