The Harem of L'annawnshee - (Ladies needed!) Freeform, Supernatural, NC Exotic

Started by SpiralSpider, June 25, 2013, 11:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Hello, [you]. I'm interested in playing out a fun little story with you, based upon the idea of a 'reverse harem'. I know some are familiar with the term in how it applies to a genre in Japanese animation, but I'm looking for a more literal application. Our harem is owned by an Unseelie Sidhe - a wild creature of the Fae who has gathered these men about to serve her every desire. She is tall, dark and beautiful and manages to bring even the most powerful to their knees.

The game is set in an "Alternate Universe" earth in an area that is a cross between the influences of Eastern and Western cultures. The world is otherwise very similar to our own world. (For instance, a question was asked of me as to whether it would be safe to refer to large, well-known places in our world - such as Africa - and, yes, that's fine)

Like our lady, some of the other characters are also supernaturally inclined. They come from all walks of existence and may even hail from outside the world we play in. Those men owned by our Lady have come to have their superhuman abilities controlled or suppressed by our Lady and her other servants.

A note on historical accuracy: since this will be AU, I don't think we need worry about this too much. However, there are a few things concerning Harems that I thought I would mention. The word means "forbidden" and the girls within were meant to be concubines for their owner. How that translates in our game is up to the lady in charge and she has chosen to consider them objects to collect. She wants to OWN these rare delights - although she might decide to share her toys with others who have earned that privilege.

Our Lady L'annawnshee (L'anna for short) is also considering the possibility of having one of her friends provide the female breeding stock for creating a new royal lineage, as she is unwilling to do so herself.

At the moment, there are no sex or gender restrictions on any other character type - including the guards. Although I am certain that female guards will likely have to have their fertility kept in check.

Roles:

Our owner is of great importance in our society. She was able to assume power over the kingdom and gathered the trust of her people. She rules over them as a Queen, but has not as of yet assumed that particular title. She is often called "My Lady" by her vassals and "Mistress" by her possessions. Her role is law as far as curfew, dress codes and other requirements and restrictions with the harem and other servants.

Our owner may have a few friends - they might be visiting dignitaries, childhood pals or those who have earned favor with the ruler.  These people would be the first to have access to her harem, should she allow it.

Non-sexual Servants are those who perform more mundane acts, such as preparing food, cleaning or acting as a butler. This does not mean that they are restricted when it comes to sexual behavior in the game.

Harem Men are either gifts, used prisoners or purchased property to the mistress. They may have any sort of sexuality, personality and D/s tendency. The owner will use them as she sees fit - whether that be to have them serve her grapes, service her sexually or put on some sort of show. There will be a hierarchy among them that will be based upon three things:

• Behavior - each of the Mistress's pets will have a letter rating based upon their actions since they joined the Harem. (more to come)
  • Seniority - this one speaks for itself. When all other things are the same, those who have been in the palace the longest will be able to pull "rank"
  • Favorites - The owner (and her chosen ones who have been allowed to partake in the harem's delights) will be able to pick a few favorites. These will change with individual tastes, moods and time.

Guards will be equally in charge of keeping the toys in line as they are in keeping unauthorized people out of the forbidden area. They are not supposed to touch the Mistress's property.... but anything could happen. The guards themselves will likely have a ranking system as well.

Other character concepts are possible. For instance, one of the harem men might have a lover outside the palace who he then holds secret moonlight rendezvous with as they plot his escape. Perhaps there is a mercenary plotting to take down the Mistress or a religious figure who is trying to sway her to change her ways? I encourage plot development and plot shifts so creative characters in this "other" category will help keep the game moving!

What do I ask of my fellow players? Meaning: rules
I ask that you:

• Post in 3rd person, past tense.
  • Be able to post at least once a week.
  • Post no more than twice until everyone in the scene has responded.
  • Write at least a 6 - 8 sentence paragraph for each character you control
  • Have a reasonable grasp on the English language - no chat speak and PLEASE proof read your posts!
  • Also follow the usual common sense - no god-modding, no attacking another player - resolve personal issues via PM, if possible - etc...
  • Be willing to surrender your character to the whims of the GM/your mistress should you need to leave the game without removing your character in the written story. (Troubles taking you away from gameplay are understandable, but please let your fellow players know before you disappear) If a character is not posted for in over one week's time without prior warning from the player, they will be temporarily removed from the game and earn a strike. It's 'three strikes and you're out' I'm afraid.

I know this may seem strict, but I have had too many games end due to inactivity. I intend to put forth a good amount of effort in order to keep this one going. ^.^

Please understand that all sexualities are welcome in this game, and with the addition of the supernatural element each of the following scenes could possibly occur:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

An important note: The individual restrictions of each player will be taken into an account so that nothing happens to their character that they are not open to. However, the disproportionate amount of males to females means that homosexual encounters will be very common. So please, if you do not wish to see same sex acts, or affection between the same sex, do not join. If you join with a straight character and you, as a person, are not a fan of same sex acts, remember that harassing, flaming and being uncivil violates one of E's fundamental rules. Of course, if a character is a jerk IC, that's a completely different matter. (That last bit, admittedly, was stolen from the "read me" thread of Dante's Cove ^.^')

Here is the OOC thread.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

SpiralSpider

~ Obligatory Character Skeleton Explanation ~

Played By: (insert your user name here gently please)
Character Name: (What do you want us to call you in the game?)
Sex & Gender: (Any gender identity welcome, yes that means we might have the occasional trans harem boy.)
Role: (Are you a Guard? One of the Mistresses's pets? A friend of the lady who owns the brothel?)
If you are a harem boy: Please list your behavior ranking here: A (amenable, your character tends to obey all orders), B (Bold, your character is not afraid to speak his mind but will not go out of his way to cause trouble), C (contentious, your character is willful and often gives the guard and Mistress trouble) D (dangerous, your character completely rejects their position and often fights with others. Occasionally he may try to escape or seriously harm someone. Sexual encounters with a harem boy with a D ranking may require sedation and will likely go into NC interaction... until their spirit is broken, if possible)
Race: (Are you a sweet and simple human? Have you been modified in some way - perhaps you are a vampire? Are you a fae creature of some kind? Do tell...)
Age: (Self-explanatory. If you are of a long-lived race, please also list how old you appear to be)
Height: (I like to have this available at a glance, it helps me visual scenes.)
Physical Appearance: (Please list your character's general build, skin tone, hair and eye color as well as other distinguishing features such as tattoos. A description is required; a picture is recommended but not necessary. I find having an image available often helps bring interest to a character. Any image is allowed in this game - from actors to anime characters - but keep in mind Elliquiy's image requirements and that people tend to prefer more realistic images to super-deformed cartoonish ones)
Personality: (A paragraph or two, please.)
History: (Our Owner(s) will need to have a pretty fleshed-out history, other characters not so much -  I expect a lot of it to come out in game play. However everyone should at least list how they became involved in the harem)
Notes on Sexuality: (Please let us know what your character's sexual orientation and D/s preferences are)
Pairings available with this character: (For example: MxF, MxM, Orgies...)
Kinks: (Interesting sexual tidbits that apply to this character specifically. Your personal O/O's will also be researched separately.)
What s/he won't do: (Anything that is exclusively off-limits for this character.)
Additional Notes: Please list any abilities (supernatural or otherwise) that your character has here. Also list how they are contained, if necessary. Other information belonging here would be if you have already established certain relationships with other characters or anything you feel the other characters should be aware of immediately upon meeting your character.

[b]Played By: [/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b]
[b]Sex & Gender: [/b]
[b]Role: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Height: [/b]
[b]Physical Appearance: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]History: [/b]
[b]Notes on Sexuality: [/b]
[b]Pairings available with this character: [/b]
[b]Kinks: [/b]
[b]What s/he won't do: [/b]
[b]Additional Notes: [/b]

Please fill this out and either post it here or send it to me via private message.  ;)

SpiralSpider

Reserved  - more information to come.

