Witches and their Fiends (NC, Dark Rom, Soulmates, Eldritch, EX) temp CLOSED

Started by Sephiriel, June 30, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiriel

THE COVEN

1. Eldritch Victorian setting.

2. Story loosely based on The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R.Ward and The Witching Hour series by Anne Rice.

3. Artwork or artsy pictures for character appearance.

4. Looking for a 60 % smut - 40 % plot ratio.

5. A Coven is made up of Witch Sisters (not always blood relations involved) and their Mates. Usually they are summoned mates or tracked by magic, rarely chanced upon.

6. Rules of the Coven and established punishments (usually ritualistic) for breaking them:

•   Monogamy required if Soulmate is found. - Punishment: Ritualistic rape for females. Ritualistic torture for males.
•   Tainting a Sacred Union ('Homewrecking'). - Punishment: Ritualistic rape or caring for their children (if any) or serving the offended Couple.
•   Never betray your Witch Sister. – Punishment: Exile.
•   Do not betray the secret of your nature, origin, magic or abilities. – Punishment: Being stripped of your sanity.
•   Raising the dead is forbidden. – Punishment: They become your ‘children’ and you are responsible for their new life as for their actions.
•   The Word of the Matron is Rule. – Punishment: Being stripped of one of your main senses or of a magical ability of her choosing.
•   The Coven’s interest is above own interest. – Punishment: Temporary enslaving; at the bidding of the other members.

GM’s Note: Rule breaking is encouraged for dramatic and plot purposes.

Fae Protocols

Courtesy of TheHangedMan

Never tell a lie; to lie is a grave offense, and is the sign of an unskilled mind. The bending of the truth, the twisting of words, is the skilled way.
Be generous and, above all, fair in your dealings, for no one enjoys the company of a curmudgeon or penny-pincher; equitability is the skilled way.
A being is only as good as their word; when a word is given, it must be carried through. To give a word and then renege on it is a grave sin. To be honorable is the skilled way.
A gift is something to be appreciated, and one good gift deserves another. However, propriety demands that we never acknowledge the giving or the receiving of the gift directly. Tact and subtlety are the skilled way.
One should always seek to act hospitably towards those of a good and friendly disposition, for in turn, we may one day need to rely on the return of such good faith and deeds. Warranted Charity is the skilled way.
Privacy is one of the greatest rights that an entity may have; to intrude is to be unskillful. Respect for privacy is the skilled way.
A secret may be shared, for in the sharing is a kind of magic; but the sharing weakens the magic, cheapens it. To keep a secret is to act in a skillful manner.
Stories are a great past-time and source of inspiration, but there is no love to be found for the braggart who can not back up their stories. Seek never to brag or boast too loudly, for to do so is unskilled.
Even when offense has been brought down upon you, there is no need to act the part of a churl; maintain composure, do not give in to petty rudeness.
Manners are the cornerstone of society; seek always to have and utilize good manners, for they are the skilled way.
Thanks is to be expressed through deeds, never words. To cheapen a thanks with mere words is to insult and trivialize the task that was accomplished. Once more, the skilled Fae must call upon subtlety to properly thank those whom have bestowed a kindness upon them; and those wishing to stay in the good graces of a Fae must similarly be cunning folk.
It is right and justful to punish those whom have offended. Therefore, seek never to offend; seek always to be skillful.

7. Threats and events issued by GM (yours truly) and firepyre
ENEMY – A league of Monster Hunters with their own creatures, some members can have personal issues with the members of the Coven (eg. a Hunter in love with a Witch already bonded; Personal revenge on account of blood; Clan feud etc.)
8. Witch races: solely human, but preternatural traits are allowed (eg. fangs, elemental aspects, nekomimi, shapeshifting etc)
9. Fiends (Mates): humans, demons, monsters, werewolves etc.
10. Player NPCs are welcomed and encouraged.
11. The three groups should be fairly strong with members close-knitted. Witches care for one another more than family members do. Fiends become Blood Brothers once allowed in the Coven. The Hunter's group is more military-organized, but very tight nonetheless.  No one's safe from animosity of course, even within the same group.
12. Power System - courtesy of firepyre:

Witches are very effective against hunters, who have little protection against magic.
      Hunters excel at dealing with fiends, their determination, abilities, and specialized weapons giving them an edge.
      Fiends are able to go toe to toe with the Omega, and he is wary of them. Multiple fiends will force him to retreat.
      The Omega eats witches for breakfast. Washed down with a glass of milk.

The following are not the names of the characters (but can be), just the role names as in what roles they fulfill in the Coven.

~  PC ROLES ~

Matron Witch – played by Jane Storm (GM)
Clan Elder – played by LordLuck (co-GM)

~ WITCH ROLES ~

Fayth  - Element of Fire   - Reserved for Kokaine
Harmony – Element of Water - Reserved for Undine
Chastity – Element of Air claimed by Jane Storm
Hope – Element of Darkness - Reserved for Wicked Emi
Payne – Element of Blood - Reserved for neoextra1
Joy – Element of Light - Reserved for Sirian Eve
Intensity -  Element of Chaos - Reserved for Nymphadora

~ FIEND ROLES ~

Wrath - Reserved for MisoThe Mouse
-   Curse: Blindness during the day
-   Cure: Soulmate’s kiss on the eyes allows visual impairment for a few hours, he sees in shadows 

Rhage - Reserved for Ana1360
-   Curse: Beast transformation, does not discern friend from foe when it goes berserk
-   Cure: Soulmate’s voice lulls the inner beast and can control the time of change

Vishous  - Reserved for TheLegionary
-   Curse: Reading minds, glimpses of most potent current thoughts, “they never shut up” 
-   Cure: Soulmate’s thoughts cannot be read and at will she can cloud his curse

Phury - Reserved for TheRomanticPerv
-   Curse: Unquenchable lust, to the point of physical pain if not satisfied
-   Cure: Soulmate is a nympho 

Tohrment - Reserved for TheHangedMan
-   Curse: Ability to predict the future, but no one believes him
-   Cure: Soulmate can intervene to change minor acts of the future

Zsadist - Reserved for Imogen
-   Curse: Inability to establish affectionate relationships with anyone
-   Cure: Soulmate can/ is willing to endure most of his ‘needs’ (must be open to extremes)

Therror - reserved for Julles
-   Curse: Tormented by the pain and sufferings of others, extremely emphatic
-   Cure: Soulmate’s touch acts as an “ignorance” shield for a couple of hours

~  HUNTER ROLES ~
(Both Male and Female) 

The Omega – Leader from the shadows - Reserved for firepyre

The Alpha – Next in Line, Leader upfront - Reserved for Dreaming of Reality 
The Seer - ability to track Witches and their Mates and other Supernatural Creatures - Reserved for skyre

The Betrayer - double agent or betrays the Hunters League due to personal reasons (ON HOLD)

Watchers – Cloaking abilities, Illusionists, Mental powers, Precognition etc 
Machinists – Alchemists, Steampunk, Energy and electricity manipulation etc
Warriors - Magically Enhanced Physiology, Weaponsmiths, Weapon wielders
Tamers – Are in control of the Hunter Creatures and Monsters, Can gain some of their traits and physical powers or abilities

HUNTER TRAITS
- courtesy of firepyre-

-The omega/hunters will draw on elements of gothic horror. The omega himself is as much nightmare as reality.

-The omega isn't human, and feeds on magic, making the witches his primary foodsource. As such, magic cannot hurt him, which is why the witches need the fiends to protect them. The omega seeks to capture the witches, so he may slowly drain and feed off their magic. He won't be happy if the hunters manage to kill a witch.

-Hunters are humans (chosen for their grudges against the witches/fiends) that have accepted the Omega's gift/curse. The curse grants them power and slows aging, but over time it corrupts them, turning them from righteous hunters into twisted killers.

-The alpha will usually be in charge of recruiting humans for the Omega to turn, as well as leading them during the day to day. She isn't necessarily the oldest, but she was chosen by the Omega himself, and as such enjoys a special connection with him.

- Hunters can be themed somewhere between Van Hellsing and Jack the Ripper, depending on age and personality.

POWERS

Power Absorption  - Reserved for The Omega
    Magical Energy Absorption – Reserved for The Omega and The Alpha
    Flight  - Reserved for Shapeshifters (shifting into something that is naturally able to fly)
    Invocation – Can be used by all Witches
    Summoning/Banishment – in relation to Mates (specific Witches)

Force-Field Generation
    Healing
    Animation/Reanimation
    Creation
    Elemental Manipulation
    Magically Enhanced Physiology
    Precognition
    Potion Creation - for various purposes (i.e. explosive, healing)
    Reality Warping – works temporary as illusions
    Shapeshifting
    Supernatural Properties Manipulation
    Sympathetic Magic
    Telekinesis
    Telepathy
    Teleportation
    Transmutation
    Animal-Based Abilities
    Elemental Manipulation
    Plant Manipulation
    Weather Manipulation
    Emotion Manipulation
    Necromancy (including spirit control and ghostly summoning)

CHARACTER TEMPLATE

[float=right][img height=350]IMGURLHERE(ARTWORK)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] – you can keep the role’s name if you like it
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[i]- Virtues:[/i]
[i]- Vices: [/i]
[b]Role traits:[/b] curse, cure, element, reserved power etc.
[b]Powers: [/b] max three, besides role traits
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] max three, besides role traits
[b]History:[/b] optional;
[b]Current status:[/b] If Witch, part of the Coven (or exiled) / If Other – where and what your character is mostly up to
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]
[b]Relations:[/b]
[b]Additional:[/b] Music themes encouraged

ADDITIONAL:

Role - means the actual role name (Intensity, The Omega, Vishous etc are all roles)
Role traits - for Mates, please mention Curse and Cure - other magical abilities are their own, independent of the role
               -  for Witches, please mention TBA - they will be the Cures once pairings are established + Elemental
               -  for Hunters, please mention TBA, still a WIP on that part - Omega gets Power and Magical Energy Absorption + Creation, Alpha gets Magical Energy Absorption

... think of them as mandatory powers and skills for each role......

TO DO LIST

Setting threads (OOC, Public, Private)
Rules
Curse list
Rooming
Special roles/tasks
Character Communication

Relationships
Family ties
Pairings
Events
Hunter organization
Creatures
NPCs

WORK IN PROGRESS - Simply checking out interest atm

KnowThySire

There can only be one king.

Sirian Eve

You have my interest. I never read the books, but they sound curious.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

KnowThySire

Julles

LordLuck

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on June 30, 2017, 07:59:54 PM
Phury all the way.

A man after my own heart! ;)

My Lady Jane has her hands busy, but we are soon to flesh out this tale... with sexy results. ;)
Mourning.

Nymphadora

Rereading BDB at the moment, actually.
Sadly, have not read the Witching Hour series...

Quite interested in this!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

KnowThySire

Great minds, Luck. Great minds...

I cannot say I've read the series either, ladies, but with these two, we're in good hands.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

KnowThySire

Quote from: TheHangedMan on June 30, 2017, 08:58:27 PM
I'd be down for playing Tohrment.

I'd just think it'll be comical how nobody will believe your character. Go for it. And long time, no see as well, buddy.

Kokaine

Interested in Fayth/Fire.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Neo In Matrix

Have not read the books but still, the idea looks really interesting. so i am interested in playing. May be as a male/female victim/soulmate of a witch.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Julles

Aww, I liked Fayth, too. That's alright, I was interested in Harmony or Chastity, or Therror. I like them all! Lol. :D

firepyre

Hmm. Finding time for another game might be stretching it a bit, but put me down as a maybe. Omega or one of the other hunters might be fun.

Ana 1360

Waves at Jane and Lord Luck. I would love the opportunity to write for "Rhage" or "Therror".

Only with your approval of course. The rule breaking sounds like so much fun. If not a fiend perhaps a warrior hunter. I would so love to write in a Victorian setting.

Sirian Eve

Neo In Matrix

Oh. Changed my mind. Wish tonplay a Payne Witch. Element of Blood. Her hunger is satisfied best by blood and sex after that. She is a nymphomaniac blood-lusty witch and so if andbwhen her soulmate is found, she is surely going to break rules due to her lust.her captivating eyes and powers doeant allow her victims to remember anything which helps keep tge secrets of the coven safe.

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

TheHangedOne

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on June 30, 2017, 09:34:33 PM
I'd just think it'll be comical how nobody will believe your character. Go for it. And long time, no see as well, buddy.
Haha. I like to joke that it'll be about business as usual for me.  ::) I will likely play him as a Sidhe; Faerie Folk. So lots of purple prose and cunning, deceptive word usage (which is probably why nobody believes him).
Check out my poet tree!

KnowThySire

CurvyKitten

Possibly interested.

I like the idea of Hope, a wild witch at one with nature. A bit of a hippy at times, but all about the natural order of things. Probably cares for a lot of animals so forth too. I picture her having a wolf. What is it with my characters and pets. LOL I can see her loving to go sky clad under the moon light and skinny dip....yup she is brewing in my head as we speak.

I have an idea for her counter part but I don't want to walk on anyone's toes. Plotting will have to happen!

MisoThe Mouse

Interested! Wrath would be my first choice, or maybe a hunter warrior.

Sephiriel

Welcome all, friends and new players, didn't expect so much interest in less than 24 hours, this is wonderful.

@*hugs Ana* what an amazing surprise, of course you can get either "Rhage" or "Therror", pick your favorite!

For those of you who have picked already, I reserved the roles and will clear them only if you back down or change your minds.

For those who are undecided, I left the roles open until you make up your minds :) - best not take long, I think

Honestly didn't expect same roles to be popular so they're only two options: battle to the death in the arena or whoever makes a more compelling character sheet first gets the role. (*whispers to Luck* not as fun as the arena, trust me)

@*holds onto her panties as if for dear life* Pervy, it's quite the honor to have you back! Just what the game needed, some TRP spice and sprinkles, trust me ladies, you'll come back for more...

@*finally scoops up Hanged and settles matronly on the Director's chair* Added powers and Hunter roles as well as character template. I have quite the skilled worldbuilder here in my lap *pets* and hoping for another special guest, so if you have any ideas regarding the setting and powers that are not listed, feel free to add. The Roles come with certain abilities themselves and some powers are reserved for certain roles, but each character is allowed additional ones (up to three). Please keep power-weakness ratio balanced.

I prefer that you post up character WIPs here rather than send them via PM.

Relations highly encouraged! Pairing you lovely players up is one of my extra special and most cherished prerogatives as GM (no surprise to those who've been part of my games before) but I hope the soulmate pairings will come naturally once character threads are up. If any of you have any trouble with mixing up or relations my inbox is open 24/7 and both me and LordLuck are more than happy to oblige. In this game it is MANDATORY that everyone gets paired up, I don't want any singles here. Of course, doesn't have to be from the get-go, not going to gloss over the intricate courtship stages and whatnot, they're the best part!

Conflicting and darker relations are also highly encouraged. Family ties (incest or not) also. The three groups should be fairly strong with members close-knitted. Witches care for one another more than family members do. Fiends become Blood Brothers once allowed in the Coven. The Hunter's group is more military-organized, but very tight nonetheless.  No one's safe from animosity of course, even within the same group.

I apologize if this feels a bit rushed, must be the excitement seeping out  ;D Details will come in time, open to any and all ideas you have and what you'd like to see most in this story. 

And last but not least, if you're reading the series *low fangirl-screaming in the background* yay, still at the second book so no spoiler please :D If you haven't read the mentioned series, DO EET!!

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

TheHangedOne

WIP
Name: Weeping Marigold
Role: Tohrment
Race: Sidhe (Autumn)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Likes the skyclad look, and will use it when he can get away with it; however, when he can't, he prefers light, loose clothing in bright, Autumnal colors. His clothing often features eye-like patterns to it.
Personality: Mercurial is to be expected when dealing with the Fae; he is a capricious being, a creature of strong passions and strange laws.
- Virtues: Charity. While being a member of the House does require servitude and work, he often handles more than his fair share of it. Does he use his magic to aid him? Of course, but that's neither here nor there. Clean is clean, and everybody appreciates having an impeccably clean table to eat at, with spotless plates and silverware.
- Vices: Wrath. Nobody ever listens to him! Beyond that, they do things like have iron implements around! Or they break their words so casually, or do any of a million other little things that just... ARGH! OH MY GOD! HUMANS! SO! ANGRY!
Role traits: Can see the future, but, nobody ever believes him; thankfully, his soulmate can intercede to alter events (and so possibly does understand his mad ravings).
Powers: Plant Manipulation: He is gifted with both the Green Thumb, which nurtures plant life and encourages its growth, as well as the Black Thumb, which brings nothing but rot and decay.
Telekinesis: Fae trickery of a sort. A power he often enjoys utilizing.
Reality Warping: Fae trickery of the grandest sort! He is especially proficient at using this power in natural environments, and can make travelers become lost on even well--worn paths, forcing them to go in circles, for hours; so long as he keeps up the concentration.
Weaknesses: Any question asked him three times, he is compelled to answer as honestly and truthfully as he is able.
Being Fae, he has a very deceptive manner of speaking; he never outright lies, and often does tell the truth, but never in a straightforward manner. His puzzling speech is often dressed up in elaborate prose, further compounding the issue, which can put him at odds with other members of the House.
Allergic to iron. While touching it alone won't kill him, it will leave him weakened and cut off from his magic; a weapon of iron will leave grievous wounds on him that will never heal naturally.
Has a True Name, which, if discovered, will grant total power to the one who knows it. Generally acts neurotic about names.
History: Some children are born special. They grow up to become something amazing, shining with bright souls, shiny souls. But some of them never get the chance to grow as a human; some times, they are seen by those whom dwell in the Otherworld, and such was the case in this youth. A sweet woman's melody lured the young boy off into the woods; woods which quickly began to turn in on themselves, which spiraled into a labyrinth dotted with flowers and colors he had never seen before, heavy with sweet scents he had never smelled before.

The boy fell unconscious, eventually, lulled into sleep by the magical Marigolds whose name he now claims for his own. But the Marigolds, which so often kill--hence their name--only put him into a death-like slumber. The Leanan Sidhe stalked through the meadow, unharmed by such paltry things, and scooped up the sweet, young child, and absconded with him; her child now. She nursed him back to health, just as a mother should.

It took quite some time to bring the stubborn youth around to understanding his new position. She had to sing him many of her special songs to ease his mind, and erode... not who he was, no, but his memories of where he had been before. It made the transition easier if he didn't remember. His sparkle, as she called it, would shine so much better with her to guide him. She said it was so, and so it was so!

The youth, you see, was blessed with what many in Old Ireland would call the Bard's Tongue; it is a gift, not of cursing or blessing, but of prophecy. That what is spoken in haste, and quickly forgotten, shall come to pass. The blessed Tongue is as much burden as it is gift, for such a person is just as often held responsible for the bad tidings they predict as they are to be thanked for helping avert crises. The Barrow-dwelling Woman helped him to cultivate and fine-tune his power.

She also fed him the finest of Fae foods, and exposure to these foods and the magic of the Otherworld slowly changed him, physically, mentally, and spiritually. If there is anything of his Humanity left at this point, it is mere scraps of sun-bleached cloth; tatters blown about in the wild winds. His wings grew in nicely, his ears elongated, his soul grew in infinitely spiraling complexities that were either pleasing, fascinating, or sickening to the more finely attuned and arcane senses of certain Art practicioners.

He joined the Autumn Court, which his mother also served. Members of the Autumn Court are perhaps the most well-versed in the arts of trickery and guile, preferring the Subtle Arts over overt displays of power. They are also known to partake in the Wild Hunt, and some of the most skilled archers of the Hunt are known to belong to the Autumn Court.

Adventure, and the yearning for glory and story, is keen among the people, and so it was with the youthful Weeping Marigold. One day, in his early 100's, having learned just about all that could be taught to him by his mother and his instructors at Court, he set off into the Fae Wilds to refine his knowledge; over the years, he participated in many Hunts into the mortal realm, both Wild and tame. It was during one such hunt that he felt a stirring; a yearning; a desire.

He needed to explore this realm of mortals. He needed to understand these things, these... people, better.
Current status: Open
Likes: Chocolate, offerings (but never call them gifts, never call them offerings, never make reference to them as anything special period!), people that "get it!" (Fae protocols), most animals.
Dislikes: People that don't "get it!" (Fae protocols), spiders (Arachnophobic, but shhh), when people put him in what he calls 'logic traps' (asked three times to answer a question that would reveal a secret).
Ons: Magically strong, dominant, well-endowed women. People with fascinating, atypical personalities; "bright souls" (whatever that means).
Offs: The weak-willed, scat/watersports, gore,
Relations:
Zsadist: Can be absolutely infuriating! But he also "gets it!" which is nice. Some times, I sneak back to the Otherworld, and bring him Fae goodies, because he appreciates them a lot. Unseelie wines are apparently a demonic treat; I don't really like the wine made from children's laughter, though. Bit too bitter.
Additional:
Musical Theme; the song that lured him into the Fae Wilds

Fae Protocols

Never tell a lie; to lie is a grave offense, and is the sign of an unskilled mind. The bending of the truth, the twisting of words, is the skilled way.
Be generous and, above all, fair in your dealings, for no one enjoys the company of a curmudgeon or penny-pincher; equitability is the skilled way.
A being is only as good as their word; when a word is given, it must be carried through. To give a word and then renege on it is a grave sin. To be honorable is the skilled way.
A gift is something to be appreciated, and one good gift deserves another. However, propriety demands that we never acknowledge the giving or the receiving of the gift directly. Tact and subtlety are the skilled way.
One should always seek to act hospitably towards those of a good and friendly disposition, for in turn, we may one day need to rely on the return of such good faith and deeds. Warranted Charity is the skilled way.
Privacy is one of the greatest rights that an entity may have; to intrude is to be unskillful. Respect for privacy is the skilled way.
A secret may be shared, for in the sharing is a kind of magic; but the sharing weakens the magic, cheapens it. To keep a secret is to act in a skillful manner.
Stories are a great past-time and source of inspiration, but there is no love to be found for the braggart who can not back up their stories. Seek never to brag or boast too loudly, for to do so is unskilled.
Even when offense has been brought down upon you, there is no need to act the part of a churl; maintain composure, do not give in to petty rudeness.
Manners are the cornerstone of society; seek always to have and utilize good manners, for they are the skilled way.
Thanks is to be expressed through deeds, never words. To cheapen a thanks with mere words is to insult and trivialize the task that was accomplished. Once more, the skilled Fae must call upon subtlety to properly thank those whom have bestowed a kindness upon them; and those wishing to stay in the good graces of a Fae must similarly be cunning folk.
It is right and justful to punish those whom have offended. Therefore, seek never to offend; seek always to be skillful.

Here is a WIP to get people interested. hehe.
Check out my poet tree!

Cold Heritage

If Ana opts not to take Rhage, could I put my hat in for that one?
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

TheLegionary

Interested, Lord Luck and Jane. Great world/work in progress! I read the Brotherhood long time ago and I think it will be a fun game.

Imogen

Name: Ruaridh
Role: Zsadist
Race: Demon/fallen angel
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance:Preferring the human look that serves as a reminder to the man and angel he once was, Zsadist appears as an elegantly dressed man in his late twenties, early thirties. He prefers to dress in black and grey, often combining these with a red undershirt, or other minor details. Although wears jewelry, he keeps understated and minimal such as cuff links, a tie pin and an ornamental watch chain with two small lockets. He likes wearing boots, both for aesthetics as for the small, thin daggers he keeps sheathed inside.
Personality: Zsadist, first and foremost, is a selfish creature. While he understands the emotions of others, he feels no obligation to factor their needs into his decision making. Although he is cold hearted, many mistake his courtesy for kindness, and his empathy for sympathy. He has no objections to being misunderstood, for as long as it serves his purpose. Incapable of feeling love or true affection, Zsadist is not above whispering sweet nothings into his victims ears to coax them towards a point of no return. He enjoys power, and exercising that power over others, which more often than not involves torture, which may be physical or psychological, or a combination thereof.
- Virtues: Easygoing: not interested/invested in others, doesn't rise to minor insults;  Empathic: easily understands another's point of view (not necessarily agreeing or inciting mercy); Courteous; Patient
- Vices: Lazy, Cruel, Selfish, Manipulative, Vengeful
Role traits:
- Curse: Inability to establish affectionate relationships with anyone
- Cure: Soulmate can/ is willing to endure most of his ‘needs’ (must be open to extremes)
Powers: Teleportation, Shapeshifting, Pyrokinesis (elemental magic - as a creature of Hell Zsadist has an immaculate control over fire, creating/dispersing it at will)
Weaknesses: True Faith (mainly Christianity: his own powers are weaker when fighting against a truly devout person, holy symbols make him uneasy or repel him (depending on the faith of the one who placed them) and on holy ground, his powers fade and he can only work the most minor of effects with at a massive cost, instantly exhausting himself) , bound by his word (unable to break a promise freely given), blind hatred (towards anything angelic)
History: -
Current status: -
Likes: fine dining, candlelight, a good book, dancing, philosophical debates, elegantly executed murder, being in control
Dislikes: judgmental people, clingy people, snow & ice, discomfort, rudeness
Ons:
In partners - female: courage, sweetness, innocence, chastity, compassion, intelligence
In partners - male: confidence,courage  intelligence, either sexual predators like himself or sweet and pliant
All partners: The chase is as important as the catch.
Side note: Zsadist prefers willing partners, even if their consent is dubious or gained through manipulation. Although rape is not off the table, he considers it crude and beneath him.
In the bedroom: Torture (may involve but not excluded to: canes, knives, breath control, torture instruments), being feared, being hated, tears
Offs: no offs, nothing is sacred if it will lead to his Ons. If it doesn't lead to his Ons, he'll probably pass.
Relations:
Tohrment/Marigold: It's troubling when a raving madman is the only one who understands, but at least his manners are exquisite and his attentions even more so. I really should put some work into presenting him with a little something of equal delight, for only a fool allows a Sidhe to get too far ahead in the game of courtesy.
Payne: We meet sometimes, share a drink, talk about the latest techniques. 
Additional:-
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Neo In Matrix

I cannot create a character sheet for 3 to 4 days but i wish to play a shapeshifter vampire like blood witch.

Someone like this. But she can change shape, has illusion power.

Her powers will be
- shapeshifting so that she can look like someone else along with clothing
- Telepathy
- Illussion Creation.
- Plus she can heal wounds created by herself by licking them.

And her sexual lust matches that of a Phury

| a/a | RPs |

KnowThySire

*stands alone in the center of an empty battle arena, armored up*

... Aww...

@neo: Vampire Emma Frost. Sweet.

Kokaine

How soon do you want sheets completed? I know BDB pretty well but I just started reading The Witching Hour and it may take me a few days to get through.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Hazy Sky

Are any of the Hunter roles still available, he asks curiously?
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Sephiriel

Great Sheets, halfway approved for certain!

Current status:

Julles showed interest in: Harmony or Chastity or Therror
Ana showed interest in: Rhage or Therror
Cold Heritage showed interest in: Rhage
Sirian Eve showed interest in: Joy or Payne
Neo showed interest in: Payne (inclined to hand her, the sketch seems fitting)
TheLegionary: possible Vishous or Hunter Role

Added two extra Hunter Roles: The Seer and The Betrayer

No hurry in making character sheets, guys. Game will take a bit until it starts. Also reading the books/being familiar with the world is not mandatory, I am taking the storyline fairly faraway from that. It's just recommendation because they are awesome works of literature  ;D

Additional:
-The Alpha Role is preferred as female character for the current plot schemes
-Let me know beforehand who is interested in Phury's soulmate (the nympho one) - tricky role
- Game soundtrack discovered by Hanged: Witch House Mix

Kokaine

I just want to read to get a better feel for the witches and I guess how their magic might work in this setting. Everyone seems to portray those sorts of things differently >.<

My O/Os

CShades

I s'pose I'm going to have to throw my hat in the ring over here, because reasons.

I'd love to give a shot at a new iteration of that Vishous guy, of the red sox cap and gray goose predilection, please.

Not that anyone's TwistingMyArm or anything.

>.>

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Imogen

Quote from: CShades on July 01, 2017, 11:19:06 AM
I s'pose I'm going to have to throw my hat in the ring over here, because reasons.

I'd love to give a shot at a new iteration of that Vishous guy, of the red sox cap and gray goose predilection, please.

Not that anyone's TwistingMyArm or anything.

>.>

Gosh, Cshades, you here!! <3 <3 <3
I love ya too <3
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Nymphadora

W.I.P.

Name: Ophelia (Has renamed herself Briar and prefers it to her given name)
Role: Intensity
Race: Human
Age: Appears to be early 20's. Considerably older in years. Age is not something Briar cares about keeping track of.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Stands about 5'6 with long strawberry blonde hair and pale grey eyes framed by dark lashes. Fit of body with seductive curves and long shapely legs. She is capable of drawing men and women to her with merely her gaze or a twitch of her hips.

Personality: Stubborn and prone to outbursts. Secretive by nature due to her past as well as her desire to leave people on edge. She especially enjoys seeming to know more than she does about situations to keep people guessing about her.
- Virtues: Intelligent, Observant
- Vices: Easily tempted, Manipulative, Quick Temper, Somewhat paranoid

Role traits: Element of Chaos; TBA
Powers: Emotion Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Reality Warping
Weaknesses: Lacks self-control once her temper is riled, addictive personality.

History: Briar has always wanted to be more than human even though her abilities are certainly much more than human. She longs to be more than the daughter of The Matron. She craves power(s) and is skilled but has made poor life choices as the years have passed. Once exiled from the coven, she stayed far from civilisation, choosing to live deep in dark woods that are on the edge of a larger city. When venturing into the populace, she stays in shadows, alleyways and hidden unless she sees something she wants. The solitude has caused boredom to fester and weaken her self-control. When presented with the opportunity for 'fun' she will find a dark joy in causing mayhem around her.

Current status: Exiled from the coven

Likes: Violent Storms, The Woods where she makes her home, The Outdoors in general, Sugar (carries a pouch of raw sugar alongside her pouch of salt)
Dislikes: Confined spaces, Admitting she is wrong,

Ons: Rough and potentially violent sex, breath play, blood play, mind games.
Offs: Dismemberment, death of character, disembowelment.

Relations:
Zsadist: Soulmate. There is a draw to him and for many reasons, she cannot resist.
Phury: There is a sexual history there that has led to past punishment(s). For her own personal reasons Briar seduced Zeke, knowing he would falter. She feels nothing further for him. Certainly no remorse for what he suffered.

Additional:
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Sephiriel

Just realized I hurried with the sheet template and hadn't made some things clear.

Role - means the actual role name (Intensity, The Omega, Vishous etc are all roles)
Role traits - for Mates, please mention Curse and Cure - other magical abilities are their own, independent of the role
               -  for Witches, please mention TBA - they will be the Cures once pairings are established + Elemental
               -  for Hunters, please mention TBA, still a WIP on that part - Omega gets Power and Magical Energy Absorption + Creation, Alpha gets Magical Energy Absorption
... think of them as mandatory powers and skills for each role......

Summoning/Banishment in relation to Mate - all Witches may naturally possess it, still pondering on that, don't want them to have too much power ya know

TheLegionary

Sirian Eve

I will let the other player have Payne and I'll  take Joy, but I won't  have a sheet up till Wednesday.

Kokaine

I have not yet started my character sheet so I will say if anyone is interested in plotting any sort of relatives or anything else please feel free to shoot me a PM or drop a message here and I will reach out to you :)

My O/Os

TheHangedOne

While I haven't yet finished my sheet, I'm up for plotting and planning as well; feel free to PM me.
Check out my poet tree!

Julles

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kokaine on July 01, 2017, 02:37:01 PM
I have not yet started my character sheet so I will say if anyone is interested in plotting any sort of relatives or anything else please feel free to shoot me a PM or drop a message here and I will reach out to you :)

Dido on this for me! I'm currently debating face claims...always SO HARD!

Hazy Sky

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Imogen

First connection set! \o/

If anyone would like connections with Zsadist, feel free to throw me a PM or leave a message here :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

TheHangedOne

Updated the WIP. I would call it 95% done at this point; basically just need to get the stamp on it, or make any changes that the GMs would like to see done; as well as add in relationships, which of course, will be an ongoing thing.
Check out my poet tree!

Imogen

Jane/Luck,

Quick question!

With Zsadist not being able to form affectionate relationships, how does this work with his soulmate? Is she an exception, or is he also cold towards her and is this mostly a one way-relationship, where Zsadist mainly appreciates her skill set since it allows him to play without holding back too much?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Neo In Matrix

If anyone is intereated in forming any sort of relationship with my char (though sheet is not ready yet), feel free to PM me. She is a vampire with unmatched sexual and blood lust. So relationship with no strings attached is also fine.

