What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A green and white floral short-sleeved dress and owl stud earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Bright yellow sundress with narrow shoulder straps and a row of daisy buttons down the front and white sandals with daisies on the straps

BentLycan93

Doctor Who Tardis shirt that is blue and navy shorts.

The Green One

Not available for new stories

AmberStarfire

One of my khaki army surplus t-shirts and black soft slacks.

BentLycan93

Beguile's Mistress

Black gathered skirt with bands of white at the hem and an ultra-wide waist band, a white long-sleeved blouse with wide cuffs and a cowl neckline, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Janzhi

A fleck of green cilantro between my teeth, melted chocolate on my blouse, and what looks like a Starbucks iced-coffee stain on my skirt. Never mind, the cilantro's gone.

AmberStarfire

A light blue (kind of stone wash) t-shirt I got on holiday in Colorado and navy blue track pants.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a white long-sleeved silk tailored blouse with a light gray blazer, sheer black stockings and black heels

Rhadiance

AxiomUltimatum

Chequered pyjama shorts and a navy vest top.

WyldRanger

Tan cargo shorts, black tennis shoes, and my black Evanescence shirt :D

AmberStarfire

Quote from: WyldRanger on August 30, 2017, 10:04:56 AM
Tan cargo shorts, black tennis shoes, and my black Evanescence shirt :D

Cool. :) I slept in my Evanescence shirt last night.

OT: A light blue top, a long cherry red jumper, black soft slacks, denim sandals and my jewellery.

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown pencil skirt and a long-sleeved pale peach silk blouse, sheer beige stockings and brown heels

BentLycan93

Black Deadpool tank top and red pair of boy shorts.

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of black slacks and a white Oxford cloth button-down long-sleeved shirt and black loafers.

Bruja

black one piece bathing suit and black ray bans

Amaris

Black work pants, green polo... and most my underclothes

BentLycan93

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue sleeveless shift with a round neckline, white jacket and white belt and white sandals

BentLycan93

A white shirt with Havana Cuba on the front along with palm trees.
Grey pants.

Beguile's Mistress

Just some black cotton slacks and a red long-sleeved blouse with white collar and cuffs and a pair of black loafers.

Luryd

White knit sweater with the word love that is in a reflected black text . Satin peachy or salmon color underwear.
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt, pale gray long-sleeved silk blouse with narrow machine embroidered bands of dark gray around collar and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black open-toed heels.