Mass Effect: Legacy || GM Led Sandbox ME Universe RP || Reboot

Started by la dame en noir, September 16, 2016, 12:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

Sorry for not having my character done, got distracted by a lot of things.

I'm torn on Andromeda, but I'm really hoping its good.

The end of 3 kind of put me off. I still love the games, of course, but I'm a little more wary of new stuff going forward.

I guess I'd say I could describe my expectations for Andromeda right now as "cautiously optimistic."
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Lustful Bride

Player name Lustful Bride
Name: Caroline Kenneth Marshal
Nicknames: Maniac. Carol
Sexuality:Bisexual
Race: Human
Homeworld: Mars.
Appearance: Caroline is a short, stocky blonde haired green eyed woman. At 5’0’’ she has done her best to build up muscle to be able to beatdown anyone who tries to use their size to their advantage.

Job Title/Occupation: Freighter Pilot.
Class Specialization:  Engineer.
Affiliation: Alliance, but at times can agree with Cerberus.

Weapons: M9-Tempest

Powers: Sabotage.

Personality: Caroline always had abit of a stubborn streak even as a child. She had a bad habit of getting into fights quite easily and often, which she usually ended up losing. It didn't help that the girl seemed born with a naturally short fuse that she carries even to this day, at times beating her ships with her tools if nothing works.

Due to her size she has a faint napoleon complex, instantly getting angry when people mock her for her size.

Her upbringing and parent's political stance have caused her to believe somewhat in Human superiority but not exactly in Human dominance. She would love to see humans running the show but not want the other races of the galaxy wiped out, especially not the Asari.

She may try but she doesn’t always doesn't think through her actions and trusts her own skills and intuition just alittle too much. More than once nearly causing a few collisions when piloting her freighters, earning  her the constant moniker "maniac'.

Her temper problem has made it difficult for her to either make or keep friends. As such, the few that manage to be her friends will have her loyalty for life.

Background: Caroline was raised on the Alliance world of Mars, growing up safe and sound right next to the cradle world of Humanity. She had a good education and a firm hand to guide her and keep her out of trouble (most of the time) thanks to her mother who did her best to raise Caroline while her father was away serving in the alliance. It might be due to the lack of a strong secondary figure in her life that Caroline developed an attitude problem, or perhaps it was always with her?

It was partially due to her parent’s way of raising her, their belief in Human superiority over other races in galaxy stuck with her, even if she wasn't absolutely extreme in her views.

Caroline had multiple disciplinary problems in school, almost seeming to search out a fight, even if she felt bad about it later. It led her school grades to be less than stellar, ruining her chances of getting a job that didn't require a significant amount of manual labor. But as Caroline went about fixing up ships that were docked on Mars, she found herself really enjoying the job, getting out her aggression in a more productive way. But it wasn't enough to just fix ships, she wanted to be able to fly them. Maybe even own one of her own someday.

Caroline wasn't the kind of girl to let anything get in her way, so for two years Caroline studied and worked, saving every last credit that she could scrounge up, even pulling multiple shifts and repeatedly cramming for her test. Eventually she managed to get enough skill and studying done to get a license to pilot a freighter and the next week she had booked a contract with a shipping company and for 6 months has been moving with her crew from planet to planet delivering, machinery, food, ore, anything that they were paid to carry around.

As of late though, Caroline has been noticing that some of the crew has been acting oddly, not themselves. But she just passed it off as a need for some shore leave, which they would thankfully be getting soon after one more delivery on Noveria. 

Ons: Asari Matriarchs, especially Milfs. Tying others up. Spanking (either way) just cuddling after sex. She’d be lying if she said males of the Krogan and Turian Race didn't fascinate her. Having her hair pulled. Her subscription to Fornax, especially their interspecies editions. Having her ego pleased and told how great she is.

Offs: People who think she is easy. Having her species belittled even if it’s meant to be kinky. Anything messy like food play or other such things that require a lot of cleanup. Being tied up.

Connections: Father: Retired Alliance Marine Staff Sargent. (not many strings to pull there)

Let me know if I need to fix up my character abit. :P

If any C sec characters need a way to start off I am more than happy having Caroline being arrested for murdering her crew. (It could have been they were all infected.)

I am almost expecting this game to have a near Lovecraftian Lite feel with its evil Thorian cults and the Thorian slowly infecting the minds of more and more people, adding them into the hivemind to make itself their eternal God. Only unlike most lovecraft stories, we have a chance to save the galaxy :)

Florence

sorry, I'll try to get my character done soon.

right now I'm too... garbage.

I guess I shouldn't bring politics here, but lets just say I haven't slept and I've been nursing a bottle of vodka all night.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Darth Dredd

I won't bring it here fully either, but I will say I understand entirely. Though I was at work all night so I didn't have alcohol nor really anything of comfort, to be fair XD

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Seirre

Player name:
Seirre
Name: Shien'Sar vas Xaavo
Nickname: Shien
Sexuality: Strait
Race: Quarian
Homeworld: Spacer

Appearance: Shien is fairly typical for his race, with pale almost blue/gray skin and luminescent eyes.  Dark hair frames a face that seems more suited to laughter than frowns.  All this is assuming that he is seen without his environmental suit.

Job Title/Occupation: Engineer
Class Specialization: Mechanic
Affiliation: Freelance as he prefers to send resources and new tech to the Quarian Fleet

Weapons: Arc Pistol and Phaeston Assault Rifle
Powers: Drone, Tactical Scan, Arc Grenade, Cryo rounds

Personality: Shien is a loner by trade, not necessarily by choice.  Working deep within ship systems doesn't always lend itself to a large social circle.  However when he is not working on keeping a ship running in top shape, he can be found gazing out the nearest viewport at the galaxy.  He has a deep love of seeing new places at his own pace which explains his choice of being a freelancer, rather than staying with the Quarian Fleet.

If you were to engage him in conversation, you would find that he is often soft spoken.  This is not out of shyness but rather that he seems to be contemplating his words before he says them.  Further experience with him would lead one to discover that he has an easy sense of humor, and he loves bad jokes.  This can lead him to say things that he shouldn't as he repeats the jokes that strike him as exceptionally humorous.

Background: Shien was born aboard one of the many Quarian vessels within the fleet cluster.  A curious youth, he was always taking things apart and putting them back together...more or less.  This only became more pronounced as he became older.  This lead to him learning about advanced ship systems and their inner workings.  He spent many hours engrossed in his work and studies. 

Eventually the time came for Shien to go on pilgrimage.  It was with trepidation at first, but as he traveled through different systems, he grew to love the thrill and excitement of seeing new places and different stars.  He eventually returned to the Migrant Fleet, with new tech in tow.  He chose to become an honorary member of the Xaavo, a moderately sized merchant vessel.  He spent some time there working with the engineering crew.  Eventually he came to yearn for the joy of discovery.  He left the Xaavo voluntarily and acts as a resource gatherer for his brethren.

Shien has become something of a nomad and is an oddity amongst his species.  Not content to accept the limitations of his race, he spends time out of his suit.  Initially this lead to him being sick all the time, however it seems to have worked in his favor as he has built up something of an immune system.  This hasn't kept him from becoming sick very often, but it has made it so that he is less prone than one would expect for his race. 

Ons: Variety.  Shien is curious by nature and is fairly open to suggestion. 
Offs: Bathroom play and gore are not really his thing, especially given the delicate nature of Quarian immune systems.

Connections: No notable connections.
Notes: His drone is combat capable, however it sees more use as an extra set of eyes and other service functions relevant to his work. 
Sorry there isn't a ton of detail for this character.  I am just getting into Mass Effect and don't really know all the nuances of lore.
Brother Wolf Guides my journey.  He teaches me patience and wisdom.  He protects me from fear and doubt.  He keeps my heart safe from darkness.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

la dame en noir

You guys are free to put your profiles in the character thread!
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

orderNchaos

Xunthrae

I'll post my interest to give this a bump, I've already Sent la dame en noir a nearly completed sheet.

NinjaWeazel

hmmm. this game needs more Vanguards. tentative interest post.

Raziel

I've got a Turian Spectre I can pull out of Mothballs for this RP if you're still taking people.