@GM
What happens to someone who tries to be a homewrecker and seduces someone who is or has a soulmate.

| a/a | RPs |

CurvyKitten

upon reflection I realized I have a lot on my plate and should probably hold off on joining stuff on a whim. I let my muse flail and get ahead of me. hehe Hope you all have fun though!

KnowThySire

You'll be missed, Curvy. I know if you change your mind, you'd be blessing this place more than it has been.

I'm hoping to get my CS up at some point tonight. If not, tomorrow.

Revna

Interested; will look more into. While I look more into it, could I hole onto: Payne – Element of Blood (Found out that was taken, is Harmony (water) taken?

firepyre

Doesn't seem like it. Nothing stopping you making up your own too. Element of Darkness might be a good one.

Revna

Quote from: firepyre on July 01, 2017, 10:38:07 PM
Doesn't seem like it. Nothing stopping you making up your own too. Element of Darkness might be a good one.
I CAN MAKE MY OWN?!?!?!
SHADOWS IS MINE!!!

firepyre

Might pay to double check with the bosses first, but I'm pretty sure they'll be open to a good idea. I think chaos was an original too.

Revna

Quote from: Wicked Emi on July 01, 2017, 11:18:42 PM
I CAN MAKE MY OWN?!?!?!
SHADOWS IS MINE!!!
Quote from: firepyre on July 01, 2017, 10:38:07 PM
Quote from: firepyre on July 01, 2017, 11:40:57 PM
Might pay to double check with the bosses first, but I'm pretty sure they'll be open to a good idea. I think chaos was an original too.
@Jane Storm
Can I do any of these?

KnowThySire

Sephiriel

@Emi  - sure you can, just changed Hope from Nature to Darkness, prefer not to add new roles on a whim because…numbers are important
@CurvyKitten - awww :( :( I understand your reasons but still awww. Your idea for Nature was so right
@Neo – reserved the Payne spot for you
@Sirian Eve – reserved the Joy spot for you and thank you for being so understanding
@Imogen – The Zsadist/Soulmate dynamics can be both mentioned, I think it’s best to establish this with the player who takes her role. Everyone loves a reformed bad guy, I suppose, but Zsadist’s charm rests in his … well, sadistic streak and cold core. So I give full freedom of choice on this aspect.
@skyre – both open, pick your favorite and I will reserve it for you :)
@Julles – sweet, but but but….which role are you aiming for?
@TheLegionary – usually I allow multiple characters (duh) but will place that on hold for now since everyone should get a chance. I reserved the Vishous spot for you – apologizes to Cshades, debating that role was already in progress then
@Cshades – if you want a new Fiend role (maybe Therror isn’t your first pick) go ahead and suggest one, I too like the original take on Vishous, just you know…make it Victorian style :D .. and we’ll see about numbers if anyone wants Therror too.

EVERYONE,

Courtesy of firepyre, the Hunters League just got even more exciting and added some very important details to it on the first page – please check them out and perhaps choose that path. We need more HUNTER players! So very tempted to take the Alpha role for myself, but multiple characters is for now, closed as an option. Will see how things turn out.

Courtesy of Hanged, new rules will be adopted into the Coven, the Fae Protocols are simply gold, but more on that once the game kicks in.

It’s brilliant players like you that make this game so good, I can’t thank you enough for joining and for your input!

firepyre

Haha. Wish I'd taken a bit more time roughing those ideas out now. If anyone wants a bouncing board for hunter ideas though, hit me up.

Aiming to start work on The Omega as soon as I get home from work.

Sephiriel

QuoteWhat happens to someone who tries to be a homewrecker and seduces someone who is or has a soulmate.

Good question. Will debate with LordLuck on that. Might need some proper punishment. *ponders*

Kokaine

Finding proper artwork is proving to be tricky. Does anyone have any good recommendations for places to look other than google?

My O/Os

Sephiriel

Kokaine

Name: Xiomara
Role: Fayth
Race: Witch
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Xiomara is tall (5'9") and statuesque, her body strong and healthy with lush, full curves. Her complexion is a tad darker, almost approaching a smooth mocha if you will, and her features bear an exotic slant that most assume means some portion of her genetics on one side or the other hail from somewhere outside of Europe. She bears not a single scar or mark upon her skin but for a beauty mark and a birthmark (which only those touched by magic in some form or another would have seen). Her hair--waist length, wavy, and rather thick--is a rich dark chocolate marred only by the thick stripe of white that begins at the center of her hair line. Her eyes are a brown the color of dark honey.

Personality: Though not exactly withdrawn or aloof, at first glance Xiomara often seems haughty and, if one is not paying attention, quite cold. Of course, one real glance in her eyes will betray this because the truth is that the woman is as bold, fierce, and passionate as the flame that is hers to call. A spirit untamed. She is undoubtedly intelligent, with a mind that is both dexterous and somewhat deviant, but while she is aware of the constant temptations around her--the temptation to know/acquire knowledge is ever present--she endeavors, always, to never allow herself to be ruled by her desires. Unfortunately, though she is a witch, she is still, in many ways, only human.

That said, family is what she desires most. While she can be both warm and affectionate with those she enjoys, true connections of the closer variety with others are difficult for her to maintain, largely because she is less open than she seems and does not trust easily. On top of this the woman is quite... particular, to a degree bordering on OCD, and things around her are generally required to be just so or risk setting her off.
- Virtues: Strong willed, protective, driven, loyal, unorthodox
- Vices: Pride, arrogance, temper, tunnel vision, inability to ask for help

Role traits: Element of fire + TBD

Powers:
Telekinesis
Healing (via energy manipulation which allows her to both heal another or heal herself)
Conjuring

Weaknesses:
Her healing requires the energy to come from somewhere causing her to weaken herself to heal others or risk weakening another to heal herself. She has actually been known to drain lovers during sex, an act that can have dire consequences if she truly loses control with the wrong sort, earning herself the title of succubus. (Perhaps something a particularly hardy soulmate could help balance?)
Telekinesis leaves her with migraines and nausea after major usage
Conjuring requires visualization and the more advanced her usage, the more drained she gets.
The use of her abilities is seductive. It physically feels good to use them which makes doing so rather addictive.

History: Xiomara was adopted quite young and raised by a pair of academics. She was given the best that their middle class lifestyle could afford but neither of her parents was the overly affectionate sort. Her intellectual pursuits were always well encouraged but beyond that, most of their interactions were rather stiff leaving that aspect of her childhood to feel more like a social experiment than average family life. Stumbling onto her gifts was by chance in her teen years and with it came an increased willingness to test her limits. Though possessed of a need to keep part of herself hidden, Xiomara has enjoyed the juxtaposition of magic and science in her life ever since. Now if she only could manage to marry the two together in truth...

Current status: Part of the Coven

Likes: Research, tinkering/inventing/experimenting, sex, hunting (animals both for sport and use, never sport alone), sketching, power, sweets, dancing, and singing.

Dislikes: Being told what to do, being laughed at for her tinkering or having her work dismissed, prostitutes, confining clothing (is rarely fully dressed in her own home), excessive waste, having her space disturbed.

Ons: Passion, intensity, and pleasure are really the only requirements for Xi. She can do vanilla or kinky (and would probably prefer a mix with her soulmate), slow, fast, hard, soft, gentle, or punishing. Her lover's pleasure fuels her so the list of what turns her on is pretty wide. She has tendency to tease, adores foreplay, seems to have a preference for the adventurous types, and a little possessiveness is a good thing indeed ;)
Offs: Bathroom stuff, feet, things against E rules. Endless cock worship, purely selfish lovers (be selfish in the moment absolutely, but if you leave her wanting all the time she'll stop bothering with you), endless torture/rape for its own sake rather than character development.

Relations: Seeking!
Mr & Mrs DeWitt - Adoptive parents
The Matron Witch & Clan Elder - Birth Parents (unknown)
Marigold - Hunting buddy and one allowed to see part her usual civilized veneer.

Additional:
Xiomara's theme - Shatter Me - Lindsey Sterling ft Lzzy Hale

My O/Os

Hazy Sky

I'll take the role of Watcher please. That seems the most interesting of the two.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Sephiriel

Okies, The Seer is yours then. Watcher is a general term for other attributes.

TheLegionary

Thanks, Jane.
I'm starting to work on Vishous' character sheet. If anyone is willing or considering to interact with him, please send me a message. I am open to adapt his background to the Soulmate's.
So far, all the witches look so yummy! My Vishous's protective instincts are kicking in to protect all of them.

Sephiriel

Current status:

Cold Heritage - expressed interest in Rhage, keeping one Hunter role open for him OR extra Fiend Role
Cshades - expressed interest in Vishous, keeping one Hunter role open  OR extra Fiend Role

FIEND ROLES are filled so unless we get enough female roles not taking anymore

NEEDED:
The Alpha - female role
The Betrayer - female role
Harmony – Element of Water - female role

Revna

Name: Molly "Mo"
Role: Element of Darkness
Sexuality: Mostly straight (90%) into transsexuals (10%)
Appearance: Standing at five feet and three inches, Molly is on the shorter side. However, she is a curvy woman with C cup breasts and flared hips. Even though she may appear slightly chunky with thicker thighs and a round larger rear end, she is actually quiet fit. With an hourglass frame and hidden small muscles; Molly looks womanly and soft. She does have longer ginger/red hair, pale porcelain like skin, and a light dusting of freckles on her body. Her face is smaller and pixi shaped, matched with larger clear blue eyes, a dainty nose and thicker pouty pink lips. Molly has been told she looks more like a doll than a human.
Personality: Molly is mostly a care-free kind of girl. Even though everyone would assume the witch of darkness to be moody, evil, or at least gotchic, Molly, for the most part, is opposite of that. She is mostly happy, caring, and playful. She likes playing tricks on people and while she has her moment's of darkness, she is mostly a friendly person. She is open to people and new experiences. Also, once you have her loyalty, she is the type of person to do just about anything for you. That being said, Molly does have a dark side, as she is not all sunshine and rainbows. She is EXTREMELY temperamental. One moment she can be her happy self and the next, she is ready to wreak havoc on your very soul.

Without quiet meaning too, she is a pretty huge pervert. She likes to think this is due to her being so young, however, she can find almost anything dirty and loves making dirty jokes and takes secrete pleasure in making people slightly awkward. She also has a sharp tongue, she can't help being honest, which some might find an endearing quality until they realize she has very little tact to go with it. Making her blunt and slightly harsh. She also does have a sarcastic undertone. Mostly it is joking, as she is not a very serious person most of the time. Lastly, and maybe mostly, Molly is domineering. You wouldn't think this little happy girl could be so dominate, however, outside of the coven of course, Molly does not like not being in control. To a fault, Molly is a control freak and will find ways to press people into doing or allowing her to do what she wants. Making her a sneaky little spit fire.
- Virtues: Caring, open, loyal, humorous, playful, and passionate.
- Vices: Temperamental, perverted, blunt, sarcastic, and domineering.
Role traits: TBA
Powers: Darkness, reality warping, and emotion manipulation.
Weaknesses: Fire, weather manipulation, and telepathy.
History: Before the coven, Molly grew up in a large Irish family. Being only one of eight, her parents didn't exactly have time to give everyone one on one time. Letting Molly basically do whatever she wanted as long as she didn't get into too much trouble. This, of course, was a bit of a downfall. Leaving Molly to her on devices, she went off and found the coven as they gave her the things her family really couldn't do, or afford.
Current status: Part of coven
Likes: Dancing, chocolate, fruit, milk, video games, television, water, and comfy places.
Dislikes: Super serious people, bitter/sour/spicy, birds, coffee, and extremely cold or hot temperatures.
Ons: Teasing, pleasure control, switch, exhibitionist, kissing, light bondage, spanking, hair pulling, light choking, and marking with hickeys and nail's.
Offs: Bathroom stuffs (urine, and such), torture, extreme pain, bleeding, and food (like fucking with a banana).
Relations:
Tohrment/Marigold: Decently closer friends with. Both enjoy each other company and their love of chocolate. Also, she learns some of her illusion ability from/with him.

Sephiriel

@Emi - you can choose one more power for her, Darkness being her element, goes straight to Role Traits

Sephiriel

Multiple characters are now allowed.
Mostly 'cause of interest and personal interest >:]
Phury's Soulmate also taken >.>

Additional powers are allowed, those mentioned are for reference. Request for approval beforehand though, this needs to be balanced.

Ana 1360

Working on the Beast's sheet now. Should have something up soon. The Beast tends to worry his "brother's", and aggravate the Coven, because they just don't know when he will turn on them. That being said if anyone imagines a connection of any kind to him please PM me as I work on his sheet.

Thanks, I appreciate the opportunity to write with such an esteemed group.

Sephiriel

Looking forward to see him up, Ana.
Coven protection role is also handed to Vishous, so perhaps they can have a nice dynamic.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Due to popular demands, pictures are also allowed. Considered artwork because Fiend pictures are so rare, but if you guys have trouble finding good artwork, pictures are also in.

Drake Valentine

Name: Father Godfrey
Role: Hunter (Tamer)
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Appearance: WIP
Personality:
- Virtues:
- Vices:
Role traits: Control of the Hunter Creatures and Monsters, Can gain some of their traits and physical powers or abilities.
Powers: Negation Field:  Users of this ability can create an area of effect that negates the powers/magical attributes of those(human,  humanoid, creature, monster, etc) that are inside the activated field's radius; including the user's own or any allies. Naturally, magic can still be used outside the field's limit of reach and can enter the field unaffected; the field itself merely serves to seal others from activating any powers/spells/etc while within.
Warrior Training: Weapon Wielder; firearms and melee.
Machinist Training: Steampunk Devices; traps, weapons, etc
Weaknesses:
Jack of all trades - Master of one. He is probably one of the few humans that haven’t basked in exploring the gifts granted by the Omega. Instead, he has pursued variations of other roles to make him flexible in almost any situation.
Blindness - He has long lost his sight before his turning; although his other senses are sharpened, but it is still potentially possible to use his lack of visual perception against him.
Taint - Or a reflection of madness, consuming the abilities and powers of various creatures does have a negative impact which in itself, depending on how much is drawn, can cause corruption and an incapability of reasonable thinking(going berserk.)
History: Once upon a time, in a rural village, there live a simple priest. Back in those days, Father Godfrey was much younger of a man than he is today, of course, those days were also centuries ago. He had a normal life, a quiet life; probably nothing grand of nobility as times were hard and would always be, but he made the best of the things with what he was given. Poverty never bothered him, many were poor, many souls were lost, and he had gained his happiness by aiding others as best he could. The belief of God was what kept him going, preaching, saving unfortunate souls from their potential damnation and inevitably he would find a greater happiness within his life as time continued to wane on. That being an engagement to a mysterious young lady whom once sought sanctuary at his church; of course, they spent plenty of time together after that meeting and before that proposal.  He was far from the type to just up and get marry on a whim; much more subtle in his approach to others back in the day.

Sadly that planned wedding would never come to be, there were other creatures, nightmarish and monstrous that interfered in that would be wedlock. Father Godfrey does not recall what became of his bride-to-be, not even this day, within that church. The only thing he remembered while he still retained his eyesight was the shadowy monstrosity whom consumed him; and consumption is the nicety of putting it. The truth of the matter, his skin was ripped into, his eyes were gauged out, and then there was something much more dark and sinister that felt like it was being pushed into his very being. Those that discovered the carnage and his survival were more mortified than they were impressed. He was deemed a devil, a monstrosity and exiled from the village.

Although that wasn't the end of it, it seemed shortly after his changed he has had an attraction with things of the darker variety. A beacon to all sorts of nasty creatures that flocked to him, that affiliated to him. It was these things that gradually aided in driving him mad. What remained of the walls to his sanity were being chipped away piece by piece and gradually he found himself able to 'reason' with these creatures, monsters and other inhumane beasts. It was evident enough that he had long lost what ever amount of humanity he had, that God had forsaken him and 'turned him into a devil.'

Of course, these weren't the only fatal attractions he brought upon him. The gifts he harbored were enough to warrant other attention as well when the Omega finally found him. Godfrey was already a broken mess at that time, yet the Omega managed to sway and convince him over in joining; if only to potentially learn of the abilities that Godfrey harbored so that other future Tamers could be trained. Though the Hunter associate was also a plight to convince Godfrey that it was the Witches and their creatures that caused him to be what he is today, that he was cursed and the only way he could be saved was to help the Omega in capturing them.

