The Virtual Calamity (.Hack/SAO Inspired Freeform Game) (Recruitment Thread)

Started by Tokyorose627, June 23, 2017, 04:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

The Story

In the year 2020, located in the heart of Technological Advancement, stands Japan, taking the world by storm thanks to their advancements in holographs and Augmented Reality. Used mainly in media and forms of entertainment for everyday use and life, augmented reality and virtual reality have become possible with the main form of entertainment that has swept all across the world, video gaming. With multiple branches from different companies dabbling in the art of augmented and virtual reality, many games have come out across the span of 8 years, with some varying to poor to moderate success in realism and playability.

However, in the up and coming year, the newest game known as "The World:Renew", a fully immersive virtual reality game that allows gamers to dive into a new and exciting world that allows them to become a new person, and 'renew' their old live in the real world, into the lives they wish to have in the virtual world! With the immense amounts of popularity and media surrounding the game, gamers and curious folks alike are all ready to immerse themselves in the game known as "The World:Renew".

With the games overwhelming launch success, people all around the World begin to play, even as strange occurrences begin to occur. From strange glitches, to some hospital cases of headaches and dizziness from players surfacing, the game takes a turn for the worse when players begin to fall into comas, all for unexplainable reasons, with some players even claiming that victims in the comas are still in the game, logged in. The Company responsible for the game, known as "Augment", has been working constantly to figure out the sudden cases of players falling into comas, however with no such luck. However, when it becomes apparent that someone is involved, and doing it on purpose, and the police too concerned with the Company then the individuals directly involved, it's up to a certain few to rise and bring an end to the Calamity, before people they care about, or they themselves, fall victim.

The World:Renew

"A Fantasy world filled with wonder and excitement; Experience The World:Renew, and create a new legacy like none other!"

Races:

Beast Tribes
Players that have humanoid type character models, such as dragon, cat, or wolf people fall into this category. Originally coming from the far plains of Nama, the forest outskirts of the Beginning City, Afiem, many beast tribes have come together in the city to mingle and join with other beasts, as well as humans and Fae. Originally believed to only be from those outskirts, it's now come to light that many of the tribes' people are on the higher floors of Afiem as well.

Humans
The first beings to have walked the soils of Afiem, tales and stories have said that they were created in the image of the world's god itself, as seen by scriptures and texts that can be found in many libraries and studies within towns. However, along with their looks, were also a new found freedom of choice and liberation, and the human were able to make their own choices and mistake, and make a life of their own, rather then be tied down to serve their God that created them. From simply becoming farmers, many humans now choose to become fighters and warriors, while others take on professions or start families of their own.

Fae
Many tales surrounding the race known as the Fae has been a mystery that has plagued scholars for Millenia. Originally thought to be another form of humans, due to their same biology and looks, their close bond to the elements and the forests have also had other speculate that they come from the plains, just like the many beast tribes that reside there. Tales and stories have come to spin other ideas, such of being descendants of gods, being born of pure magic, to being descendants of the mystical beings known as fairies. Whatever the case may be, their appearances have still been regarded as beautiful and regal over many others.

Gods and Goddesses

8 Phases The World
The 8 Deities of the World are Gods and Goddesses that came into existence when the entire universe was created; from its weather, to the races that inhabit it, to the animals and life that were created, each God and Goddess switched from one to the next, which became known as "Phases". Each one represented something within the world, and had their own personalities, and their own unique ability that no other had. Some rumors have spread within the game that players can obtain the same abilities that these deities once had.

-Skieth, the God of War; Had the ability to wield two weapons at once. (In order to use "Berserker Mode", an ability that brings damage up two times your stat for 15 seconds, the "Strength" Trait must have a minimum point count of 50.)

-Innis, The Goddess of Harmony; Had the ability to Fly (Given the special ability, "Oracle's Flight", it allows the player to access areas that are restricted, or inaccessible to other players with the use of flying. Passive ability also gives the player no fall damage, allowing for quick escapes from dungeons if necessary. However, it has a cooldown of 50 seconds, as well as flight being tied to Stamina count.)

-Magus
, the God of Magic; Had the ability to cast all types of Magic (Allows the user to be given all Caster Skill trees at their disposal to use, allowing for faster leveling of spells. Needs 25% more points to allow leveling skills and passive abilities.)

-Fidchell, The God of Trickery; Had the ability to turn invisible. (With the ability, "Last Laugh", the user is able to turn invisible to avoid detection from all threats, including hackers within the Game. Has a long cool down of one minute before it can be used again.)

-Gorre, Goddess of Life; Had the ability to save a person from life threatening injuries. (The ability, "Healing Touch", allows the user to heal a player from certain death, even during KO areas where no healing is allowed. However, the ability can only be used once, per dungeon.)

-Macha, The God of Death; Had the ability to give someone unhealable injuries. (The ability, "Death's Embrace" allows the user to infect a individual with a virus; with this ability, the infected individual can be directly controlled by the User for one full minute. Has a recast time of 3 In-Game days.)

-Tarvos, The Goddess of Wisdom; Had the ability to see one's true intentions. (The ability, "All Knowing", allows the User to see the weak spots of enemies. Has a recast time of 50 seconds.)

-Corbenik, the God of Rebirth; Had the ability to rearrange an individuals memories. (The ability, "Rearrange", gives the user to ability to take a piece of information from an individual, and store it for their use. The player affected forgets the information existed, and can be given a new memory in its place. The ability can only be used on an individual once, and has a recast time of one day.)

Classes for Combat:

Classes

Warriors- Use weapons such as swords, axes, maces. 

Casters- Use weapons such as Canes, Staffs, or magic books and tomes

Rangers- Use Weapons such as bows, throwing knives, and fists.

Overview

I plan for this game to have two Main locations: Inside The World:Renew, and in the Real World. I've seen many games that tend to stick within the game world and they end up becoming a bit slow paced due to the location never truly changing. I want players to interact "In Game" with other players, and have their character interact with others out in the real world, to meet the RL counterparts to their friends, and enemies, that they could encounter.

With this game, players will be interacting with others in the Game world and experiencing the sudden occurrences of players being afflicted with comas, and ultimately, some even being trapped in the Game itself. With these circumstances in place, characters will be on the lookout for information regarding the individuals responsible, both inside and outside the game, and may even come to encounter such individuals.

Your character can choose to help find out the cause, and try to help put an end to the horror, or they could be apart of the evil, and be the Mastermind behind everything, all for the sake of your own plan.

The choice is yours in The World:Renew.

This game will be freeform, and for now will be in an interest check to see if anyone is possibly interested in a game like this. Writing up to two to three paragraphs is required, as well as having correct grammar and spelling in order to be accepted. I want people to be creative with both their In Game character, and their Real World counterpart, and make a fun and exciting game that have tons of mystery and suspense, with fun scenes to balance everything out!

As well, the Game will be placed in NC Exotic due to the nature of having different tribes and races within the game world. If possible, it may also be placed in Extreme, due to the idea of possible character death, and situations that could arise within the Game world, and the Normal World.

Rules

1. No God Modding or Mary Sues. Pleaseeee try to make your character interesting, or have some depth and interesting things about them. Don' try to make them just a normal person who bought the game, maybe have them be creative or have an interesting way that got hem to get the game in the first place. :D As well, please take time to craft good characters and don't skimp out on details when filling out the character sheets.

3. Please RP in standard third person format.

4. Keep your OC's location in one place and not two at the same time. Do not immediately jump to another location just cause stuff is happening. Scenes in the past are permitted, as there will be a Timestamp format for headers in the future.

5. I hope everyone can respect the authority of the Mods. However if you have an opinion, speak your mind. We can always talk and discuss to come to a conclusion that hopefully benefits both sides.

6. Any arguments that break out should be moved to the PMs, not in the forum.

7. All mini-plots and/or ideas must go through the Admin. or the Mods. We don't want sudden ideas to go through the game without permission that could lead to events that could tamper with other plans or events.

8. Edit any typos that make your post hard to read please. Basic Grammar and spelling are a must.

9. As always, have fun!

10. All posts should be well written and literate, following proper grammar and punctuation. Mess ups here and there are fine, but try to at the very least make your posts legible. I know everyone has basic grammar skills on here but sometimes, you never know.

11. Please try to be descriptive in your posts. Single sentence posts provide no insight or imagination as to what is going on. There's no asking to make a novel, but a paragraph or two is not a major thing to ask for. If you're not willing to put effort into your posts, why even join?

12. Play your OCs in character and don't use out of character knowledge in the roleplay. Having knowledge about things that are currently going on is fine as long as th character is apart of the plot or idea, but having knowledge suddenly come out of their butt makes people scratch their heads, and it becomes very distracting, as well as frustrating. So please try not to do that please.

Character Template

(Please send me your character sheet when you are done for Approval! Character cannot jump into the Game without prior approval from a Mod.)

(Once again, if anyone has a questions or concerns, feel free to PM me!)

[float=right][img height=300][/img][/float]

[center][size=18pt][b]Played By:[/b][/size][/center]

Name:

Age (Must be 18 or Above):

Appearance (Use may use images if you would like, but please use a few sentences of description for extra details):

Personality:

History:

Dislikes:

O/O's:

How did you get started with The World:Renew?:

[hr]

[float=right][img height=300][/img][/float]

PC Name:

PC Alias(Is your character known by an Alias? Do they have some form of title that distinguishes them from other players?):

PC Gender:

PC Age (Must be 18 or Older):

PC Race:

PC Appearance (Use may use images if you would like, but please use a few sentences of description for extra details):

Class Type (May use secondary class):

Personality:

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"? If so, which one?:

Strengths: (What is the character good at in regards to skills in and outside of battle?)

Weakness: (What this person is lacking at in regards to skills in and outside of battle?)

Background Online (Are you a neutral character? A Loner? Do you like joining parties or going to Guilds? Are you a PKer?):

[center][b][u]Traits[/u][/b][/center]

(Here is the Skill Point layout for all players within The World:Renew. Each Player is given 100 points to allocate towards their skills for combat; your points will heavily determine how your class will play, and how much damage you will, and won't, take. Choose Wisely)

Strength: The main go-to stat for warrior mains. Increases physical attack damage and allows the user to equip heavy armor at higher levels.

Dexterity:  The main got-to stat for rangers. Increases critical hit chance and damage, as well as weapon accuracy.

Intelligence: The main go-to stat for casters. Increases magic damage and magic critical chance and critical damage.

Willpower: Increases magic damage resistance and, if the character is a caster main or sub-class, increases maximum mana points

Endurance: Increases maximum hit points and physical damage resistance, and, if the character is a warrior/ranger main or sub-class, their maximum stamina (used for physical skills)

Phase List

-Skieth: Bunny Bunny-chan (pdragon)

-Innis: Lapis (Tokyorose627)

-Magus: Kreed (Moon Hound Hati)

-Fidchell: T3rma9ant (Wicked Emi)

-Gorre: Shiho and Mado (Silk)

-Macha:

-Tarvos: Ak1-h0 (willows)

-Corbenik: Atrum (Gardsom)

Character List

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 23, 2017, 09:40:37 AM
What content level will this game be?

As in where it will be placed? I plan on it being in NC Exotic due to the natures of having different races, as well as the elements that would go along with it, such as the idea of possible character death and lore that would go along with the Game world. However, it could be in Extreme as well, if others have ideas that would fall into that category, or ideas that would be considered extreme both inside, and outside, the game world.

Thanks for reminding me, I'll add that to the Page.

Drake Valentine

Well, you know me, I'm an extreme type of writer. But I can default to NC elements as well; or even something tamed(but those types are non erotic base I play.)

I'll just wait too what roles come/interest in this or that before pondering on sheet.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 23, 2017, 09:49:58 AM
Well, you know me, I'm an extreme type of writer. But I can default to NC elements as well; or even something tamed(but those types are non erotic base I play.)

I'll just wait too what roles come/interest in this or that before pondering on sheet.

Ah ok, NP. I may put it in extreme to be safe, you never know :D

Gardsorm

I have no major qualms or quarrels about what board this idea is on, but i'm also little more than a bit player. I'll leave the big planning to everyone else and see where my interest carries me in this game.

That being said, tossing up my WIP while I plink away at it little by little. Running on a lack of sleep here so if anything doesn't make sense, i'll try and fix it later after some rest. x_x

Tsukimichi, Kaido / Atrum

Played By: Gardsorm

Name: Tsukimichi, Kaido

Appearance: For a general appearance, the picture is there. Unlisted details include a height of 5'6 and a weight of 122 lbs. His hair tends to take many different appearances depending on what he feels, short and brown in color, and helping to frame amber eyes. He tends to sport something of a rather bummy appearance to keep a low profile, generally look unassuming, and make it seem as if he tends to make a life around the streets. His body is a little on the weak side, sporting more of a slim build over anything built with muscle.

Personality: Kaido comes off as someone who can be easily amused, deriving almost any amount of enjoyment from anything that could be happening to him in a moment, so long as it isn't overly bad. A few of his friends have come to admit the teen might not be quite as all there mentally as the average person, sometimes even unnerving others when he can laugh at the most bleak of situations. If he doesn't find himself in any trouble at any given time, however, he can usually be found relaxing in quiet or open areas such as libraries, park fountains or on their benches, on garage rooftops, anywhere that he can get to and just take some time for himself. He has a reasonably amicable personality, making him fairly easy to approach though whether others wish to pursue extended conversations is another story entirely. By the same token, while he doesn't outright hate or push away rude people, he tends to be wary of them, cautiously probing to find a ground for which to stand upon and communicate with them properly.

Kaido loves books, and it is often the reason why he often hangs out at libraries, or otherwise carries something for reading material. This can be anything from average books to comics, he isn't a terribly picky person. His manner of attire is almost painfully simple, if awkward, preferring to wear whatever he finds that looks and feels comfortable with little care or regard to his appearance sometimes (sometimes leading to mixing and matching)... As long as it was made for boys (Much to the sadness of a couple of friends who've tried to get him to crossdress for kicks). Much like the rest of his life, alot of the foods he eats are simple too, often cheap in price. he tends to have a bad tendency to purchase cheap but effective noodles and simply throwing in additional herbs and spices to give it new and unique flavors... Often times with amusing results. This tends to give others the impression that he's too poor to afford good or even decent food, but he insists he is by no means devoid of money. All in all, he's generally a well-meaning nice guy who hasn't involved himself in relationships with the opposite sex for very long, and as a result comes off as someone potentially incapable of it to others. This is far from an inconvenience for him, allowing him to do other things at his own pace without basing it around another. What will he do if he ever finds the right one? Not even he knows.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

History: Kaido is the younger of two siblings, alongside his older sister (by eight years) Nanao. Born with rather sickly health, he was often required to spend much of his time at home whether he wanted to or not. Despite this short straw, he was brought up in a wonderful home and raised with the utmost care, from homeschooling to personal health, in an attempt to help strengthen him so he would be able to go outside on his own. As a result of his early childhood, despite having a happy disposition, he had few to no friends, only meeting those that came to visit as a result of his sister inviting them over... Altogether, they gave him hope that one day he would be able to set foot outside their home and feel like a normal person. Maybe one day, he could accompany the family when they went out to places. However, when he was thirteen, his parents died in a serious car accident, long before he ever got a chance to truly go out with them and spend a real day as a family. After this event, he became much more reclusive and unresponsive even to his own sister, who was now forced to pick up the pieces of their family and raise Kaido.

In time, her diligence and intellect earned her a job working for the company 'Augment', who at the time were working on bringing about a new game to sweep the nation. Bringing the news of her exploits back home to Kaido, she attempted to get him to open up once again to the rest of the world, and be just like he used to. Little by little she chipped away at his non-responsive behavior over the years while working with Augment on their upcoming game, 'The World: Renew'. When it finally achieved completion and was opened to the public, she urged him to try it out, if only to see how he got along with other players in the game. For the first few days, he did not try it, but as other students and even some adults constantly passed by their residence and praised the game, he found himself unable to resist wanting to try the game out for himself. What followed was him spending no less than three straight days awake playing the game, from the hours spent getting his character right to the many more exploring the area and marveling at how realistic it was. It was a world he could finally explore outside of his room, even though he never quite left it. Interacting with other players proved to be an enjoyable passtime, as behind each character was a person... Be they roleplaying or simply playing the game for fun, he found his interest in wanting to know others behind their characters increasing... One day, at age eighteen, he'd finally done it. To the shock of his sister, he set foot outside of his house, wanting to explore more of the world around him.

After researching him for a week and helping him acclimate to crowded and public areas, she helped to enroll him in a nearby school to continue his education in a more public setting, wanting to finish 12th grade to be properly admitted to a higher education institution. Though there were times he underwent some difficulty, both through course studies and from other students, he managed to learn to smile and roll with the punches so to speak. utilizing infectious and potentially sickening levels of optimism joined with tenacity and a few friends in his academic pursuits, he ultimately succeeded in moving onto higher education with several other friends. No longer needing to use his sister like a crutch, he would take the remainder of his life into his own hands, both offline and on.

Likes: Reading, hanging out with friends, resting in secluded places, video games, creating unique and bizarre ramen flavors, meeting new people, surprising and weirding people out, making others smile... I'll also add invading space

Dislikes: Too many rules, bullies and hateful people, cold foods (things like ice cream are fine, cold food that should be hot isn't), being overly lazy or lethargic, getting sick,

O/O's: See preferences for general idea. For specifics:
Ons: Cuddling, teasing, kissing, light biting (giving or recieving), massaging, general foreplay... If going further, Oral (giving cunnilingus), Breastplay (Suckling, massaging), Clothed (fully or partial), Masturbating (performing on self or to others), he's going to be pretty vanilla to start...
Offs: Toiletplay (scat, watersports... Squirting is fine though), Vore (Soft or Hard), all Pain and Torture, others may be a case by case basis

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: Though his sister Nanao works with Augment Corporation, Kaido was only introduced to The World: Renew when the game went public, in order to see if it would help his growth.

PC Name: Atrum

PC Alias: N/A for now

PC Gender: Male

PC Age: 23

PC Race: Human

PC Appearance: Borrowing these clothes. In addition, his height is an unassuming 5'4, with a weight of 120 lbs. Due to the way his hair hangs down (especially on the right), it can be difficult to see, but he possesses a single marking on his left cheek, featuring a swirling coil-like design on both ends of the mark.

Class Type: Mage, utilizes Tomes

Phase: -Gorre, Goddess of Life; Had the ability to save a person from life threatening injuries

Personality: While not a far departure from his personality in real life, some of his qualities are a little more exaggerated for better or worse. His tendency to march to the beat of his own drum often leads him to partake in things he likely would not do in real life. He is still very much capable of laughing at unreasonable or dicey situations he usually finds himself in, often to the point of attempting to unnerve others actively rather than unintentionally. He possesses a sense of chaos to himself, and often enjoys getting involved with especially large battles where he can sling out spells with reckless abandon to leave scores of enemies in complete disarray. When not present on any given battlefield, he tends to hide out in odd areas much like the real world, be they locations that stand out or are generally seldom visited. Often times, his erratic behavior tends to be frowned upon by more morally-upstanding players and groups, and if allowed to get out of hand, tends to lead to clashes with other players that try to mitigate his antics. Very few tend to stand up for him, saying he doesn't really do anything that interferes with other players, but others argue his actions may set precedents for others to follow, and so they take it upon themselves to keep him from going to far. No matter what happens, however, Atrum continues to have fun despite what others say... After all, it's all a game in the end.

Strengths: Atrum's strengths lie in laying down untold amounts of magical punishment. Due to his general build, he opts to flee and put distance between himself and his enemies as opposed to building a physically-more resilient character to tank hits. His melee power isn't anything to write home about, but that won't stop him from cracking some poor schmuck across the face with tomes that could rival War and Peace in size, and be just as effective when used as a Shield. He's an avid footman, preferring to retreat to the safety of allies, be it near them or behind them. Often this means he tends to play bait to aggressive monsters who prefer to single out less-defensive targets and guiding them into position to be demolished by a concentrated effort from allies. Due to a raised magical resistance, he is able to recover from certain debuffs sooner than other characters, giving him somewhat more combat uptime than certain other allies. Due to selecting it as a stronger element for him, he has a greater affinity for casting Wind-focused spells than other.

Weakness: Many of the weaknesses one would expect a mage to have are present. He cannot take much in the way of physical damage, though the good news is that his Tomes do double as somewhat effective shields. However, if he's soaking up too many hits in a battle, he isn't playing right, so that isn't anything to write home about. His physical attack power is pitifully low, and despite the size of the Tomes he can strike with, he will never really do damage even approaching that of Knives, let alone Swords, Axes, and the like. Due to his skewed elemental preference to Wind, his damage tends to lack against enemies weak to elements like Fire, Water, Thunder, Light. or Dark. Though he may correct his damage with items, he will never perform as well as those who have mastered these elements.

Background Online: As a relatively friendly, if unnerving, player, he often doesn't mind joining the parties of others, though he keeps new players at lengths until he comes to know this. This is due to the fact that if he is to be betrayed, he prefers to be the one with their knife out first, so to speak. A direct result of this aspect is likely due to his participating in Chaotic PK events, sanctioned events where players strive to have AI characters designed after them, and as a result has killed other plays purely in the spirit of the event (but never those uninvolved). He has admitted, however, that he will not hesitate to kill players who are ungodly nuisances to other players and their enjoyment of the game (read: trolls and flamers), and will equally kill normal players and other PK's if they fall under these columns. Some try to call him a Player-Killer Killer, but he denies these claims by citing his indifference in the act and will include even normal players. Despite all of this, he does posses a few friends on his friend list, generally those were either helped or saved by him at any given point in time, and would not mind playing with him again.

Though he has not joined any Guilds yet, he simply feels he's looking out for the right ones, having denied invitations to guilds created by new players, guilds all for PK, casual play, arena-focused guilds, and more. He admits to having not understood exactly what he's looking for in one, but if it ever strikes his fancy, he won't hesitate to join a guild no matter their focus (if any). He loves participating in events, especially when the reward is worth it (Money, Items, something special, the list goes on). He's easily amused, and as long as an event can hold his attention, he considers it a success. Overall, some have asked him what he hopes for out of playing The World: Renew, but it remains an impossible question for him to answer. He would much rather do anything he can and figure out the answer somewhere along the way, giving him something of a kite-like aspect, led along by the winds to an unknown destination.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 24, 2017, 06:56:01 AM
I have no major qualms or quarrels about what board this idea is on, but i'm also little more than a bit player. I'll leave the big planning to everyone else and see where my interest carries me in this game.

That being said, tossing up my WIP while I plink away at it little by little. Running on a lack of sleep here so if anything doesn't make sense, i'll try and fix it later after some rest. x_x

Tsukimichi, Kaido / Atrum

Name: Tsukimichi, Kaido

Appearance: For a general appearance, the picture is there. Unlisted details include a height of 5'6 and a weight of 122 lbs. His hair tends to take many different appearances depending on what he feels, short and brown in color, and helping to frame amber eyes. He tends to sport something of a rather bummy appearance to keep a low profile, generally look unassuming, and make it seem as if he tends to make a life around the streets. His body is a little on the weak side, sporting more of a slim build over anything built with muscle.

Personality: Kaido comes off as someone who can be easily amused, deriving almost any amount of enjoyment from anything that could be happening to him in a moment, so long as it isn't overly bad. A few of his friends have come to admit the teen might not be quite as all there mentally as the average person, sometimes even unnerving others when he can laugh at the most bleak of situations. If he doesn't find himself in any trouble at any given time, however, he can usually be found relaxing in quiet or open areas such as libraries, park fountains or on their benches, on garage rooftops, anywhere that he can get to and just take some time for himself. He has a reasonably amicable personality, making him fairly easy to approach though whether others wish to pursue extended conversations is another story entirely. By the same token, while he doesn't outright hate or push away rude people, he tends to be wary of them, cautiously probing to find a ground for which to stand upon and communicate with them properly.

Kaido loves books, and it is often the reason why he often hangs out at libraries, or otherwise carries something for reading material. This can be anything from average books to comics, he isn't a terribly picky person. His manner of attire is almost painfully simple, if awkward, preferring to wear whatever he finds that looks and feels comfortable with little care or regard to his appearance sometimes (sometimes leading to mixing and matching)... As long as it was made for boys (Much to the sadness of a couple of friends who've tried to get him to crossdress for kicks). Much like the rest of his life, alot of the foods he eats are simple too, often cheap in price. he tends to have a bad tendency to purchase cheap but effective noodles and simply throwing in additional herbs and spices to give it new and unique flavors... Often times with amusing results. This tends to give others the impression that he's too poor to afford good or even decent food, but he insists he is by no means devoid of money. All in all, he's generally a well-meaning nice guy who hasn't involved himself in relationships with the opposite sex for very long, and as a result comes off as someone potentially incapable of it to others. This is far from an inconvenience for him, allowing him to do other things at his own pace without basing it around another. What will he do if he ever finds the right one? Not even he knows.

History:

Dislikes:

O/O's: See preferences for general idea

PC Name: Atrum

PC Age: 23

PC Appearance: Borrowing these clothes. In addition, his height is an unassuming 5'4, with a weight of 120 lbs. Due to the way his hair hangs down (especially on the right), it can be difficult to see, but he possesses two different markings on his cheeks: The left appears to be a swirling coil-like design on both ends of the mark, while the right appears to be a number of speckle like designs collected as one.

Class Type: Mage, utilizes Tomes

Personality: While not a far departure from his personality in real life, some of his qualities are a little more exaggerated for better or worse. His tendency to march to the beat of his own drum often leads him to partake in things he likely would not do in real life. He is still very much capable of laughing at unreasonable or dicey situations he usually finds himself in, often to the point of attempting to unnerve others actively rather than unintentionally. He possesses a sense of chaos to himself, and often enjoys getting involved with especially large battles where he can sling out spells with reckless abandon to leave scores of enemies in complete disarray. When not present on any given battlefield, he tends to hide out in odd areas much like the real world, be they locations that stand out or are generally seldom visited. Often times, his erratic behavior tends to be frowned upon by more morally-upstanding players and groups, and if allowed to get out of hand, tends to lead to clashes with other players that try to mitigate his antics. Very few tend to stand up for him, saying he doesn't really do anything that interferes with other players, but others argue his actions may set precedents for others to follow, and so they take it upon themselves to keep him from going to far. No matter what happens, however, Atrum continues to have fun despite what others say... After all, it's all a game in the end.

Strengths: Atrum's strengths lie in laying down untold amounts of magical punishment. Due to his general build, he opts to flee and put distance between himself and his enemies as opposed to building a physically-more resilient character to tank hits. His melee power isn't anything to write home about, but that won't stop him from cracking some poor schmuck across the face with tomes that could rival War and Peace in size, and be just as effective when used as a Shield. He's an avid footman, preferring to retreat to the safety of allies, be it near them or behind them. Often this means he tends to play bait to aggressive monsters who prefer to single out less-defensive targets and guiding them into position to be demolished by a concentrated effort from allies. Due to a raised magical resistance, he is able to recover from certain debuffs sooner than other characters, giving him somewhat more combat uptime than certain other allies. Finally, as a more personal touch, he has a skewed preference for the casting of Wind and Dark element spells, leaving it unknown if he has any others or not.

Weakness: Many of the weaknesses one would expect a mage to have are present. He cannot take much in the way of physical damage, though the good news is that his Tomes do double as somewhat effective shields. However, if he's soaking up too many hits in a battle, he isn't playing right, so that isn't anything to write home about. His physical attack power is pitifully low, and despite the size of the Tomes he can strike with, he will never really do damage even approaching that of Knives, let alone Swords, Axes, and the like. Due to his skewed elemental preferenced, his damage tends to lack against enemies weak to elements like Fire, Water, Thunder, or Light. Though he may correct his damage with items, he will never perform as well as those who have mastered these elements.

Background Online: As a relatively friendly, if unnerving, player, he often doesn't mind joining the parties of others, though he keeps new players at lengths until he comes to know this. This is due to the fact that if he is to be betrayed, he prefers to be the one with their knife out first, so to speak. A direct result of this aspect is likely due to his participating in Chaotic PK events, sanctioned events where players strive to have AI characters designed after them, and as a result has killed other plays purely in the spirit of the event (but never those uninvolved). He has admitted, however, that he will not hesitate to kill players who are ungodly nuisances to other players and their enjoyment of the game (read: trolls and flamers), and will equally kill normal players and other PK's if they fall under these columns. Some try to call him a Player-Killer Killer, but he denies these claims by citing his indifference in the act and will include even normal players. Despite all of this, he does posses a few friends on his friend list, generally those were either helped or saved by him at any given point in time, and would not mind playing with him again.

Though he has not joined any Guilds yet, he simply feels he's looking out for the right ones, having denied invitations to guilds created by new players, guilds all for PK, casual play, arena-focused guilds, and more. He admits to having not understood exactly what he's looking for in one, but if it ever strikes his fancy, he won't hesitate to join a guild no matter their focus (if any). He loves participating in events, especially when the reward is worth it (Money, Items, something special, the list goes on). He's easily amused, and as long as an event can hold his attention, he considers it a success. Overall, some have asked him what he hopes for out of playing The World: Renew, but it remains an impossible question for him to answer. He would much rather do anything he can and figure out the answer somewhere along the way, giving him something of a kite-like aspect, led along by the winds to an unknown destination.

Thanks for showing your profile Gardsrom! It'll help give some clarification to how the profile should  look for the time being. I'll be making mine shortly, so that everyone can have a sort of template o go off of. :D

As well, I'll be making some changes to the RP idea, and will be adding the phases from .Hack, for characters that wish to grab them, as part of the rebellion group that will join to figure out the cause of what exactly goes on once the calamity starts to happen.

As well, alternate phases for evil characters will be created as well.

Gardsorm

I'm sure others can write a better profile than me still. =p

*Rubs hands together* The presence of the Phases should be highly fun, and if I have my way, would probably see about borrowing Gorre...

Even though i'm not 100% all for SAO, i'll be trying to research into its systems, backgrounds, worlds and such so this doesn't feel like a '80% .Hack, 20% SAO' thing. o= But for now, now that i'm out of the shower, time to continue working!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 25, 2017, 01:28:46 AM
I'm sure others can write a better profile than me still. =p

*Rubs hands together* The presence of the Phases should be highly fun, and if I have my way, would probably see about borrowing Gorre...

Even though i'm not 100% all for SAO, i'll be trying to research into its systems, backgrounds, worlds and such so this doesn't feel like a '80% .Hack, 20% SAO' thing. o= But for now, now that i'm out of the shower, time to continue working!

yeah, the idea for the phases and players having them won't come in until later, but people can take a phase for their character to have for when the time comes. :D

As well, your character would not become the God or Goddess themselves, but simply have their ability. Characters, as well, that wish to be made, do not have to be apart of the Phases, they can be a normal character if they wish. :D

If I may, I will be taking Innis. >.>

Wicked Emi

Played By: Wicked Emi

Name Karina Adamík

Appearance: Karina stands at five feet and three inches and weighs almost 200 pounds. With long jet black hair and hazel eyes. Karina is chubby, not exactly obese but close, with chucky thighs, a chubby stomach, and very large chest.

Personality: Due to her past of bullying and having no real place to belong, Karina has fits of depression and it shows as she prefers to be alone or online playing rather than doing something in "real life". Beyond that though, Karina is a very caring person. She can't help but want to help everyone, and even if she says "this will be the last time..." it never is. Even though she gets hurt, as she gets close to people quickly, she is a big people person. However, she does have a quick temper, and can switch on and against you rather quickly if she feels you did something across the line. A good and bad about Karina is she can "fall in love/lust" rather quickly, but she also can get bored rather quickly as well.

History: Karina was bully severally while she was a child and that didn't change as she grew up. She was a pudgy child, and she never got rid of that chub. So, she was bullied for it. Only growing a spine when she met a boy named Kai who tried to protect her from the bullying. Since Karina also moved all the time, it was hard for her to make friends in the "real world". So, she turned to the online community and eventually gaming.

As Karina went to college with Kai, following him to Tokyo as he wanted to visit where his parents came from, they grew closer and yet distant. Kai soon got a girlfriend and Karina felt left behind. Turning more towards her love of gaming rather than "real life" interaction. Once the new game was out, Karina just had to try it.

Likes: Cooking, sushi, comfortable places, hot drinks, sleeping/ naps, fried chicken, seafood, tattoo's, video games, writing and reading, and hanging with a few friends.

Dislikes: Rude people, dark chocolate, bitter things, spicy things, heavy odors (both foul and perfumes), big social events, extremely attractive people, running, and coffee.

O/O's
On's: public, dirty talking (receiving), bondage, breast play, oral, and hair pulling.

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: Since Karina is part of a gaming testing group, she knew of the game before release but wasn't really able to try it out until it came out for the public.

extra/face
~*~

PC Name: T3rma9ant

PC Gender: Female

PC Age: 24

PC Race: Elf

PC Appearance: Standing at five feet and eleven inches, T3rma9ant is a long redheaded elf with an hour glass frame. However, do not let her cute face pixi like face, scandalous body, and legs for miles fool you. Her body is muscular and limber from climbing tree's and using her bow. Her long legs are pure muscles from climbing, running, and swimming. Her body is on the thinner side, and she can make herself blend in and small as she is a "hidden" warrior and prefers to take her marks from the shadows.

Class Type: Ranger; her main weapon is a bow. However, she is also very handy with knives and daggers.

Phase?: Fidchell, The God of Trickery; Has the ability to turn invisible

Personality: T3rma8ant is an odd duckling; she has her "out of combat" civilized self. Which is flirty, helpful, cuddling, and a bit of a spazz. Who will easily throw herself on anyone she finds attractive and can be seen as super hyper and friendly. Easy to laughing and joking around, and is there for you if you need a helping hand or just someone to talk to when you're upset and down. Her "warrior" self is the opposite. When it comes to combat or battle, she is cold hearted and focus's only on her target. If for whatever reason they lose, she becomes salty and can be quiet bitchy and rude.

Strengths: Since she is a ranger, and relies on the bow, she has VERY good aim. She can easily snipe someone from across the dungeon or someone right in front of her. If she does ever run out of arrows, which is unlikely as she picks them up when she can, she can easily pick up her daggers and get to work. She is rather flexible and can out step or is faster than most enemies. However, since she needs teammates to thrive, she is mostly friendly and can get along with just about everyone. She is a good team player, and she is quick to sharing everything she has. From loot to food to healing. She is one of the best team players you can have on your team. Also, she knows how to make healing items, weapons, leathers, and she knows how to cook as well.

Weakness: Like most rangers, she has medium to low health. Also, her weapons are not the strongest; her bow being her strongest weapon. Since she is more of a stealth character, being in plain sight is a very bad misstep. She needs to team up with at least one other person, preferably a tank to not only survive but thrive. While she can go alone, as she has the aim to take down just about everything, she rather not use up everything she has to stay alive. Thus, she will almost always need a team of some sort.

Background Online: Since she needs other's to thrive, she likes being with at least on other traveling companion. However, she won't just take anyone. She knows what skills she brings to the tables and wants someone who can have the same skills or better than her. That way she doesn't feel like she is carrying other players. If she thinks she is being carried, she will stop teaming up with you as she doesn't like feeling like she is weighing the team down. She likes the idea of joining a guild. She prefers to kill monsters, not other players.

Gardsorm

Can't help much with that first one, but the second... I think rule 11 asked for at least 2 paragraphs minimum? I can only guess at maybe a week between posts? It's what i'm used to seeing from other games anyway, but could be longer depending.

If it's a majority vote thing for use of real pictures, I have no particular opposition against them. I don't use 'em but I won't stop anyone else from it. o:

EDIT: Profile finished!

Drake Valentine

Sorry, but I am not really familiar with phases as I never watched .hack series or played the games.

More familiar with SAO universe and some of the other virtual gaming worlds in anime(which few others I seen were more living in the world than diving in it.)

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed it edited in the topic. *Half awake Drake is half awake.*

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 25, 2017, 09:58:19 AM
Sorry, but I am not really familiar with phases as I never watched .hack series or played the games.

More familiar with SAO universe and some of the other virtual gaming worlds in anime(which few others I seen were more living in the world than diving in it.)

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed it edited in the topic. *Half awake Drake is half awake.*

Don't worry, it's ok if you don't know the phases, as it won't be that difficult to explain, as well as I won't be using the the exact same way as .Hack did. :3

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Wicked Emi on June 25, 2017, 06:23:37 AM
some questions, I will change after answered if need be

1. Can I use a real picture for my main person. Or does it also have to be anime?
2. I don't know if you said how often you need to post or length

Played By: Wicked Emi

Name Karina Adamík

Appearance: Karina stands at five feet and three inches and weighs almost 200 pounds. With long jet black hair and hazel eyes. Karina is chubby, not exactly obese but close, with chucky thighs, a chubby stomach, and very large chest.

Personality: Due to her past of bullying and having no real place to belong, Karina has fits of depression and it shows as she prefers to be alone or online playing rather than doing something in "real life". Beyond that though, Karina is a very caring person. She can't help but want to help everyone, and even if she says "this will be the last time..." it never is. Even though she gets hurt, as she gets close to people quickly, she is a big people person. However, she does have a quick temper, and can switch on and against you rather quickly if she feels you did something across the line. A good and bad about Karina is she can "fall in love/lust" rather quickly, but she also can get bored rather quickly as well.

History: Karina was bully severally while she was a child and that didn't change as she grew up. She was a pudgy child, and she never got rid of that chub. So, she was bullied for it. Only growing a spine when she met a boy named Kai who tried to protect her from the bullying. Since Karina also moved all the time, it was hard for her to make friends in the "real world". So, she turned to the online community and eventually gaming.

As Karina went to college with Kai, following him to Tokyo as he wanted to visit where his parents came from, they grew closer and yet distant. Kai soon got a girlfriend and Karina felt left behind. Turning more towards her love of gaming rather than "real life" interaction. Once the new game was out, Karina just had to try it.

Likes: Cooking, sushi, comfortable places, hot drinks, sleeping/ naps, fried chicken, seafood, tattoo's, video games, writing and reading, and hanging with a few friends.

Dislikes: Rude people, dark chocolate, bitter things, spicy things, heavy odors (both foul and perfumes), big social events, extremely attractive people, running, and coffee.

O/O's
On's: public, dirty talking (receiving), bondage, breast play, oral, and hair pulling.

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: Since Karina is part of a gaming testing group, she knew of the game before release but wasn't really able to try it out until it came out for the public.

extra/face
~*~

PC Name: T3rma9ant

PC Race: Elf

PC Appearance: Standing at five feet and eleven inches, T3rma9ant is a long redheaded elf with an hour glass frame. However, do not let her cute face pixi like face, scandalous body, and legs for miles fool you. Her body is muscular and limber from climbing tree's and using her bow. Her long legs are pure muscles from climbing, running, and swimming. Her body is on the thinner side, and she can make herself blend in and small as she is a "hidden" warrior and prefers to take her marks from the shadows.

Class Type: Ranger; her main weapon is a bow. However, she is also very handy with knives and daggers.

Phase?: Fidchell, The God of Trickery; Has the ability to turn invisible

Personality: T3rma8ant is an odd duckling; she has her "out of combat" civilized self. Which is flirty, helpful, cuddling, and a bit of a spazz. Who will easily throw herself on anyone she finds attractive and can be seen as super hyper and friendly. Easy to laughing and joking around, and is there for you if you need a helping hand or just someone to talk to when you're upset and down. Her "warrior" self is the opposite. When it comes to combat or battle, she is cold hearted and focus's only on her target. If for whatever reason they lose, she becomes salty and can be quiet bitchy and rude.

Strengths: Since she is a ranger, and relies on the bow, she has VERY good aim. She can easily snipe someone from across the dungeon or someone right in front of her. If she does ever run out of arrows, which is unlikely as she picks them up when she can, she can easily pick up her daggers and get to work. She is rather flexible and can out step or is faster than most enemies. However, since she needs teammates to thrive, she is mostly friendly and can get along with just about everyone. She is a good team player, and she is quick to sharing everything she has. From loot to food to healing. She is one of the best team players you can have on your team. Also, she knows how to make healing items, weapons, leathers, and she knows how to cook as well.

Weakness: Like most rangers, she has medium to low health. Also, her weapons are not the strongest; her bow being her strongest weapon. Since she is more of a stealth character, being in plain sight is a very bad misstep. She needs to team up with at least one other person, preferably a tank to not only survive but thrive. While she can go alone, as she has the aim to take down just about everything, she rather not use up everything she has to stay alive. Thus, she will almost always need a team of some sort.

Background Online: Since she needs other's to thrive, she likes being with at least on other traveling companion. However, she won't just take anyone. She knows what skills she brings to the tables and wants someone who can have the same skills or better than her. That way she doesn't feel like she is carrying other players. If she thinks she is being carried, she will stop teaming up with you as she doesn't like feeling like she is weighing the team down. She likes the idea of joining a guild. She prefers to kill monsters, not other players.

In regards to your character picture, I would like users to use anime pictures, as that's what I'm basing the RP off of, and that's the feel I'm going for. I'm sorry if that ruins any plans you had. D:

As well, in regards to post length, at least two paragraphs minimum. I won't be a crazy stickler for having a post word for word two paragraphs, if it's a bit short I'll let it slide, but if it's almost only a few sentences, I will say something and nudge people in the right direction. :D

Drake Valentine

Eh, you have secondary class mention in template? That mean they can be two classes from list or? *Confuzzle.*

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 25, 2017, 12:37:09 PM
Eh, you have secondary class mention in template? That mean they can be two classes from list or? *Confuzzle.*

Yes, characters can have two classes, however one must be a main, and the other secondary. One they use most often, and the other they use sparingly, or only in certain situations.

Gardsorm

Ooh, that's fun. I think I'll keep that in mind but stick to one class for now, and consider the second as a sort of 'Job Extension' ala .Hack//G.U's Adept Rogues later.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on June 25, 2017, 11:42:36 AM
In regards to your character picture, I would like users to use anime pictures, as that's what I'm basing the RP off of, and that's the feel I'm going for. I'm sorry if that ruins any plans you had. D:

As well, in regards to post length, at least two paragraphs minimum. I won't be a crazy stickler for having a post word for word two paragraphs, if it's a bit short I'll let it slide, but if it's almost only a few sentences, I will say something and nudge people in the right direction. :D
Not really, I had a chubby anime girl just in case. I did edit above.

Gardsorm

I approve of ladies with a little meat on them. o: I had expected Mei to be used, but that's great too!

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 25, 2017, 08:46:33 PM
I approve of ladies with a little meat on them. o: I had expected Mei to be used, but that's great too!
Quote from: Tokyorose627 on June 25, 2017, 11:09:55 PM
Emi your character is so cute! X3
@Gardsorm
I do like Mei, she is really cute, but I found this girl and was drawn in to her. So, I picked her instead. I likes chubby girls, and will try to use them when I can. Really skinny girls kinda freak me out. So almost all my girls have at least thicker thighs and bigger boobies and butts.

@Tokyo
Thank you ^.^
She is adorable!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Wicked Emi on June 25, 2017, 11:46:08 PM
@Gardsorm
I do like Mei, she is really cute, but I found this girl and was drawn in to her. So, I picked her instead. I likes chubby girls, and will try to use them when I can. Really skinny girls kinda freak me out. So almost all my girls have at least thicker thighs and bigger boobies and butts.

@Tokyo
Thank you ^.^
She is adorable!

Super adorable! Hopefully she and my character could be friends! :D

Making my profile now, so it'll be up shortly. :3

Gardsorm

Quote from: Wicked Emi on June 25, 2017, 11:46:08 PM
@Gardsorm

@Tokyo
Thank you ^.^
She is adorable!

That's fine by me! I literally have nothing wrong with this. I share a similar opinion, though i'm okay with somewhat skinny ladies. As long as they're not... You know, really twig-like, or like the stiffest breeze would probably knock them off balance. But otherwise, I approve of your choice to always have a girl that packs on a little thickness in all the right places. o:

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on June 25, 2017, 11:54:05 PM
Super adorable! Hopefully she and my character could be friends! :D

Making my profile now, so it'll be up shortly. :3

Can't wait to see. :3 So far we've got one Mage (Tome user) and one Ranger (Bow main/Daggers sub?)...

Tokyorose627

And there she is! Wooh, that took a while. =.=

Played By: Tokyorose627

Name: Mallory Nishimiya

Appearance: Mallory has fair colored skin, along with dark brown hair that reaches to the middle of her back. Usually kept down, or tied in a braided ponytail, she has matching chestnut brown eyes, as well as a beauty mark beneath her right eye. She weighs around 120 pounds, and has a soft figure, with little to no fat, and an average chest size. She doesn't have any noticeable scars, but does have a small scar across the left of her chest, right above her heart.

Personality: To individuals, Mallory can come off as a well-mannered, but rather shy young girl. Quiet, and well natured, getting to know individuals can sometimes be a bit of a challenge for her, as well as the others around her, but she tries with whatever methods she can that are available. She's quiet, but can make conversation when she needs to, and has been known to be quite charming and outgoing once she becomes accustomed to the people she meets. However, when problems arise, she has been known to want to do things about it, to act upon situations that she believes are wrong. Despite these wishes, due to her upbringing, she is rather hesitant to act, and as a result, has been known to become rather meek in light of things, and feels weak, and fragile.

History: Mallory was born to her mother, Nanako Hashimoto, and her father, Noboru Nishimiya, in the heart of Japan. Her birth only seemed to cause grief to both parents, for due to a birth defect that occurred before labor, Mallory was born unable to hear sound, and was pronounced deaf, indefinitely. Initially willing to try operations to restore her healing by any means necessary, the options were too slim, and too costly, and with the stress of it all, Mallory's mother abandoned her, along with her father, and left the two, never returning. Suddenly without a wife, and with a newborn daughter to take care of Noboru Nishimiya took it upon himself to become a dutiful father, and to look after and take care of her to the best of his ability. Over the course of her life, Mallory had gone to many schools, one after the other, from a baby until she was around 6 years old, where many incidents of bullying caused her to lose multiple hearing aids, as well as constant teasing from the other kids due to her slurred speech and inability to hear. Due to these incidents, her father pulled her out of school, and with the money he saved, was able to hire a tutor to teach her at home, where she would be homeschooled and sheltered from the harsh realities of the world.

