Man Hunt (interest thread)

Started by azzmeister89, February 20, 2013, 02:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

The year was 2020 when the most world changing infection hit human kind thus devestating the future of the human race for ever.

The infection was named Drycerosis (if that is a real desese of any kind please let me know and i'll change it) and the effects which only seemed to effect the male population only, reduced a mans abbility to produce the Y chromozone by almost 90%.

Over the next 100 years male birth rates fell to the point that now in 2120 only 3000 males are left on the planet, a meer 1800 of them being over the age of 18.
Under these conditions women have thrived, taking over the world in every aspect over time so that they now control everything.

Most women have learnt to cope in this now male deficient world and have begun to consider the use of test tube babies to keep the human race going.

One scientist however has not given up on the presevation of the male populace. Dr Alice Salvatore, a genius who had been able to create the artificial Y chromozone decided to give men another chance.

On the man (or woman) made island of Euphiria she has gathered the 1800 remaining males of age 18 and above and using drugs has injected them with the ability to create only sperm cells containing the Y chromozone and placed them around the island which is covered in dence forests, frozen mountains and deserts along with many other differnet types of terrane.
Along with these males she has placed a large array of genetically manipulated animals, some are friendly and of no danger to humans, others would hunt humans for food.

the mens objecive is simple. Survive!

enter the contestants

Dr Salvatore has called out to the best that women kind has to offer. Scientists, athletes and the most beautiful females around the world to observe these few remaining men as they struggle in the most cruel of lands whilst staying in the hotel cruise ship that gently floats around the island.
When one of these women find a man they desire they too are placed on the island to hunt there man of choice, to track them, catch them and then breed with them in order to help bring males back into the world however once in the wild, like the males they too will have to fight for survival in a world that has never been more dangerous or less forgiving.

so i'm looking for dominant females and sub/switch males to join this "man hunt" game, please note that this game will involve violence with potential character injuries and deaths although for anyone who doesnt want that for there characters. there will be plenty of NPC's of both male and female genders to kill off in your stead.

kingmaster1

Hey, Azz this sounds pretty fun, I'll put my hat in :-)

azzmeister89

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

MzHyde

Why would she put the world's only remaining fertile men in mortal danger? That seems counter-intuitive to the whole 'save humanity' thing. Wouldn't it be better to, like, do some kind of American Gladiators-type contest where nobody gets fatally injured? That would still allow for a thing where the ladies can watch the men perform and pick the cream of the crop so they can breed with the strongest, while also... y'know... not getting everyone murdered.

azzmeister89

ah woops i thought i had explained that in the intitial post, while Dr Alice does indeed want to preserve male kind she also like so many classic horror themed antagonists have an extreamly bizzar love for violence and the fact that not only can the women see what the men are up to, so can the rest of the world, almost like reality tv only with all the benifits of your favorite gory movie. further more despite, as previously mentioned, her desire to keep men around she has grown up in a world where men are considered un-nessesary and thus simple objects to be used however the women who owns them desire.

i hope that explains things

CarnivorousBunny

Okay, so my question is why would the doctor want to make the males produce only Y chromosomes?  Wouldn't she of all people know how hard it is to only have one sex dominant and rampant?
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

azzmeister89

well as previously mentioned, she's trying to save the male gender from extinction and so by making it so that these males can only produce Y chromosome's she's ensuring that any births that come out of this are male

CarnivorousBunny

Well to me it doesn't make sense that she does this to ALL the males, because what if by some fluke the condition can be passed genetically? Or the vaccine has some extreme side effects?  Sorry my OC side is coming out, but it makes more sense to me if she had some control subjects that don't have the vaccine, just to compare the performance of those with the vaccine.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very interested in the game, but I think it not only makes sense, but it could open up new possibilities  for the game.  What if the vaccine gave the men, oh I don't know, twice the stamina of the regular men?
my  o&o and a&a

azzmeister89

again as previously said, there are 3000 remaining males, the 1800 that are on the island are the ones 18 and over who are still at a good "breeding" age, the too young and two old are not being given the drug or even placed on the island, you do however raise a good point and i can have only some of the men injected with the drug.

CarnivorousBunny

Alrighty, so what's the next step? Do we get character sheets or wait for more players to jump onboard? :)
my  o&o and a&a

azzmeister89

i would like to be able to get some more interest first but i can get a character sheet template up in the morning, sleep however is very much needed first ;)

Oyasuminasai

Azuredee

I wouldn't mind playing a female character that joins to try to sabotage the experiment with the belief that if men were to repopulate women would lose their authority and position in the world.

azzmeister89

Interesting. I never considered that kind of character for this. I like it!

selfexiled

I hold interest in this. I say play it like a game preserve, the island being the 'natural' habitat for the male animal with all its dangers, and continue with the exclusivity of the breeding program. And why not just throw a big crazy wrench in there and make a few of them sterile.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

azzmeister89

Koekje

I'm game if you need one more? :)
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Lockepick

I'm interested! Though I'm more interested in offering the other secluded men relief than being snatched up by the domineering women.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

kingmaster1

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]