It was essentially a give and take relationship, really. Godfrey would train Tamers in spare time while he sought his own training with the other roles within the Association. Having beasts under his command was fine and all with his other power he inherited from whatever changed him; but flexibility is survival in itself. One cannot always rely on power alone to pave forward a path, his belief in God protecting him is evident in that. God never saved him from the foul darkness that consumed him, so his fault is a sign of his mortal weakness. To surpass that, Godfrey learned the ways of a warrior along with educating himself in the field of the Machinist; as technology progressed and eras changed, he had to remain in the know to be efficient in whatever ordeals that came his way.
WIP
Current status: TBD
Dislikes: TBD
Ons:
Offs:
Relations: TBD
Additional:
Placeholders

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

firepyre

PLACEHOLDER IMAGE
Name: The Omega, Slim, Oh god!
Role: The Omega
Race: Something alien, from somewhere else.
Sexuality: It's complicated.
Appearance:The Omega cuts a tall, imposing figure, his build lean rather than muscular. He favors carefully tailored suits, always impressively detailed, complete with cane and top hat, worn low to obscure his dark eyes until one is far too close. Typically favoring  black on black, he makes extensive use of subtle patterns, layers, and accessories to ensure he is the snappiest dresser around. His facial features are handsome, but alien, and have the somewhat curious effect of being hard to recall. What colour were his eyes? Sure, they draw you into their endless depths, but more than that, who can say? He has a strange kind of magnetism, dark and powerful, one that sets your hair on end, yet is also unquestionably alluring. Perhaps there are worse ends to meet, after all?

There are a few subtle signs that foreshadow the Omega's presence, signs that a canny witch might use to make herself scarce. If the shadows begin to lengthen, if the gloom creeps in, if the air becomes unnaturally still... then The Omega is near at hand. The Omega can do little to hide these harbingers, being as much a part of him as his own flesh.

The Omega favors two weapons, polar opposites in nature. The first is his cane, more of a conduit really, which he uses to channel kinetic energy. A tap upon the ground might cause a shockwave, radiating from the origin. A thrust of the head might hurl any directly before it bodily away. A powerful weapon, but one lacking finesse. His other weapon of choice, one that ought to inspire trepidation in even the braves soul, are long sliver needles, each approximately the length of a skewer, hidden within his tailcoat. These are employed in a manner not dissimilar to acupuncture, the intent being to incapacitate victims, but leave them otherwise unharmed. A well placed skewer in the back of the neck relegates a witch prisoner in her own body, to be fed upon as he so desires.

Personality: Old beyond history, even the Omega no longer remembers how he came to be. Time has rendered him quite insane, though to his twisted mind it is not he, but all others who are mad, seeking as they do to make sense of a world that brooks none. In lieu of reason, the Omega tends to act as his whims dictate, often resulting in mercurial, chaotic choices. The Omega's existence is a lonely one, his strange outlook making him difficult for mortals, and even most fiends to understand.

Few things give the Omega more pleasure than to absorb magic from a victim. The magic feeds him, bolstering his strength, and it tastes simply divine. Given the chance, the Omega takes his time with his victims, drawing the process out as long as possible, delighting in the sadistic torment he can inflict on his victims, their emotion seasoning for his meal. In his own twisted way, he cares for them, seeing to draw out all manner of emotion, from anger, to fear, to lust, love even.

Others are not so un/lucky. Why should an immortal care for the fleeting lives of mere mortals he shares his world with? He might be the source of the nightmare powers the hunters use in order to fight the witches, but even he is not so deluded as to think they consider him anything more an a monster, an ally of convenience at best. Still, it suits his own agendas, the hunters proving quite competent at separating witches from their packs, leaving them alone and vulnerable... But just as the hunters would no doubt doublecross him for their own benefit, he has no qualms using them as pawns in his own game.

The alpha perhaps, is the exception to the rule. To be discussed further with the player.

Role traits:

• Magic absorbtion - Magic is food for The Omega. A fireball isn't a threat. It's lunch.
  • Creation - The Omega is able to seed humans with power, turning them into hunters. Over time this power fuses with their soul, twisting it and driving them mad, but also granting them powerful abilities all their own. The Omega has no control over the result, only to whom he gives the gift/curse.
  • Power absorbtion - WIP... needs limitations. Seems kind of broken to me.

Powers: Most likely Psychokinesis, Transposition.
Weaknesses: Must consume magic to survive, Creating a new hunter leaves him drained, Harbingers may alert wary prey that he is in the area. Probably a few more to come.
History: The Omega is very old, but he isn't of this world. Someone, or something dragged him here...
Current status: Hungry...
Likes: Playing with his food, The alpha, The finer things in life.
Dislikes: Fiends, bright light, and anything else that tries to get in his way.
Ons:  Think sadist, with a focus on power exchange over sex. Also, see my O/os
Offs: Just the big ones: Necrophilia, pedophilia, bestiality(shapeshifted ok).
Relations: To be discussed. If you have ideas, or would like to arrange a relationship, or a sub-plot, PM me. Likely serves as a villain for most characters.
Additional:

Sephiriel

Update:

CHARACTER THREAD is up

Currently allowed to post chars there:

Hanged
firepyre

Will wait the rest of the WIPs to be close to finished before giving new permissions

ON RELATIONS WITH THE MATRON:
please PM or post here if you want your character to be one of her blood children (available for Witches, Fiends, Hunters alike) - beware, this will come with gifts and consequences

Kokaine

My O/Os

Nymphadora

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 02, 2017, 11:06:29 AM

ON RELATIONS WITH THE MATRON:
please PM or post here if you want your character to be one of her blood children (available for Witches, Fiends, Hunters alike) - beware, this will come with gifts and consequences

I would like to put in for one of her daughters as well (but well aware of it). Bear in mind I am trying to work it so that Chaos has been exiled at the time of the start of the game...
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Kokaine

Sheet updated.
Hoping to find at least one character that Xiomara can know/be closer to.

My O/Os

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

TheLegionary

Here goes my character sheet.

Name: Sargon Fulvius Vishous
Role: Vishous 
Race: Half human/ Half wolf
Appearance: Standing at 6'6", Sargon Fulvius Vishous weights 260 lbs (all muscle, no fat). His dark hair (short in back, long in his sides) contrasts vividly with his turquoise eyes. His naturally strong body, sharpened in rigid military training, grew powerful with the diet rich in animal proteins. Instead of showing off his muscles, Sargon counts on discretion: he dresses in accordance with the standards of his time with several layers of fabric and an elegant overcoat -  were it not for his size, Sargon would mingle easily with the human crowd. 
Personality: Vishous is an extremely intelligent and deeply feeling, but emotionally troubled man. He can be sarcastic and inflammatory at times, but he's brutally honest as well. He conveys confidence to all around him know, specially when leadership is needed and there is danger in the Coven. As Sargon is in charge of the protection of the Coven, most would tend to see him as authoritarian obsessed with the idea of playing by the book all the time. After all, everyone's well being relies on his decision to live normally. Under the militaristic carapace, he is not that coldhearted: he can even smile.
- Virtues: Loyalty, specially to the Matron and the Clan Elder. Altruistic. Respectful.
- Vices: Violence. Fighting in the army heightened his killing instincts. He does not know when to stop fighting.

Role traits:
-   Curse: Reading minds, glimpses of most potent current thoughts, “they never shut up” 
-   Cure: Soulmate’s thoughts cannot be read and at will she can cloud his curse

Powers:
Healing. The power is due to his wolf origins as his saliva is rich in vitamins and pain relieving hormones. As side effect on the saved person, she or he turns hornier for a couple of days.
Precognition. Sargon can anticipate when the Coven is under a threat, which is useful for military purposes.
Magically Enhanced Physiology. Sargon's body is already a fighting machine, but when any of the witches in the Coven is under threat, he switches instinctively to his enhanced fighting mode (taller, more muscular, enhanced senses). The downside is that he ends up naked as his clothes are torn apart.

Weaknesses:
Blind trust - Sargon Fulvius Vishous trusts everyone in the Coven without questioning. Such a characteristic comes from his wolf genes: if someone is with the pack, there is no reason to betray the pack.
Unreliable precognition - Even though his precognition is a major power, it does not allow him to identify the Betrayer. It may trigger some paranoid or lead him to discredit, if he raises false alarms all the time. There is a limit for training drills in the Covent.
Disabling his powers - There is a hidden point below his scrotum which is his Achilles' Heel and may temporarily disable his powers, turning him into a mere human.

History: WIP.
When one has powers like Sargon Fulvius Vishous, it is hard to say he was raised. He "joined" a pure blood aristocratic family and soon took over the place of the then recently deceased elder son of Earl Grey and his lady - later he would find out that Earl Grey's heir had been murdered by a Hunter, who believed he was dating a powerful witch. Some years later, Sargon went to Eaton, where he was educated according to the standards of his time: science, mathematics, philosophy, astronomy, theology and some notions of economy by a certain Adam Smith were taught. At Eaton, he got acquainted with la crème de la crème of the British Empire. As the brightest student in the class, he could have gone to Cambridge or Oxford.
However, his heart spoke louder. During a ball in a chap's mansion near Covent Garden, the young Sargon fell in love with Alexa, a gorgeous Romanian noblewoman. Inexperienced in the arts of seduction, his life turned upside down. He was not meant to be a minion and her attitudes towards humans angered the idealistic Sargon. On that occasion, a young witch helped him to free himself from the evil vampiress. His life was in debris though. Rather than committing suicide as many of the romantic boys of his time would do, Sargon's practical mind forced him to flee away. He joined Her Majesty Queen Victoria's army in the hope of forgetting the breathtaking Alexa. In less than weeks, he was in a ship to South Africa. Sargon was involved in battles against the Zulus and left Alexa in the past. Sargon soon became even worse than Alexa as the wars triggered his sleeping traits: at first, Sargon was just in a war he did not want to go, but the battles released his killing instincts. He continued in the army for some time, but quit in the first opportunity. From there, he traveled to New Delhi, where he heard about the Coven for the first time - maybe it would provide him with the long desired stability.

Current status: He is the main responsible for the protection of the Coven and embraces such a task with unarguable devotion.
Likes: His past with Alexa suggests that Sargon likes powerful, adventurous women in a leather attire - damsels in distress are not appreciated, even though Sargon would never let a witch perish. Powerful women have powerful personalities which will certainly collide with his own domineering instincts - whether he knows it or not, he enjoys the contest. Above all, Sargon expects to form a perfect duo with the witch.
Dislikes: Treason. Cheating.
Ons: Witches elegantly dressed in leather who can behave as per etiquette rules of the Victorian times.
Offs: Too vulgar females. He believes that vulgarity is a quality of the lesser people.

Additional: Embodying the stereotype of a Victorian gentleman (part 1): https://youtu.be/-zXeGZXCqwA

I am willing to accept comments/suggestions about his appearance. Below are some images I liked:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sephiriel

Koka - Xiomara is ready to go up into character thread if you want. Not knowing she's the Matron's daughter - ok.

Same for Nymphadora's character - perfectly alright.

Question for both: - prefer Clan Elder to be Father by blood or not?

TL, yours is good to go too once picture is decided. Any suggestions, girls? ^^

LordLuck

I'm very glad to see that the interest on this tale was immense.

Much more than I had at first expected, and for that we thank you, guys and gals.

Will do my best to keep up to date, been mostly doing my part in consulting with Jane. :)
Mourning.

Kokaine

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 02, 2017, 01:47:01 PM
Koka - Xiomara is ready to go up into character thread if you want. Not knowing she's the Matron's daughter - ok.

Same for Nymphadora's character - perfectly alright.

Cool. I will move Xi once I settle on an image :P

I'm fine with the Clan Elder being her father if we can come up with a reason why she was abandoned or adopted.

Also @TheLegionary I like #1 or #6

My O/Os

LordLuck

Quote from: Kokaine on July 02, 2017, 02:15:55 PM
I'm fine with the Clan Elder being her father if we can come up with a reason why she was abandoned or adopted.

Hello there, Kokaine!

How about having her being kidnapped rather than abandoned - a daughter kidnapped and finally welcomed to her rightful place would certainly cause sensation.

P.S.: Should Kokaine not take it, this little background hook for a character's history could surely be taken by anyone willing to explore it.
Mourning.

Kokaine

Quote from: LordLuck on July 02, 2017, 02:31:08 PM
Hello there, Kokaine!

How about having her being kidnapped rather than abandoned - a daughter kidnapped and finally welcomed to her rightful place would certainly cause sensation.

That could work as well. I imagine her having all these ideas as to who her parents were so she'd definitely be floored by truth once she learned of it.

My O/Os

Sirian Eve

Oooo... I like these concepts.

@ Jane, of course, no worries.

I'm still working on a concept for Joy. Light based powers are interesting. Anything from invisibility to channeling the sun. I want to make her very exotic though. Also up for character relations.

Nymphadora

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 02, 2017, 01:47:01 PM

TL, yours is good to go too once picture is decided. Any suggestions, girls? ^^

TL - I like #1 myself. :)

As for my girl's father, I am very much undecided. I am leaning towards Clan Elder if only because of my desire for her to be the wild child, troublemaker that she's really feeling like in my mind means having both of her parents such big personalities within the world of the game feels like another ingredient in her overall makeup. (If that makes sense)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Sephiriel

Quote from: Nymphadora on July 02, 2017, 03:22:45 PM
As for my girl's father, I am very much undecided. I am leaning towards Clan Elder if only because of my desire for her to be the wild child, troublemaker that she's really feeling like in my mind means having both of her parents such big personalities within the world of the game feels like another ingredient in her overall makeup. (If that makes sense)

It makes a lot of sense. They're both very keen on rules and such so no surprise that she ended up wild, who wouldn't in that House?

Sephiriel

Totally forgot to mention - Imogen you can post in the character thread.

Undine

I have tried to be thorough as possible in my looking, but is there a chance Harmony is still available?  She doesn't seem taken [yet], but if she is not, I would like to give it a go [for reasons or whatever ::) ]  ;)
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

TheHangedOne

@TheLegionary hey old friend, I hope you still remember me! It will be nice to play with you again. Also, nice choice of names.'True king'! I hope Sargon lives up to it.  >:)
Check out my poet tree!

TheLegionary

@TheHangedMan greetings my friend! How could I forget the writer that suggested the first poem book I read after so many years? I recall another stormy friend of ours was praised as the driver behind the book. Am I right? Os is there a witch clouding my memory?
I like Sargon a lot. I used it in other plots and its archetype is my favorite one. I hope I can live up to the challenge... fortunately, it is a secondary role.

TheHangedOne

Haha, I think you got the right of it. Though who knows, the Storm Witch is a wily one, she works many spells.  ;D

Sargon is a wonderful name. I like the way it feels on the tongue, you know? I've used it a lot, too. But it's such a rare name, so I was amused to see someone else using it.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

Sephiriel

Quote from: Undine on July 02, 2017, 05:36:23 PM
I have tried to be thorough as possible in my looking, but is there a chance Harmony is still available?  She doesn't seem taken [yet], but if she is not, I would like to give it a go [for reasons or whatever ::) ]  ;)

Not taken yet so she's yours, Undine. Water, Undine :) Post a character sheet whenever you can.

And with this we still need a few more Female Characters! Send some PMs to your friends, they might be interested :3

@TL, Hanged -  d'aww such praises you guys. And you know, I only asked for his soul for my Muse work. Hanged is so very talented, it was incredible how quickly the book came out, still amazed at how well knitted the poems are. It's a damn shame you didn't work at a second one, got anymore souls to trade? >:]

@Everyone

This week will be all about character sheets and planning relationships while us friendly GMs work on the setting. Then the pairing process! Make great characters y'all, don't give me any trouble on that, as I've mentioned before (almost) everyone will end up paired. The few exceptions are part of the plot. But more on that once all CS are up.

TheHangedMan's and firepyre's ideas are at this point invaluable and thank you so much for them! Thanks to them the Events will be incredibly fun.

As for the starting point of the game, with LordLuck I'm planning a BIG summoning event with the Witches (not the exiled ones perhaps :p) in which most Fiends will appear. Please decide which of you are in the Coven prior to the Summoning ritual, which will appear publicly and who wants to appear privately not long after the Ritual (sometimes magic takes time) - which leads me to Room threads - requests for chambers come via PM, for more private affairs.

The Hunters get their own thread too for both PCs and NPCs. Better start on working some relationship dynamics because we'll have separate planning for them, kinda military-style. Yes, this means you too, Drake - the Tamer is the freaking wild card of the game >:] Need to know of he keeps close or really far away from the Omega at least initially. Also PM coming your way about some creatures.

Looking forward to your CS!!!
Have a great week everybody!

Revna

My girl is open to any and all relationships. Most of her sheet is complete. I should be finishing it soon ^.^

Imogen

Quote from: Undine on July 02, 2017, 05:36:23 PM

Undine! It's great to see you here <3
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Undine

Quote from: Imogen on July 03, 2017, 04:39:57 AM

Undine! It's great to see you here <3

And you and CShades too!  <3  I saw the request for a female part to play a witch with a water element to her (might as well wave a plate of caramel-drizzled dutch apple pie a la mode beneath my nose right about now!  xD)  I was looking through the pages to see if she really was free or not, and found you both and figured it just had to be worth a shot!  :)

One more quick question though, for our GMs:  I did not realize these characters were based on a canon of some sort until I'd already put myself out there.  Do I have to actually know the stories (beyond the premises you've already proposed), or is it fine for me to take her and do whatever the heck I like (which I'd far prefer xD)?  Because in all honesty, my reading list is long and these would not make it there any time soon :(

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Undine on July 03, 2017, 11:46:03 AM
And you and CShades too!  <3  I saw the request for a female part to play a witch with a water element to her (might as well wave a plate of caramel-drizzled dutch apple pie a la mode beneath my nose right about now!  xD)  I was looking through the pages to see if she really was free or not, and found you both and figured it just had to be worth a shot!  :)

One more quick question though, for our GMs:  I did not realize these characters were based on a canon of some sort until I'd already put myself out there.  Do I have to actually know the stories (beyond the premises you've already proposed), or is it fine for me to take her and do whatever the heck I like (which I'd far prefer xD)?  Because in all honesty, my reading list is long and these would not make it there any time soon :(
I'm not a GM, but I think I can answer that question for you. I don't think you need to read the books. I haven't read them, and I just did 'whatever' with Tohrment, and he got approved. The vibe I got is that it's more "inspired by".
Check out my poet tree!

LordLuck

Hello there, Undine - as Hanged already posed, the books are being used very roughly as inspiration material, but only that.

Our tale here will deviate very far from the books, that is, and while they are amusing tales to be read we are not expecting any of your guys to read the stories. :)

Be creative, and go crazy!
Mourning.

Undine

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 03, 2017, 11:48:19 AM
I'm not a GM, but I think I can answer that question for you. I don't think you need to read the books. I haven't read them, and I just did 'whatever' with Tohrment, and he got approved. The vibe I got is that it's more "inspired by".

Quote from: LordLuck on July 03, 2017, 11:56:16 AM
Hello there, Undine - as Hanged already posed, the books are being used very roughly as inspiration material, but only that.

Our tale here will deviate very far from the books, that is, and while they are amusing tales to be read we are not expecting any of your guys to read the stories. :)

Be creative, and go crazy!

Thank you gentlemen, very much :)

Ana 1360

Name: – Sir Cahill MacSuibhne Rhage
Role: Rhage
Race:Human/Lycan
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Appearance:Cahill stands 6 feet tall and weighs 185 pounds. He has a well defined and muscled physique. His eyes are emerald green and will show a reddish hue in the iris if he his tired or angry. He wears his hair longer then convention dictates a throwback to his rebellious youth. Across his back is a tattoo of Canis lupus. 
Cahill
Cahill dresses as the proper gentlemen of his time, preferring a tight fitting, calf length frock coat and waist coat or vest. For more formal occasions a cut away morning coat. Trousers on some occasions mostly breeches with calf length leather boots. Cahill will always be found with a Top Hat and never a Bowler as the latter are preffered by the lower classes.

Cahill transmuted to his Lycanthropic form. Appearance of the Beast.
The Beast
The Beast stands 9 feet tall. It can weigh anywhere from 750 to 900 pounds depending upon availability of food and stressors encountered during transformation. It's fur will cover the major parts of it's body and appear as black with a deep blue hue. It's coat will have a subtle stripe indistinguishable to the human eye that allows it to break up shadows and acts as natural camouflage, making indistinguishable in the dark.

During transformation its musculature is converted into fast twitch tissue that's rich in myoglobin and mitochondria. Extreme muscle growth makes it 30 times  stronger then the strongest humans. It can achieve a top running speed of over 65 miles per hour. Its bone crushing jaws can excert up to 2500 psi.  Even with its increased body mass it gains a cat like leaping ability of almost 20 feet. Lycan's have much in common with primates. As a human Cahill has the normal compliment of 32 teeth. The Beast will increase to 42 (4 canines, 12 incisors, 16 pre molars and 10 molars ) like all common wolves and bears. 

Besides appearing irritated and bloodshot, a formation of tapetum lucidumtissue will appear behind the retina of each eye. This will cause eyeshine and allow for complete night vision. Olfaction becomes 100 times keener then that of a human. Hearing will be quadrupled. Like all wolves the Beast bears a small gland on either side of the anus between the external and internal sphincter muscles. These glands secrete a foul smelling liquid that is used to identify other Lycan and mark territory.

The Beast shows an almost 4 times increase in the size of it's genitalia, both scrotum and phallus.

During transformation a swelling and bruising of the hands and feet occurs. This is caused by phalanx bones growing into hooked claws growing out of former nail beds. These claws are over 6 inches long with tangible girth and thickness. The Lycan retains bipedal movement thanks to it's plantigrade feet and an enlargement of the pelvic and shoulder girdles.

The growls, barks and howls of the Lycan sound similar to the normal wolf, only louder and deeper due to it's larger body size.

The Beast's circulatory system and body temperature remain largely unchanged from Cahill's.

Personality: Cahill is an honest man. He keeps his promises. He is loyal almost to a fault. He has a good sense of humor and easily pokes fun at himself. He is flirtatous and confident and relishes the charms of the opposite sex.  All the sexes, male, female, pansexual, for the most part enjoy his company and he theirs.

Not much is known about the Beast's personality.

It's not all positive. Cahill harbors deep seated feelings of guilt. PLEASE SEE HIS CURSE! Cahill has been told that when he changes he no longer has the ability to distinguish between those he loves, those he cares deeply about, and those who would do harm to the Coven. This has made for a rather complicated relationship with the Clan Elder and one of his "Brothers" who he cares deeply about, who is charged with the protection of the clan. They surely appreciate that he is the embodiment of the classical warrior when changed. He try's to understand although it deeply saddens him when he is often banished to the far reaches of the Coven when it's threatened.  This may happen because of the Beast's  predilection to rain chaos and destruction upon the Coven he loves  so dearly. It is only the voice of his soulmate that will lull the inner beast that resides within him.

- Virtues: A powerful love for the clan and his soulmate when he is human. A potent love of and desire for his soulmate at all times whether beast or human.

- Vices: An almost uncontrollable addiction to illicit sex. See History.

Role traits: Curse: Beast transformation, does not discern friend from foe when it goes berserk
-                  Cure: Soulmate’s voice lulls the inner beast and can control the time of change

Powers: Due to his young age he lacks the knowledge of the powerful magic that many of his brothers possess. As the Beast he compensates with an ability to see clearly at great distances in the dark.

He has learned from his brothers some of the healing arts which he is many times in dire need when he changes back to human form.

As the Beast he has an uncanny  talent for identifying and exploiting the vulnerabilities of the various monsters the Hunters use to infiltrate, and attack the Coven. The Beast does not understand this power, it's best described as an evolutionary Lycan trait.

As Cahill he has a a profound understanding and ability to meet the sexual desires of his soulmate.

Weaknesses: His major weakness is his unreliability as the Beast. His second weakness is as Cahill, he is easily seduced by the charms of females of all forms. His third weakness is his vulnerability during transformation whether to the Beast or back to human. Those are precarious minutes for Cahill and the Beast.

History: The Suibhne clan, of which Cahill is a part,  are descendants of the Gallowglass Warriors who came to Ireland from Scotland in the 15th Century as mercenaries fighting for the O'Donnells and later the McCarthy's. As they proved their mettle on the battlefield they were awarded lands and titles. Cahill at 19, matriculated to the London College of Surgeons and Physicians where he promptly failed out. Preferring to study the anatomy of the infamous street walkers in and around Soho and Piccadilly Circus rather then apply himself to the cadavers provided by the college, much to the consternation of his father.

He was reappointed and managed to graduate. His mother in celebration of his receiving his medical degree joined Cahill on a Coach trip through Eastern Europe. While hiking in the Carpathian Mountains with only one sherpa,  Cahill was attacked by a wolf pack when the pair stumbled upon a fresh kill. The guide rushed Cahill to a local gypsy woman with acclaimed healing powers. The Gypsy easily concluded that Cahill's injuries were the product of a powerful Lycan and that he soon would become a dominant changeling. She paid an ancient debt and turned over Cahill to a provincial coven of witches. With no understanding of how the transportation had taken place. He awoke from his first transformation in the Coven of his beloved Circe.
Current status: Part of the Coven
Likes: Witches and their Matron, his brother Fiends, until its those times when their down on him.
Dislikes:Omega, because he is scary. People who won't take the time to communicate. Bear Traps, Wolf Traps, Wolf Hunts.
Ons:Kissing, Teasing, Foreplay. Kinda wild, or straight and mainstream sex whichever my soulmate wants.
Offs:Scat, Gore, Vore. Torture.
Relations:His Soulmate and others to be determined by the GM's. The Beast has a complicated relationship with Sargon as he is tasked with the protection of the Coven. The Beast may have a connection to Fayth the fire witch a WIP.

THIS IS RHAGE'S PRELIMINARY SHEET IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN CHANGE IT.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

TheLegionary

What a great character sheet! I think I need to improve mine after reading yours, ana1360! Congrats!

Ana 1360

Thanks Legionary, I used both yours and TheHangedMans's as a guide.

Cold Heritage

I found some inspiration for a Hunter. Hopefully it works. There's more I want to add, but I figure I should put it up now for at least a once-over before I get too far in.

Name: Semyon Medvedev
Role: Hunter Warrior
Appearance: Semyon is a great mountain of a man. He stands some seven feet and three inches tall, weighing well over three hundred pounds of muscle and big, strong bone. His limbs are long and thick, attached to a broad and powerful trunk. There are very few scars on him, far less than one might imagine, but his early life was remarkably peaceful. It was only later in life that he came to violence as a way of life. His hands are rough and hard; they are peasant's hands turned to long hours of work. Because of the changes that Semyon has undergone, the blood in his veins is black, and it shows obviously in times of stress, or extreme physical exertion when veins bulge beneath the skin. At such times, Semyon's eyes become entirely black: glossed over and filled with the corruption within.

Semyon wears the clothing of a working class man. Of particular note is that he carries a hatchet on a holster on his left hip, and a long-bladed knife in a sheathe on his right. In place of a belt, Semyon wears suspenders. He prefers to keep his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and the top two or three buttons of his shirt undone. Semyon's weapon of choice is an up-sized 3-line rifle M1891, as tall as he is. It is a bear of a weapon made his huge hands. The sights are in arshins.
Personality: Semyon is a quiet and stoic man. For him, the wonder of the world is gone and every day is a dark and gloomy thing that cannot be brightened. That is to say, he is Russian. But beyond that, Semyon knows that he is damned and his soul is doomed to eternal torment if he should ever pass from this life. He is at peace with that, and it does not torment him. But he has no dreams of a better life for himself, and he does not believe that he will ever know any sort of love with a woman. He yearns for it: for the kind of love that can change the nature of a man and redeem him, and he cannot quash this yearning that he feels so deeply and so indelibly that most of the time he cannot even put it into words. For all that his mind is convinced such a thing cannot be for him, Semyon desires it beyond all reason.

In his own way, Semyon is still an honourable man. He has never harmed a child nor violated a woman. He yet has misgivings about harming witches, because they are women, but the Hunter organization has worked on that he could probably do the deed with minimal hesitation if it came down to it. Against fiends he has no such misgivings, although if he were to understand the bond between a Witch and a Fiend he would feel a great amount of guilt. And so the Hunter organization has kept him ignorant of this connection.
- Virtues: Humility: Semyon knows his place. He knows what he is, or believes he does, and he does not try to gloss over the blood on his hands or deny when he is wrong.
- Vices: Sloth: Semyon believes that he is already irrevocably damned and as such, does nothing to strive to redeem himself or wash away the stain on his hands and soul.
Role traits: Magically Enhanced Physiology, Weaponsmiths, Weapon wielders
Powers: Filthy: Semyon was already changed when the Hunter organization found him. Contact with an ancient, ineffable evil from beyond this world had altered Semyon's body, and left him changed in body. His blood is a thick, viscous black fluid, glossy and oily to the touch; it is inimical to bacteria and virii and so he cannot grow ill. His body possesses an iron-like durability, able to withstand harm and punishment that would kill a mortal man, his stamina and endurance are enormous, and his strength was increased many times over, becoming altogether superhuman: Semyon can rip steel apart with his bare hands. And even if one were to inflict mortal damage to Semyon, if he is not utterly destroyed, the damage will be repaired . . . given time.
Weaknesses: True Dark: Semyon cannot be magically disguised. The darkness inside him is such that is in itself a beacon to anyone looking: it is such a blight upon the world in its blackness that magic cannot fail to detect him. Those with even the slightest magical sensitivity can note his presence, and animals tend to grow uncomfortable and skittish in his presence.
Paint It Black: Semyon cannot perceive colours as part of the changes wrought upon him.
History: Semyon was born to Russian peasantry - though he was born a serf and laws in his lifetime freed him - and grew up knowing a life of hard labour. It was especially hard because they were farmers in a part of Russia that was particularly cold and ill-suited to farming, so they all needed to put much more work into eking what little they could from the land. And they were tormented by Cossacks and bandits and wolves, always. This was life. When Semyon was in his middle teens he was conscripted into armed service and he fought in some battles with men and boys he had never met against men and boys he would never know for reasons he was not given to know. Somehow the callow youth that Semyon was then survived, and it was his saving grace that in surviving he saved the son of a noble. In doing so Semyon earned a small cash reward, but more importantly the gratitude of that noble scion. After the battles were over, the noble scion proposed to hire Semyon an aide. This was an opportunity that Semyon leapt upon, as many young men did, without fully considering the cost or the consequence.

Soon enough Semyon was part of an expedition funded by the moneys of an ancient lineage who name and prestige had waned in modern times, and whose laurels were no longer fit to reference, let alone rest upon. In the family's library the young noble believed he had found a map to the fabled Shambhala, and from there he hoped to find the location of Ultima Thule and Hyperborea. The trek took a party of some fifty men to dark and dangerous places seldom braved by men, and those perils and the harsh climes slowly whittled the group down the further they went from civilization. Upon a particular mountain range, men were taken by tigers and afflicted with a madness inspired by the thin air. At night there was also whispers that they were watched by great giant ape-like creatures who watched with hunger for their flesh but fear of their fires. More than one watcher in the night went missing, always out of the range of the camp's fires.

Only Semyon and the noble scion reached the ultimate destination of the noble's map. They found an ancient frozen temple on the mountain's peak, and they entered. Within Semyon was dazzled by ancient silver and gold, covered with frost and dust from ages the valuables were left unattended. Desiccated corpses lay here and there, twisted and mummified by the cold air. But the noble urged Semyon deeper, and they descended a distance almost equal to what they had climbed into the mountain's heart. The further they went, the more it seemed to Semyon that the shadows whispered to him. He could never make out the words, but he felt dirty for hearing them and knew they were tempting him into damnation. The noble would not be dissuaded, and when Semyon attempted to leave, he drew a pistol and forced the peasant forward. And so deeper they went, and they found more corpses of twisted men and things that surely could never have been men. They came to a great altar to some great dark thing, arising from a pool filled with a substance almost like oil or tar. The object that the altar was built to worship hurt Semyon's mind to look upon: it was all wrong angles and he knew that it was not a thing that belonged in this world. A fit of madness gripped the noble, and Semyon remembers that he fought with the noble, wrestling over the pistol, and that the both of them tumbled into the black pool . . .

. . . but after that he remembers only awakening in a tavern in Romania and found that almost a year had passed since the expedition had gone up the mountain. No one could tell him much; they told him only that he had wandered into the village three days prior and paid for a room, then slept the entire time since. Semyon had no further money, and so he sought employment as a day labourer. It was dull work but Semyon found it easy. In time the villagers warmed to him and he was able to drink and eat with the other labourers rather than being regarded with distrust. Though he attended religious services and said his prayers, Semyon felt empty inside and there was no sense that he could find succor. In his sleep he could hear, always, the dark whispers that haunted him in that strange temple.

