Warhammer 40,000 Chaos, The Gilded Razors. (interest check)

Started by Ironwolf85, March 12, 2015, 07:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoanieSappho

I'm interested, but I feel I have to echo some of the concerns Sinestra mentioned.
Although, if that can be cleared up, then I have this idea for a naughty, naughty ratling guardswoman who'd probably be somewhere between Slaanesh and Tzeentch, willing to make a deal with the dark powers to further her own desires for power and domination. Entirely non-physical domination, at that. Not for her is the strength to force someone to their knees, to shatter their will ... but the secret whispers and subtle manipulations to make them want to kneel before her, to willingly, joyfully let her use them until she grows bored and discards them.
Very much a manipulation/corruption sort.

If there's still room, of course.

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Sinestra on March 16, 2015, 06:08:12 PM
OK, so as someone who has yet, in my entire time on this site, and others, had a positive experience with Freeform games... can someone lay out what their definition of Freeform is, and how far the 'freedom' in our writing is, what we can and can not do, etc etc? Because as it stands, going on 12 years of experience online and many, many attempts later, I'm completely and totally against Freeform RP as a concept. Everyone is different, there's no method to resolve conflict, people get too invested/hurt personally etc, etc etc.

well that is what we want to discuss here, we currently have I think, 5 interested parties not including myself. How much do we want to stick to this rule or that?

The biggest obstacle is that most of us don't have black crusade books I think. I'm thinking we might use the book to define the rules, limits, and powers but taking turn by turn move by move posts would be difficult.

we can use the simple character sheet I posted above to flesh out characters before hand instead of having them as mismatched concepts. This is my first time working with a play by post RP as the person starting and I want to put in the work to get this going!
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Urbanzorro

For what it's worth, my experience has been that in free form games like this the most important part of success is the group itself. It's making sure that the players acknowledge an embrace the idea that it's a collaborative story rather than a 'my character is best' competition. Generally as long as everyone can acknowledge that their character, while maybe the best at something, isn't the best a everything and thus won't always win against everyone the game can be balanced. I guess what I'm saying is that in a free form setting it comes down to the players being co-operative and being willing to let their characters not always be the one in the spotlight.

Additionally, adding in the "player character conflicts that cannot be resolved by the players will be determined by the GM" clause does a lot to encourage players to just figure it out themselves in my experience.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Urbanzorro on March 17, 2015, 09:59:42 AM
For what it's worth, my experience has been that in free form games like this the most important part of success is the group itself. It's making sure that the players acknowledge an embrace the idea that it's a collaborative story rather than a 'my character is best' competition. Generally as long as everyone can acknowledge that their character, while maybe the best at something, isn't the best a everything and thus won't always win against everyone the game can be balanced. I guess what I'm saying is that in a free form setting it comes down to the players being co-operative and being willing to let their characters not always be the one in the spotlight.

Additionally, adding in the "player character conflicts that cannot be resolved by the players will be determined by the GM" clause does a lot to encourage players to just figure it out themselves in my experience.

good point, I'll probably be GM if people are alright with that. I usually check in after work in the morning
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

JoanieSappho

Name: Becca Nighteye
Alignment: Tzeentch
History: Joined the Imperial Guard at a young age, but quickly got fed up with the treatment of abhumans such as herself. Began running a little side business in contraband, before deciding to start altering the stuff she sold to 'normal' humans, tainting the alcohol and drugs that she dealt in with substances hat lead to addiction, hallucinations, a loss of willpower and, eventually, physical and mental corruption. When this became apparent, a young commisar arrived began to look into matters.
Until, that is, the increasingly tainted materials she was adding to his food broke his will, turning him into her pet and plaything.
Just as planned.
Played by: JoanieSappho
appearance: Small and chunky (she is a ratling, after all!) with generous hips and breasts, dark brown eyes and shoulder length curly black hair.
Sexuality: Bi
Skills: Stealth, cooking, barter, dodge, deceive, sleight of hand, charm, Awareness and a little bit of medicae. Or at least enough to know what'll get you highh/addicted/not immediately dead.
Starting Wargear: Longlas, laspistol, guard-issue flak vest
Assets: Hidden cache of drugs, booze and heretical items.

Or, to put it simpler and nt in Dark Heresy terms- Very good at the sneaky stuff, pretty good at the talky stuff, kinda terrible at everything else. Especially physical. But she has what you want (even/especially if you don't know you want it), and after a while you'll happily crawl across the floor and lick her feet until she gives you it. And then you'll forget you wanted anything from her at all. And then she'll smirk at another human kneeling at her feet.
Just as planned.

HairyHeretic

Name: Sevatar Khansin
Alignment: Undivided,
History:
Sevatar was raised in one of the smaller Schola Progenium on the Naval Depot 88 Tanstar, Saint Drusus's. If asked, he will talk about the things any Scholar would, harsh drill Abbots, endless test, the rigorous training of mind and body that turns orphans into productive Imperial citizens. He still remembers the other training, the lessons on things that would turn any Puritan white, but only in his dreams. Much of that knowledge lies locked away in his head, there til he needs it.

He has little memory of his parents. He believes they were voidfarers, perhaps Battlefleet, but has never been able to find out exactly what. By the time he left the Schola, he had little curiosity about that any more.

To his surprise, while most of his classmates entered the ranks of the Guard or the Administratum, he found himself being assigned to the fleet of the House of Ramirez, Rogue Traders of some note. Before leaving, he sought out Scholar-Abott Venn, the tutor he had gotten along best with, and asked why his assignment was so different to the rest of the class. Venn looked down into him and said calmly "I can't say." He then gave a small shrug. "Those are the orders you have been given, your's is not to question them. I am sure you will find this service one that suits you."

Sevatar was brought aboard with a dozen other Ensigns, and tutored in all aspects of shipboard life, trade and command. He was assigned as The Ramirez's personal ensign, carrying out whatever tasks were required, and learning quietly in the background all the time.

The Ramirez family have held a Warrant of Trade for since the Calixis sector was brought under Imperial control, their fleet of a dozen or so ships carrying all kinds of cargo across the entire sector. The flagship is Attero Dominatus, The Ramirez's own command, and a match for anything up to the size of a light cruiser.

The current Ramirez seems to have almost a 6th sense for finding salvage, wreckage of ships long lost to the void that often yield valuable cargo, and the occasional victims of pirates and raiders. Indeed, the freighter 'Dutiful Son' he found drifting, the only sign of the crew being a handfull of bloodstains on the floor. He put a prize crew onboard it and brought it back to port, though keeping a crew on it is hard, as it has a bad reputation. Some crewmen leave after only a single voyage, claiming to see the shades of the former crew, or hear inexplicable noises. He has replaced as many of the non essential roles with servitors as he can, but still needs to keep a few real void sailors aboard.

Sevatar was given his first independent command in this unfortunate vessel, to travel to Skjor 6 to pick up a variety of select items for the Cold Trade. Unfortunately his negotiations were interupted by the arrival of the Orks, cutting him off from his shuttle at the spaceport.

Not one to let an opportunity pass by, he calmly gunned down the independents he had been meeting with, took possession of the artifacts and disappeared into the chaos.

Played by: Hairyheretic
Appearance:
Sevatar is a fair unremarkable young man, at least in physical terms, which is exactly what he is supposed to be. This allows him to blend into almost any crowd without standing out. He is not particularly talkative, and can frequently be found browsing a dataslate if he does not have anything more pressing to do. When he comes to know someone he is inclined to be more socialable. He is quite fond of trivia, tends to know a little bit about a lot of things, and has won a few thrones in trivia games.

At least, that is the facade he presents. Behind the unassuming face and easy going manner is a mind as cold and calculating as a a cogitator, backed up by a will that knows any action is justifiable if it serves a higher purpose, and everyone is ultimately expendable. When necessary, he is quite capable of cold blooded murder, prefering the (silenced) stub automatic he carries.

Height: 5'9
Build: Average
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark brown

Sexuality: Hetro
Skills: Forbidden Lore (Cults, Deamonology, Heresy, Psykers, Warp, Xenos), Tech use, Piloting & Starship operations
Starting Wargear: Auspex, combi tool, multi key, silenced autopistol
Assets: A variety of xenos artifacts, and an encrypted dataslate containing information on their origins and uses.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Ironwolf85

Urbanzorro

Here's my character, I'm hoping to play him as being extremely lucky rather than necessarily being supremely skilled or intelligent. I like the idea of him succeeding more through luck/the fact that one (or more) of the Chaos Gods find him amusing/have blessed him.

Name: Orin Gresham
Alignment: Undivided
History: Born and raise don Skjor 6, Orin was never what one could call a faithful person. Granted he did attend Ecclesiarchy services once a week, as was expected, and did his best to maintain a public image of being a man of faith. In private however he never really believed in The Emperor, nor in the teachings of the Ecclesiarchy itself. As the years of fruitless work in one of Skjor 6's many factories went on and on, what little faith Orin did have in The Emperor was slowly ground down into nothing. It was at this point that  Orin, quite by accident, came across the teachings of Chaos. One night on his way back home from the factory Orin noticed a small book on the ground. Overcome by curiosity he picked it up and took it home. Once safely home he opened it and began to read, the book contained the heretical words of an apostate minister who spoke of the glory and rewards to be found from worshiping Chaos. For a man who's previous faith had been all but erased, the words coming from the apostate preacher's writings made a lot of sense to Orin. It wasn't long at all before Orin found himself having finished the book, and shortly after he was secretly worshiping the Chaos Gods.