Xunthrae

Here's the most recent version of Grant Clark. If anyone has thoughts on him I'm open to hearing them!  :D

Player name: Xunthrae
Name: Grant Clark
Nickname: Alias: Terry Stone - Screen Name: LTC Eezo
Sexuality:Homosexual
Race: Human
Homeworld: Anhur

Appearance: 6'2, short hair black hair

Job Title/Occupation: Hacker For Hire
Class Specialization: Engineer
Affiliation: Freelance

Weapons: Raikou IV pistol, Hacked and Augmented Omnitool
Powers: Biotic Potential, No Implant or Training
Personality: Grant is playful, confident and irreverent at times. He looks out for himself first, Friends and family second, and everyone else can get spaced.  He enjoys the thrill of a true challenge and on occasion gets into a bit more than he can handle.
Background: Grant was born on earth, and only has a few memories of the packed cities before his family moved to Anhur Colony in the Terminus Systems. Grant was 6 when left. He didn't understand why they left, but he was brought along nonetheless. His family never made it to the Anhur colony. On the way their transport vessel was attacked by Blood Pack mercenaries. His parents hid him beneath one of the floor grates, only just big enough for the young Grant to squeeze into.

He was trapped on that ship for several weeks. He spent much of that time crying out for his parents and scavenging for food. He wandered much of the ship and found a few data pads that were missed in the raid. From there he learned how to power a distress beacon. It wasn't long after that a passing ship picked him up. The (I can leave open to ship to see if any players wants to have helped or if not I can just make one up) brought him the rest of the way to Anhur, leaving him with the spaceport security. He stayed there, but no family came to claim him. He was passed into the system and placed with foster families.

He had a ravenous mind, he was constantly on the search for how things worked. He found technology fascinating and instead of paying attention to the families he was with he dove into the world of technology and code. He was transferred often due to behavioral problems. He learned to rely on himself at a young age. He was 15 when he decided he didn't want to deal with anyone lording over him, and so he dropped out of school and ran from the system.

He stashed away a stockpile of computers, VI programs, and food in a small abandoned  apartment on Anhur. There he built a small presence on the extranet. Instead of hacking school terminals and his omnitool, he began hacking companies and seeding worms to bring in just enough money to live off of. As he got better he started getting more ambitious.

He started to build an online presence, collecting info, and stealing some credits digitally to keep himself funded. He created his screen name: LTC Eezo, after the little bits of biotic power he exhibited in his late teens, and after his father. He never met the man, but his mother said he was a Lieutenant Colonel with the Alliance. He spent the next 8 years on his own, spending most of his time hacking, working on custom projects or going to clubs with money he stole or hacked for.

The Anhur Rebellion, which outlawed slavery throughout the system, created a great deal of chaos. The chaos was a perfect opportunity for Grant to hack ambitiously. Each side would blame the other if the attack was detected. The most notable prize for his hacks was an experimental computer core, created by Apex Omnitools. He diverted it from a Na'hesit holding facility to a drop spot he was going to stop using.

With his new prize he found himself searching engineering databases and hacking into corporate labs to figure out how it worked. But, in the mean time, he needed funding.  So lately he's been working for a middle man who says he works for some 'powerful people.' Grant doesn't really care as long as he gets paid. His main goals are to figure out exactly how to get his experimental core working or reverse engineered, and to find a score that could set him up for life.

Ons: Aggressive and dominant partners, Men who are taller than him
Offs: Timidity, Cruelty for its own sake

Connections: (if any)
Notes: Recently started working anonymously for what he assumes to be a Human corporation on Anhur.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

GamesWithDragon

Greetings and salutations! Stumbled upon this here thread and am quite tempted to join and make a Krogan, because Krogan are master race. I assume we still post our character sheets in here, yes? It'll probably take me a while to iron out some details so i just want to be doubly sure i didn't miss something since i -did- kind of skim through some of the pages.

la dame en noir

Quote from: GamesWithDragon on January 08, 2017, 10:55:12 PM
Greetings and salutations! Stumbled upon this here thread and am quite tempted to join and make a Krogan, because Krogan are master race. I assume we still post our character sheets in here, yes? It'll probably take me a while to iron out some details so i just want to be doubly sure i didn't miss something since i -did- kind of skim through some of the pages.
You can post them here or you can send them to me for official feedback! Whatever you want! :D
A&A | FxF |

GamesWithDragon

Player name: GamesWithDragon
Name: Urdnot Gronn
Nickname: Battering Ram
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Krogan
Homeworld: Tuchanka

Appearance: 7'4, and is surprisingly bulky even for a Krogan.

Job Title/Occupation: Personal Security/Bodyguard
Class Specialization:  Vanguard
Affiliation: Clan Urdnot. Also has "Unoffical" ties with the Blood Pack

Weapons: M-76 Revenant, Executioner Pistol
Powers: Biotic Charge, Shockwave, Pull.
Personality: Gronn is a somewhat atypical example of his species. Where the usual Krogan is stubborn, brutish, shoot-first-ask-questions-later, Gronn is instead level-headed, calm under fire, even supportive of others if he feels he can. Gronn knows well the long standing stereotyping of his kind and is trying his damnedest to show that isn't like the average Krogan, that he can be more then just a killing machine.

Sadly, he is not above the occansional outburst of anger, blood rage, or even just a simple Krogan headbutt to settle a dispute. If he ever happens to blow up on someone he's on friendly terms with, he will often apologize profusly after the fact. Assuming he didn't knock them unconscious.

Background: Gronn, like virtually every other Krogan, was born on Tuchanka. He was raised by the female clan amidst the rubble and dust of his war ravaged homeworld, they wanted to teach him to be better then his peers, to not only solve his problems with brute force, but too use his brain and find ways to fix situations in ways other then simply breaking them. But when he was sent to the males for training, they saw him as weak and pathetic. And did their best to drill it into his skull that his was a race of warriors, to conquer and take what was his by force. These conflicting ways shaped him into the male he is today. A calm individual willing to talk things out, but ready and able to put his foot down on someones skull if necessary.

Once he was old enough to take his Rite of Passage and choose which clan he would pledge allegience to. He knew right from the start who he would choose. Clan Urdnot. It was one of the largest clans on world, and he hoped that if he could ever plant himself into a position of power within the clan, he could slowly try to change the ways of his people, to be great once again as they were in years past, but not simply as tyrants to rule the galaxy.

As he faced down Clan Urdnots Rite of Passage, a test where he would combat waves of local fauna, it was here that he learned something else about himself. His ability to use Biotics. When the final foe of his Rite arrived, the mighty Thesher Maw, it had taken him by surprise and nearly devoured him whole, until he delivered a biotic fuled punch to its face, causing it to drop him as it reeled back and seemingly retreated.

When he returned victorious, he was applauded by his new clanmates for his ability, and was well on his way to becoming a battlemaster. He happily followed his leaders orders, fighting where he was told and such things, and only on occasion mouthing off to his betters. Once he had saved up enough credits, he purchased a ship offworld and sought about buying an amp to increase his biotic potential. But in order to do this, he had to take work as a merc in order to pay the bills. Thankfully there were plenty of people willing to shell out top creds to have a personal Krogan bodyguard.

After years of this, killing for blood money, using it for his next meal and saving up for the amp, he had wound up creating a sort of 'partnership' with the infamous Blood Pack. On occasion they would hire him for a job that had an exeptionally good payout at the cost of being extremely dangerous. While he never officialy joined their ranks, he did earn a moderate amount of trust with them, even if the rest of the galaxy viewed them as bloodthirsty murderes. Even if they were right.

Ons: Fights for dominance with a female he considers strong, and dominating those he doesn't (or perhaps those that enjoy it?). He'd be lying if he said he didn't find Asari and Human females attractive. Being complimented about his body. Is otherwise open to suggestion.
Offs: Anything involving bathroom stuff. Bondage. Buttstuff.

Connections: Contacts within the Blood Pack.
Notes: Nothing off the top of my head...
Also apologize if my personality and background bit are odd in anyway, i tend to create my characters backstory as i play them rather then during the concept stage.

la dame en noir

oh my god! Krogans are the absolute best! <3

Feel free to put him in the character thread and come to the OOC! :D
A&A | FxF |

Lothoris

Hello, I was wondering if you were still recruiting? And if so what gaps need filling in the character skill pool?  I had a thought to play a tech enhanced biotic krogan or a geth.

la dame en noir

Unfortunately, this game wasn't moving like I wanted to, so I've closed it for now. With Andromeda coming out, I hope that it'll inspire more people and it can come back.
A&A | FxF |