It Was the Pain

Started by Ephemera, June 06, 2011, 11:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemera

Originally posted on my kink blog:
www.ephemerasconcupiscence.blogspot.com
on Monday, October 18, 2010

I was amazed.

Not shocked -- in the way you might think one should be -- but overwhelmed. Dare I say it? Titillated. I saw unsurpassed beauty in the nudity of average bodies, and did not look away. I was captivated. I heard the sounds of leather, wood, rope and metal against flesh, and did not cover my ears. I heard gasps and groans and cries of pleasure, and I smiled, I shivered, I watched in awe.

I bore witness to the grace of a Top who knelt before his beloved bottom, and bid her breathe, trust, relax as she was lifted from the floor by ropes that intricately bound her body. His gentleness and her surrender brought tears to my eyes, and made my heart trip in my chest. I felt the pleasure I saw painted on her flesh, on her face for the rest of the night.

I observed as two old friends negotiated and agreed to something they'd never done before, and then marveled at the exquisite beauty of her body as he deftly drew the pleasure from her flesh with the sting, and strike, and slap of one tool then the next. He watched her, carefully, read her breath, her trembling muscles, her groans and giggles, until she erupted with a look of surprise etched across her lovely face.

It was my first dungeon experience, and I had no idea what to expect. I found myself among friends. I relaxed, and chatted, and wandered around and watched. I became the fascinated spectator, holding my breath, trembling with the gift of their generosity, aching with epiphany. I realized that what brought each of us to this place was something truly phenomenal. It was, for me, a very spiritual experience.

I found myself, again.

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled