My Daughter's Boyfriend (Interracial, looking for male character)

Started by Blinkin, April 13, 2019, 01:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is totally irrelevant to me if you are a male playing as a female, a female playing as a male or a wolf playing as a sheep; I welcome anyone who would be willing to work with me to create a story that we would both enjoy writing. I need/want a partner who is willing to offer their own ideas so that both of us get the story that we want.

When our teenage daughter brought a new boyfriend home to meet us after school one afternoon, we couldn't of been more shocked . Renee, our middle child, had never shown any interest beyond her usual type of intellectual nerd withnearly as much social grace as a rampaging rhino; Terince or Terry as he prefers to be called was about as far from her 'type' as you could get! Terry was a big, really big black man who had to be a couple of years older than she was and could of made up 4 of me in that frame.For several seconds, we were speechless.

Now, I feel compelled to state that neither my husband Keith nor I have anything against African American's. We know and call several people, coworkers and associates close, if not outright friend. Just last week, we hosted a little gathering for a friend's bridal shower in our own home. Terry just wasn't the usual kind of boy that Renee normally went out for; Terry worked a dead-end retail job for minimum wage, had earned only average grades and unless he got a sports scholarship to a university, he would probabily end up working in a dead end job for the next 10 years with little
prospect for caring for a family.

Terry was built like any professional football player and while he seemed nice enough, he just wasn't the type of boy we would expect to see her making starry-eyed gazes at... nor look at her with a hungry gaze of his own. He scared me a little, to be honest.

Keithworks for a local manufacturer as a Sales Rep and travels fairly frequently while I work as a real estate agent in a local office. Between us, we make decent money and have invested it well in our 3 children's future.

Our oldest, a daughter as well, was off at university and our youngest, a boy was a freshman in high school this year and he is highly involved in several school groups, so he is often out most evenings at this or that function.

Renee is the spitting image of me when I was her age;deep red hair, fair skinned with green eyes and a respectable figure. We are both 5'7 with C-cupped breasts and nice, tight rumps. I'm not as slender as Renee is, of course, and my breasts are a little softer, but on a bad day, there would be little dout that we're closely related and were probablely
cheerleaders at some point in our lives. In a dark room, even Keith has accidently mistaken her for me.

One evening, I had to work late to finish a closing on a half million dollar house with a gentleman from out of town. Afterward, some of the girls and I celebrated with some drinks at the local watering hole and I may of had a little too much to drink. It was a Friday night and Keith was out of town, so I didn't worry very much about staying out later than usual. By the time I was dropped off at my home around midnight, a bit tipsy and feeling pretty good. I had a little trouble getting the door unlocked; I finally managed it and stepped inside only to find the shock of my life!

when I entered into the kitchen for a glass of water and some Tylenol, I found a shirtless Terry with a huge glass of Orange juice in his hand. It wasn't so much that he was shirtless, but that he was there at all! We never allowed Renee to have him over alone and there he was standing behind the island looking at me as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Just as I was calming down from the fright, he stepped away from the island and I realized that he wasn't just shirtless... he was naked! After he placed the glass in the sink and he turned to face me. Oh... my... God; dangling between his thighs was the biggest dick - hell, dick is so much of an understatement he had the biggest cock that I had ever seen in my life!

To this day, I don't know what came over me ; all I remember is that I found myself kneeling before him and watching in awe as that cock  rose and lengthen before my very eyes. He placed a big hand on the back of my head and even though I resisted; this was Renee's boyfriend after all, pulled my gaping mouth down on his cock!For what seemed like an hour, he first thrust that cock into my mouth , then he was cramming it down my throat and I was gagging as I struggled just to keep all those jellow shooters in my stomach.! I was also working even harder to stop myself from making a puddle between my knees! . Everything happening with Renee asleep just a few yards away in her room at that! By the time he was spraying his cream down my throat for the 3rd time, I was a rag doll servicing his needs for the rest of the night and feeling guilty the whole time.

I'm looking for someone to play the role of Terry (Name is just a place holder) while I play Renee and her mother who finds herself being dominated and used by him. I'm open to a long list of kinks/fetishes and I'm open to my partner's preferences. If you're interested in talking about the concept, please PM me.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.