As Mallory grew to the age of 13, she found that her father was never home as often as he used to be. Being a coder, and a game designer for an small game company, he was always working long hours, even staying in the office for days even, due to deadlines that needed to be done. Despite this, she still loved her father, and would still stay up into the long hours of the night just to see him come home, only for the two to pass out on the couch together moments later. It wasn't until she was at the age of 15, that her life changed when she found that her Father's game company, "Augment", was suddenly given a huge raise, and a brand new office to start a brand new project, one that was said to change the way of gaming as the world knew it. With newfound money, her father was able to move both himself and Mallory to a nicer house for the two, and was able to give her a tutor and a care taker to watch over her while he stayed at work to create games and projects for tech companies and events. At the age of 18, the new project tat her father had been working on for so long finally became a reality, simply known as, "The World:Renew" where AR and VR technology came together to immerse people in a gaming experience like no other.

As an apology, and a surprise for Mallory for being so patient with him, her father gave her her own copy of the game, and her own Augma gear set to be set up, and even a specially made avatar just for her to use. With a new set up, Mallory decided that it would be the perfect way for her to get a sense of new found freedom, due to her rather sheltered life in doors, with close supervision. With her father now a wealthy business man with connections and sponsors, Mallory has still had the hope that she could go back into public school, and hopes that she can have her own freedom to do things, rather then be watched and sheltered for the rest of her life.

Likes: Sweets, Reading, Playing Video Games, Going outside and seeing new places, Spending quality time with her Father

Dislikes: Rude individuals, spicy food, being confined, being watched and protected, not being given freedom or privacy

O/O's: Foreplay, breast-play, vanilla, hair-pulling, teasing, oral, anal

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: Her Father, Noboru Nishimiya, was the co-creator of "The World:Renew", and helped program the game to be implemented for VR and AR compatibility. He gave her a free copy to help her find a new hobby for herself, while she is in home study.

Extra: Despite Mallory being deaf, she has become quite prolific in reading people's lips in order to figure out what they are saying, due to not everyone knowing sign language.

PC Name: Lapis

PC Alias: The Cerulean Maiden

PC Age (Must be 18 or Older): 18

PC Race: Fae

PC Appearance: Lapis's skin is fair, and has long hair that is past her middle back, in a light azure color. Her eyes, as well, are a matching blue, and wears a two piece dress, with lace armlets, and blue stockings, along with white boots.

Extra Pics

Class Type (May use secondary class): Mains as a Magic User, but seconds as a Warrior if needed for damage

Personality: In Game, Lapis is an outgoing and adventurous young woman, who ventures out into different areas to defeat monsters and to participate in dungeons. She's kind and friendly to others that she meets, and has a bit of a fiery streak if she finds players that are clearly breaking the rules of the game. She's brave, truthful, and a passionate player that wants to find the most out of the game, and to make new friends  and connections along the way.

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"? If so, which one?: Owner of Innis, the Goddess of Harmony

Strengths: Lapis's skills in healing and battle magic prove to be her forte, as well as crafting healing items that help bring back health, and even buffs to the party. Outside of battle, her skills lay in her cooking and crafting skills, with the abilities to make armor, and to mend items and gear for others that pay the right amount of coin to her.

Weakness: Her weaknesses happen to be in the other forms of combat, mostly in regards to hard hitting that Tank characters are known for, Her forte in battle is mostly used for fast movements and dodging, and when she is forced to get into close combat where she is the primary target, it tends to get her shaken, causing her attacks to miss or otherwise be ineffective due to her composure slipping. As well, due to being a magic user, her health is rather low, forcing her to stay off to the side of battle, while others take the blunt of the attacks.

Background Online: Lapis presences within the game is one of an observer. She loves to join parties and group to play in dungeons and missions, but tends to only join them for such things, before being off by herself. Due to her usage of text only, people tend to seem put off by her due to no use of a mic, which every player uses due to it being built into the Augma, the device that allows the players to fully immerse themselves within the game.

Gardsorm

Aw, she's precious. ;_; Both girls have had pretty crummy lives... They really need to be good friends somehow. o:

Also don't let Kaido invite you out for ramen, his 'mix ALL OF THE HERBS AND SPICES' style is probably not going to land well in anyone's stomach

So she's another dual classer... Technically speaking, it seems like T3rma could be an Ranger/Assassin hybrid type while Lapis could potentially be a Mage/Knight hybrid (given she can double as a warrior for damage, just not as tanky due to her initial magic focus)... So far, Atrum's only got Mage, i'll have to see what he adds later on. =p

Gardsorm

So I PMed about this idea, but just to bounce it off everyone else:

We all know The World: Renew is still rather... New in series. It doesn't seem like we have alot of class archetypes or weapon diversity to take advantage of anything from class mixing to changing weapons to implement new combat styles. So I figured, what if as the game goes on, Augment Corp. introduces new patches to the game that expand class choices, weapons, ect? There'd be no upside or downside to not choosing a secondary class initially (Though for ease of plot, Atrum will probably stay mono-classed til later) since later players could possibly get an option to change their secondary class. Debating leaving the main class alone though, as that basically defines what everyone is here, with a secondary class augmenting them.

Thoughts?

Crasey

Just registering my interest in the event that some more male characters are created—I get nervous about contributing to more skewing. But basically, I think this theme works really well for the kind of characters I tend to make. Getting some really close-to-home inspiration here. :P

I wonder, with regards to smuttiness, do you intend for any erotic hooks to what's going on, or is it more like a creative freedom left to the players if they're interested?

Gardsorm

I *think* there may be a second male character being worked on by one of the others, if that's a deciding factor for you. o=

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Crasey on June 26, 2017, 05:07:00 AM
Just registering my interest in the event that some more male characters are created—I get nervous about contributing to more skewing. But basically, I think this theme works really well for the kind of characters I tend to make. Getting some really close-to-home inspiration here. :P

I wonder, with regards to smuttiness, do you intend for any erotic hooks to what's going on, or is it more like a creative freedom left to the players if they're interested?

In regards to smuttiness, it'll be up to the players and the situations they themselves get into for those sort of things. I plan for this game to have serious situations, however with some lighthearted moments as well. Mostly free form, with events that'll occur overtime that players will either join, or avoid.

Gardsorm

And a WIP bad guy...

Kiriyama, Shun / Fog

Name: Kiriyama, Shun

Appearance:
Extra Image

A man of 6'2, with neatly arranged brown hair that reaches down to the middle of his neck and a weight of 153 lbs. He possesses rather fair blue eyes with a somewhat average physical build that showers neither too much or too little muscle. Many of the clothes he buys tend to look very professional or dressy, sometimes expensive so he can look the part of someone ready to take the world by storm. However, when at home he wears more normal-looking clothes, where he knows he doesn't have to keep up appearances. Usually has to wear glasses due to partially damaged eyes from heavy and unhealthy focus on computers over the past several years.

Personality: Shun seems like a very nice and unassuming fellow on the surface, working a steady job and making a decent living. As a fairly givig electronics repairman, he's earned large amounts of respect from his customers for all the work he's put in, from their computers to other household appliances. Almost never without a smile, he aims to one day move beyond where he works and intends to get into an even bigger technology scene, like perhaps even work for a major game company and get into game design... However, there's just one problem: Almost nothing seen on the surface is true about him.

Shun is a borderline sociopathic mess of a human being who's long since learned to fit into everyday life and lead everyone around him into believing he can do little to no wrong. However, life is an intense bore to him, working his job gets what he percieves as chump change, and society refuses to let him advance unless he works harder. Rather than put out the required effort, however, he's taught himself how to cheat: Publically he's an electronics shop worker, but in reality he makes his living hacking. Inserting difficult-to-trace worms and other nasty viruses into the systems he repairs for his customers, he leeches everything from cash to important information little by little. Never in large amounts, he does it in very small, negligible increments to ensure no flags are tripped and leaving everyone else none the wiser. From this accrued cash, he's gone on to build himself superior systems and expanded his capabilities beyond affecting small parts of daily life. More than several nation-wide occurrences of faulty electronics and other failing systems can be traced back to him, including the 'Opposite Day Incident' which claimed the lives of many drivers and innocents on the road, yet thus far there have been no direct means of linking him with any of these incidents, and so he continues to run free in daily life, a wolf among sheep.

History: From his early years, you could never tell that Shun would eventually grow up to be the man he is today. He grew up as a promising intellectual with ambitions to further the capabilities of technology as a whole. However, at some point during his late teens, he started taking darker interests in the online scene: Exploitation, Fraudulent activities, and eventually studying the art of hacking and more. Publically he knew all he needed to do was behave the same way he always had, and no one would be any the wiser. Making waves in the world wasn't something some random schmuck with no money could do, so he devised schemes to eventually amass the wealth necessary to be taken seriously. Once he'd earned enough to get his own place, he was all too happy to move out from under the watchful eyes of his parents.

With his own place, came a place where he could start building the beginning of his empire of lies and deception, running scripts and automated programs to worm their way into the accounts of others to return useful information or more. However, he learned better than to take too much, preferring to steal in small increments to make the theft near impossible to track. Finding more potential victims had been easy when he volunteered to work at a local electronics store not far from where he lived. After a while, taking money just didn't feel like enough... He wanted to see just what he could influence in the real world, and so one day he started by taking control of a traffic grid, causing what would latter become referred to as the 'Opposite Day Incident'. During a busy time of the day, all street lights were switched to 'Go' instead of 'Stop' when they were supposed to, leading to many accidents and fatalities within less than three minutes, and many more after that time due to rescue efforts being delayed. To him, it was only the beginning of what he would plan to do... How much of the world could he bring to its knees, through reliance on the world of data?

Likes: Electronics, technology, gaming, being paid for work, taking money when no one suspects, feeling superior to others around him,

Dislikes: Being poor, his coworkers, his boss, charity work, being told what to do when he already knows, people being nosy, children

O/O's: See Profile

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: Upon learning of its Alpha Build, Shun worked a little bit of his magic and brute-forced his way into an administrator account during the sending of the initial test keys, claiming one for himself. Since then he's used it to learn the source code of The World: Renew and test the limits of what he can and cannot do.

PC Name: Fog

PC Alias: Deathly Mist

PC Race: Beast

PC Appearance:

Class Type: Warrior (Sword and Shield), Sub-Class Ranger (Throwing Knives)

Personality: Much like his real world self, Fog seems like a nice and amicable fellow on the outside. Unlike his real world self, however, he isn't afraid to show his sadistic tendencies when he befriends someone, only to find a way to PK them later. He's garnered a following in the PK scene under the alias of 'Deathly Mist', for his tendency to slowly creep up on the unsuspecting and claim their lives where no one can see. For now, many of his victims have suffered no more than minor inconveniences at his hand, but he hopes to change that in the coming times. In his eyes, he's able to cut loose and reveal his true tendencies in The World: Renew as no one can ever link him to who he really is in real life, and as such he has no qualms about showing just how deep in a barrel of scum he'll dive to show that he isn't above making anyone's life miserable if it suits his fancy at the moment.

Strengths: Given his PC started as a Warrior type, he's got above-average HP, strength, and defense, letting him soak up hits and deal them right back. As a Sword and Shield user, his defense is top-notch, allowing him to tank-and-spank during almost any occasion, especially when he has a healer at his back. Due to subclassing as a Ranger, he's somewhat proficient at landing stealthier kills from a distance, hiding several knives on his person and often under his shield. While he can't make as good a use of them as someone who mains Ranger, he's still able to inflict respectable damage with them, and they give him a valid ranged damage option. The debuffs they bring certainly help matters, able to cripple defense, inflict bleed and poison, and generally anything else nasty he prefers to leave people suffering with.

Weakness: If you ask him, he has no weaknesses. However, given his focus, his magical defense is rather atrocious, and though his shield can tank aimed projectile spells reasonably okay, it is no guarantee of safety from converging or rising spells. A capable Ranger will always be able to outstrip his ranged ability no matter how good he is, and due to his tank nature, he requires a healer to often stay functioning when besieged by many enemies at once. He tends to try and mitigate this by chugging more potions than a drunkard can go through beer in order to avoid hiring his own Cleric (That and he's already made an enemy to a fair number of them due to his PKing habits).

Background Online (Are you a neutral character? A Loner? Do you like joining parties or going to Guilds? Are you a PKer?): Far from a neutral character, he likes to fancy himself one of the people that makes the game more fun. Instead of letting The World: Renew devolve into a casual filth-run game with rainbows and ponies in every which part of the game, he likes to gleefully remind players that Player Killing is still very much in right now. As a matter of fact, were it not for Safe Zones in place in towns and the like, he would be going around dispatching everyone who didn't willingly accept PKing. If he's joining your party, you can bet he plans to kill you one way or another, especially if it's on a dungeon run. Only other PKers tend to recieve anything close to a warm reception from him. He's already joined a guild heavily focused on player killing and arena focused, and plans to take them to the top of the leaderboards, with all the infamy it'll bring. Behind all the scenes, however, he's got bigger plans in mind, and he isn't the only one working on them...

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gardsorm on June 27, 2017, 08:19:32 AM
And a WIP bad guy...

Kiriyama, Shun / Fog

Played By:

Name: Kiriyama, Shun

Appearance:

Personality: Shun seems like a very nice and unassuming fellow on the surface, working a steady job and making a decent living. As a fairly givig electronics repairman, he's earned large amounts of respect from his customers for all the work he's put in, from their computers to other household appliances. Almost never without a smile, he aims to one day move beyond where he works and intends to get into an even bigger technology scene, like perhaps even work for a major game company and get into game design... However, there's just one problem: Almost nothing seen on the surface is true about him.

Shun is a borderline sociopathic mess of a human being who's long since learned to fit into everyday life and lead everyone around him into believing he can do little to no wrong. However, life is an intense bore to him, working his job gets what he percieves as chump change, and society refuses to let him advance unless he works harder. Rather than put out the required effort, however, he's taught himself how to cheat: Publically he's an electronics shop worker, but in reality he makes his living hacking. Inserting difficult-to-trace worms and other nasty viruses into the systems he repairs for his customers, he leeches everything from cash to important information little by little. Never in large amounts, he does it in very small, negligible increments to ensure no flags are tripped and leaving everyone else none the wiser. From this accrued cash, he's gone on to build himself superior systems and expanded his capabilities beyond affecting small parts of daily life. More than several nation-wide occurrences of faulty electronics and other failing systems can be traced back to him, including the 'Opposite Day Incident' which claimed the lives of many drivers and innocents on the road, yet thus far there have been no direct means of linking him with any of these incidents, and so he continues to run free in daily life, a wolf among sheep.

History:

Dislikes:

O/O's: See Profile

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: Upon learning of its Alpha Build, Shun worked a little bit of his magic and brute-forced his way into an administrator account during the sending of the initial test keys, claiming one for himself. Since then he's used it to learn the source code of The World: Renew and test the limits of what he can and cannot do.

PC Name: Fog

PC Alias: Deathly Mist

PC Race: Beast

PC Appearance:

Class Type: Warrior (Sword and Shield), Sub-Class Ranger (Throwing Knives)

Personality: Much like his real world self, Fog seems like a nice and amicable fellow on the outside. Unlike his real world self, however, he isn't afraid to show his sadistic tendencies when he befriends someone, only to find a way to PK them later. He's garnered a following in the PK scene under the alias of 'Deathly Mist', for his tendency to slowly creep up on the unsuspecting and claim their lives where no one can see. For now, many of his victims have suffered no more than minor inconveniences at his hand, but he hopes to change that in the coming times. In his eyes, he's able to cut loose and reveal his true tendencies in The World: Renew as no one can ever link him to who he really is in real life, and as such he has no qualms about showing just how deep in a barrel of scum he'll dive to show that he isn't above making anyone's life miserable if it suits his fancy at the moment.

Strengths: (What is the character good at in regards to skills in and outside of battle?)

Weakness: (What this person is lacking at in regards to skills in and outside of battle?)

Background Online (Are you a neutral character? A Loner? Do you like joining parties or going to Guilds? Are you a PKer?):

Oooh, nice evil guy! :D

willows

I'm honestly just enamored by this kind of setting, so I made a character that might balance (or further skewer) the gender distribution a bit! Lemme know if there's anything I should edit or adjust.

The Defender

Played By: Willows

Name: Yuuma Takikage

Appearance: Unexpectedly slender for a grown man. He's fairly short, with pixie-like features, almost 'cute'. Long eye-lashes, a slender frame, and dainty hands.  Yuuma sticks to formal wear when he's in public, and when he's at home, simple and neat t-shirts, the kind you'd get from bargain bins and such, with obscure graphics and advertisements on them. When he's relaxing, he tends to tie his hair up to keep it out of his face.

Personality: Yuuma is a... complicated case. As a result of his childhood, he's a very closed off individual emotionally, preferring mostly to practice his music and play video games now that he can afford to do so leisurely. He doesn't keep many close friends in his day to day life, but he's kind to those that approach him, taking the time to try and listen to those that tell him about their days, or bandmates who are trying to vent. He keeps a pretty level head, not really caring about his inability to get close to people and instead focusing his efforts on doings his best to listen to those who come to him.

Sexuality: Bisexual

History: Born to a businesswoman and school teacher, Yuuma's childhood was rather pleasant. He never incurred much suffering, nor was he bullied for his talents in counting or reading. He was a happy sort of kid, big, gap-toothed smile and easygoing kind of demeanor. His parents saw him as a ray of light in their day to day lives, and those who knew him during that period, thought the same. It wasn't until he grew older that things began to change for the worst.

The climax of his life came in two gradual pieces. First, it was his 'calling'. His parents were never strict, nor demanding, and when he learned of his passion for music at age 12, he never really looked back, nor did they discourage his fevor for learning. Because of all the piano lessons, the eventual recitals and shows and practices that came with his teenage years, Yuuma failed to notice the shift in his home life. Both of his parents, robbed of their time with their shooting star of a son, began to drink. And drinking lead to gambling, which lead to the second piece of the worst day of his life.

Yuuma comes home, age 17, from a recital in Bejjing. He's dressed in a suit, big smile, ready to give his parents the photos they begged for over the phone weeks ago when they were praising him, apologizing for being unable to witness it in person. Yuuma came home, except there was nothing there. The place was stripped of childhood memorabilia, of the family photos, furniture, even his clothes. And his parents? Nowhere to be found. He would only find out after weeks of calling that he had been abandoned, as their parents fled the country with the rest of their money, afraid of debt collectors.

With the money he made from shows, and what had remained in his inheritance, the teenager finished secondary school while living out of a hotel, and went to college without batting an eye. No one really knew what happened, outside of his relatives, all of which stayed far away from the 'unlucky orphaned boy'. And no one really questioned the debt he inherited, either. With all the recordings he did throughout college, the part time jobs and garage sales, no one needed to ask how he handled his parents debt.

His grief, the loss never expressed vocally, found its way into his music. And at age 25, he was an accomplished pianist, having played at venues all over the world, for millions of people. He'd played beside the greatest composers and musicians of his generation, but... none of it meant anything to him. All of it was some hollow victory. He stopped preforming publicly some time later, having lost his urge to do so. And to make money over the last few years, he's been a composer for video games instead, taking his talent in a direction that allowed him to be a recluse. So he could enjoy the wonders of making music, while staying far away from the spotlight for a bit.

Likes: All varieties of music! Soothing, classical sounds, experimental heavy metal, even pop! In addition, Yuuma enjoys fireworks, as well as 'cheesy' social events, like spring festivals, tea ceremonies, and the like.

Dislikes: Sweets, his extended family, people who don't keep their word.

O/O's: As Yuuma's a virgin, he doesn't have any particular interest or curiosity in sex at all, but from what he's seen on the internet, he would be interested in the more 'vanilla' aspects of lovemaking. Pet names, dirty talking, face-sitting and the like.

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: After being asked to help design some of the music for the game, Yuuma took a peak at the beta for himself.He instantly fell in love with the immersion and character creation.

PC Name: Ak1-h0 (or, Akiho)

PC Alias: The Saint, or the Barbarian, depending on who you ask.

PC Age: 21

PC Appearance: Aki is massive. Despite her dainty appearance, most of her physique is toned muscle, and she stands at a solid 6'1, an amazonian of the world. In battle, she oft wears her favorite armor and axe, a matching set of heavy gauntlets and steel, all done in a rose-detail. Out of dungeons, she prefers longer dresses, clothes to cover her form adequately. Unusual for a warrior, she doesn't carry a shield. Instead, she wields a claymore with both hands, with an axe strapped to her back in case she needs to swap weapons.

Class Type: Warrior, Falling under the 'barbarian' category, technically. Usually uses two handed axes and greatswords

Personality: Akiho is a stark contrast to the real person behind the character. Where Yuuma is reserved and thoughtful, Akiho is more of a 'dive in heads first' kind of gal. She's loud, cheery, and unabashed. While not the most noble person, she tries to hold herself and the players around her to a certain level of decency. She's dependable as a confidant, taking from Yuuma's skill with talking with his coworkers. Where Yuuma just listens, Aki is unafraid to offer advice or help when it's needed. In battle, she's very playful and just a bit of a show-off, taunting her opponents into attacking her if she can. She'd be a dream tank on any team, mostly because she naturally annoys her opponents and would easily draw aggro.

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"?: Yes! Tavaros, the Goddess of Wisdom.

Strengths: For lack of a better word, Akiho's greatest strength is her literal strength. She's a heavy hitter, able to take on most opponents without even drawing her blade. With her strength stat, she's able to move in-game boulders like a bodybuilder, as well as preform feats of heroism. In addition, she has a nearly inpenertable defense, only being stifled by magic and various status ailments, really. She boasts an abnormally high hp for someone who 'looks' so dainty, and as a result, usually catches others off guard. Most of her battle experience was honed against PKing and various dungeon events in the game, so she's especially good under pressure in the midst of a scuffle. She tends to fall into a 'flow' of battle, becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Weakness: In battle, Akiho's greatest weakness is probably her size. As a result of being so tall, she isn't exactly the most graceful, nor the quickest character around. She's more susceptible to magic damage than most, and if there's a status ailment being tossed by a monster, she'd be the first to feel its effects. If left by herself, it would take no more than a few area of effect spells or status debuffs to bring her to her knees. She's a bit of a martyr, often seeing herself as a disposable in terms of teamwork. If she's the first into battle, she is fine with dying if it means those that she protects can live on.

Background Online: Akiho came to rising popularity as a result of the string of Player Killings that have been happening on the 'newbie friendly' servers, near the starter towns. Player Killer guilds would roam the lower-level plains, waiting for new adventurers to come by just so they could kill them, and force them to play the tutorials over and over again. With her skill, she dispatched many of these Player Killers, discouraging them from harassing the newer players. Despite this, she keeps to herself for the most part, reluctant to join a guild out of fear of becoming the go to 'tankslut' for her team. She's not afraid to help those in need, but historically, she's a solo kind of gal. She has a bit of a reputation among the new players, but the veterans see her as more of a battle-hungry monster than anything else. Anyone who openly antagonizes player-killer groups has to be some sort of masochist, naturally.
Writer, nacoleptic bartender, saint's smile in a demon's body

links to my O2

And my idea thread!

Gardsorm

Oooh, well played. o: A GIRL character. XD

I love her personality, she's going to do great in a general party. :3 I can tell Akiho is gonna be on pretty decent terms with Atrum, his personality aside~

Tokyorose627

Quote from: willows on July 01, 2017, 05:36:33 AM
I'm honestly just enamored by this kind of setting, so I made a character that might balance (or further skewer) the gender distribution a bit! Lemme know if there's anything I should edit or adjust.

The Defender

Played By: Willows

No it looks great! I especially love the idea that you decided to use with a male having a female character; interesting definitely!

I have noticed though, in regards to the profiles, that it doesn't give a preference to what sexual orientation your Characters are; please add that accordingly. :)
Name: Yuuma Takikage

Appearance: Unexpectedly slender for a grown man. He's fairly short, with pixie-like features, almost 'cute'. Long eye-lashes, a slender frame, and dainty hands.  Yuuma sticks to formal wear when he's in public, and when he's at home, simple and neat t-shirts, the kind you'd get from bargain bins and such, with obscure graphics and advertisements on them. When he's relaxing, he tends to tie his hair up to keep it out of his face.

Personality: Yuuma is a... complicated case. As a result of his childhood, he's a very closed off individual emotionally, preferring mostly to practice his music and play video games now that he can afford to do so leisurely. He doesn't keep many close friends in his day to day life, but he's kind to those that approach him, taking the time to try and listen to those that tell him about their days, or bandmates who are trying to vent. He keeps a pretty level head, not really caring about his inability to get close to people and instead focusing his efforts on doings his best to listen to those who come to him.

History: Born to a businesswoman and school teacher, Yuuma's childhood was rather pleasant. He never incurred much suffering, nor was he bullied for his talents in counting or reading. He was a happy sort of kid, big, gap-toothed smile and easygoing kind of demeanor. His parents saw him as a ray of light in their day to day lives, and those who knew him during that period, thought the same. It wasn't until he grew older that things began to change for the worst.

The climax of his life came in two gradual pieces. First, it was his 'calling'. His parents were never strict, nor demanding, and when he learned of his passion for music at age 12, he never really looked back, nor did they discourage his fevor for learning. Because of all the piano lessons, the eventual recitals and shows and practices that came with his teenage years, Yuuma failed to notice the shift in his home life. Both of his parents, robbed of their time with their shooting star of a son, began to drink. And drinking lead to gambling, which lead to the second piece of the worst day of his life.

Yuuma comes home, age 17, from a recital in Bejjing. He's dressed in a suit, big smile, ready to give his parents the photos they begged for over the phone weeks ago when they were praising him, apologizing for being unable to witness it in person. Yuuma came home, except there was nothing there. The place was stripped of childhood memorabilia, of the family photos, furniture, even his clothes. And his parents? Nowhere to be found. He would only find out after weeks of calling that he had been abandoned, as their parents fled the country with the rest of their money, afraid of debt collectors.

With the money he made from shows, and what had remained in his inheritance, the teenager finished secondary school while living out of a hotel, and went to college without batting an eye. No one really knew what happened, outside of his relatives, all of which stayed far away from the 'unlucky orphaned boy'. And no one really questioned the debt he inherited, either. With all the recordings he did throughout college, the part time jobs and garage sales, no one needed to ask how he handled his parents debt.

His grief, the loss never expressed vocally, found its way into his music. And at age 25, he was an accomplished pianist, having played at venues all over the world, for millions of people. He'd played beside the greatest composers and musicians of his generation, but... none of it meant anything to him. All of it was some hollow victory. He stopped preforming publicly some time later, having lost his urge to do so. And to make money over the last few years, he's been a composer for video games instead, taking his talent in a direction that allowed him to be a recluse. So he could enjoy the wonders of making music, while staying far away from the spotlight for a bit.

Likes: All varieties of music! Soothing, classical sounds, experimental heavy metal, even pop! In addition, Yuuma enjoys fireworks, as well as 'cheesy' social events, like spring festivals, tea ceremonies, and the like.

Dislikes: Sweets, his extended family, people who don't keep their word.

O/O's: As Yuuma's a virgin, he doesn't have any particular interest or curiosity in sex at all, but from what he's seen on the internet, he would be interested in the more 'vanilla' aspects of lovemaking. Pet names, dirty talking, face-sitting and the like.

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: After being asked to help design some of the music for the game, Yuuma took a peak at the beta for himself.He instantly fell in love with the immersion and character creation.

PC Name: Ak1-h0 (or, Akiho)

PC Alias: The Saint, or the Barbarian, depending on who you ask.

PC Age: 21

PC Appearance: Aki is massive. Despite her dainty appearance, most of her physique is toned muscle, and she stands at a solid 6'1, an amazonian of the world. In battle, she oft wears her favorite armor and axe, a matching set of heavy gauntlets and steel, all done in a rose-detail. Out of dungeons, she prefers longer dresses, clothes to cover her form adequately. Unusual for a warrior, she doesn't carry a shield. Instead, she wields a claymore with both hands, with an axe strapped to her back in case she needs to swap weapons.

Class Type: Warrior, Usually uses Two-Handed Longswords and Axes

Personality: Akiho is a stark contrast to the real person behind the character. Where Yuuma is reserved and thoughtful, Akiho is more of a 'dive in heads first' kind of gal. She's loud, cheery, and unabashed. While not the most noble person, she tries to hold herself and the players around her to a certain level of decency. She's dependable as a confidant, taking from Yuuma's skill with talking with his coworkers. Where Yuuma just listens, Aki is unafraid to offer advice or help when it's needed. In battle, she's very playful and just a bit of a show-off, taunting her opponents into attacking her if she can. She'd be a dream tank on any team, mostly because she naturally annoys her opponents and would easily draw aggro.

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"?: Yes! Tavaros, the Goddess of Wisdom.

Strengths: For lack of a better word, Akiho's greatest strength is her literal strength. She's a heavy hitter, able to take on most opponents without even drawing her blade. With her strength stat, she's able to move in-game boulders like a bodybuilder, as well as preform feats of heroism. In addition, she has a nearly inpenertable defense, only being stifled by magic and various status ailments, really. She boasts an abnormally high hp for someone who 'looks' so dainty, and as a result, usually catches others off guard. Most of her battle experience was honed against PKing and various dungeon events in the game, so she's especially good under pressure in the midst of a scuffle. She tends to fall into a 'flow' of battle, becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Weakness: In battle, Akiho's greatest weakness is probably her size. As a result of being so tall, she isn't exactly the most graceful, nor the quickest character around. She's more susceptible to magic damage than most, and if there's a status ailment being tossed by a monster, she'd be the first to feel its effects. If left by herself, it would take no more than a few area of effect spells or status debuffs to bring her to her knees. She's a bit of a martyr, often seeing herself as a disposable in terms of teamwork. If she's the first into battle, she is fine with dying if it means those that she protects can live on.

Background Online: Akiho came to rising popularity as a result of the string of Player Killings that have been happening on the 'newbie friendly' servers, near the starter towns. Player Killer guilds would roam the lower-level plains, waiting for new adventurers to come by just so they could kill them, and force them to play the tutorials over and over again. With her skill, she dispatched many of these Player Killers, discouraging them from harassing the newer players. Despite this, she keeps to herself for the most part, reluctant to join a guild out of fear of becoming the go to 'tankslut' for her team. She's not afraid to help those in need, but historically, she's a solo kind of gal. She has a bit of a reputation among the new players, but the veterans see her as more of a battle-hungry monster than anything else. Anyone who openly antagonizes player-killer groups has to be some sort of masochist, naturally.

Gardsorm

To be fair, i'd forgotten to include such a detail in my profile too. o= (Though Kaido/Atrum is decidedly hetero).

willows

Oh, thank you for the feedback! I had failed to notice that such a detail was missing myself, so I added it. (And decidedly, Yuuma's bisexual or just hetroflexible)

links to my O2

And my idea thread!

Nygenn

This seems very interesting and I'm considering joining with an interesting idea got while reading through the posts. It is a bit of a strange one so let me  know how you feel about this before I work out further details.

So I was thinking of playing one of the most hated players in MMO's, a hacker, particularly a multiboxer. This guy rigged his system to allow him to play 3 characters at once. They will be 3 bodies sharing 1 mind and this guy will likely be one of the coma victims that gets stuck in the game and will end up struggling with his sense of self.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Kujo on July 02, 2017, 09:48:08 PM
This seems very interesting and I'm considering joining with an interesting idea got while reading through the posts. It is a bit of a strange one so let me  know how you feel about this before I work out further details.

So I was thinking of playing one of the most hated players in MMO's, a hacker, particularly a multiboxer. This guy rigged his system to allow him to play 3 characters at once. They will be 3 bodies sharing 1 mind and this guy will likely be one of the coma victims that gets stuck in the game and will end up struggling with his sense of self.

That could be interesting, just as long as you don't try to godmod the system and try to use all characters for plot points that need to be fair, then I'm sure we could come up with something :3

Nygenn

Nah, I would be more focused on the internal struggles of the character as things happen than dictating events. He bit of more than he can chew when he realizes just of different it is to actually BE 3 people at once rather than just control 3 bodies like he does in other games.

I'm still debating on the avatars hed go for. They're usually identical for ease of use, but having different genders shouldn't affect stats, at least he probably didn't think so...

Tokyorose627

Still looking for more people to join up; all types of characters can be put up for consideration! :D

Moon Hound Hati

Interested, but I'd like to inquire a bit about how classes will work in this game. Right now it seems a bit too basic and the fact that the rogue type (ie ranger) don't have daggers as available weapon type makes me a very sad melee rogue player. xD
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 06, 2017, 09:35:35 AM
Interested, but I'd like to inquire a bit about how classes will work in this game. Right now it seems a bit too basic and the fact that the rogue type (ie ranger) don't have daggers as available weapon type makes me a very sad melee rogue player. xD

Well I put throwing knives, but that also includes daggers. :D

I'll add that in to make less confusion.

As well, classes really on' have any affect in regards to story plot or fighting other characters, it simply depends on what type of style you want to RP when it comes to battles.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Grizzly

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 06, 2017, 01:48:50 AM
Still looking for more people to join up; all types of characters can be put up for consideration! :D

I just saw this posting.  I'm intrigued.  Going to have to read up a bit more and see if I can come up with something to submit.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

pdragon

Mayami Hojo/Bunny Bunny-chan

Played By: pdragon

Name: Mayami Hojo

Appearance: A gracefully aging woman in her late 30's, Mayami poses a youthful exuberance with a touch of mature charm. While her beauty has not diminished much since her younger days, motherhood and the march of time have had a clear affect on her body, leaving her with a more plump, "motherly" figure. Most of her weight has settled in her hips and chest, but she has a fair amount of baby fat around her stomach that she never managed to work off.

Personality: Most people who know her personally would describe Mayami as a bright and warm person. She has a natural calmness and affectionate nature that make her a naturally caring wife and mother, sometimes to the point of overly doting. She loves her husband with all her heart, having stayed happily and loyally married for over 18 years, and she dotes upon and spoils her son as a mother often does with an only child. Though unlike most parents Mayami makes the extra effort to try and learn about and get involved with her son's hobbies, to try and better connect with him. Unfortunately digging in so deep into his affairs often causes him a great deal of embarrassment, unintentionally driving him further away (her son actually quit playing The World:Renew after she started trying to tag along in his parties). As a result Mayami has picked up quite a few odd interests and hobbies for a woman her age, and has a highly specific yet surprisingly deep knowledge of certain geek and otaku culture. 

History: For the most part Mayami has lived a very happy, yet unremarkable life. She grew up in a cozy little neighborhood raised by good parents and constantly surrounded by friends. Throughout school she was always very popular, especially with the boys, and dated on and off until junior year of highschool where she met the man who would later go on to be her husband and the father of her children. Ofcourse neither new it at the time, both of them finding each other on the rebound of their own respective breakups rather than anything classically romantic, but their love would slowly grow into something truly special, and they ended up getting married right out of highschool before entering university together.

Nearly two decades, a new house, and a healthy baby boy later and the two had settled into a quiet yet loving marriage. After a few years trying to balance a career and raising a child Mayami found herself settling into the role of a house wife, a position she found herself surprisingly content with, aside from the occasional spurts of boredom. It was during one of these long drooling days that Mayami found herself messing about on her son's computer. They had just purchased him this crazy new VR game that was apparently all the rage, and he had just so happened to have left himself logged in before going to school that day. Curious Mayami linked herself into the game under her son's account and began playing around, and while she obviously wasn't any good at it at first she found the experience absolutely enthralling, it was like being transported to a whole other world!

After a few weeks of sneakily using her son's account, she managed to convince him to set up an account and character of her own, and Mayami has been hooked ever since. For months she would spend any free time she had while her husband and son were away playing the game, steadily getting the hang of it step by step and becoming surprisingly adept at it. Long after her son has dropped the game completely she continues to play regularly, and in fact her investment in the game has only grown more and more over time, Mayami occasionally forgetting to do house work and spending all day playing, or even sneaking out of bed after her husband goes to sleep to stay up all night raiding. While a bit odd her husband is mostly supportive of her hobby, figuring he'd much rather have her sneak around to play video games than to sleep with other men.

Likes: her family, sweets, shopping, cooking, baking, baseball, video games, Wrestle Heroes, Samurai Sentai Rider, collectible action figures (several hobbies picked up from her son)

Dislikes: coffee, tea, any bitter drink really, peppers, having nothing to do, scalpers who buy rare collectibles just to re-sell at outrageous prices, the latest nerf to the Beast Tribe's spell casting bonuses (forced her to respec her character)

O/O's: (for player O/O's see preferences) For the most part Mayami's tastes are pretty vanilla, though she's not shy to experimentation either. Both her and her husband are very open about sex, and have tried out all sorts of things over their near 20 years together, though for the most part some spirited anal is about as extreme as they get in their normal sex routine. She does have a fondness for foreplay, especially with a bit of foodplay thrown in, in particular anything involving licking sugary substances off one another is a big plus for her. Also since they haven't planned on having more kids, Mayami has become quite used to having her husband shoot his cum on her body instead of inside, and very much enjoys the feeling of being covered in it.

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: Began playing around on her son's account while he was away at school and got hooked. Eventually bought her own copy and now squeezes in play sessions when not doing chores or cooking.

PC Name: Bunny Bunny-chan, or Bun-Bun for short (she's not great at names)

PC Alias: The Black Rabbit, The Dragon of .Lun4 (the name of the server she primarily plays on)

PC Gender: female

PC Age: early 20's

PC Race: Beast Tribe (rabbit tribe)

PC Appearance: In a rather sharp, and likely intentional, contrast to her real appearance, Mayami's character takes the form of a young, fit, statuesque woman of the rabbit tribe. Standing at 6'1 Bunny Bunny-chan has a slender yet well endowed build, with tone muscles and sharp, fierce features. Her skin is a smooth, chocolaty brown, contrasting beautifully with her snow white hair and fur. Most of the time Mayami has her character roam about in a dark, rather revealing low level armor (because she thinks it's cute), but she also posses a full set of rare dark steel dragoon armor for doing serious raids and challenges.

Class Type: Warrior (formerly warrior/caster combo)

Personality: Mayami's personality doesn't really change all that much when she's in game. She's still just as cheerful and outgoing as she is in real life, and very much caries her motherly demeanor into the virtual world. She has a tendency to praise and dote upon her fellow party members as if they were her own children, and within her guild has been given the official title of "Guild Mom". Obviously given her characters fierce some, or sometimes lewd, appearance this attitude can be rather off putting to those who first meet her, especially those who have heard rumors of the infamous "Dragon of .Lun4", a ruthless warrior said to be undefeated in PvP duels (she actually has a ton of losses from when she was just starting but don't tell anyone that  ;) ). However sometimes in super stressful situations Mayami can find herself in a bit of a rage, these fabled episodes are legendary for just how shocking and uncanny it is to hear such a pleasant, seemingly saintly woman cussing and cursing about patch notes or how a new boss is over powered.

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"?: Yes, Skieth, the God of War

Strengths: High close range DPS, mobility, and crazy high health (Mayami didn't know how to upgrade/buy new armor for the first 2 months she played, so she spent all of her early levels jacking up health thinking that was the only way to get more defense), uses the power of motherly love to win over other players easily

Weakness: No ranged weapons, no healing powers, isn't very good with any crafting systems (just buys all the potions/items she needs), no magic (respecced after Beast Tribe had their magic boosts nerfed, put most of those points into health), is pretty naive and not really in touch with "today's youth", thus a lot of innuendo and "trendy" slang goes right over her head.

Background Online: Is very much a social butterfly. She's part of the largest guild on her server, has a dedicated raid team, and often bounces between several different parties to casually play with.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Gardsorm

I've been out of touch witn info a bit, nice to see others are interested in the game. o:

pdragon especially, welcome back! Incredible gaming milf you've got there! I enjoy her likes especially. xD

Tokyorose627

No prob!

So, so far we have six players, awesome! I was hoping for more villain characters atm, but so far we have a pretty good cast~

Did we want to wait a bit longer, or did you ant me to make the topics now?

Gardsorm

Villain chars can crop up as we go along, I figure. o= No need to unveil all the cards right now and all. =p

At 6, we can probably make a decent starting group, though that just might be my excitement for the game talking. I don't want to feel like I'm rushing you or anything, but I think I'm about ready to start playing if others are!

Tokyorose627

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

willows

Same here! With our current cast, I feel like we have enough diversity for some interesting interactions, both in and out of the game. Villains don't have to pop up immediately, but I'm sure the further we go, the more motivated I'll become to write an antagonist.

links to my O2

And my idea thread!

MisoThe Mouse

Still taking players on this one? Thinking of a sociopath snake-man caster

Silk

Tokyorose627

Yes to everyone who is interested, please submit your characters! I'll make the character threads and such soon, so get creative and get ready to write very soon! X3

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on July 07, 2017, 03:59:36 PM
Still taking players on this one? Thinking of a sociopath snake-man caster

And yes, we are! Remember everyone, your character doesn't have to be a phase owner to be apart of the story! :D

Tokyorose627

Heya everyone! I just made the character thread, so please post up your character sheets if I have approved them!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=270554.0

MisoThe Mouse

Played By: Miso The Mouse

Name: Nicholas Vole

Appearance :

Personality: Nicholas is a loner and always has been. A rough childhood shaped Nicholas's future for better or worst. School was not always an easy place for him, as he has always fit into the category of "nerd" and "outcast". He learned to put up the facade of a kind hearted boy in order to shield himself from ridicule and hate. But deep down he holds a deep resentment for people in general. A feeling he has project while in the game.

History:

Nicholas Vole was adopted by his aunt at the age of three after his parents died in a car accident. His first three years are not but a collection of pleasant dreams, and fleeting memories. The life he was thrust into was all that he knew. His aunt was a tyrannical drug abuser to both him and her own son who was four years his elder. His cousin Lester Vole shielded him from his mother the best he could.

Lester was his protector for most of life. Nicholas found himself running to him every time there was a new bully. Lester tried teaching him to fight, but Nicholas was very good at it. But by the tenth grade, this was forced to change. Lester found himself involved in a grimy life style that ended as it usually does. He was killed in an alley way, him money and shoes taken from him. Nicholas found himself without a friend in the world. He had to fight his own bullies, and with practice became better at it. Using his wit to compensate for his lack of strength, Nicholas was no longer deemed such an easy target. Low kicks and dirty tricks, just like his brother taught him.

His adoptive mother fell deeper into her addiction following the death of her "real son". Nicholas found himself having to dip into the life his brother led to afford college. After finding a way to get him step mother to sing off on loans she could not pay, Nicholas got in contact with a few of Lester's friends and started himself a little side business. During his time in university, Nicholas learned to read people. He found a few people that would call him "friend" but he soon learned that he would not accept people for what they said, only how the acted. He knew that the people around him liked him because he knew the answers of the next test, or because he could get them "part favors" for the next function". Nicholas became a reader of people. He longed somewhere in a dark part of his heart to become a manipulator. He just lacked that kind a darkness just yet.

In recent years after his graduation, Nicholas landed him a job in logistics at a small tech company not far from him native neighborhood. He hasn't seen his step mother in years, but he sends he money every other pay check. Because he feel obligated. He just wanted to relax with some VR after work. Seemed Nicholas was being marked for yet another bout of bullying. And again, he would have to fight dirty.

Tech Support/ Logistics

Likes: Video Games, Comics, Horror Movies, Villains, Gangster Films, Documentaries (War, Magic, Ancient History), Pasta, Cakes

Dislikes: Jocks, "Mother Teresa's", Patriots, Hypocrites, "Weakness", Being underestimated

O/O's: No Blood stuff, No toilet stuff,

Nicholas bought a copy with his first paycheck. He had done allot of research, and though it would be an excellent program to practice some of his manipulation techniques on live targets.

PC Name: Nihilist Nell

PC Alias: Iim Of The Low River

PC Age: 57

PC Race: Beast Man (Draconic)

PC Appearance :
(The glow is a deep blue for the spectral illusion form) His skin is a light grey, even lighter (nearly white) along his stomach and the palms of his hands. His eyes are as deep blue as the flames that surround him when in him "Iim Of The Low River" form.

Class Type: Caster (Illusion and Shadow Manipulation)

Personality: An evil creature who delights in the corruption and the pain of others. But much like his counterpart IRL, Nell would rather you wait to know that about him. The enchanted robes he gained through a grueling quest allows the portion of his face shown through his mask to appear human (apart from his slit pupils and deep blue eyes). And his ring of Illusion allows him to cast his Spectral Form, so that he never has to be held accountable for his misdeeds, so long as he doesn't use too much energy doing them. It is all about the payment for him, the end goal. Even more so in recent times.

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"? If so, which one?: Nope

Strengths:
Illusion: To confuse, disorient, and distract the enemy long enough to escape or land a critical blow. In his "Iim Of The Low River" form, he uses it to hide his level, his name, or anything that will expose the fact that he is just a player using a spell.
Shadow Manipulation: Weaponize the shadows, or use them to escape
Cunning/Studious: Clever as well as well read. Some men beat their opponent in the gym, Nihilist Nell beats them in the library. Also an effecting trader and haggler.
Swift strikes: Stealth, and claws are his ally when he can no longer cast a spell. A combination of dirty strikes and counter strikes, application of his real world knowledge.

Weakness:
Not very strong: Swift, but not strong as all. If you can slow him down and get him to trade blows, them he will loose.
Greed: Predictable. If there is a clear way to screw you over, he will do it. It can and probably will get him caught one day.
Loner, for the most part: There is probably a man or woman who Nihilist has done right by. But there are more people done wrong my Iim Of The Low River. He does not have people he can call on, and that is a fatal weakness in it'self.
Fleeting Energy: His magic based abilities have only a short window of high efficacy. The stronger the Illusion (Like changing into Iim) and the longer it is held, the more energy he burns, and the longer it takes until he can use it again. Over use can leave Nell in a state of complete exhaustion and limited mobility for an entire day.

Background Online :

A loner for the most part, Nihilist does nothing but amass a fortune in items and sell it for profit. True to draconian stereotypes, Nell has a cave of treasures that he hordes. His backstory is very similar to that of his creator, in that it is thick with suffering. Raised by a cult to necromancers, stolen from his birth parents. Nihilist Nell knows only the pleasures of wealth and the spoils of battle. In his normal state, he is know as a bounty hunter, and a mercenary for various guilds. He i knows for his sly tactics as well as his combat prowess. Yet, he always find some "extra" loot hanging around some where. But Nihilist is not known to PK unless in self defense. But depending on the risk versus reward factor, Iim Of The Low River will accept sacrifices in any form. While in spectral form, Nell takes on the persona of Iim Of The Low River, a vengeful, treacherous dark spirit. NPCs and even some players have been known to leave tribute at the various rivers he has been cited, even giving offerings in exchange to his help. Some times Iim is asked to kill. If the price was high enough, then it was done. Sometimes in tribute, Iim has asked for the death or people who were conveniently in the way some prize Nihilist Nell had noticed. But Nell has been careful not to expose himself thus far. All is well in Nihilist Nell's dual reality. For now.

Moon Hound Hati

Played By: Moon Hound Hati

Name: Reed, Katsuo

Appearance: With six feet and two inches Katsuo stand a fair bit taller in height then the average Japanese man, which is accompanied by an average weight for his length. He has short, blue eyes, dark hair and a fair complexion. These half-blood features due tend to make him stand out and he's often confused, at first glance, by others as a foreign tourist.

Personality: Katsuo is laidback and maintains a minimum stress attitude, much to the ongoing annoyance of his father. Living one day at a time, he has few deep attachments or commitments. Though not shy by any means, he is not one for long conversations about the happenings of daily life, as it would quickly bore him. He works hard, but only if he feels reason to do so.

History: An indecisive twice university drop-out, Katsuo Reed is the son of a successful American surgeon who works at an expensive private clinic in the heart of Tokyo. While he graduated high school with flying colours, even ending up in the top ten of highest scoring students in the country, Katsuo had trouble finding his path afterwards. After attempting two different studies and flunking both out of rapid dwindling of interest, he now lives as a NEET. Living with his parents, still, he works part-time jobs to fund the only passion that has been consistently interesting to him since childhood: playing video games. His father still curses the day he bought Katsuo his first console, blaming the hobby for his son’s current fickle lifestyle.

Likes: Playing video games, learning new things about his favorite games, abstract photography, BBQ flavored chips.

Dislikes: His overbearing father, whiny PVE white knights and social justice warriors, bitter food, corn.

O/O's: Vaginal, anal, oral, kissing, women in knee-highs/thigh-highs and lingerie, foreplay, breast play. Check my O/O’s for other potential things.

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: His guild had been looking for a new MMO to call their home after the last one died due to the developers selling out and implementing a “pay to win" cash shop. The World: Renew looked like the ideal candidate.

PC Name: Kreed

PC Alias: One of those TLB PK assholes (by the white knight and PVE carebear communities)

PC Age: Late teens / early twenties

PC Appearance: A stern-looking blond with fair skin that stands tall at six feet. For a warrior class type he is relatively light on armour. Favors red dyes for his clothing and armour.

Additional Pictures

Class Type: Warrior, with influences from the Ranger class to gain passive speed and dexterity boosts, as well as the ability to employ throwing knives. Prefers swords as the main weapon of choice.

Personality: Confident and competitive, Kreed does not shy away from a challenge. He enjoys PVP in almost any form and works hard to become the best he possibly can at it. He is sociable and likes to joke around. He's a bit of a loner at heart, so unless he's invited to a party, you'll likely find him wandering and exploring things by himself. Being a hard-core PVP’er gives him a sort of natural bad reputation among white knights and care-bears that believe that PVP is somehow a serious crime     even when it's one of the main modes of a game. He has a seething hatred for hackers and cheaters, especially in PVP, where hard earned skill is prized above all else.

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"? If so, which one?: PENDING

Strengths: Kreed is very knowledgeable, always observing, always thinking, always learning. He's a skilled player that prefers the unpredictable and competitive nature of PVP over the static and often repetitive nature of PVE. Though saying that, he will spend equal amounts of time on the latter mode if it's required to optimize his PVP prowess (ie grinding for better gear). He has leadership charisma and is a good teacher, but functions better as a second in command or smaller squad leader in larger group settings. In combat, he shows his calibre as a seasoned PVP’er. He is always moving during a fight, never stopping for more than a moment. With great reflexes and a fighting style that complements it, choosing to avoid incoming attacks over tanking them, he proofs himself a force to be reckoned with.

Weakness: He sucks at crafting and hates grinding resource nodes for it, so he’d rather run a dungeon twenty times in hopes of finding a good weapon or saving up money to buy it off an auction house, then attempt to craft it.

Although he's been working on avoiding it, he also still has a bit of a habit known as the “too good to use syndrome,” where a player will run through an entire game with an ever growing stockpile of high tier consumable items without ever or barely using any of it, falling into the mindset that they have to save the item(s) for that one tough boss fight or encounter, but then never doing it.

Background Online: Like a lot of NEETs, he doesn't really have any “real life" friends, gaining social connections through the internet, instead. He began playing Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOG) during his late teens and quickly became enamoured by the element of Player Versus Player (PVP) that many of them offered. It was the competitive and unpredictable nature of the mode that enthralled him. Where others would bitch and moan that they got ganked (pk’d) by a three man squad while doing their PVE quests, he would get excited and go on the hunt and try to gank the gankers.

Becoming extremely competitive and driven to improve with every fight, it wasn't long until his skills made him stand out from the crowd and ended up being  recruited into a PVP guild, where he befriended other likeminded individuals. He's hopped from guild to guild over the years and in different games, from enthusiastic upstarts looking to make some waves, to the best guild on the server, but eventually found one group of misfits called “The Last Brotherhood" where he found a lasting place and would journey various MMO’s with.

Becoming close friends with the guild leader and proving himself not only a strong player, but also a skilled teacher and knowledgeable about whatever game they decided to “main,” he earned himself an officer rank within the guild, becoming the unofficial third in command. Now, the guild has set their sights on a new main game, namely The World: Renew, aiming to become its top PVP guild.

Almost from the start he’s used the handle “Kreed” for all his characters; an anagram of sorts of his real name. He is known as a confident and social player, but he's usually the one that gets invited to parties instead of starting one himself. He’ll usually be found exploring the world and tackling challenges solo, unless his guild decides to organize a (raid) party for something or he finds himself some situational allies.

Gardsorm

QuoteAlthough he's been working on avoiding it, he also still has a bit of a habit known as the “too good to use syndrome,” where a player will run through an entire game with an ever growing stockpile of high tier consumable items without ever or barely using any of it, falling into the mindset that they have to save the item(s) for that one tough boss fight or encounter, but then never doing it.

* Gardsorm looks at his first Persona 5 run saving every Soma he possibly could get his hands on

I know that feel all too much, ahah. He looks like he's gonna be a bundle of fun hanging out with the rest of the characters. =p

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Gardsorm on July 08, 2017, 04:28:14 AM
* Gardsorm looks at his first Persona 5 run saving every Soma he possibly could get his hands on

I know that feel all too much, ahah. He looks like he's gonna be a bundle of fun hanging out with the rest of the characters. =p

Yeah, it's actually a personal fault of mine, as well, though, like my character, I'm working on improving it. Been going quite well so far. :P

Gardsorm

Well, all depends on how many situations come up where that super valuable item might come in handy. o=

Now we await Tokyo's verdict, but I like what I see. =p

Silk

Gardsorm

No preview? Das a tease right there. D:

But i'm sure they'll turn out fine. :3

Silk

I'll put them up if you like xD

Played By:Silk

Name: Alexis Rose

Age (Must be 18 or Above):19

Appearance (Use may use images if you would like, but please use a few sentences of description for extra details): A light form with a bit of an androgynous bent, having to put extra effort to express her feminine features to stand out from her twin brother and could otherwise be mistaken for a male if her feminine features are not exaggerated.

Personality: Alexis like most twins has much of her personality draw from the unique relationship she has with her brother, often taking the less dominant aspects of their relationship, however how much of this is an act remains to be seen, as she has been able to express her brothers more dominant personality when acting as each other. However, when caught without her brother to compliment her, she becomes markedly more reserved and shy.

Often finding her opposed to the idea of being a Strong woman that is often thrown out at University, Alexis has developed an aversion to the idea that positive discrimination and that anything short of a hard meritocracy infuriates her, leaving her at odds with most of the universities diversity councils and leaving her as a bit of a pariah.   

History: In the grand scheme of things, Alexis has had an fairly comfortable life with little turmoil to speak of, Alexis was always tied to the hip of her twin brother Han as they were growing up, often taking each others place for short periods of time at social gatherings, mostly to screw with their friends, but also to keep prospect relationship material guessing, well-educated and intelligent, she was destined to go on to do great things in life, although this is in part where the differences between her and Kan started to express themselves, while Kan was the more social and expressive of the twins, Alexis was shyer and more reserved, with an stronger draw to the hard sciences. It is here where their fates sought to bring them apart, as the twins were accepted into different universities causing them to have to be apart for the first time in their lives. This distance affected her far more than it did her brother, instead of flourishing she became a bit of a shut in. With only a focus on her studies as without her brother to play off in social situations, it left Alexis with difficulty to really develop as her own person. To this effect at Kan’s suggestion she created a male persona in game and often poses as her brother online, which has since allowed her to come out of her shell at least online and become more of her own person.

Likes: Hot chocolate, Science, Social situations that have Kan with her. Impersonating Kan. Collecting figures, strong male leads. Meritocracy

Dislikes: Not being around Kan, strong female leads, negative social situations. Equality for the sake of equality.

O/O's: Off: Gore, Vore, Scat, Urine.
Ons: Anything that isn't in the offs can be discussed

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: After both leaving for their respective universities Alexis and Kan started playing The World:Renew as a means of keeping contact with each other.

PC Name: Mado

PC Alias(Is your character known by an Alias? Do they have some form of title that distinguishes them from other players?):

PC Age (Must be 18 or Older): 19

PC Appearance (Use may use images if you would like, but please use a few sentences of description for extra details): Tall but slim build, Mado is surprisingly fast for a character of his class owing to his lighter armour that he personally crafted.

Class Type (May use secondary class): Warrior (Samurai)

Personality: A man of quiet confidence and bravado, Mado often is seen out with the caster Shiho often just thought to be some kind of bodyguard to the up and coming healer. Mado takes little crap from people but often stays his hand of it is at her behest. People don't really know what He's life when He's not with his charge as he isn't seen online when she isn't. However good quality intermediate armour is often found on the marketplace with his signature.

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"? If so, which one?: Gorre (Shared)

Strengths: (What is the character good at in regards to skills in and outside of battle?)Mado is a proficient crafter and swordsman, often relying more on lighter armour to avoid being hit instead of heavier armour that can take it. His speed is his most underestimated trait.

Weakness: (What this person is lacking at in regards to skills in and outside of battle?) Due to his preference to lighter armour, Mado isn't as durable as most warrior class's (Although still more durable than rangers) which leads him to not be a very capable tank, this is further aggravated by his unwillingness to really protect anyone but Shiho

Background Online (Are you a neutral character? A Loner? Do you like joining parties or going to Guilds? Are you a PKer?): The silent wanderer type, Mado is rarely seen out of the company of Shiho, and often will only join guilds that she has also joined, although they tend to prefer joining beginner guilds and helping before leaving to help with the next. Although Mado is growing to become an accomplished crafter, able to create tailored gear, due to nobody ever seeing him actually doing any crafting, it is often assumed to be a different Mado responsible.

Played By: Silk

Name:Kan Rose

Age (Must be 18 or Above):19

Appearance (Use may use images if you would like, but please use a few sentences of description for extra details): Much like his sister, Kan has a fairly androgynous appearance that often results in him being mistaken for a female if he doesn't take the extra time and effort to look masculine. Something that is often exploited by him to “take the place” of his sister Alexis to make sure that when someone wants to take her out for a date, that everything is above board for him.

Personality: Kan is the more confident of the two twins, with a strong bent towards trying to keep his twin sister safe where possible. With a sharp wit and charm Kan is a lot more predisposed to helping others where possible, wanting little more than seeing the world made a better place by his own hand. However intellectually he is not as bright as his sister, He's still competent enough to get himself into higher education where he can learn to make that difference.

History: Much like Alexis, Kan has had little want in growing up, although he has often faced more trails in the effort to protect Alexis further. Such as the time he impersonated her to go on a late-night excursion with a “friend” and then had to fight his way out of a rape attempt. Since then it is not uncommon for Kan to often impersonate his sister in potentially dangerous scenarios that her social incompetence draws her into to solve the problem before it starts.

Unable to match Alexis’s scores academically the twins found themselves separated and having to go to different universities to study in their chosen professions. Knowing that Alexis would struggle without him and vice versa, the two agreed to start playing the game The World:Renew as a means of keeping regular contact and activity with each other. In an interesting move Kan suggested that Alexis take the male role in the game in hopes that by being able to draw on her own experiences in impersonating her brother in the past may help to develop her confidence enough to a position where she might not need him as much anymore.

Likes: Coffee, casual exercise (Running/swimming), reading for leisure. Helping people, (Especially people new to the situation)

Dislikes: Forward and domineering people. Perversions. People who exploit others. His own limitations.

O/O's: Off: Gore, Vore, Scat, Urine.
Ons: Anything that isn't in the offs can be discussed

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: Started playing at the same time as Alexis as a means of keeping contact with each other while studying at different universities.

PC Name: Shiho

PC Age (Must be 18 or Older):19

PC Appearance (Use may use images if you would like, but please use a few sentences of description for extra details): A soft petite build that often leads to her standing out as a “cute” girl rather than a beautiful or sexy one. Shiho often wears fully encompassing clothing instead of the more revealing outfits often seen on Caster class's even if it means her gear level suffers for it.

Class Type (May use secondary class): Caster (Priestess)

Personality: Much like Kan, Shiho is fast becoming known for her charm and preference for helping people find their way in life, becoming a bit of a rising star with the intermediate and below players due to this trait, Shiho often plays up the “I just wanna help senpai” style attitude much to Mado’s feigned annoyance. When in combat Shiho does as most healing based casters do and takes the support role, healing and buffing team mates from a safe distance.   

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"? If so, which one?: Gorre (Shared)

Strengths: (What is the character good at in regards to skills in and outside of battle?) Thanks to Shiho’s constant work in helping others, she has developed quite a formidable network of friends who may be able to give her that little bit of extra help or information that she needs to push that annoying quest onwards.

Weakness: (What this person is lacking at in regards to skills in and outside of battle?) Due to her aversion to the higher level outfits that are often a bit too revealing for her liking, as well as a preference for wearing gear crafted by Mado, her gear is often lacklustre for someone of her level, and as a healer focused character, she struggles to do pretty much anything in the game under her own steam.

Background Online (Are you a neutral character? A Loner? Do you like joining parties or going to Guilds? Are you a PKer?): Shiho is your typical “I just enjoy helping” healer and help she does on a regular basis. Unlike Mado who is prone to hiding away and crafting when Shiho isn't around, Shiho instead invests her time helping guilds and players get their bearing's. Which for the time of her doing this has caused her to become a recognizable face in towns. More likely to be seen without Mado than Mado is without her, Shiho has a love for a sob story and just helping those that need it, even if that attitude has got her PK’d on several occasions, other times saved by Mado’s heroic interventions. It still hasn't dulled down her desire to help others and see the best in them.

Gardsorm

Hmm, twins, huh? I like how they're set up, playing opposite gender chars. o: Now it almost makes me feel bad I took Gorre, perhaps they could have shared the avatar better... I'd consider that, if you wanted!