Feel free to ask questions or post characters.  :-)

Vorian

Oh, this is perfect, just what I've been missing.  ;D

I'm interested in playing as a new harem member, working on a character.

Edit: Ok, question:

Quote from: SpiralSpider on June 25, 2013, 11:09:17 PM
Sex & Gender: (Any gender identity welcome, yes that means we might have the occasional trans harem boy.)

What are the physical requirements for harem members? Fully Male, physically, or might mixed/in between be acceptable? Or shapeshifters?
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Vorian on June 26, 2013, 05:11:34 AM
Oh, this is perfect, just what I've been missing.  ;D

I'm interested in playing as a new harem member, working on a character.

Edit: Ok, question:

What are the physical requirements for harem members? Fully Male, physically, or might mixed/in between be acceptable? Or shapeshifters?

Hmmm... that is a good question. It is one I'm afraid I can't answer alone, though. We might have to wait until we have at least one owner to know what her preferences are. If she is open to all body types then anyone intersexed or in the middle of transition would be fine.

I'd rather stay away from shapeshifters unless their power is limited. I'm in a game currently with a character that can - literally - become anything it wants to. I think that sort of thing is overpowered for this particular game.

BlackestKnight

You were with me until you added all that supernatural stuff. Honestly, too many games based on vampires/cat people/demons not enough real races and real historical themes. In a way, the supernatural has become the generic crutch.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: BlackestKnight on June 26, 2013, 02:00:29 PM
You were with me until you added all that supernatural stuff. Honestly, too many games based on vampires/cat people/demons not enough real races and real historical themes. In a way, the supernatural has become the generic crutch.

Sorry. There was a similar game recently (slave market not harem) that opted to go the mundane route. Unfortunately, it never got off the ground. While I'm interested in historical themes, they can be intimidating for some people if they're not educated enough in that particular area. I don't view the supernatural elements as a crutch, personally. Some of us just enjoy adding elements of fantasy to our role playing games. However, I know there are many people who aren't interested in that sort of thing, which is why I put 'supernatural' in the title of this thread so they don't need to waste their time reading all my little details. ^.^'

Vorian

Quote from: SpiralSpider on June 26, 2013, 01:13:24 PM
Hmmm... that is a good question. It is one I'm afraid I can't answer alone, though. We might have to wait until we have at least one owner to know what her preferences are. If she is open to all body types then anyone intersexed or in the middle of transition would be fine.

I'd rather stay away from shapeshifters unless their power is limited. I'm in a game currently with a character that can - literally - become anything it wants to. I think that sort of thing is overpowered for this particular game.

Alright. If I go the shapeshifter route, I have a kitsune in mind. At most, male and female, fox and human forms with the same general look, and in between stages. Or something else with a a small number of specific forms. Probably will go with something simpler though, still thinking. Exotic, or stick close to human looking?
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas

Interested

Played By: Interested
Character Name: Hyacinth
Ranking: A
Sex & Gender: Male/Male
Role: Concubine
Race: God-Blooded (unknown Ancestor)
Height: 5'11
Physical Appearance:
He appears feminine. His face is shaped in a feminine way, he curves in the right places, he tailors himself up cosmetically to appear female, and he currently has no female breasts. However, he can and does occasionally request for surgery to fix that, and due to his magical nature, he might find out a way to tailor his body to his desires.
(Believe it or not, I think this a guy. I found it when looking for traps)
Personality: Sweet, intelligent, can be stubborn, but is sensitive and caring. He tends to be constantly thinking about something and occupying his mind. Despite all these positive traits, it cannot be stated enough that he is mentally unstable. His combination of hyper sexual arousal and intelligence brings him the odd ability to think very intelligently even when as hard as steel in between his legs.
History: He was supposed to be a Eunuch. A poor family was in debt to a noble house that demanded payment. As a result, the father agreed to sell him as a Eunuch. He was taken to the Castle of his Lady's estate and castrated there. The loss of blood nearly killed him, but he survived, and the next day it was discovered his genitals had grown. The lady was suspicious that someone used magic to heal him and prevent her from having him as a servant. She feared there was a plot to somehow attack her authority through the boy, so she had him castrated again. When the traumatized boy was neutered the second time, his genitals still regrew. Hyacinth was terrified of his Lady from that time forward, due to the fact she repeated his torture many times out of fear of losing some kind of game intrigue with other Ladies.

Eventually the Lady continued to de-ball Hyacinth not out of a sense of self-preservation, (She had thought that perhaps there was a Lady who planned on using him to procreate her own linage) but out of sheer cruelty and insane sadism. She did not only this but other cruel torments to play with his mind and destroy his sanity. It eventually succeeded, and now Jake has little to no pure views of the world. He is sweet and sensitive in some ways, and has a very odd view of the world that tends to be noble and good intentioned, but he tends to have a deep ingrained sense of serving others at the expense of his well-being. Why Hyacinth's Lady had not thought to simply murder him is not known.

He's terrified of all Ladies or females in authority. (That includes MANY women in this world), and wishes he was a woman himself. As a result, he's been used as a plaything both physically and psychologically by whomever decides to prey on his weakness, no matter the sex.

Hyacinth grew to become insane after so much torture, which oddly enough somehow served to expand his mind and make him quite wily and clever. Over the years he has had three former Ladies to "take care of him". He has been maddening and typically screamed like a wild animal when not performing for a Master of Lady, so he is used to being alone. Early this month he was handed over to a new Lady, and he has managed to finally calm down enough to be sociable and not so animalistic. He wishes he could bed anyone and anything that has some kind of personhood at the moment, it may be difficult to keep him in a non-annoying state. Some have described him as a furniture humper because of his perpetual state of arousal.

Notes on Sexuality: Bisexual

Pairings available with this character: guy/guy, girl/guy, polyamory
Kinks: CBT, Ballbusting, Spanking, Fellatio/Oral sex (Including Cunnilingis, Small penis humiliation (He's actually big, but he likes bigger men), Vaginal,
What s/he won't do:
Anything about body fluids outside of cum. . . He would allow even total castration again, but not the loss of any other limbs or body parts. . . Because of his mind-set, he doesn't seem to care about losing his "Manhood" since he's lost it so many times.
Additional Notes:
He's grown very powerful as a Sorcerer through his Divine blood, but he knows little magic. He does, however, heal extremely quickly. If given permission, time to study, and the inclination, he could become an Sorcerer of exceedingly great power. His other power is supernaturally strong intelligence. However his powers and strengths come with some weaknesses. He may shrink away from confrontations with women even if he had the advantage, due to being so deeply traumatized and tormented.

*Oh, before anyone says it, he was supposed to be a Eunuch for the Lady's Favorite Concubine. I know that he wouldn't be needed to guard the Harem.
*Oh, and I vote FOR supernatural elements. :D

SpiralSpider

Played By: Spiral Spider
Character Name: Henriam Kishwani

Sex & Gender: Male
Role: Senior Guard

Race: Human
Height: 5'7

Physical Appearance: Captain Kishwani doesn't cut a very impressive figure. In fact, his usual attire and tendency to go barefoot would likely make him appear like a crazy old man, though his small stature means that he is often overlooked. This works out in his favor; Kishwani uses it to blend in with crowds when he needs to - of course, during such times he removes his tokens of power from view. Henriam's hair went white long ago and his caramel skin is weathered and leather-tough over his wiry frame. His eyes are kind and blue, but rarely seen.

Personality: It is with the heart of a zealot that Kishwani serves his Lady. Like the fabled knights of old, he is dedicated to his quest and as such he is very single-minded. Most of the other guards view the Captain as a sort of relic - stoic enough to become a statue, which he might as well be due to the constant presence he has in the palace. He very rarely allows himself to enjoy downtime - only when it is the Lady's express wish - though when he does he has a contagious laugh to go with his witty sense of humor. As slow as he is to unwind, he is equally quick to jump back into his work and has been known to launch into a battle from a dead sleep as if he'd already planned his next ten attacks. His mundane interests lie in meditation, gardening and - secretly - cooking.

