One Happy Family

Started by Sabby, March 12, 2008, 06:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

I was running an idea by Tom before, and while we havn't really done anything with the idea yet, I thought I'd post it anyway, and save a spot until I know if he wants in or not :)

Basically, a freeform game for three people, about a family of one single mother, a daughter, and her younger brother. Cutesy and filled with sibling teasing, motherly affection and most definitely consentual and sweet incest scenes. The setting, story and characters are all up for debate and tweaking, but I'd like to be the mother, as its a character I've only tried once and I enjoyed it a lot.

psouth119

i like this idea so im in i'll play the brother if that alright with you

Sabby

Sorry man, this one I really, really, really like, and I'm holding out and I'm guna be super selective.

Inerrant Lust

Younger brother?

Hmmmmm. Maybe.  ::) ::) ::)

Sabby

Join us :) sissy needs baby brother to torture while mommies out at work.

DreadD

If he won't I'd be glad to get in on that >_>  If I meet your standards, anyways.

Inerrant Lust

Quote from: Sabbat on March 13, 2008, 01:34:46 AM
Join us :) sissy needs baby brother to torture while mommies out at work.

It would largely depend on how the other two characters are. So... as with the 'Heiress' game, I might wait a bit until I post, getting the feel for things. If it goes against my nature, you can always pick up another player to fill my place, especcially if I haven't posted yet.  :P

Sabby

Hmmm... well on one hand, I want someone who can post often, as me and Tom have long posty sessions and I really have high hopes for this one. On the other, I feel like an asshat for not posting in DreadD's game for a few days :( so... you two can discuss who wants it if you like.

DreadD

Well, if it matters, I do my best to be availible for posting at all times...  But if you have strong faith in Inerrant Lust's posting ability, would prefer him to myself, and he wants to be in the game, I have no trouble stepping back out of the way at all.  I just think it would be enjoyable to post in, but if he is who you want, and he wants the game, I'm not the sort to cause trouble.

Sabby

Awww... but I lub ya's both :( kill each other, but don't make meh pick!

Inerrant Lust

I can sit this one out. ^_^

Sabby

Ok :) now if we can just drag Tom in here...

*sets up a Sabbat plushy as bait under a big net*

Tom

I'm in. What role did you want for me?

Sabby

The sister if you'd like :) and if you choose her, can you keep her like Brians sister in AWOMS?

Tom

Sure I can. I'll await your lead.

Sabby