News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Digimon interest check

Started by Orochimaru, June 05, 2013, 08:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Certainly wouldn't be hard to come up with an digivolution line using the wiki.
Agumon -> Greymon -> Wargreymon -> Metalgreymon

Easy!

Batman4560

Or if anyone still has all those cards from the trading card game they usually say witch ones digivolve to the next.

Primarch

Wiki does that too. There's 'Prior Forms' and 'Next Forms'
Such as on the Agumon page:
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Agumon

Batman4560

apygoos

how about letting the GM say how its going to work before we take the game into our own hands.
for all we know there may be preset digimon already.

Ember Star

Quote from: apygoos on June 12, 2013, 12:12:28 PM
how about letting the GM say how its going to work before we take the game into our own hands.
Agreed
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Batman4560

Quote from: apygoos on June 12, 2013, 12:12:28 PM

Agreed but its never a bad idea to get the mind flowing with what could be.

Caden

I would love to insert my interest for consideration. I've watched seasons 1 - 4, with 1 & 2 being favorites. I could play in any setting, though.

Important question:  What category will this be in? Light? Extreme? Something else?

I ask because I'll politely bow out now if Digimon/Human sexual encounters will be a possibility. Just... not my thing. Though Angewomon could change me... jk. ;^D

[edit] Less important question: Will we be using a system of some sort, or is this to be free-form?

[edit]
Quote from: Primarch on June 12, 2013, 11:57:24 AM
Certainly wouldn't be hard to come up with an digivolution line using the wiki.
Agumon -> Greymon -> Wargreymon -> Metalgreymon

Easy!

Umm, except that you've swapped your Ulitimate and Mega forms there. That would make your ultimate level SO overpowered, lol.
My sci-fi CYOA story: In The Wizard's Shadow

Orochimaru

You will be able to choose how your digimon digivolve to their ultimate and Mega forms. It would all be open. Like, if you want to go all digivice style and have it be the scource of evolution, that is okay. If you want to biomerge as they did in later seasons. However, I should explain how things work as there are changes to the digivice. It's now a digi-tool and it only has the capacity to have a digimon digivolve to rookie. As you go, each of the 7 heroes will gain a crest. It will upgrade the tools capacity for digital energy to allow for champion level digivolution. Later, in a desperate hour, the true form of the crest and tool will emerge with the crest merging itself with the digi tool and unlocking the ultimate level. Mega is later and up to you, with my approval.

Caden: I am only see later sexual interactions between the heroes to be human only. Unless one or more take the later forms of human-like. The catagory is al up for what people want. I am actually not expected much sexual stuff at all, but that does not mean I am not prepared. The system will be free form. As much as I would like to keep everyone up to date. I hate making other people wait too long.

Now, you chose your own digimon. If you want Agumon and his line for a partner, that is fine, sir goggles. Once more, I will be reviewing profiles when the time comes. One important factor to consider is the seven crests I will be using. Speaking of, only a woman can get the crest of purity, but it will be predetermined that she gets a Salamon, who becomes gatomon. It's this heroine who will defect from the team, leaving 6 heroes. In a perfect world, 3 males and 3 females to make things fair.

Does that answer your questions?

Yukina

Time to start selecting a digimon :)

Batman4560

What about eggs to armor digi-volve, is that ok?

Orochimaru

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 12, 2013, 02:19:32 PM
What about eggs to armor digi-volve, is that ok?

If it fits with a crest that is used and can be used. That can work. Just show me the digivolution line and how it will work.

Orochimaru

I should note that these are the crests that are to be used and will be found in this order.
-Crest of Courage
-Crest of Friendship
-Crest of Purity [Special case. See me with a female character to talk all the plans over.]
-Crest of Knowledge
-Crest of Honesty
-Crest of Hope
-Crest of Love

Ember Star

can I call dibs on Gatomon then?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Yukina

May I have the crest of knowledge?

I have also chosen the wormmon digivolution line

Minomon -> Wormmon -> Stingmon -> JewelBeemon -> GrandisKuwagamon

Batman4560

Ok, if possible I would like Tsunomon for a rookie level Id like Elecmon and from there Leomon, then GrapLeomon and BanchoLeomon  Id imagine the crest of courage would be the correct one for him or hope.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Ember Star on June 12, 2013, 02:27:26 PM
can I call dibs on Gatomon then?

That means crest of purity and also means I have plans for you. >=D

Ahem... Come see me then in PMs and if you have a character idea. I would like to see it.

Quote from: Yugishogun on June 12, 2013, 02:31:43 PM
May I have the crest of knowledge?

I have also chosen the wormmon digivolution line

Minomon -> Wormmon -> Stingmon -> JewelBeemon -> GrandisKuwagamon

So far, stick with GranKuwagamon for the mega evolution. I do not see why you cannot use the latter much later in the game TBH.

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 12, 2013, 02:35:49 PM
Ok, if possible I would like Tsunomon for a rookie level Id like Elecmon and from there Leomon, then GrapLeomon and BanchoLeomon  Id imagine the crest of courage would be the correct one for him or hope.

Leomon would work for Courage, Sir Goggles.

Batman4560

Ironically I just bought blue goggles. Do you need me to pm you with a character bio? Or do we have a character sheet to fill out?

apygoos

dibbs on dracomon
babydmon-> Dracomon->Coredramon ->Wingdramon->Slayerdramon
I would likely be friendship assuming courage is taken.

Yukina

@Orochi: What is wrong with GradisKuwagamon? I'm fine with your edit, but I'm curious why.

Orochimaru

Seemingly, like everyone wants in. lol I'll get a character sheet up sometime today, but you are more then welcome to send me character ideas via PM.

Appy: Friendship was not taken.

Quote from: Yugishogun on June 12, 2013, 02:47:12 PM
@Orochi: What is wrong with GradisKuwagamon? I'm fine with your edit, but I'm curious why.

Grandis is said to be the form of only the strongest grandkuwagamon. Grandis is more like am imperialdramon fighter mode deal were as grand can be just imperialdragmon. Like grandis being a highter level then grand when more power is needed kind of deal.

apygoos

friendship works, Coredramon blue is..well blue after all.

Yukina

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 12, 2013, 02:49:24 PM
Seemingly, like everyone wants in. lol I'll get a character sheet up sometime today, but you are more then welcome to send me character ideas via PM.

Appy: Friendship was not taken.

Grandis is said to be the form of only the strongest grandkuwagamon. Grandis is more like am imperialdramon fighter mode deal were as grand can be just imperialdragmon. Like grandis being a highter level then grand when more power is needed kind of deal.

Thank you for the reason. I kind of like that idea. :)

Ember Star

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 12, 2013, 02:40:06 PM
That means crest of purity and also means I have plans for you. >=D

Ahem... Come see me then in PMs and if you have a character idea. I would like to see it.
Oops, I missed the part about Gatomon being with the Purity girl. Hum, h'm... he is one of my favorites, which is why I called dibs and there doesn't seem to be many other female players here. So, yeah, I shoot ya a pm and see if I fit.

Primarch

For my Digivolution line I'd like to go:
Goblimon -> Ogremon -> Etemon -> MetalEtemon

I have no preference on crest but feel free to assign whatever you feel appropriate.