The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Maybe you could cook a better meal so I would use it to eat instead!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

You can just eat mud!  ;P

Stone

How nice of you to suggest an improvement!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Who you calling nice?  ;P

Stone

Certainly not you. *scoffs*

Anesa

That's right!  I'm mean!  So you best be hushing up or .....or.....else!

Zaphod

Stone

Anesa

Now how you calling Dummy?  Can we not resort to name calling, ya big goober?  ;P

Stone

Okay, miss melons, wha'eva you say! ;D

Anesa

LOL...

I knew you'd eventually come around to my way of thinking....

Stone

It takes no effort at all to "think" like that. *scoffs*

Anesa

Oh is that so?  You think I really care what you think? Hmpff!!!

Stone

Oh, don't think your tears will have an effect on me! *melts*

Anesa

Who's crying?  I'm not crying.....*sniff sniffs*

Stone

There there. Look at it this way. At least no one will ever accuse you of... overthinking.

Anesa

*Growls*  You really need to learn some manners!

Stone

And you need to learn bigger words! :D

Anesa

But I want you to be able to understand what I'm saying.....more than two syllable words are wasted on you!

Stone

So you just want to be understood? That's just... aw.

Anesa

I thought you were going to bed!  ;P

Stone

You're too noisy to sleep!

Anesa

If I promise to be quiet, will you go away?  ;P

Stone

Why don't you leave? You're the one still wearing clothes!

Anesa

I'm not the one bragging about going to sleep!  Now shoo!  Off with you!  :D