SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Flops in and finds a spot to snuggle down in.~ I'm still here just been dealing with RL drama and than a migraine. Evil things I swear. And apparently both the cats got into the cat nip last night. But they left the empty bag of catnip behind, BUSTED. LOLZ

Side note....Is it bad that I have a mage idea brewing in my mind?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 10, 2013, 02:19:23 PM
Flops in and finds a spot to snuggle down in.~ I'm still here just been dealing with RL drama and than a migraine. Evil things I swear. And apparently both the cats got into the cat nip last night. But they left the empty bag of catnip behind, BUSTED. LOLZ

Side note....Is it bad that I have a mage idea brewing in my mind?

I don't think it's bad at all!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Healergirl

I see many familiar unusual suspect here.  I will be following this game, i think.

Pumpkin Seeds

:: bounces:: ooohhh..Deadlands...not as good as L5R though.  Maybe better than 7th Sea.

bubby

Pumpkin Seeds

Ciosa

Quote from: Healergirl on January 10, 2013, 02:39:34 PM
I see many familiar unusual suspect here.  I will be following this game, i think.

Welcome to the madness, Healer!

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 10, 2013, 02:41:04 PM
:: bounces:: ooohhh..Deadlands...not as good as L5R though.  Maybe better than 7th Sea.

7th Sea is actually my all time favorite.  Then l5r, ...Deadlands is definitely up there, too.

bubby

Pumpkin Seeds

I do love how AEG fashions the system to enhance the game's theme.  Like with 7th Sea and the swashbuckling feel.

:: wipes bubby's mouth with a napkin and feeds her some more::

TheGlyphstone

I wonder if you could have a cyberlimb with a knife launcher instead of a gun built in...

I really want to build a Street Sam knife nut now for a secondary character.

bubby

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 10, 2013, 02:58:31 PM
I wonder if you could have a cyberlimb with a knife launcher instead of a gun built in...

I really want to build a Street Sam knife nut now for a secondary character.

*Blargs and drools and swats the jello across the room*

Teranis

Catches up and oy.. too many game systems *rubs temples*.

I'm doing good with Shadowrun and maybe another if my char ever gets app'd there.

*closes the MS Word file with Shailyn before I get all perfectionistic*

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: bubby on January 10, 2013, 03:06:27 PM
*Blargs and drools and swats the jello across the room*

*is very confused by the apparent misquote*

bubby

...dammit... LOL

... I have a headache. Methinks couch and Supernatural before work is the only cure.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: bubby on January 10, 2013, 03:30:48 PM

...dammit... LOL

... I have a headache. Methinks couch and Supernatural before work is the only cure.

If that fails, I suggest dropping heavy weights on your feet.

Healergirl

Headache?  No no.  the proper treatment:

Cradling Bubby's head on my lap, sart with gentle circular motion massage of the scalp, then move to center of forehead, press fingers of both hands in center of forehead, move sideways along forehead with broad not too firm pressure, to the temples, down the side of the head to the jaw hinges, down along the jaw to point of jaw.... rinse and repeat until subject is a puddle with bones of butter.

Pumpkin Seeds

::tries to sneak up and give hubby a shot while she's all honey butter:

Kuroneko

I'm with Bubby on the game references.  I'm also older than her, but if anyone one of you damn kids tries to feed me Jell-O, I'll kick your motherfreaking ass.  >.>  I'm just saying ... :P
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

ArtemisHighmore

Teranis

Jello? I thought they served tapioca pudding in the old folks home?

*hauls ass and hides*

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Teranis on January 10, 2013, 04:19:00 PM
Jello? I thought they served tapioca pudding in the old folks home?

*hauls ass and hides*

Hey hey....tapioca pudding is good...>.>
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Pumpkin Seeds

We have a wide variety of food and beverages for those people that need a little assistance with their activities of daily living.  For instance we have dental soft diets :: holds up mashed carrots, peas and some kind of meat:: yum yum don't you think?  We have pudding in both chocolate and vanilla.  Then we also have jello, sugar free for our diabetic friends. 

ArtemisHighmore

bubby

*Just frikken melts under Healergirls ministrations.* Headache gone!

Just in time to go to work!  :-\

And yeah, I may be old, up there with Kuro, but I'd still whoop all y'all's asses!

On my lawn!

With my glasses on! And chase off the squirrels too, WHILE EATING MY TAPIOCA!!!!

RAWR *Flex*

*Grins and doles out smooches and snugs to all* Later Lovies!

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's