But one fateful night a group of young girls disappeared, and the old folk began to whisper of the vǎrkolak in hushed tones. More girls disappeared, and a messenger was sent to another village over to summon a man who was held to know of such things. A hunter of dark things. This man came, and he agreed that these disappearances were indeed the work of a vǎrkolak. A group of stout-hearted men was assembled, and Semyon joined. A dozen men set out into the night, bearing torches and what weapons they could muster, led by the hunter. Less than half of them returned, but they brought back the missing girls who would recover, in time, from their imprisonment. The hunter saw a great deal of promise in Semyon. Not in his mind or his instincts, no, but in how the man was able to wrestle the vǎrkolak to the ground so it could be impaled and beheaded, and how Semyon showed no hesitation in cutting the monster into pieces to be cremated.

This hunter introduced Semyon to the larger Hunter organization. When it came time to meet the Omega and be inducted into the organization, Semyon accepted without considering the cost or the consequence.
Current status: Part of the Hunter organization
Ons:
Offs:
Relations:
Additional:

Neo In Matrix

Posting Character sheet here. Sent to GM and Co-GM on PM as well. Hope everyone likes her character.

Name: – Isis
Role: Payne Witch (Element of Blood)
Race: Human (With some Vampire Traits)
Age: Ageless. Immortal (Appears 28). Shape-Shifter (Can choose to look anywhere from 18-100).
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: She really is a Shape-Shifter and so her real appearance is not known to anyone. She usually appears to everyone (unless she changes her look for situation), as a sexy seductive hot busty blonde wearing revealing and slutty dresses.
Personality: She is a sexy seductive hot witch with many powers. However, she is slave to her own lust (Blood and Sex both). She is a switch by nature with more submissive traits due to her weaknesses. She acts dominant towards her victims but can easily be turned into a submissive by someone who knows how to tackle her. She is proud and egoistic and has a knack of showing off by talking instead of directly acting. This is another of her weaknesses and she loses valuable time with that. She is an immortal witch who feeds on blood among other things. If she is killed, she is re-born making it impossible for her to be killed. But she can be captured, tortured, dominated and controlled.
- Virtues: Faithful to the Coven and the witch-clan(Until her own vices overcome her virtues)
- Vices: Egoistic, Can easily be turned into a submissive from a dominant by being dominant and rough in sex (take control of her in sex and she's overpowered), Uncontrolled lust for Blood and Sex.
Role traits:
- Blood is major nutrient for her as she is a Blood Witch. Human blood is not always necessary but is preferred. She can survive on other things as well, but blood is best for her. It feeds her powers, keeps her ageless. To draw blood, she has fangs.
- Shapeshifting
- Her licking and saliva can heal puncture wounds inflicted by her. So once she is done with drinking their blood, she closes the wounds to remove any puncture marks.
Powers:
- Reality Warping (She can create illusions for her victims to keep them subdued).
- Telepathy (She can read victims minds and thoughts which helps her in creating illusions and keeping them under check).
- Enhanced Healing (She is healed pretty quickly which makes her pain, wounds doesn't last long. (And so the lessons the coven teaches her by punishing her are not permanent and she breaks rules often. Not intentionally but due to being consumed by her lust).

Weaknesses:
- Slave to her own lost
- Can easily be controlled and captured once she engages in sex and her partner or someone becomes dominant and rough with her.
- Tries to engage in BDSM with her victims but once again, the roles can be reversed and when she is subjected to it, she is easily aroused by it and submits.
History: Not much is known about her.
Current status: Member of the witch coven. Not to high in order due to her being frequently punished.
Likes: Feasting on Blood. Serving the Coven in anything they wish her to do and performing any tasks for the Coven, Manipulating with Victim's mind.
Dislikes: Betraying the Coven's interest due to her being weak (She dislikes it and so takes the punishment willingly.), Failing in her task.
Ons: In my O/O Thread
Offs: In my O/O Thread
Relations: None as of now
Additional: NA
Other Pics: She really is a Shape-shifter. So no one really knows how she really looks. However, her usual look she keeps in front of public is the one shown in the pic above and here.

| a/a | RPs |

Dreaming of Reality

My interest has definitely been piqued after a gentle nudge from Legionary to check this out. Sticking to my word that if the Alpha was still available I would love to reserve her.

If I am graced with her character please do not hesitate to PM me about the role! Love to really flesh her out and I am open to any suggestions, relations or hopes one has had for her. Will admit I have not had the pleasure of reading the novels but feel I shall definitely check them out now.

firepyre

Quote from: Dreaming of Reality on July 04, 2017, 12:07:54 AM
My interest has definitely been piqued after a gentle nudge from Legionary to check this out. Sticking to my word that if the Alpha was still available I would love to reserve her.

I'll try to get a pm sent your way soon. We have some ideas for the role already, but nothing that can't nescessarily be changed. If the Alpha isn't for you, there's also plenty of other interesting openings within the hunters... the betrayer in particular might make for a dynamic and enjoyable role.

Dreaming of Reality

Quote from: firepyre on July 04, 2017, 12:27:12 AM
I'll try to get a pm sent your way soon. We have some ideas for the role already, but nothing that can't nescessarily be changed. If the Alpha isn't for you, there's also plenty of other interesting openings within the hunters... the betrayer in particular might make for a dynamic and enjoyable role.

Thank you for the heads up! If I shall be candid with you, the most I have thought up for the Alpha is a potential appearance and one or two key personality traits. Other than that I figured there would be lots of discussion around her character and role this late in the planning so I did not invest too much time into fully fleshing out the character until I knew more about the role.

Sephiriel

@Ana - I bow my top hat to you (and not a bowler), this must be one of the most hard worked CS I ever read. Lots of info gathering and details, I greatly admire the dedication for own character. And clothing! Always found that tedious! He is definitely good to go to character thread, post him up :)

@Cold Heritage - thank you. Big surprise! Knew you weren't very interested in a Hunter role, but you worked so much on your character, thank you again. You can go ahead and post him up in Character Thread, PM coming your way about the Hunters League. Very interesting history and..."That is to say, he is Russian." HA! Let me know if you want to take The Betrayer role or not. More details on that coming soon.

@Neo - sent you PM, great Seducer concept. Not so good for her >:]

Welcome Dreaming of Reality! So happy that you're taking the Alpha role, it's an amazing concept, firepyre will give you all details (bet he has already) and if you take the role I will add you to Hunters convo.

This being said, waiting for Cshade's ideas and interest and a couple more F (not losing hope) and then we can get to phase 2. Hope I didn't miss anything, mobile's tricky.

firepyre

@Cold Heritage: Might be worth talking to Imogen. He might have a few ideas about your ancient and ineffable evil...

@everyone else: Hoping to get onto connections and plot hooks in the next couple of days... If you haven't been in contact already, feel free to shoot me a PM. Otherwise, I'll PM you soon...

Imogen

Quote from: firepyre on July 04, 2017, 02:16:28 AM
@Cold Heritage: Might be worth talking to Imogen. He might have a few ideas about your ancient and ineffable evil...

@everyone else: Hoping to get onto connections and plot hooks in the next couple of days... If you haven't been in contact already, feel free to shoot me a PM. Otherwise, I'll PM you soon...

I am sure I can come up with something! :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

@Dreaming of Reality: I knew you would like the role. On top of that, besides the omega, you will have four or five male hunters at your disposal. What a lucky Alpha!

Quote from: Dreaming of Reality on July 04, 2017, 12:07:54 AM

If I am graced with her character please do not hesitate to PM me about the role! Love to really flesh her out and I am open to any suggestions, relations or hopes one has had for her. Will admit I have not had the pleasure of reading the novels but feel I shall definitely check them out now.

Neo In Matrix

Posted my character in character thread. Though, some things can change or get added, the core will remain same for Isis.

| a/a | RPs |

Revna

Quote from: Wicked Emi on July 02, 2017, 08:40:10 AM
Name: Molly "Mo"
Role: Element of Darkness
Sexuality: Mostly straight (90%) into transsexuals (10%)
Appearance: Standing at five feet and three inches, Molly is on the shorter side. However, she is a curvy woman with C cup breasts and flared hips. Even though she may appear slightly chunky with thicker thighs and a round larger rear end, she is actually quiet fit. With an hourglass frame and hidden small muscles; Molly looks womanly and soft. She does have longer ginger/red hair, pale porcelain like skin, and a light dusting of freckles on her body. Her face is smaller and pixi shaped, matched with larger clear blue eyes, a dainty nose and thicker pouty pink lips. Molly has been told she looks more like a doll than a human.
Personality: Molly is mostly a care-free kind of girl. Even though everyone would assume the witch of darkness to be moody, evil, or at least gotchic, Molly, for the most part, is opposite of that. She is mostly happy, caring, and playful. She likes playing tricks on people and while she has her moment's of darkness, she is mostly a friendly person. She is open to people and new experiences. Also, once you have her loyalty, she is the type of person to do just about anything for you. That being said, Molly does have a dark side, as she is not all sunshine and rainbows. She is EXTREMELY temperamental. One moment she can be her happy self and the next, she is ready to wreak havoc on your very soul.

Without quiet meaning too, she is a pretty huge pervert. She likes to think this is due to her being so young, however, she can find almost anything dirty and loves making dirty jokes and takes secrete pleasure in making people slightly awkward. She also has a sharp tongue, she can't help being honest, which some might find an endearing quality until they realize she has very little tact to go with it. Making her blunt and slightly harsh. She also does have a sarcastic undertone. Mostly it is joking, as she is not a very serious person most of the time. Lastly, and maybe mostly, Molly is domineering. You wouldn't think this little happy girl could be so dominate, however, outside of the coven of course, Molly does not like not being in control. To a fault, Molly is a control freak and will find ways to press people into doing or allowing her to do what she wants. Making her a sneaky little spit fire.
- Virtues: Caring, open, loyal, humorous, playful, and passionate.
- Vices: Temperamental, perverted, blunt, sarcastic, and domineering.
Powers: Darkness, reality warping, and emotion manipulation.
Weaknesses: Fire, weather manipulation, and telepathy.
History: Before the coven, Molly grew up in a large Irish family. Being only one of eight, her parents didn't exactly have time to give everyone one on one time. Letting Molly basically do whatever she wanted as long as she didn't get into too much trouble. This, of course, was a bit of a downfall. Leaving Molly to her on devices, she went off and found the coven as they gave her the things her family really couldn't do, or afford.
Current status: Part of coven
Likes: Dancing, chocolate, fruit, milk, video games, television, water, and comfy places.
Dislikes: Super serious people, bitter/sour/spicy, birds, coffee, and extremely cold or hot temperatures.
Ons: Teasing, pleasure control, switch, exhibitionist, kissing, light bondage, spanking, hair pulling, light choking, and marking with hickeys and nail's.
Offs: Bathroom stuffs (urine, and such), torture, extreme pain, bleeding, and food (like fucking with a banana).
Relations:
Tohrment/Marigold: Decently closer friends with. Both enjoy each other company and their love of chocolate. Also, she learns some of her illusion ability from/with him.
Finished. Also, yes I know that I can add more power's, but I like the three that I have ^.^

Sephiriel

Revna

Undine

Name: Bilan (also known as Harmony)
Role:  Witch (Water Element)
Race:  Human
Sexuality:  Pansexual

Appearance:  Bilan is a tall, willowy woman who, quite obviously, was not born of parents from these cold climes.  Even so, she is as likely to be found in the elegant corsetry, the silks and satins and ribbons of this nation as she is the flowing wraps, the sun-kissed colors and jewelry of her first home (at least in private).  One thing precious few will ever see in those dark eyes, is worry or fear.  She moves with a grace and elegance that inspired her Coven name – for once, not given ironically.   

Personality:
- Virtues:  Bilan is very much a pillar of serenity, no matter the storms that rage about her.  In essence, she can become the eye of any storm, natural, supernatural or otherwise.  She also has a generous heart, both welcoming and forgiving in turns when she knows the intent is true.  And once gained, Bilan’s loyalty to friends and loved ones is virtually unshakable.  There is no length she would not go, to death’s doorstep itself – and one step further – for love.
- Vices:   Though rarely seen, Bilan has a hair-trigger temper, and suffers fools and betrayal with the same explosive rage.  Her memory is long as well, and when offense is not met with apology?  Bilan does not forget – no one can hold a grudge so long or so dearly as she.

Powers:
- Healing
- Weather manipulation, specifically the invocation of storms
- Emotional manipulation, particularly the ability to inspire serenity or murderous rage (related directly to her element – the glass-smooth seas or the treacherous waters beneath)
Weaknesses:
- Fires, or fire-based magics. 
- Extended isolation or – heaven forbid – exile from her loved ones and friends (she will, in essence, wither and die of a broken heart)
- Poisons – she is particularly susceptible to poisons and noxious substances.

History: Adopted as a young girl by an intrepid British adventurer and his childless wife, she was raised loved and adored, as their very own.  And as a child of two worlds, she can move quite gracefully between them at will (WIP)   

Current status: Coven member
Likes:  Intelligent and witty conversation; fine art; traveling and spending time outdoors, preferably lakeside or by the sea; and candlelight in the night.
Dislikes:  Boors, slobs and the unrepentantly crude, bonfires, and anything done or crafted in poor taste.
Ons:  A sure, steady hand; confidence – even to the point of arrogance on occasion; and a certain ferocity that never fails to thrill her.
Offs:  Timidity; ingratiating or simpering mannerisms
Relations:  TBA
Additional: Storm Song

Undine

And though I hate to double post, Kokaine, if you'd like our characters to be closer, I'd be happy to craft something with you.

Cold Heritage

Just to clarify, the game is set during the Victorian era, right?

LordLuck

Quote from: Cold Heritage on July 04, 2017, 09:03:48 PM
Just to clarify, the game is set during the Victorian era, right?

Yes indeed, however think of it more in regard to fashion, customs and practices than actual XIXth-Century earth given that we are taking a very easy approach to it, considering it is a fantasy story.

No need to busy yourself on historical accuracy here.
Mourning.

Kokaine

Quote from: Undine on July 04, 2017, 03:40:10 PM
And though I hate to double post, Kokaine, if you'd like our characters to be closer, I'd be happy to craft something with you.

Happy to. I am waiting on a few key pieces of info regarding Xiomara's possible upbringing but once I know I will shoot you a PM!

My O/Os

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: LordLuck on July 04, 2017, 09:31:49 PM
Yes indeed, however think of it more in regard to fashion, customs and practices than actual XIXth-Century earth given that we are taking a very easy approach to it, considering it is a fantasy story.

No need to busy yourself on historical accuracy here.

I would suggest we go for modern era. So that all tools, equipments, clothing, fashion can be used from ancient era to modern. Everything is available to us and nothing goes out of fashion in our fantasy world. :) And so whoever wants to wear/use whatever type of clothing, equipments etc, they're free to use.

| a/a | RPs |

firepyre

Literally the very first point was that the game is Victorian themed. Steampunk has already been clarified as acceptable elsewhere, so if you want something modern, I'd suggest steampunking it.

Somehow, I suspect Molly's hobbies just slipped through the net. It happens.

Kokaine

My O/Os

Undine

Quote from: Kokaine on July 04, 2017, 09:39:27 PM
Happy to. I am waiting on a few key pieces of info regarding Xiomara's possible upbringing but once I know I will shoot you a PM!

Looking forward to it ;)  I'm still thinking a bit about Bilan's to be honest, not waiting for anyone at all, but I'll be glad to work with whatever might be important for Xiomara.  I like th idea of the Water element and the Fire element actually being close  :)

Sephiriel

Modern would be good for other purposes, true, but nope. Victorian 'cause skirts, dresses, ruffles, corsets, coats, vests, everyone should be dandy and spiffy! :3
Also background scenery will be dark and mysterious and exquisite. For human characters, think Victorian mindset. Despite the supernatural reality around them, they still have to worry about manners, etiquette, hygiene, wealth, acting properly and decent in society. All those lovely things.
Weaponry is limited in power and it's fancy :P

Undine, Bilan is approved! You can start working on relations too. Let me Know if you want her to be Matron's blood daughter (extra gift + consequence apply)

KnowThySire

I've been meaning to post this.

Name: Zeke
Role: Fiend
Race: Fire Genasi
Appearance: Strong and fiery, literally. Zeke's physique bulges as if chiseled from marble, a feature inherited from his elemental lineage, along with his hair that resembles a flowing flame. When in a full stance, he looks to be a rather tall 6'2', and heat constantly radiates off of his ash-like skin. The fuel of his inner inferno can be seen being contained within his eye sockets, and the visibility of his curse is portrayed below his undergarments as always swollen.
Personality: Zeke has much passion for his ideals. Rarely does he back down from his points, and is quick to battle to the end for them. He has a great care for his allies, standing by those he actually gives a damn about in the darkest of times. Lust almost always clouds his judgement, but as much trouble as it gets himself in, it is also an aid to his ambitious nature. He's a free-spirit to the maximum, and it is the creed he lives by as he continues forward with his existence.
- Virtues: Brave, Vigorous, Passionate, Unrelenting
- Vices: Brash, Lustful, Unrelenting
Role traits:
-   Curse: Unquenchable lust, to the point of physical pain if not satisfied
-   Cure: Soulmate is a nympho 
Powers: Fire Manifestation/Manipulation, Shapeshifts on deaths door into a full-fledged Fire Elemental. (Enables Flight)
Weaknesses: Large bodies of water. He stays far away.
History: Before being summoned, Zeke remembers a fiery land where he and his comrades were engaged in many battles against diverse oppositions. 
Current status: Zeke wanders, travelling to have different experiences and satisfy his lust.
Dislikes: Being stifled, and false beings.
Ons: Too much to mention, but nice eyes and curves are never a bad thing.
Offs: Tame women, unless he's breaking them.
Relations: Soulmate to Chastity
Additional: TBD

TheLegionary

Funny video I found while I was looking for a song theme for Sargon Fulvious Vishous. Watch it all - an interesting suggestion for the game starts at 4:27.
https://youtu.be/DnuXHj_zRbM

Sirian Eve

I should have my character sheet up today.

Undine, your character is gorgeous.

TheHangedOne

Just a reminder, I am still up for making plots and plans with the Fae with anybody interested.  :-) I also made an addition to his sheet, adding in his True Name. Only the Matron, and his Soul Mate, will get to know it at the start of the game (most people will just known him as Marigold), since having a Fae's True Name allows a lot of power over them.
Check out my poet tree!

Sirian Eve

Name: Joy (Calypso)
Role:  Witch (Element of Light)
Race: Human, witch
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: She stands a lovingly 5’7 when not wearing heels. Honey complexion sparkled with sunlight upon close inspection. Golden hair which she wears curly or straight. Joy likes to wear a lot of white clothing, it makes her feel more pure if anything. She also doesn't mind wearing hats.
Personality: Highly idealist and a visual learner at best. She lost her memory which makes her new family even more precious than before. She would do almost anything for her coven within reason. Strong willed and yet very naive. She has an idea of how the world is suppose to be, but has learned that what is and what is not can go hand in hand. She's also very nosy, liking to stick her nose in business not belonging to her with the best of intentions.
- Virtues: Determine, free spirited, always problem-solution oriented
- Vices: Easily trusting, can be hard headed and not very accepting of criticism.
Role traits: Photokinetic. Joy was gifted with the ability to channel the sunlight. She can bend light around herself and objects, rendering them invisible.
Powers: She often likes to make cool things with this ability such as whips, baubles and throwing darts that all disappear when she loses concentration.
Any form of light on all spectrums can be manipulated. Her ultimate power is called Primordial light, straight from the source of creation. It allows her to explode her light aura in various directions causing great harm, like a bomb, depending on the strength of her will.  The downside is the use of the ability is fatal. So she has never used it.
Weaknesses: Light energy is stored in her body, to much of it can kill her and to less of it can kill her.
She doesn’t like the darkness, it’s a great fear of her because she believes it would drain her to a weakened state.
History: Calypso is the daughter of a pirate lord who hailed from the southern islands off the coast of Africa. Her mother ,she never knew. It was rumored that she may have been a pirate too, or a captive who died in child birth. Her father named her Calypso after the sea goddess because it was that sea goddess that brought him much joy.

Her father's crew traveled among the trade routes when fortunate and stayed out of the eye of civilized governments. Calypso , like most children was curious. Curious about the lands and more so about sea. She had been born at sea and really had no nation to claim, but her father told her that the nation is not the land, but the blood that runs through her veins. So she grew up thinking she was actually the daughter of a sea goddess.

She learned many skills out at sea. Anything from fishing to  repairing broken ship parts. She even learned how to weild a sword. Growing up on sea however had left her curious about what life would be like if she lived on land. She was at the age where things like love and marriage filled her dreams. She wanted  more, so much more.

The next day was the brightest day she had ever witnessed. There was nothing but sea and sun and the crew began to grow weary of the heat. She searched the deck to look for her father and found him sitting at his desk. At this time she was 18 and developed a thorough knowledge of herself, but when her father showed her the black spot on his hand she didn't understand.

He told her that he was a cursed man and that before she was born he had did something awful. He would never have a life on land and neither would his crew. They were all cursed, but she could leave and live. Calypso was baffeled and scared.  He lead his daughter to the deck and pointed to the sun. His last words to her were to follow the sun and with that he pushed her off the ship into the water.

She washed up on the  sandy shores of some foreign land more dead than alive. The sun was beaming down on her and that's when her skin began to glow. Like she had been sprinkled with gold. Her dark hair turned gold and when she opened her eyes the were no longer brown, but as blue as the sea. Her honey complexion remained the same and she was astounded to find herself without any memory of how she got here on the beach.

Calypso couldn't remember her name, so she wandered. Calling herself Joy because it was the only thing in her mind at the time.  Joy took the cities finding work as a barmaid at an inn meeting all sorts of strange and odd people...(Now I stopped here because this is where I would like to get some input on how she became a coven witch. )

Current status: Part of the coven
Likes: The ocean, starry skies, romance novels, really tall men, swords, cats and horses. Sun bathing in the nude.
Dislikes: Zombies, thieves, the dark.
Ons: Very vanilla, being dominated by older men, rough/ passionate interactions in public places, voyeurism.
Offs: Toilet play, gore, gross things
Relations: TBA
Additional: Tangerine Dream- Loved by the Sun

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

firepyre

Hey Amarlo,

I think all the witches are more or less accounted for, but there's definitely hunter roles up for grabs.

The hunters are basically anything from sweeny todd, to van hellsing, to jekyll and hyde in terms of flavor. Open to all sorts of personality, from misguided heroic types, to something really dark, though we could especially use a good moral compass right about now. If you're interested, say the word, and we can get you filled in. The hunters may not have "soulmates", but there's room to explore romantic avenues all the same.

Other than that, perhaps Jane might have a few ideas...

Undine

Thank you Sirian, that is very kind of you to say!  <3

And I think, because being a daughter of the matron is so intrinsic to the characters of others?  I will leave Bilan to remain simply a very fortunate and rather talented young orphan - though thank you too Jane  :)  And now I have a PM or two to answer, regarding relations and such!  Anyone who wishes, please do feel free to contact me.

Amarlo

Quote from: firepyre on July 05, 2017, 07:08:37 PM
Hey Amarlo,

I think all the witches are more or less accounted for, but there's definitely hunter roles up for grabs.

The hunters are basically anything from sweeny todd, to van hellsing, to jekyll and hyde in terms of flavor. Open to all sorts of personality, from misguided heroic types, to something really dark, though we could especially use a good moral compass right about now. If you're interested, say the word, and we can get you filled in. The hunters may not have "soulmates", but there's room to explore romantic avenues all the same.

Other than that, perhaps Jane might have a few ideas...
What sort of hunter roles have have been taken? What sort of personality types among them have been taken? If you don't mind me asking. ^^;

Admittedly I'm somewhat tempted by the betrayer role, but I also dislike the idea of committing to such a definitive role so early in the game. It'd be more like "Potential Betrayer" xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

firepyre

Funny you should mention about the betrayer, much the same has conclusion has been reached in the PM thread. It's definitely something on the table, if that's an angle you'd like to shoot for.

At this point in time we have:

The Alpha, played by Dreaming of Reality - Sheet TBA
Father Godfrey, played by Drake Valentine - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=270069.msg13317104#msg13317104
Semyon Medvedev, played by Cold Heritage - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=270162.msg13324235#msg13324235
The Seer, played by Skyre - Sheet TBA
And, (pause for dramatic effect ;p)
The Omega, played by yours truly - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=270162.msg13317255#msg13317255

Personally, I'd love to see a few less corrupted, more morally aware hunters in the mix, but you're welcome to whatever takes your fancy.

Hope that helps!

Amarlo

Thanks! It does. I might just take your offer. I'll have to see what comes to me and I'll let you guys know within 24 hours. ^^

Edit:*

Side note, if anyone is interested in plotting with me and tying my character in with theirs somehow, I am totally not opposed. My pm box is always open. ^^ Friend, Enemies and anything in between are welcome! I love me some drama >D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Sephiriel

Everyone,

I have an important announcement to make.
Firepyre has leveled up to co-GM status due to wide merits in framing this game's plot, quite nicely if I do say so myself. Now before you start flooding his already full inbox, any 'administrative' questions and such will still be answered by yours truly and LordLuck. For anything having to do with the HUNTERS and perhaps major plot hooks/ideas you can PM either of us freely. You can all throw confetti at him now :P

Welcome Amarlo! We do need a female Hunter badly. It has been decided that the Betrayer role will be secretly handed by GM sometime within the game to keep things interesting for all Hunters. It is not mandatory to accept it! You can say no. As such, anyone who's at any point in the game interested in receiving the role can PM me about it and then keep it a secret if it's taken.
Consequently, two female Hunter NPCs are born and will discuss relationships for them with you too soon enough.

Zeke and Calypso are good to go to character thread! It's about time we have some Light in this dark, dramatic group :3 I see Calypso as being at least friends with Marigold/Thorment on that account if you two would like to plan anything of the sort.

Thank you TL for the link! Sadly can't check it on mobile yet, but I'll see what ideas I can draw from there after work :)

ANOTHER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I might be closing recruitment this weekend. There will be a bit of silence from my part around Sat and Sun as I am away on a trip and not sure about data signal and such. PM is always open though and I will answer all questions when possible. I would like within that time for you lovely players to finish your CS and work on relations and pairings as much as possible. Don't make me pair you up myself, you might not like it :3

Consequently, all info on game will be up soon, giving you all ample time to digest it before game starts.

Amarlo

Thanks!

And ugh! It is so hard to settle on a visual!

Edit:
Scratch that! I found my lady. :) I'm starting to work on my less evil character right now. ^-^

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Amarlo

Sorry for the double post! I have mostly finished my character. ;D

Meet
Valerie Drake

Name: Valerie Drake
Role: Watcher - Hunter
Age: Appears to be in her mid twenties but is a good decade or two older
Appearance: Valerie is shapely but petite, standing at an unimposing height of 5 feet and 3 inches. She has naturally dark raven hair that she abuses to no end with all manners of color. Her eyes are a pale green just ever so slightly tinged with blue, coaxing thoughts of the crystal clear shores on a cool autumn day. Along her back is a litany of scars covered by an elaborate display of ink at its finest. Upon first glance the large work appears to be little more than the wings of an angel, but upon closer inspection it becomes clear that the beaks of two ravens intersect at its apex rather than cartilage and bone.
Personality:
- Virtues: Observant, Agile, Clever
- Vices: Cautious to the point of paranoia at times, temperamental, stubborn, mercurial, compassionate, defiant
Role traits: Cloaking abilities, Illusionists, Mental powers, Precognition etc 
Powers:
Indomitable Will - She is impossible to mind control or influence by supernatural means. Not only is she immune to telepathic invasion, she can also face great physical pain and psychological trauma but continue to refuse surrender even if only in her own mind. In short only _____ can determine what she will and will not do.

Seals - This is less a power as much as it is a knowledge. There is a vast library of Glyphs and seals within her head and she uses them to her full disposal. Some of these glyphs can be placed on individuals, others must be placed elsewhere. There are multiple types with many effects, but they all have two things in common - they weaken or entrap her opponent. What makes them so dangerous within her hands and makes this more of a power is that there is something about her particular touch that seems to give them an extra oomph in power.

Enhanced Agility - Not only can Valerie process more quickly than most, this allows her to move more quickly. Her physical speed is not supernatural in itself, but her mental capacities allow her for quicker and more fluid reactions and movement. 

Weaknesses:
Traumatized - Valerie has been traumatized by her past in more ways than one. This can make certain topics more difficult for her to deal with.

Has a Type - Valerie is picky about who and what she hunts. She is a watcher not because she is incapable of anything else, but because she prefers to observe her prey before making any rash decisions. She refuses to make the same mistakes that had been made against her.

Closed off - She has trouble making and keeping friendships in the long run. Her social tactics aren’t always up to par with what’s typically considered the norm and some can take her generally mouthy exterior as a personal attack upon themselves. Pair this with the fact she often has very little to reveal about her history and her tendency to keep most people at arm's length, and you can guess she has a lot more acquaintances than actual friends.

Cursed - Or so she believes, at least.
History: Little is known of Valerie past her reputation amongst her fellow hunters beneath the Omega. (This section may change as connections are made and histories with other players are more fleshed out.) What is known is that she was once just as young and dumb as any other woman. She fell in love with a man she had absolutely no idea was taken by a very possessive and controlling witch. This almost sealed her fate and she came out of the whole ordeal with more than just emotional scars.
Current status: A Watcher of the Hunter association
Likes: Purple, blue, brain porn, astronomy, bread, grilled cheese, peaches and plums, getting the job done right, alternative fashion, being in control, books.
Dislikes: Witches, asshole hunters, asshole fiends, the Omega and Alpha, losing control, substance abuse, pineapple, collard greens, the scent of cigars, people that don't brush their teeth daily...
Ons: Same as player - please see link in signature
Offs: Same as player - please see link in signature
Additional: Forfeit - Chevelle
Ballad for Dead Friends - Dashboard Prophets
The Inner Light

I am currently wiiiide open for connections, so my pm box is also wide open for things! In the long run I'd like to see a romantic interest for her, but that doesn't mean I would be opposed to other things either. I'm perfectly content playing both a victim and a villain in this game. :)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Imogen

I wouldn't mind a couple more connections for the ever lovable demon. Feel free to spam my inbox if your character is looking for:

- someone to have traumatized them in the past
- an expert on all Hell related matters
- a fiend with 1900 years of battle and strategic experience aka previous fighting buddy
- someone who might have, at one time or other, attempted to corrupt/turn your character
- an ever polite gentleman, fond of debating philosophy, who they might consider harmless while unaware of what lurks underneath the charm.
- anything else you come up with and which we could discuss for possibilities
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Sephiriel

Amarlo, 'tis ok (uh oh, Matron and other Telepaths better watch out) but not sure if you got the Victorian part right, action is set around 1900 or so, no sushi pizza or grunge fashion at the time :P (not so sure about pizza, think they had that) Well, fantasy Victorian in any case, some vintage grunge stuff may apply

Change those and you can post her in character thread.

Amarlo

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 06, 2017, 07:53:10 AM
Amarlo, 'tis ok (uh oh, Matron and other Telepaths better watch out) but not sure if you got the Victorian part right, action is set around 1900 or so, no sushi pizza or grunge fashion at the time :P (not so sure about pizza, think they had that) Well, fantasy Victorian in any case, some vintage grunge stuff may apply

Oh jeez! How embarrassing!  :o I'll change that right up asap! Haha. Lmfao. My apologies. ^^;

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Imogen

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 06, 2017, 07:53:10 AM

Marigold and Zsadist should team up and create a pizza delivery service for the eccentric, with a lot of minions working in the kitchen and delivering the treats with diet-heavy ingredients to their customers.. Of course, the courier also could be eaten for an additional fee.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Sirian Eve

Mmm I do see Calypso having a bond with Bilan and Marigold...
Also...some others.

TheHangedOne

@Sirian Eve feel free to PM me your thoughts, and we can work something out.

@Amarlo Oh my, she looks like so much fun. Though I will be rather curious to see how well she handles Reality Warping with her increased processing speeds.

@Imogen Well, pizza has been around since 1889, so depending on when the time period is set (if 1900) then we could simply be the forerunners of it in this part of the world. Mwahahaha. Now I must investigate about the earliest food parcel deliverers...

