Two Heroines in Trouble

Started by Amberly, June 03, 2013, 02:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberly

Hi there!

I'm looking for a female co-writer for a heroine team-up scenario. Two heroines, fighting crime and maybe ending up captured by some nasty criminals. This scene should be choke-full of plot twists, comic book style action, character interaction and witty banter but also peril, bondage and other naughty things. My tendency is to be a "feisty" sub so ideally you would be the same and we both get to "invent" all the NPC's and the world around us and share in moving the story forward.

xoxo,
Amber

Darwishi

Are you looking to play Black Canary and Batgirl, or are you open to OC's as well?  Also are you open to a male writer playing a female character? I have a good many superheroines listed here if you're interested.  I'd definitely be interested in tossing around plot ideas.

Decrepitdan

I as well would be interested. Or, if you wanted to make this a group game, could play villains.

Amberly

Quote from: Darwishi on June 03, 2013, 03:20:28 PM
Are you looking to play Black Canary and Batgirl, or are you open to OC's as well?  Also are you open to a male writer playing a female character? I have a good many superheroines listed here if you're interested.  I'd definitely be interested in tossing around plot ideas.

Honestly I would prefer a female co-writer for this idea.

Darwishi

Fair enough.  Let me know if you change your mind! ^_^

Lorelei

Hi,
This sounds fun.  Are you still looking for someone?

-L

subjuanita

I would be interested if this role is still available.

Kimberly Zamorah

The scene sounds bad, and fun  :P
Let me know if you`re still looking for someone. I'm sooo into it, sista`
  ;)

Kiss kiss, Kimbz.   :-* :-*