M seeking F = Warrior RP

Started by SimonSez, September 19, 2011, 09:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Hello all I've been craving to do a Fantasy halfbreed warrior RP either type you pick I'm good with it.  XD
Ok The story is set in a jap like Era but fantasy styled. Its about 2 students of a Warrior/assassins were once a Thing~ One is my RPC and the other is your (who id like you to be Either a Busty Bunny/ Husky or something long those lines  ;) and my RPC is a Wolf half breed ). Rekka (my RPC) had a huge argument with there master, for years three Dojo was never under any one's foot and some Lord had came along and forced there dojo under them and they would have to Obey them. Rekka disagrees with his master, they could move there dojo but none the less he wouldn't move for the Dojo there was his home. Rekka was so angry he planned on leave. Telling his loved one (your RPC) his plan but she choose to stay for the Master of the Dojo was her farther. So they went there own paths.

After many years he returns a strong Warrior, but because he left the Dojo when it was taken over he was branded as a traitor by the Master of the Dojo and so he set his daughter on him to kill him. And it starts off from there. Im hoping to make this a long term RP ^-^ if your interested plz PM me.