Boondock Saints (F for M)

Started by Usani, January 23, 2014, 10:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I am seriously addicted to both BDS and BDS: All Saints Day and would love to do a rp between Murphy and my OC.  I would like someone who is very familiar with both movies and is willing to play him but also be willing to play Connor from time to time.  I have a couple of plot ideas, just PM me with the subject as the title of the one you're interested in.

Love Of The Irish: Brina O'Hara has lived in Boston her whole life. The news of 'The Saints' had spread like wildfire. When she is forced to quit school and begin working at a local pub, she finds that not everyone is exactly as they seem.  She has no idea who The Saints are but she has always heard about them on the news and she knows that even though what they do is murder she knows it's to keep people safe and she knows that to be true since crime has went down drastically since they came around.

She ends up meeting both Murphy and Connor when Doc offers her a job and a place to stay at the pub when she explains that she's being evicted from her apartment. 

For Love or Justice?: Brina has been seeing Murphy for quite some time but she still has no idea that both him and his brother are The Saints.  Well, it isn't until a new mob boss comes to Boston with his crew and has been watching The Saints for a long time.  He ha also been keeping an eye out on Murphy especially since he has a woman with him.  That's when the man comes up with his plan to go after the woman and capture and hold her hostage.  Murphy has to save her but at a cost,  the mob boss will let Brina go if both Murphy and his brother stop what they're doing all together.  But, we all know the boys too well and know that won't happen.  ;)

So, I need someone to play both Murphy and the mob boss and possibly now and again Connor.

Usani