best of friends worst of enemies (private)

Started by Aifa Yasha Jaganshi, December 13, 2009, 08:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

He turned his head to look at her his face begged the question. " now what do you  plan on doing" he crossed his arms and truned to face her fully. his face was still abit red  along with his eyes
Some day we will all wake up and realize that; the decisions we made  to define our adult life were made by a teenager, a stoned teenager.

darkvamplips

She backed away from him. "All I ask if for you to be honest with me. I already lost mom and dad. I don't want to lose you to."
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" well your going to lose me you  herd the doctor." he stood there his arms still crossed.
"would you like me to lie to you? i can do that. "he narrowed his eyes then chadged his expression to look allmost swet but in a mocking way.
" don't worry Becca, everything will be fine. we have no problems life is just sunshine"
Some day we will all wake up and realize that; the decisions we made  to define our adult life were made by a teenager, a stoned teenager.

darkvamplips

"But you lied to me and told me everything was ok. Your drinking and still doing drugs which is going to kill you quicker." Tears filled her eyes as she wanted to stay but didn't know if should.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

"and?" he looked at her there was no hint or jokeing in his voice he sighed and whent on to explane now in abit more tender of a voice.
"If i am going to die in less then a year i want to go out on my own terms. I don't ant to sit down take my meds and let life slip by. I am going to live it. and if that means drinking and doing drugs i don't know why you  want to stop me. why you  have any right to tell me not to spend what little time i have being happy. in place of pondering my death" He tryed to make to sound like her fault he was not liveing his life out

darkvamplips

"And I can't lose someone close to me again." Hearing those words made the tears come down her eyes. "I can't stand by and watch you kill yourself. Mom and dad are dead. Do you really want to do this to me?" She turned toward the door half hoping he would stop her but knowing it might not work. As she had her back turned that's when the tears streamed down faster.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" no matter what you  are going to lose me. if you  want to walk out and ignore it then do that" He walked up to were there rooms were and sat on his bed he did not want her to leave but he was not going to stop her.

darkvamplips

She heard him go upstairs and she followed him. "There must be something we can do. I'm a match I can give you something from me." She was shaking and she was so scared to lose him now.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" you  can't donate your heart if  you  are still using it" He placed a hand on her check to brush away the tears. " any was you have alot more going for you  then i do. " He did care about her alot if she stayed here he was going to  leave when she was sleeping. if he just up and left she would have time to be over him and his possiable death before she really knew

darkvamplips

"What about a donor?" She asked putting a hand to her cheek touching his hand when it came to her cheek. He couldn't leave the house she wanted him to stay she would help him anyway she could.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" like i said if we magically have a triplet and they get buy a car then i would be fine" He pulled her close to him hugging her. "i know it is hard Becca " he kept her close " but understand there is nothing that can be done"

darkvamplips

That clicked something on in her mind. She could poison herself and it would look like an accident. She gripped her brother's clothes as she thought about this.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" you  know i love you" he kept her close crying  abit now. leaveing her would be the hardest thing he would ever do. he had faith that after her death they would be togeather again but leaveing her, seeing her face as he got weaker was something he could not deal with. maybe he was so cold to her because of his own selfish reasons

darkvamplips

The words he spoke stung. If he loved her why did he do this to her? Why did he lie? "Then why did you do this to me?" She was deathly allergic to peanut butter and would make herself a sandwich tonight. Maybe then she would save her brother but also could die in the process which is something she could live with or not live.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" i wanted you  to  hate me." he stopped for a moment. " i wanted to  push you  away so  you  would not have to watch me die. So i would not have to  see you  watch me get weaker. " he stil kept her close. " rember when we were five and Jordan Nimeroff  gave you  a peanut candy and told you  it was almond? remeber how much i  cryed afraid to lose you. I did not want to make you  do the same thing  this time knowing you  would lose me"

darkvamplips

She remembered that day and remembered having to go to the hospital almost dieing on the way there. Slowly she pulled away from her brother's body and looked at him. "I could never hate you why would you think something like that?" The tears were in her eyes again knowing what had to be done but could she bring herself to do it?

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" becasue i am stupid. " he moved her so he could look at he face. he wiped her face trying to dry the tears.  "come sit" she walked her to a chair.
"i am going to get you  a glass of water" he walked and quicky came back with a tall glas for her. he knelt donw close by hadning it to her "drink" she spoke softly

darkvamplips

She didn't really want water she wanted the peanut butter to kill herself. "Thanks." She said taking the water and sipping it slowly to say thank you. "It would have hurt either way. I mean your death." She whispered.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

" i wanted it to hurt less"
He stayed close to her late into the night trying to get her to understand why he acted that way.
" it is late, I need to take some pills and rest. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.
"sleep well"

darkvamplips

The night seemed to drag on and she was in her room. She seemed to understand but it still hurt how he treated her. "Goodnight see you tomorrow." Her time was coming close that she could take the peanut butter.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

He went off to bed sleeping fairly well he had no idea about the things that were going to happen that night. he never thought his sister would have it in her to take her own life. not right now not after knowing what it was like to lose him.  He closed his eyes and drifted off.
In the darkness both parties hopes had been herd. night had over taken the world and Duncan  leaned on a wall outside the house unseen un herd. the night was his friend and unlike most of his kind he wandered the night looking for those in need of his immortality. But for now he would wait. Only after she committed the deed would he help her.

darkvamplips

When she knew that her brother was asleep she came out of her room quietly. She did not want him to wake up and find out what she was going to do and try to stop her. She made her way down into the kitchen and got out the stuff that would kill her. Putting it on the sandwich she made it a jelly and peanut butter sandwich so it would be good. Sitting at the table she stopped and thought about what she was doing.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

Ducan could hear her heart beat. He just had to wait there for her to do it. once she did he would drain her let her brother fine her leaving her in a coma like state till her heart was taken he would bring her back.
His dark eyes watched her from the window still hidden by the shadows.
lucius still slept he still had no idea what his sister was going to do or the gift she would give him.

darkvamplips

Looking toward the kitchen door she sighed and then took a bite of her sandwich. Instantly she felt sick to her stomach but was happy that her brother was going to be sick. Should she call him down to talk to him? Say why she was doing this? Soon she was hunched over the table and breathing heavily maybe her brother would hear her.

My request thread:

Aifa Yasha Jaganshi

As she fell over Duncan slipped in. He grabbed on to her waist pulling her up from the table.
sleep.   the words was whispered into her mind and she was out like a light. she would not feel her death or the pain that would happen when she stopped breathing or when her heart stopped she would just sleep and not feel a thing.
duncan looked down at her  body as it went limp in his arms. "So pretty " he hissed and kissed her neck using one hand to tilt her head so he could get to it. He suck his fangs into her sweet flesh.

lucius Still was asleep. the whole time he had no idea no  hope of saying goodbye.  Morning came and Duncan was gone leaving her body on the floor. Her heart was fine and on the table Duncan left a letter begging him to keep her heart now that she was dead. lucius pulled her cold body close to him and cried it was all he knew to do. He held her and cried for what could have been hours.
Finally the cops were called they took her body and put it on ice. they cuffed her brother thinking it could have all been his fault. His only saving grace was that he shared the allergy with her. If he had so much as touched the food he would have broken out in rashes.
Her body was brought to be cremated on the same day lucius had his surgery. Duncan showed up at the right time he walked in like he owned the place pushing workers out of his way.
"A waken my dear" he bit his wrist letting his own blood pour over her lips  bringing her back from the land of the dead. his wrist healed fast and he stood over her blood waiting for her to attempt to draw in a breath. Comeing back to life would hurt.
lucius did not remember much after he was asked to count down from ten he woke up in pain his chest burnt.  it felt like it was on fire. the morphine felt like they had been giveing him water his new haert sputtered a bit as he got used to it. he placed his hand over his chest missing his sister but he was happy to have her inside of him.