Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

-pushes shammy away blushing. hides her face.- no you can't do that to the maro to much. This is an area unnapproveds are. Nya. -blinks- ah! The win!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Puppet D

Muwahaha! -Runs away- Yeah Shambler! Don't get yourself in trouble!
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Mistress Maro

Mew! -chases after puppet-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-runs after Puppet- Girls, don't make me use the steamroller!
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-stops and points her finger at shammy.- you cannot! You has the picture so no more steamrolling da maro!

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 15, 2010, 05:27:58 PM
-stops and points her finger at shammy.- you cannot! You has the picture so no more steamrolling da maro!

-Hoped she would forget D=- Okies, then I will steamroll only Puppet =3

A & A

Puppet D

*keeps running* Hey! Stop Stemrolling me! Or I'm really not going to be able to get our Role Play started!
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

But steamrolling you is fun, and since I can't kiss the gorgeous Maro =3 Then what can I do? =3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Mew.. The maro is not gorgeous. She is average.

Chris Rock

Spell

*Pats Mistress Maro and asks for the Win*
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 15, 2010, 05:36:50 PM
Mew.. The maro is not gorgeous. She is average.

Maro is not average, Maro is -way- above average =3

A & A

Mistress Maro

-shakes head and takes the win-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Steals Maro- Yes you do, yes you do =3

A & A

Spell

*Nabs the win using the cross*
Darling,
What is going on...

Rainsinger

*Sneaks in when no one is looking, being all stealthy like, and snatches the Win away*

Mistress Maro

Takes the Win back- maros! Sowwies rain.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

-runs after shammy- that is my Win!

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Fine! -Stops and steals Maro-

A & A

Spell

*Steals the win from Shammy and offers it to Maro*
Darling,
What is going on...

Dramen

Grabs win before Maro can get it... runs away from everyone...

Spell

*Uses to cross to snatch him back and then takes the win*
Darling,
What is going on...

Puppet D

O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Dramen

*loves when Puppet D just writes... 'win' O8)

Oh by the way....  I win

Zelric Miras