What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white print sleeveless dress with a round neckline, fitted bodice and gathered skirt, and wide red belt, along with a waist-length black jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels

Luryd

Boxers and an old pooh jammy top that was a gift from my mother.
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

Chewy

Dark gray sweat pants, dark gray slippers and a black sweater with star wars saying all over it in white and gray lettering and a giant picture of Darth Vadar on the front in black. (Because I'm a nerd)

TheHangedOne

Rainbow beach towel 'kilt' and 'cloak', as I just got out of the shower.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Chewy

I look like I should be going to a funeral. Black leggings, a black tanktop with a black v-neck overtop and a pair of socks and my slippers. Still somewhat on bedrest from surgery so there's really no way in hell I feel like putting anything more on than this!

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved white silk blouse and black gathered skirt with a taupe trellis pattern on it, beige stockings and beige heels

Merry Gentry

gray dress pants and a red, green, gray abstract pattern top
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

AmberStarfire

A khaki nightshirt, which is really just a very long t-shirt I bought from an army surplus store years ago.

Ignavus

A pair of ratty pale cut-off jean shorts lol

Chewy

Fuzzy gray pj pants that have black skulls and pink plaid bows on them, socks, slippers and a maroon colored oversized t-shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue pencil skirt and a periwinkle and white, long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

That sounds pretty, BeMi.

A purple dress, and a hair band around my ponytail.

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you, Amber.

Blue fitted sleeveless dress with a straight skirt and a palm leaf print in white, beige stockings and beige heels

AmberStarfire

Chewy

Black sweat capris with a metallic rainbow skull on the hip and an orange-pink tank top with an elaborate dream catcher design on the front in black.

The Lioness

Denim clam-diggers rolled up slightly at the hem, a black sleeveless scoop-neck blouse with blue, pink, and white floral design, pearl earrings and necklace, and socks and sneakers. I had to wear sneakers today because my back is so effed up.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated as of 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 0/2 ♥ Posts completed: 2/2 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved, pale yellow silk blouse, dark gray pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A black striped sleeveless top and white shorts. Whether it's too cold for the weather remains to be seen.

Bruja

Not wearing yet but outfit of the day is maroon caps collar short sleeve blouse with lace shoulder detail, dark blue denim shorts, lace up leather gladiator sandals. Its mani pedi day....so I am excited to go over to Ala Moana today! #shoppingday

Beguile's Mistress

White cotton skirt, gathered at the waist and sprinkled with a multitude of brightly colored pastel flowers, white cotton shell with round neck and short sleeves, low-heeled white sandals

The Green One

Black and white Polo uniform, again... Ready for practice~

Not available for new stories

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress, beige stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Navy business suit - pencil skirt and fitted jacket - white silk shawl collar blouse, beige stockings and navy heels

AmberStarfire

A blue/grey cotton top with 3/4 sleeves over denim jeggings.