Quote from: wikipedia
According to PizzaDelivery.com, in 1889, King Umberto and Queen Margherita had the privilege of getting the first known pizza delivered by Raffaele Esposito, the most famous Pizzaaiolo (pizza chef) in Naples, Italy
Check out my poet tree!

Kokaine

Alright, Xi has been updated and moved to the character thread.

I do believe I've answered the couple PMs I have, though I owe one for Undine. Xiomara is definitely open for connections still :)

My O/Os

Sephiriel

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

OOC THREAD IS OPEN
- plot and scheme away (if you haven't already), share ideas, pizza and relations 
- check out the other threads to have an idea of what the setting is like

It is MANDATORY to read the GENERAL INFO THREAD (work in progress)
- take into consideration Special Roles
- Shapeshifters and Telepaths check Character Communication (be aware of who else shares your powers)
- Daughters of the Matron and Elder check Blood Ties (also skyre 'cause he's The Seer)

Approved characters - post them in Character Thread (this means you TL and Pervy)

Jane is going on vacation for a couple of days. Brain is overwhelmed. Too much excitement for this game. Last but not least,

COMMIT TO THE STORY!
You've all worked so hard on your character sheets. On your plots and future interaction ideas. Heck, even the music themes are awesome! Please don't abandon the game mid-way unless Real Life issues prevent you from having fun here! If you get bored, end up disappointed with something, want something different to happen IC, had other expectations, get stuck, your Muse packed her bags - PLEASE PM ME. Or Luck, or Fire. We have a solution to everything. We will move mountains! I just want this story to go as much as possible towards its end (yes, there's one planned) and for all of you to have fun and enjoy creating it with us.

FYI - GAME NOT STARTING YET - and it's called The Searing Pact lol

nailcrosser

Can't resist, this sounds too fun. Count my interest as a Hunter, an avatar of virtue looking to save poor, lost, dark souls.

I see we have a Warrior, Tamer, and Watcher. I suppose I could make a Machinist but don't enjoy the steampunk angle. May make him a little more Frankenstein-esque. Any other Hunter function he could fulfill?

Cold Heritage

Warrior is a function that seems like a function that could never have too many of. There's seven Fiends to fight after all.

Neo In Matrix

@Jane Storm

Read the general info thread. Isis' name is not mentioned under telepaths. She is one or you want her telepathic powers to be removed.

| a/a | RPs |

Sephiriel

Quote from: neoextra1 on July 06, 2017, 09:17:32 PM
@Jane Storm

Read the general info thread. Isis' name is not mentioned under telepaths. She is one or you want her telepathic powers to be removed.

She is, she is!!! Not finished that list yet, do tell me when and if I miss something, thank you :D

Sephiriel

New Hunters welcome! Important info you may need to know:

The League Of Hunters

Established to fight the forces of darkness that lurk in the shadows, the league believes in repaying like with like, and the League are perfectly willing to resort to questionable methods to obtain the power needed to achieve their goal. Only recently founded, they are rapidly gaining notoriety in the supernatural world for their ruthless efficacy, and no holds barred philosophy.

At the core of the organization is Alpha, huntress par excellence, and a handful of her chosen elites, men and women of exceptional personality, and unusual ability, many of them practically monsters in their own right. But of all the strange allies she keeps, perhaps the strangest is Omega. Wearing the semblance of a man, it is said she captures witches to feed it, and in return, it awakens in her chosen strange, unnatural powers.

As of lately, the league has turned it's attention upon reports of a coven of witches, practitioners of foul magics, who are even whispered to consort with the daemonic. It is high time judgement came down upon these wicked women for their sins, and the League's finest are already in the initial stages of bringing about a reckoning.

The Omega's gift

To receive the Omega's gift is to experience the ineffable. The gift consists of little more than a glimpse into the Omega's alien mind, but in doing so, dormant parts of the human mind are awakened, as the brain attempts to comprehend the incomprehensible. Soon enough, the hunter will begin to  manifest powers, always unique to the individual. But this power comes with a price, because to gaze upon insanity is to invite insanity. Strength of will might keep it in check for a while, but eventually, even the toughest soul begins to crack.

HUNTERS:
Hunters should be specialized against either monsters or magic. Monster hunters do well against fiends, poorly against witches. Magic hunters do well against witches, poorly against fiends. You can only choose one.

nailcrosser

Incomplete but here's what is cooking:

Name: Marlin Castille
Role: Hunter Machinist
Appearance:
Slender from light eating habit, muscular from hauling heavy materials in the forge. Stands at 6'3, though his posture is unlike that of a polite, society man. More reminiscent of a wild animal about to spring. Streaks of white in his coffee colored hair. Green and brown hazel eyes. His skin is a few shades darker than white, and if he ever spent time in the sun, it would turn darker still.
Prefers to dress in old, worn-in items made from heavy materials to protect him when building. Reinforced, black canvas trousers. Light chambray shirt with the sleeves rolled up, top buttons undone to expose his emerald pendant wrapped in copper wire. Sturdy leather boots, burned, creased, and scarred from workshop mishaps. A grey wool military coat for when he goes out in the cold.
Personality:
Distant, delirious. His life has been centered on his own creations and as a result, he isn't well socialized. Etiquette frustrates him. Though he is considerate of others, his sense of empathy is sparse. His circle of friends is limited to other eccentrics.
- Virtues: Has devoted himself to the betterment of mankind. He sees this as a spiritual endeavor as well as a technological one. What good are his inventions if only soulless monsters take control of them? As a result of his isolation, he is fiercely loyal to those that can at least tolerate him. He chooses reformation over destruction, whether with objects or fiends. Above all, he is ambitious and driven.
- Vices: He lusts for power. He acts on impulse, even when aware of ill consequences. When he does dip into violence, he gets easily carried away.
Role traits: Alchemist, engineer, energy manipulator
Powers:
Transmutation - can turn stone to gold, flesh to mud, bones to glass with a touch
Potion Creation - loves to experiment with different effects
Elemental Manipulation - his to command after two decades of practicing alchemy
Weaknesses:
Edge of lunacy - his perception of reality has snapped and broken so many times, he often can't grasp what is real.
Damaged women - his heart twists and burns for any woman in need of aid.
Mysterious objects - as a scientist, he must always investigate something strange.
History: optional;
Current status: In his castle, reading, building,
Ons:
Offs:
Relations:
Additional: Music themes encouraged

Imogen

Quote from: nailcrosser on July 06, 2017, 06:20:15 PM
Can't resist, this sounds too fun. Count my interest as a Hunter, an avatar of virtue looking to save poor, lost, dark souls.

I see we have a Warrior, Tamer, and Watcher. I suppose I could make a Machinist but don't enjoy the steampunk angle. May make him a little more Frankenstein-esque. Any other Hunter function he could fulfill?

Me! Me! Me!

:-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Amarlo

I think Valerie would find Marlin rather endearing in a strange way. I think she'd enjoy watching him tinker. x3

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Imogen

QuoteHe chooses reformation over destruction, whether with objects or fiends.

Zsadist warmly approves of this.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

firepyre

@nailcrosser:

We'll probably need to discuss your powers a bit more. Transmutation ought to be more involved than a simple midas touch. That seems a little too lethal without some limitations.

While owning a castle is fine for background, you'll still need to be in Nathan's rest with the others at game start, staying at the base of operations while the hunt is on.

All in all, nice concept. Assuming Jane hasn't already, I'll try and get a PM off to you soonish, but it won't be for a few hours at least. Spiderman, here I come!^^

Sephiriel

Haven't sent any PM in that regard fire, awaiting yours when you manage. I am inclined to accept said character yes, like the reformation stuff, so moral! So useful too!

Sephiriel

ON PAIRS AND SUCH (for those having trouble deciding)

F to M current ratio (Npcs included) :

13F (8 Witches, 1Fiend, 4 Hunters) (2 NPCs)

11M (6 Fiends, 5 Hunters)

Yep, we have 1 female Fiend in the making
Also 1 possible male Fiend role open (Wrath or another)
1 female Witch cursed to remain unmatched (temporary)
If we exclude npcs we have perfect balance

Closing recruitment thread for now - those currently working on sheets, additional characters or NPCs are still in

Revna

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 07, 2017, 04:19:00 AM
ON PAIRS AND SUCH (for those having trouble deciding)

F to M current ratio (Npcs included) :

13F (8 Witches, 1Fiend, 4 Hunters) (2 NPCs)

11M (6 Fiends, 5 Hunters)

Yep, we have 1 female Fiend in the making
Also 1 possible male Fiend role open (Wrath or another)
1 female Witch cursed to remain unmatched (temporary)
If we exclude npcs we have perfect balance

Closing recruitment thread for now - those currently working on sheets, additional characters or NPCs are still in
Is it cool if I just let you guys pick? I think it would be more interesting if "the fates decide her fate"..... o.o

Sephiriel

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Wicked Emi on July 07, 2017, 05:30:33 AM
Is it cool if I just let you guys pick? I think it would be more interesting if "the fates decide her fate"..... o.o

I agree.

Sephiriel

@EVERYONE

Imogen and firepyre suggest a different approach to HUNTERS - Coven members 'relations' that may suit more different kinks and tastes
(personally I like it, both my Hunter NPCs are up for it)

Rather than killing a witch, the Omega just leaves her powerless, an ordinary human. It would take
several months to drain her, but while she is being drained, perhaps she could be forced into servitude for the hunters, with the hunter/s responsible for her capture having exclusive rights if they so choose.

Fiends might be able to be trapped and  bargained with by the tamers, or something similar too.

The game being listed Extreme, y'all can go wild with that if you want.

Hazy Sky

Here is a draft for the Hunter Seer. I'm working on an image. I know exactly what I'm looking for, but haven't settled on one as yet.

Hunter Seer draft

Name: Unknown. He insists on being referred to by his formal title, Kodai Okami.

Role: Hunter Seer

Age: Old enough to have gone grey. Age is irrelevant until you lack the strength of will to complete a hunt.

Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance: Kodai is of average height for a Japanese man, so round about 170 centimetres in height. He is lightly built, but carries no weight that is not solid muscle. He dresses in the field in a set of ornate battle armour, that features his badge of rank, a grey wolf pelt, more particularly a grey werewolf pelt. Out of the field he is typically dressed in a simple black kimono or ugata in less formal situations. At all times he will be carrying his ko-wakizashi in its black lacquered scabbard. His back and arms are heavily tattooed. His back with the Tiger and a Dragon coiled around the length of his right arm almost to the tips of his fingers. He endured the tattoos in a single sitting without any pain relief other than his own strength of will and focus. They are a necessary part of walking the paths that he has chosen to follow and a sign of his abilities to other Okami.

Personality: Exacting, severe and uncompromising, but with a rye sense of humour at times. The hunt however is a deadly serious business and he expects total dedication and sacrifice from those he has chosen to work with. He is aware of his own faults, flaws and the corruption that he has taken into himself in order to become a more perfect warrior. He meditates on these frequently to maintain his focus and clarity of purpose.

- Virtues: Honourable in his own way. Reliable. Kind, in a distant and vague sort of a way. Disciplined and focused.

- Vices: Unforgiving, proud, intolerant of weakness or failure. Distant and emotionally withdrawn. His anger is terrible and he holds grudges to his very soul.

Role traits: Spiritual tracking. Kodai has spent years learning to focus, calm and clear his mind in order to be able to detect and the vibrations of his enemies divine energies. He is also able to harden his mind and body to resist those powers. He may follow only one path at a time, may only chose to change paths before leaving for a mission and becomes weaker to either witches or fiends depending upon which path he has chosen to follow.

Path of the Dragon. Kodai is a disciple of the path of the Dragon. He believes that the greatest threat lies in the power of those born with the taint of magic within them. He draws upon the knowledge and power of the Dragon Kings to track and slay these spawn before they can destroy humanity. He hardens his heart and his mind to their corrupt powers.

Path of the Tiger. However on occasion it is necessary to strike down the guards of the spawn. Before a mission begins Kodai may withdraw for a period of cleansing and meditation upon the path of the Tiger. He draws upon the cunning and strength of the Tiger to find and slay those who protect the spawn. He hardens his body and readies himself for their onslaught.

Powers: Inhuman agility. Kodai's reaction times are unnaturally fast and his senses are extremely sharp, honed by years of practice, training and just a hint of power from the Omega perhaps. He is evasive in close combat and can use his reflexes to quickly scale almost any building, tree, etc.

Master bowman. Kodai wields a huge and ancient bow of great power. He carries a quiver full of black, barbed arrows and will not hesitate to use them. He is a very good shot indeed.

Hunters mark.
Kodai calls down righteous anger of the Dragon or the Tiger to mark a single target. That target cannot hide or escape until the mark fades. All hunters will be aware of the marks location. The marked target is also more vulnerable to hunters who counter them. Kodai's location is also revealed to the marked target. The mark is as much a symbol of a duel between Kodai and his enemy as it a means of weakening and revealing them.

Weaknesses: Mortal. Other than his incredible reflexes and sharpened senses, Kodai is a relatively small and squishy human being, with all the natural vulnerabilities that entails. He is hard to actually pin down and hurt, but once hurt is going to be in a lot of trouble. His strength is peak for a normal human, but no more.

Master bowman.
Kodai is a master in his use of the bow, but such focus means that he relies in it almost utterly for his defence too. He is poor at melee or hand to hand combat and will always attempt to break contact and flee to use his bow once more. Although he carries a short sword, it is more a badge of honour than a weapon. He has no skill in any weapon other than his bow.

War wounds. Kodai has suffered his fair share of near misses and injuries over many years of the Hunt. These continue to cause him considerable pain even though they are long healed. Any injury he may suffer will slow him more than it should as a result.

History: Kodai Okami is not a name. It is  title. Hunters in Japan give themselves over completely to their chosen life. Names are given up. Family and friends left behind. Even relationships between fellow hunters are frowned upon as an unnecessary distraction from the task of the Hunt. Hunters who survive long enough to truly master the path of the Seer become Okami; Wolves. Those who survive as Okami for long enough chose a mortal foe, a monster of truly terrible power and seek to slay it in a ritualized hunt and duel. Should they survive, they claim its pelt for their own, incorporating it into their armour. From then on they are known as Kodai Okami; the ancient wolf. This Kodai Okami has come following a vision, bearing a single silver tipped, ebony shafted arrow that he has never used in combat. Why he has come and for whom the arrow is intended are unclear to anyone except him. Who he was and where he came from before we was Kodai Okami is irrelevant. He has cleansed his mind of such weaknesses.

Current status: He has allied himself with the European league of Hunters after receiving a vision during an extended period of meditation. Exactly what he saw or why he followed it half way around the world is unclear,as he will not speak of it to anyone. He brought a single arrow unlike any others for purposes unknown.

Likes: The Hunt. Training. Meditation. Preparing for the hunt. Making and ritually preparing arrows. The satisfaction of the kill and the ritual of cleansing the corrupted soul. Not much else.

Dislikes: Everything that he doesn't like in a disinterested superior sort of a way.

Ons: I'll fill this in if it is needed. He's not an overly sexual character to be honest. His mind is firmly on other things.

Offs: Please see above.

Relations: Relations are frowned up.
Additional:

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Sephiriel

OK to go in character thread once you find a picture, if firepyre gives his seal of approval on his powers (seem good enough for me, but he's the expert) and be warned that some relations will be made even if frowned upon :P teamwork yadda yadda

Hazy Sky

I tried my best to make him balanced and I'll put in a few more details in history and stuff as well, but only background details.

The relations thing is deliberate. I kinda want him to be thawed out a bit, especially against his will. ;)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Imogen

QuoteRelations: Relations are frowned up.

Oohhh. One who has seen the light! -grants the Zsadist mark of approval-
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Sephiriel

Imogen

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 08, 2017, 10:55:29 AM
Hahaha, don't go converting everyone now. Ohlololo....

But..but.....awww? Can Zsadist keep this one? They can make all sorts of snide comments about other people's relationships, and be the Coven's Statler and Waldorf?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Sephiriel

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Revna

Since everyone is pairing off, it seems, if anyone is really interested in Molly; please pm me. If not, I might look and pm someone.

Nymphadora

OK So I have been able to pick away at an outline that I am hoping will be approved to put into the character thread for linking. See my original post for Briar here now updated for review. I am still considering it a WIP at the same time. I struggle with getting actual sheets done up but love the way Briar is coming off based on conversations and notes in other sheets so far. Her correct vibe is definitely getting read. :D

There is more I would like to do with regards to connection but I'll continue that in the OOC and in PM where applicable.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Sephiriel