Enjoy the Silence(Reserved NosCorventius & Silverroses2009)

Started by NosCorventius, June 11, 2009, 01:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NosCorventius

When our older sister died, I quit talking. Not just to strangers, the counselors, and the foster care people we ran away from last month, but to my twin sister Becca too. I quit talking to everyone. Didn't see the point really. They'll all die anyways. Just like mom and dad did. They all leave eventually.

Becca still tries to talk to me sometimes, but mostly I just nod. I'd kill myself but I don't want to leave Becca by herself. Someones got to look out for her. Life's tough on the streets. The foods crappy, the people are mean, and the squats are drafty, but at least we're together.....for now.

darkvamplips

Tears filled her eyes as she leaned against the wall. It hurt her to see him like this and did not want him to go through all this pain. It was freezing outside and there was nothing she could do about it. If it wasn't for her brother being depressed they might have still lived in the same house or somewhere where it was warm. "Bro?" She asked looking over to him.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

NosCorventius

I looked up at her, the misery in her voice and face was plain. I wish there was something else I could do for her but.... Well why does it even matter. If we don't die out here, it'll be somewhere else. I hope shes not sick though watching Christie wither away, had been hell. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but especially not Becca. She was a good kid really. We used to be really close but now I think maybe I freak her out a bit. It hard to see the pain in her dark brown eye sometimes but Right now I hold her gaze, steady. Come on sis what is it?

darkvamplips

It was as if she read his mind and sighed. "We need to go find food.I want you to talk." She placed her hand on his shoulder wanting to comfort him but would he push her away like last time? Last time he talked and told her to get lost but this time he did not seem to want to talk at all to her. It was cold and she put her one arm across her chest trying to keep warm her other arm was on his shoulder.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

NosCorventius

He shrugged he away. He didn't even want her touching him anymore. Closeness only brought pain. He walked over to the cupboards and looks through them himself. Empty jar of peanut butter, a packet of mustard, and a can of evaporated milk that was it. Shit going to have to go out and steal something. Too damn cold to spange. He grabbed his tattered black coat and backpack and walked out the door. If she comes along fine, better though if she doesn't. The snow crunched under his combat boots, as he walked. It was only about 2 blocks to wal-mart from the old dilapidated and drafty house they were squatting in.

The house looked like it had been built shortly after world war two, boxy and with only two floors. They had originally spent most of there time in the basement but as the weeks wore on and no one noticed they'd gotten bolder. Now it wasn't uncommon for them to lounge around in the frontrooms' dingy grey couch. He'd even wired the place so they got cable. it wasn't much but at least no one tried to make him talk. Well except Becca but family was always like that.

He paused at the end of the cul-de-sac, looking back, trying to see if his sister was going to tag along or not. If she was he didn't want to leave her to far behind.

darkvamplips

When he pulled away from her she winced and sighed. It was too cold for her to leave and she stayed back hoping he would not get mad. He was the only one of the two who had a coat and he did not seem to want to share it. "I"ll stay here." She whispered and turned her head away shiver. Since it was snowy outside there was no way she was going out without a jacket. When he left she turned on the television hoping no one would hear it and kept it very quiet. Funny he still treats her like this even though it was his fault they were in this type of situation.

My request thread:

NosCorventius

I returned about 30 minutes later. I hadn't had a lot of time but luckily Wally Worlds pretty big, so I'd been able to score a couple cans of soup, a loaf a bread and some lunch meat without getting caught. It had been pretty easy actually. I tossed the bag to little sis who was still in the chair watching some awful talk show or another. The walk had spooked me though. I kept feeling like I was being followed or watched. It was eerie. I'd talk to Becca about but well I just don't know how. To be honest I haven't talked in so long I don't know if I remember what I sound like anymore. Oh Gods Becca, help me I'm losing my mind, I think.

darkvamplips

When he came back into the house she looked up at him and the food he bought. Now her stomach was really hungry and she felt sick because of lack of nutrition. "Do you want me to make you something?" She asked picking up one of the bags and searching through it at least it was some of her favorite soup.

My request thread: