News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beautiful Mystery

Green tank top and black yoga shorts with a pink band. I am a watermelon :P
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

CassieBear

We almost match, Beautiful.

I'm wearing a pair of black yoga pants with a pink leopard print band and a purple spaghetti strap tank top.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

TheLaughingOne

i got fuzzy black batman slippers, and old nearly worn through crimson bed pants. Thats it.

Hard roasting some ribs, and oven cranked to 550 and some reason its quite warm already...
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Lyku

Shorts and T-Shirt.  If my kid wasn't here, with this heat, I'd probably be naked.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

The Green One

Black Converse, black jeans, System of a Down shirt~

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt, pale pink silk blouse with long sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

A white linen skirt and a pale blue long sleeved blouse and white low-heeled sandals

CassieBear

A pair of black yoga pants with a pink leopard print band and a green tank top with my glasses.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Beguile's Mistress

Pale green linen tapered skirt gathered at the waist, a white silk long-sleeved blouse with pale green embroidery on the cuffs, collar and placket, beige stockings and beige heels.

AmberStarfire

An orange and black short-sleeved paisley top over black silky slacks. Green baltic amber stud earrings, and a hair tie keeping my hair in a bun.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks, pull over navy t-shirt with a butterfly appliques and a plaid longsleeved seersucker shirt in blues, teal and navy, black loafers

The Green One

Black sneakers, black sweatpants and green shirt. Gym day~

Not available for new stories

CassieBear

Disney tank top with Cinderella and her prince with the word 'Royals' in bold, black font and a pair of jeans with my hair in a claw clip.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

AmberStarfire

A purple short-sleeved dress and a hair band.

I had earrings on but I accidentally tore one of my earrings out early this morning (that was fun), so right now I'm not.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow wrap dress with a white geometic print, white low-heeled sandals

CassieBear

Blue spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of pajama capris that have Stae Wars paraphernalia all over them.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Beguile's Mistress

A sleeveless royal blue sheath with a round neckline, fitted top and straight skirt, a matching long-sleeved hip-length cover up, beige stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A NaNoWriMo 2014 t-shirt (the one with the dragon) and black silky slacks.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a long sleeved turquoise silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A Nightwish band t-shirt (long-sleeved), denim jeggings, brown leather ankle boots, pink socks, and my rings including a Pandora one with two hearts.

RedRose

White button down shirt, black skirt, black heels
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Lyku

Brown short, blue pants and glasses.  Brown sandals are kicked under my desk.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Beguile's Mistress

A khaki wrap skirt with big patch pockets, a long sleeved tan, crew-neck t-shirt, beige stockings and beige basket weave wedgies

Knightshadow

My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda