Vending Machine!

Started by EdwardShane, May 22, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdwardShane

So, there was a forum game I encountered a while back that I thought might be fun to introduce here.  Granted, I don't know if it's been done before or not, but still...I'm gonna leave it here and see how well it takes off.

The game works like this...there's a magic vending machine that will give you something at random in exchange for putting a coin in, symbolized by typing the word "Coin" in at the end of your post.  However, you don't decide what you get.  The person who posts AFTER YOU DO determines what you got.  As an example:

Person #1: Coin

Person #2: The machine throws a coconut cream pie at Person #1.  Coin

Person #3: The machine hands Person #2 a baby humpback whale.  Congratulations!  Coin

Person #1: IT'S A NEEEEEEEEEEEW CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!  Person #3's prize is parked outside, a lovely crimson red corvette!....too bad the birds got to it before they did.  Coin

And so on, and so forth.  The machine can spit out just about anything as a vended item.  Do have fun people  :)  I'll start us off.

Coin

Blythe

Ooh, I've heard of this forum game, and I like it.  :-)

You get a small shrunken city in a bottle, EdwardShane!

Coin!

Beautiful Mystery

The machine spits out a kangaroo at Blythe!

*puts in a coin*
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

EdwardShane

Hehe, glad it's got your approval Blythe XD  *sets the city in a bottle on a collectibles shelf*

The machine gives Beautiful a cup of coffee.....minus the cup.

Coin

Zaphod

A horse sized duck lands on Ed's lap. QUACK! :P

Coin!

auroraChloe

the machine topples out a squirting lapel flower filled with fairy dust

coin!

a/a 8/21/17

EdwardShane

O.o EGAD.  That is a large duck.

The machine burps loudly as Chloe's coin disappears....forever.  It ate her coin!

Coin

Beautiful Mystery

Her hands get burned by the coffee OW!

The machine drops a bucket of water on Shane's head, giving a robotic "Hehe"

Coin!
Check A/A
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Blythe

Lost his boxing match with that kangaroo that came out of the vending machine! O_O

You get a very chatty but saucy parrot, Mystery!

Coin!

Beguile's Mistress

The machine drops a pair of roller skates minus the wheels into the delivery tray.

Coin!

Kevben Battleheart

After a few moments the machine drops what appears to be a magazine into the tray. Upon further inspection you see it's titled "Lusty Space Marine"

Coin!
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Cassandra LeMay

The machine spits out the parts for a brand new iPhone, together with assembly instructions in Korean and Peruvian.

Coin!
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

EdwardShane

O.o GAH ICE WATER *brrrr*

Cass receives a single red mushroom with white spots on it.

Coin

Beautiful Mystery

The vending machine rumbles before dropping a skeleton key on the ground for EdwardShane.

Coin
Check A/A
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

EdwardShane

>.>.......<.<......*discreetly pockets key for later usage*

Beautiful receives an egg....it hatches into a pair of the most adorable zerglings ever.  They proceed to run in circles around her, wanting to play.

Coin

SpiralSpider

The machine spits out a pair of recently worn panties at EdwardShane.
Perhaps it was assembled in Japan?

Coin
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

vysethethird

The machine spits out... A bag of coins? Oh wait, SpiralSpider, they are milk chocolate coins in the golden foil.

Coin.

King Serperior

The machine drops a stack of....questionable novels at vysethethird's feet, including titles such as, "How to blind sharks wearing silk skirts" among other things.

Coin!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Beautiful Mystery

Hum... I guess I shall name it.... Uh... Grapes? xD Something like that. I shall think of a better name later. I still have yet to name my parrot...

The machine spits out a delicious looking fortune cookie at King Superior. Upon reading, the fortune states: "Help! I am trapped in a fortune cookie factory!"

Coin
Check A/A
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Kevben Battleheart

Quote from: Cassandra LeMay on May 22, 2014, 11:41:18 PM
The machine spits out the parts for a brand new iPhone, together with assembly instructions in Korean and Peruvian.

Coin!
Heh, guess I'm just gonna have to find a Korean and a Peruvian and eat them to learn their languages. (For those uninitiated there is a organ in some Space Marines called the Omophagea where they can essentially 'learn by eating.' Full details here at phase 8.)

After several seconds a light shines down from above on the machine and causes it to cough up a bible with a handwritten note saying: I find your lack of faith in me, disturbing.

Coin!
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

EdwardShane

O_o what the- *pauses and stares, unsure how to respond*  ....okaaaaay then o.o

The machine makes a click and then a whirring noise.  Three slots start spinning rapidly, slowly stopping to show one seven.....two sevens.....and a lemon. Kevben was not lucky at the slots today.

Coin

vysethethird

*looks at the 'questionable novels' and puts them on a bookshelf in basement*

The machine starts to beep, click and whistle with steam. It then calms down and out comes... A shrubbery *Cue the alarm sound from "Monty Python's The holy grail" that plays during the Knights who say Ni announcing what they want*

Two Coins

Chasseybaby

The machine shakes a bit then spits out a fez and a pair of 3D glasses

^^v

Coin

SpiralSpider

The machine plunks out a tardis gachapon.

coin
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

EdwardShane

The machine smacks Spiral in the face with a pair of sardines.

Coin