Just some starters

Started by TenchuFall, November 01, 2009, 12:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TenchuFall

I haven't been approved for very long, but my fingers are quite antsy to get the show on the ro-... forum boards. I have a few plot ideas, that I hope I could entice some females with. I would be looking forward to any of these, really.

Plot lines:
To calm the Storm:
Damien is in highschool, going through his junior year. Popular amongst the other guys in the school for being excellent in sports and craft-work in shop class. However, he is unabashedly shy when it comes to meeting women. An older sister and his mother are the only connections to the feminine world he allows himself to retain. His sister, in college, is living at home while she taking a semester off from school. And his mom is a widow. His father died when he was twelve from a heart-attack. Damien isn't sure what he should do. He knows he should like girls, and should be dating and meeting new people, but his trepidation around other women cause him to go off the deep end sometimes.

Damien x Mom; Damien x Sister
Afternoon Boredom:
Trent is at home, wondering what to do. Having played video games until his eyes almost bled, he got bored and decided to walk around his growing neighborhood. New houses were springing up everywhere. And a whole plethora of different people were coming to the expanding sub-division. He spies a few moving vans, shuttling the cargo of some very unfamiliar faces. An older gentleman and his homely-looking wife; a newly wed couple, looking to be in their late twenties or early thirties. The he sees the most appealing sight yet. Standing at the end of a newly mortgaged house's driveway is a girl of unimagineable beauty. Her ebony skin looks soft and inviting. Trent looks at his own pallor, noting how pastey he looks. He looks back up and spies her looking at him, nonchalant, not really acknowledging him. He waves, but she just turns around. He walks home, feeling defeated. The following day, he discovers that they're in the same class, and sitting just a row apart. His heart beats madly every time he sees her. And he wishes she would notice him. But, how in the world would he get the approval of her, on top of the rest of his and her family? Maybe he's jumping the gun. [Modern RP, takes place in States in an urbanazed portion of a growing city]

The Con Artist

There once was a man, who lived by himself. Not always. He used to have a family. It was rather tragic. He had a wife once. And a child. They were happy. But something happened. After going to a late dinner party, the man had only had a couple drinks, but it was enough to slow his reaction time, just by enough. A light turned red, and another carfull of hooligans came ripping through the intersections, striking the passenger-side door. Today is the day of his daughters 16th birthday. He stayed at home, drinking his life away. With tears streaming down his face. He pours himself another glass, then just diverts the bottle, pressing it to his lips. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. The man, startled, gets up and stumbles to the door. Opening the door, he becomes startled and sobers up immediately. A young woman is standing there. She looks like she's 16. What he doesn't know is she actually 26 years old, with a hormone disorder, preventing her from aging. She used this, however, to her advantage and became a con artist. However, when she asks him for help, she discovers that she's becoming sympathetic to her victim. She then begins to long for his happiness and consolation. But she has to somehow convince him that she's not 16.

More to come... hopefully...

TenchuFall

Hee... no takers... I feel bad now.

TenchuFall

New topic ideas. Hope one of them is appealing.

Sorrows Solace

I'm interested in Idea Two, under The Sickness.

TenchuFall

Sure. Gimme a time frame of when you would like to start, and I'll be glad to accompany you.

Sorrows Solace

I can start anytime really, would you be posting first? since he's waking up from the coma and all. I was also thinking of having my character either be a physical therapist, or a volunteer unless her being a nurse is crucial to the plot.

TenchuFall

Go for it. Either way would be fine. And I'll go ahead and post first. You don't have to come in and see him instantly, it can be a little later on. I'm going to repost the background story with a little more detail, and wake him up at the end. This is going to be in Light: Human Solos

TenchuFall

TenchuFall

TenchuFall

BleedingRose

i am interested in the top two, to calm the storm and afternoon bedroom. whichever one will work for me.  :-)
I would give you the world my love, my love, if only my soul is enough.
Ons and Offs

Tom

I'm imterested in Storm or Boredom if you don't mind a male player.