The Demon's Challenge (F seeking flexible, creative M)

Started by Demik, August 06, 2010, 12:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demik

Raine is a rather typical 16-year-old girl. She likes hanging out with her friends, she has to beg her parents to let her drive their car, she has crushes on several boys but is between boyfriends at the moment since she can be rather shy around boys.... just a normal girl. But all that is about to change as she is walking home past the old abandoned house. She is grabbed and dragged into the house and raped by a man... or what she thinks is a man at first. He turns out to be a demon who has been lusting after her for some time. He wants her for his own... a sweet little sex slave but he can't just claim her as such. He has to give her a chance so he gives her a challenge: have sex with 100 different guys in one week and he will make it so none of it ever happened and she doesn't have to be his slave. There are a few stipulations... while it doesn't all have to be vaginal he isn't going to just allow her to suck them all she has to have actual sex with most and she has to make them cum. So now she has to figure out how to get 100 guys to have sex with her.

That's the basic story ;D. I'm looking for someone to play the demon and the various guys she has sex with. I know that's kinda a lot but I'm hoping someone will be interested. I'm willing to have her do anything and everything and anyone. I'd like someone who can be creative in coming up with these guys she has to seduce and with the actual sex itself. It would be interesting if we have her friends find out what she's doing and try to stop her. I'm going to say you have to be able to write at least a good paragraph. I don't want this being one or two sentences a post... I want it to have more substance. Once in awhile I can understand but not all the time.

Oh! And if you happen to not be a male in RL but are interested in playing these guys that's perfectly fine with me. I don't care what you actually are I've known guys who play great girls and girls who play great guys. So if anyone is interested in this crazy idea PM me or post here, either is good with me ;D.

kingOFcalifornication

Nim

*Raises hand in the back row.*  "Pick me!  Pick me!"

Zaer Darkwail

Pick me! Altough we have story thread already going on so feel free go after new mea...erh, 'writing partner' if you want :).