News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what do you wear to bed?

Started by dart, August 16, 2008, 02:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart

I was wondering "does the type of personality you have affect what you like to wear to bed" ???
So anyways, what do you wear to bed, and what is your stereotype? If you don't know your stereo type please type in what you are like in real life. I will start and thank you for responding if you do.  :)

edit
ok just forget about the personality part. lol just answer what you wear to bed. the personality donesnt matter anymore... I guess...well i didnt really need it in the first place. it was just something I was wondering. oh well. thanks for those who replied.

dart

I like to wear the button up long sleeve cotton and polyester night shirt with matching pants. I wear it with the sleeves rolled up and it shirt unbuttoned. I wear boxers underneath (those who don't want to don't have to answer what I just did, if they don't want to).

My personality is a mix of shy,intelligent,artistic,creative, and strategic.
If its my stereotype, I would be a mix of nerd/prep/loner *loner is becouse I am actually kind of shy*

Once again thank you for posting.

theLeslie

Josietta

I typically wear an over sized t-shirt and panties to bed. If its a hot night then i lose the shirt. I dress for comfort more than anything. I am a very relaxed easygoing person and I like to be comfortable no matter where I am or what I am doing.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kalen

ShrowdedPoet

Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Kyne

theLeslie

It is rather rare I wear anything to bed as well.  My few blankets are more than enough clothing for me. 

Mathim

If it's cold, some socks, underwear, sweatpants, sweatshirt. If it's hot, just underwear, maybe a t-shirt if I have the window open.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Caity

Sometimes the shirt I wore that day.... Usually a nightshirt/nightgown.  I have way more pjs than regular clothes.  :p

Trieste

... panties... sometimes a tank top. But that's only in the dead of winter.

When it warms up, I steal Leslie's smile and wear that. *nods*

WyldRanger

light t-shirt and sweatpants over briefs.....yes quite over dressed but it's what I'm comfortable in  :P

Caity

Quote from: Xana Cenad on August 21, 2008, 09:22:18 PM
light t-shirt and sweatpants over briefs.....yes quite over dressed but it's what I'm comfortable in  :P

You prude.  :p

WyldRanger

Quote from: Caity on August 21, 2008, 09:39:20 PM
You prude.  :p

That's me mister prude  ::)

Well, I would admit that my night attire would change if I had someone to cuddle with at night  ;)

Maeven

It... depends on the night.

Weekdays when I know I have to get up and take the dogs out... a t-shirt or a tank top and boxers. Never pants, even though I wear them in the evenings... I can't take them bunching up around my legs.

Weekends when there is morning lounge-time to look forward to? Nothing... or a spaghetti string mid-hip length nightie type thing. (I can't exactly prance around in the backyard in that at 6:30 a.m. on a tuesday, y'know?)
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Haibane

I assume the question is "What do you wear to sleep in?"

"What do I wear to bed?" would take me pages and pages to list...  ;)

But for sleeping, nothing usually.

Some nights... stockings and a butt plut.

Occasionally leather cuffs too.

dart

Quote from: Haibane on August 24, 2008, 05:26:05 AM
I assume the question is "What do you wear to sleep in?"

"What do I wear to bed?" would take me pages and pages to list...  ;)

But for sleeping, nothing usually.

Some nights... stockings and a butt plut.

Occasionally leather cuffs too.
ok.... didnt expect that to come up... a butt plug eh?... um quite uhhhh....unique... yes...

xXStarlightXx

Ha ha ha. 

What do I wear to bed?

Tee shirt and a thong

Lilias

Normally just my knickers. The last few months I've been keeping a bustier bra on too, to protect my growing breasts and make feeding my baby easier.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Cherri Tart

either an over sized sleep shirt or a nightie.  Oh, and as during the day, rarely any undies... oh, and yeah, since Haibane opened that can of worms, at times cuffs, either metal or leather, hands locked behind my back.  sort of a strange security blanket. *bashful grin*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sethite

Depends...I like sleep naked, but I have nighgown for a coldest days.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Madriv

Nothing, no matter what season it is. But I also pull a fairly thick blanket over myself no matter what season it is, to cut down on feline-inflicted injuries.

Canuckian

That's your problem right there, since dogs are the far superior pet :)

Me, I wear briefs and nothing but, on the rare occasion I make it to bed.  When I pass out on my couch, it's with wearing what I was when I sat down :)

Zoe Twinscythe

Underware, I'd probably wear nothing if I didn't live with other people. It's weird, When I was a kid I slept in all clothes, that's slowly decreased over time.

DarkestStryke

Depends on the mood I'm in and the general ambient temperature. Living in a house with no central heating means it gets cold damn quickly if the winter.