Silk

Nah it's fine. :) Do what you like to do, with it, but if you wanna give them Gorre that's cool, wanna keep her, that's cool too. :)

Gardsorm

Then sure, go ahead and take Gorre. :3 I'll run it by Tokyo later.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on July 07, 2017, 08:28:53 PM

Played By: Miso The Mouse

Name: Nicholas Vole

Appearance :

Personality: Nicholas is a loner and always has been. A rough childhood shaped Nicholas's future for better or worst. School was not always an easy place for him, as he has always fit into the category of "nerd" and "outcast". He learned to put up the facade of a kind hearted boy in order to shield himself from ridicule and hate. But deep down he holds a deep resentment for people in general. A feeling he has project while in the game.

History:

Nicholas Vole was adopted by his aunt at the age of three after his parents died in a car accident. His first three years are not but a collection of pleasant dreams, and fleeting memories. The life he was thrust into was all that he knew. His aunt was a tyrannical drug abuser to both him and her own son who was four years his elder. His cousin Lester Vole shielded him from his mother the best he could.

Lester was his protector for most of life. Nicholas found himself running to him every time there was a new bully. Lester tried teaching him to fight, but Nicholas was very good at it. But by the tenth grade, this was forced to change. Lester found himself involved in a grimy life style that ended as it usually does. He was killed in an alley way, him money and shoes taken from him. Nicholas found himself without a friend in the world. He had to fight his own bullies, and with practice became better at it. Using his wit to compensate for his lack of strength, Nicholas was no longer deemed such an easy target. Low kicks and dirty tricks, just like his brother taught him.

His adoptive mother fell deeper into her addiction following the death of her "real son". Nicholas found himself having to dip into the life his brother led to afford college. After finding a way to get him step mother to sing off on loans she could not pay, Nicholas got in contact with a few of Lester's friends and started himself a little side business. During his time in university, Nicholas learned to read people. He found a few people that would call him "friend" but he soon learned that he would not accept people for what they said, only how the acted. He knew that the people around him liked him because he knew the answers of the next test, or because he could get them "part favors" for the next function". Nicholas became a reader of people. He longed somewhere in a dark part of his heart to become a manipulator. He just lacked that kind a darkness just yet.

In recent years after his graduation, Nicholas landed him a job in logistics at a small tech company not far from him native neighborhood. He hasn't seen his step mother in years, but he sends he money every other pay check. Because he feel obligated. He just wanted to relax with some VR after work. Seemed Nicholas was being marked for yet another bout of bullying. And again, he would have to fight dirty.

Tech Support/ Logistics

Likes: Video Games, Comics, Horror Movies, Villains, Gangster Films, Documentaries (War, Magic, Ancient History), Pasta, Cakes

Dislikes: Jocks, "Mother Teresa's", Patriots, Hypocrites, "Weakness", Being underestimated

O/O's: No Blood stuff, No toilet stuff,

Nicholas bought a copy with his first paycheck. He had done allot of research, and though it would be an excellent program to practice some of his manipulation techniques on live targets.

PC Name: Nihilist Nell

PC Alias: Iim Of The Low River

PC Age: 57

PC Race: Beast Man (Draconic)

PC Appearance :
(The glow is a deep blue for the spectral illusion form) His skin is a light grey, even lighter (nearly white) along his stomach and the palms of his hands. His eyes are as deep blue as the flames that surround him when in him "Iim Of The Low River" form.

Class Type: Caster (Illusion and Shadow Manipulation)

Personality: An evil creature who delights in the corruption and the pain of others. But much like his counterpart IRL, Nell would rather you wait to know that about him. The enchanted robes he gained through a grueling quest allows the portion of his face shown through his mask to appear human (apart from his slit pupils and deep blue eyes). And his ring of Illusion allows him to cast his Spectral Form, so that he never has to be held accountable for his misdeeds, so long as he doesn't use too much energy doing them. It is all about the payment for him, the end goal. Even more so in recent times.

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"? If so, which one?: Nope

Strengths:
Illusion: To confuse, disorient, and distract the enemy long enough to escape or land a critical blow. In his "Iim Of The Low River" form, he uses it to hide his level, his name, or anything that will expose the fact that he is just a player using a spell.
Shadow Manipulation: Weaponize the shadows, or use them to escape
Cunning/Studious: Clever as well as well read. Some men beat their opponent in the gym, Nihilist Nell beats them in the library. Also an effecting trader and haggler.
Swift strikes: Stealth, and claws are his ally when he can no longer cast a spell. A combination of dirty strikes and counter strikes, application of his real world knowledge.

Weakness:
Not very strong: Swift, but not strong as all. If you can slow him down and get him to trade blows, them he will loose.
Greed: Predictable. If there is a clear way to screw you over, he will do it. It can and probably will get him caught one day.
Loner, for the most part: There is probably a man or woman who Nihilist has done right by. But there are more people done wrong my Iim Of The Low River. He does not have people he can call on, and that is a fatal weakness in it'self.
High

Background Online :

A loner for the most part, Nihilist does nothing but amass a fortune in items and sell it for profit. True to draconian stereotypes, Nell has a cave of treasures that he hordes. His backstory is very similar to that of his creator, in that it is thick with suffering. Raised by a cult to necromancers, stolen from his birth parents. Nihilist Nell knows only the pleasures of wealth and the spoils of battle. In his normal state, he is know as a bounty hunter, and a mercenary for various guilds. He i knows for his sly tactics as well as his combat prowess. Yet, he always find some "extra" loot hanging around some where. But Nihilist is not known to PK unless in self defense. But depending on the risk versus reward factor, Iim Of The Low River will accept sacrifices in any form. While in spectral form, Nell takes on the persona of Iim Of The Low River, a vengeful, treacherous dark spirit. NPCs and even some players have been known to leave tribute at the various rivers he has been cited, even giving offerings in exchange to his help. Some times Iim is asked to kill. If the price was high enough, then it was done. Sometimes in tribute, Iim has asked for the death or people who were conveniently in the way some prize Nihilist Nell had noticed. But Nell has been careful not to expose himself thus far. All is well in Nihilist Nell's dual reality. For now.

Miso, I like your character, but please give the strength that you have given your character a bit of weakness, or try to give them a bit of a reduction. For example, for the "Illusion" ability, add that it can be used, but only for a short time, and ha to have a cooldown of around a 20 seconds or so.

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 08, 2017, 03:54:40 AM

Played By: Moon Hound Hati

Name: Reed, Katsuo

Appearance: With six feet and two inches Katsuo stand a fair bit taller in height then the average Japanese man, which is accompanied by an average weight for his length. He has short, blue eyes, dark hair and a fair complexion. These half-blood features due tend to make him stand out and he's often confused, at first glance, by others as a foreign tourist.

Personality: Katsuo is laidback and maintains a minimum stress attitude, much to the ongoing annoyance of his father. Living one day at a time, he has few deep attachments or commitments. Though not shy by any means, he is not one for long conversations about the happenings of daily life, as it would quickly bore him. He works hard, but only if he feels reason to do so.

History: An indecisive twice university drop-out, Katsuo Reed is the son of a successful American surgeon who works at an expensive private clinic in the heart of Tokyo. While he graduated high school with flying colours, even ending up in the top ten of highest scoring students in the country, Katsuo had trouble finding his path afterwards. After attempting two different studies and flunking both out of rapid dwindling of interest, he now lives as a NEET. Living with his parents, still, he works part-time jobs to fund the only passion that has been consistently interesting to him since childhood: playing video games. His father still curses the day he bought Katsuo his first console, blaming the hobby for his son’s current fickle lifestyle.

Likes: Playing video games, learning new things about his favorite games, abstract photography, BBQ flavored chips.

Dislikes: His overbearing father, whiny PVE white knights and social justice warriors, bitter food, corn.

O/O's: Vaginal, anal, oral, kissing, women in knee-highs/thigh-highs and lingerie, foreplay, breast play. Check my O/O’s for other potential things.

How did you get started with The World:Renew?: His guild had been looking for a new MMO to call their home after the last one died due to the developers selling out and implementing a “pay to win" cash shop. The World: Renew looked like the ideal candidate.

PC Name: Kreed

PC Alias: One of those TLB PK assholes (by the white knight and PVE carebear communities)

PC Age: Late teens / early twenties

PC Appearance: A stern-looking blond with fair skin that stands tall at six feet. For a warrior class type he is relatively light on armour. Favors red dyes for his clothing and armour.

Additional Pictures

Class Type: Warrior, with influences from the Ranger class to gain passive speed and dexterity boosts, as well as the ability to employ throwing knives. Prefers swords as the main weapon of choice.

Personality: Confident and competitive, Kreed does not shy away from a challenge. He enjoys PVP in almost any form and works hard to become the best he possibly can at it. He is sociable and likes to joke around. He's a bit of a loner at heart, so unless he's invited to a party, you'll likely find him wandering and exploring things by himself. Being a hard-core PVP’er gives him a sort of natural bad reputation among white knights and care-bears that believe that PVP is somehow a serious crime     even when it's one of the main modes of a game. He has a seething hatred for hackers and cheaters, especially in PVP, where hard earned skill is prized above all else.

Are you an Owner of a "Phase"? If so, which one?: PENDING

Strengths: Kreed is very knowledgeable, always observing, always thinking, always learning. He's a skilled player that prefers the unpredictable and competitive nature of PVP over the static and often repetitive nature of PVE. Though saying that, he will spend equal amounts of time on the latter mode if it's required to optimize his PVP prowess (ie grinding for better gear). He has leadership charisma and is a good teacher, but functions better as a second in command or smaller squad leader in larger group settings. In combat, he shows his calibre as a seasoned PVP’er. He is always moving during a fight, never stopping for more than a moment. With great reflexes and a fighting style that complements it, choosing to avoid incoming attacks over tanking them, he proofs himself a force to be reckoned with.

Weakness: He sucks at crafting and hates grinding resource nodes for it, so he’d rather run a dungeon twenty times in hopes of finding a good weapon or saving up money to buy it off an auction house, then attempt to craft it.

Although he's been working on avoiding it, he also still has a bit of a habit known as the “too good to use syndrome,” where a player will run through an entire game with an ever growing stockpile of high tier consumable items without ever or barely using any of it, falling into the mindset that they have to save the item(s) for that one tough boss fight or encounter, but then never doing it.

Background Online: Like a lot of NEETs, he doesn't really have any “real life" friends, gaining social connections through the internet, instead. He began playing Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOG) during his late teens and quickly became enamoured by the element of Player Versus Player (PVP) that many of them offered. It was the competitive and unpredictable nature of the mode that enthralled him. Where others would bitch and moan that they got ganked (pk’d) by a three man squad while doing their PVE quests, he would get excited and go on the hunt and try to gank the gankers.

Becoming extremely competitive and driven to improve with every fight, it wasn't long until his skills made him stand out from the crowd and ended up being  recruited into a PVP guild, where he befriended other likeminded individuals. He's hopped from guild to guild over the years and in different games, from enthusiastic upstarts looking to make some waves, to the best guild on the server, but eventually found one group of misfits called “The Last Brotherhood" where he found a lasting place and would journey various MMO’s with.

Becoming close friends with the guild leader and proving himself not only a strong player, but also a skilled teacher and knowledgeable about whatever game they decided to “main,” he earned himself an officer rank within the guild, becoming the unofficial third in command. Now, the guild has set their sights on a new main game, namely The World: Renew, aiming to become its top PVP guild.

Almost from the start he’s used the handle “Kreed” for all his characters; an anagram of sorts of his real name. He is known as a confident and social player, but he's usually the one that gets invited to parties instead of starting one himself. He’ll usually be found exploring the world and tackling challenges solo, unless his guild decides to organize a (raid) party for something or he finds himself some situational allies.

As for Moon, your character looks good! I approve them for the time being until you can choose a phase. Currently, Magus or Corbenik is not taken because Gardsorm would like Macha.

Gardsorm

Moon Hound Hati

Magus could work if it turned him into a sort of magical swordsman.

Moon Hound Hati

I settled on Magus. Kreed will be pondering how to respec in-game soon enough. :P

MisoThe Mouse

Thought I but something about that in there, whoops  :P. Where is randomly says the word "High" it was supposed to say "High Risk" or "High Skill Low Energy". Come to think of it, that is why it was blank, everything I thought of was dorky and I just spaced on it  ;D. Anyway, fixed.

Tokyorose627

Steir

I'm posting to express my interest for this game, and maybe consider for a possible villain role (for the other PCs to discover).

As for the character template, I am thinking of a character that relies on preparation and speed in combat. He (or she, still figuring out) would also focus on crafting features of the game (if there is) since there's money to be made there. Maybe with how equipment works in the game, it would be possible to have a dual identity?

... on second thought, usernames are visible in the game. I'm not sure how to fully work the template out just yet.

:3c

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Steir on July 12, 2017, 03:56:01 AM
I'm posting to express my interest for this game, and maybe consider for a possible villain role (for the other PCs to discover).

As for the character template, I am thinking of a character that relies on preparation and speed in combat. He (or she, still figuring out) would also focus on crafting features of the game (if there is) since there's money to be made there. Maybe with how equipment works in the game, it would be possible to have a dual identity?

... on second thought, usernames are visible in the game. I'm not sure how to fully work the template out just yet.

:3c

Well if you wanted, you could always have it where they are a type of hacker that can hide their real username under a fake one? That could make it easier for your plan of a villain if you wanted.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on July 12, 2017, 05:53:54 AM
Well if you wanted, you could always have it where they are a type of hacker that can hide their real username under a fake one? That could make it easier for your plan of a villain if you wanted.

You could also handle it like in Black Desert Online. There, you can spend some money in the cash shop to get a costume that you could equip that would hide your name. It could be a rare drop or expensive item bought with ingame currency in this one.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 12, 2017, 06:16:25 AM
You could also handle it like in Black Desert Online. There, you can spend some money in the cash shop to get a costume that you could equip that would hide your name. It could be a rare drop or expensive item bought with ingame currency in this one.

That works too!

Also to let everyone know, I have added a "Skill Points" chart to the character code, as well as information regarding your Phases's Special Ability! Please make sure to look it over to know what your character is capable of once they receive their Phase, as well as any pre-requisites that may be required!!!

As well, once you've allocated your points, please add it to your character sheet!

Steir

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 12, 2017, 06:16:25 AM
That definitely is an idea! Will work on this concept and see what I can come up with.

>:3c

Edit: A question though - is it possible for more than one character to have the same phase?

Silk

Not normally, a phase is a one per person thing

By technicallity I was allowed to have both of my characters with the same phase, but that's also got a lot to do with them being twin's and Gorre being in large a two part phase. It also comes with a strict stipulation that for their phase power to work both of the twins need to be present.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Steir on July 12, 2017, 10:10:28 PM
That definitely is an idea! Will work on this concept and see what I can come up with.

>:3c

Edit: A question though - is it possible for more than one character to have the same phase?

in hindsight, yes we could have people share phases if someone was interested in a certain one. However, if there is one that you're interested in that someone already has, you must first contact them and ask if it is alright if you have the same phase.

Moon Hound Hati

I'd say multiple phases on one PC is overpowered, as it opens too many doors for one person, especially compared to those withoht even a single one.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on July 13, 2017, 04:42:53 AM
I'd say multiple phases on one PC is overpowered, as it opens too many doors for one person, especially compared to those withoht even a single one.

I didn't mean someone could have multiple phases, I meant that people can share phases, as in two people would shake Skeith or something like that. A character cannot share more then one phase with someone.

Tokyorose627

The main RP thread has been made!

You know what that means everyone?! :D

Time to make your starting posts!

In the topic, I have included a Locations List, along with a header code!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=271051.msg13348142#msg13348142

Wicked Emi

I'm going to be dropping this. I have been trying to come up with some type of post for a while and have come up with nothing that sounds good. Sorry guys. Have a great game!