History: Henriam was born and raised in the kingdom. He entered into the army at a young age and soon obtained honor and glory due to great acts of heroism for the land. At a crucial turning point where most soldiers choose to enter into a safer career in order to settle down and start a family, Kishwani instead was enticed into becoming a palace guard. He served both his Lady and those that ruled the land before her and would lay down his life for them.

Notes on Sexuality: Kishwani is heterosexual but celibate in practice. He maintains a chaste lifestyle in order to further his resolve to protect the ruling family.
Pairings available with this character: Most likely none.
(If you are interested in engaging him sexually, send me a PM, please)
Kinks: He's pretty vanilla.
What he won't do: bodily waste, non-con, heavy pain, underage persons, dead things, animals and males.

Additional Notes: Henriam is a GM-controlled NPC. He will mostly be used for removing inactive characters from the game in a manner that fits the story. He may also be used for plot advancement and friendly interaction.

SpiralSpider

This might take a while. I've found that most of the gamers here are heterosexual males so games like this squick them out and are slower to fill.

Interested

We were just discussing Hyacinth's gender and sexuality in PM last night, and I've come to the conclusion his proper orientation is "Wibbly Wobbily Sexy Wexy".

SpiralSpider

Ha! That's just fantastic silliness right there.  :P

RockSalt

I'm interested in this! I am totally torn on what kind of character to make though! I'm leaning towards guard or other, but also maybe a harem member. I don't know yet! I'll let you knowwwwwww too many ideas! I'm also debating a bit of supernatural or not, there's just so much potential everywhere @u@

Also just fyi Spider, the word you're looking for with Henriam is that he's celibate in practice, not asexual, as asexuals can and do participate in sex for a variety of reasons ;P

persuasivevernacular

Are there still some female openings in this storyline? I would be very interested in playing either m/f but, if there is a female headed conglomerate missing a wheel, I would love to fill it! :)
A symphony of souls, tied together by a little ribbon and handcuffs.

Vorian

We still need the owner of the harem, and other roles are available if you prefer.
Ideas

SpiralSpider

Quote from: RockSalt on June 28, 2013, 04:00:06 AM
Also just fyi Spider, the word you're looking for with Henriam is that he's celibate in practice, not asexual, as asexuals can and do participate in sex for a variety of reasons ;P
You are correct! Guess my brain just sort of derped out on me,  there. ^.^;

persuasivevernacular

Wonderful. I will come up with a character sheet within the next day or so then, to be submitted for group review?
A symphony of souls, tied together by a little ribbon and handcuffs.

SpiralSpider

Sounds great. I'm happy to hear that you're interested in a female character. ^.^

RockSalt

Hmm, so, I was wondering what people would be more interested in, a completely unwilling sexual slave, newly dragged into the "service" in chains. Would need to have someone watching him for escape attempts and obviously would need to be broken in. Fun (love having characters broken in <3) but a bit one-note in character interaction as he'd be probably be hating everyone for a good long while.

Other option (same character, just different history) would be a NON-sexual servant/slave, still a bit rebellious, but not to the point of escape, would probably range between B and C depending on his mood for the day (maybe A when he's in an exceptionally good mood) and who he was talking to. A much wider range of kinds of character interaction right away, while still getting a bit of spice.

What would people prefer? owo

SpiralSpider

A lot of questions along those lines would unfortunately have to wait until we get at least one female harem owner. Until we know if she's interested in non-con, I can't be sure what to tell you. Sorry! ^.^'

RockSalt

Well, it would totally effect how he interacts with ALL the characters, so I think you guys should have some input into how he's made. Also the NC might not even be carried out by the owner of the harem, she might order someone else to do it or whatnot so I don't think you guys are completely removed from the question. I'm interested in your opinions too so I can make a character that everyone will enjoy playing with!

SpiralSpider

I usually just like to roll with the punches and see what other people come up with. However I do see a lot more room for interaction with your second idea so, if pressed, that would be my choice. ^.^'