Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

Banned for not understanding
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Belle33

Banned for having the perfect figure.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for deeming something perfect!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for not recognizing perfection when you see it.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for thinking your perfect should be everyone's perfect!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Banned for being the perfect meaniehead!   ;P

Stone

Banned for focusing on the head instead of elsewhere.

MiaFire

Banned for assuming when she didn't specify which head. :P
-

Kazuume

Mia is banned for not spending enough time on E. *shakes head* hehe
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

Zuume too, for that very reason!

MiaFire

Banned for daring to ban Kaz!
-

Stone

Banned for curbing a darer!

MiaFire

Banned for banning me too.
-

Stone

MiaFire

-looks around innocently- What fire? You lie! You're banned!  ;D
-

Stone

Banned for killing the fire with breasts!

MiaFire

Banned for thinking my breasts so dangerous! They only eat keys. (lol, true story)
-

Stone

Banned for being a key eater. Yup.

MiaFire

Banned for no reason other than that I can.
-

Stone

Banned for such obvious reasons. :D

MiaFire

Banned for not giving the reasons if you have them
-

Stone

Banned for not... encouraging them out of me.  O:)

MiaFire

Banned for thinking I can't but this is not the right thread for it. -smirks-
-

Balizar Draconis

Banned for being flirtatious!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

MiaFire

Banned for banning like that's a bad thing.
-