More recently Orin found himself drafted into becoming a trooper in one of Skjor 6's Imperial Guard regiments, The 'Fighting' 42nd to be exact. Which was mustered and deployed in response to the incoming Ork threat to Skjor 6. When the Ork attacks finally hit Orin, having been made a squad leader due to having been a work gang leader in the factory, was lucky enough to be stationed in one of the planet's smaller settlements. It was because of this that he and the other members of his squad managed to avoid the death at the hands of the greenskins that many other guardsmen found that day.

Taking this as a sign from the Gods, Orin told his squad-mates of his faith in Chaos, and of how it was high time that they looked to themselves rather than to serving a rotting corpse on some far off planet, and his festering realm. Surprisingly, almost half of the ten man squad seemed to agree with Orin, their own belief in the emperor having been shaken by the defeats suffered thus far. However, those within the squad who remained loyal saw it as their duty to purge the heretics amongst them. The next several minutes saw each side of the squad fighting for its very survival as the men punched, kicked, stabbed, and shot their way out of the situation they were in. When the dust finally settled Orin, and three of his squad members who had sided with him, were the only ones standing. After that Orin decided that they would return to the factory and then attempt to find a way off planet or come up with a better plan.
Played by: Urbanzorro
Sexuality: Heteroflexable
Skills: Orin isn't necessarily the most experienced warrior around. But he is a decent marksman, by Imperial Guard standards, has received training in hand to hand combat, and thanks to experience using the factory's load lifters has a sound understanding of how to drive most Imperial ground vehicles.
Starting Wargear: Lasgun, Laspistol, Combat Knife, Flak Vest, One Frag Grenade
Assets: The remaining three members of Orin's squad follow him, they are each armed with a lasgun and flak vest and are as skilled as an average Imperial Guardsman.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Morganatic

Hiya - can I just quickly check if there's any room for any more players? I really like the sound of the game so far, as well as all the other players' characters submitted; if there's any room for a regular interested poster, I was thinking of someone in early stages of infection with the Obliterator virus; maybe Tzeentch-aligned, maybe undivided, but lots of play around with body horror and Cronenberg/Tetsuo-The-Iron-Man type stuff. A spiritual techie. Would that work with everyone else?

Ironwolf85

I can't see why not, and Nice work Urban!
I'm thinking I'll keep ceno kard in reserve so I don't favor my toon so to speak.

HairyHeretic

Would they be an Adeptus Mechanicus adept of some kind?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Urbanzorro

Thanks, I'm hoping to have part of his growth in power be illustrated by a slow increase in the number and skill of the guys following him around. Possibly even having some of them be more skilled than Orin but also, for lack of Orin's luck, dying while he somehow survives.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Morganatic

OK, here we go. Apologies for the gender-neutral pronouns and the slightly home-brew version of the Obliterator virus; the former fits with the character's idea of shedding the past and becoming something more, I think, and the latter allows for some weird body horror/sexuality stuff that hopefully fits in with Ironwolf's original specifications (particularly the 'what is the sex life of non-Slaaneshi cultists like). It'll hopefully work well in a freeform game, but isn't all that powerful, given that it takes time and resources to have a significant effect (if I was running zir in Black Crusade, I'd probably be looking at a lot of the rules for rites, and a few limited psychic powers, rather than massive combat abilities); besides that, zie is an (admittedly pretty tough) civilian with a revolver and barely any combat training, so hopefully zie shouldn't be overpowering or overshadowing anyone.

To answer Hairy-Heretic's question - sort of, zie used to be a ship-born serf and has spent some time eating low-ranking tech priests in order to masquerade as them, and is fairly adept at technology, but isn't a full blown member of the Mechanicum. I also wanted to stress zir focus on weird mysticism in chaos-worship - we've got couple of people with seemingly pragmatic reasons for turning to the worship of the Pantheon, so I thought it'd be cool to have someone who was a bit more of a frothing-at-the-mouth zealot - someone to chat to Orin, maybe. :)

Name: Azhi Dahāka

Alignment: Undivided. Zir reverence towards flux, mutation, and dissolution pushes zir towards the Changer of the Ways, while zir inclination to act as a vector for zir pathogen and revel in the joyous oblivion it brings pushes zir towards the Lord of Decay, but the two forces together keep zir balanced.

History: Azhi Dahāka cannot remember where zie comes from, and honestly, that’s the point. ratherFor all that Dark Apostles and demagogues rant that the the Imperium is an empire of self-delusion, ignorance, hate, or selfishness, it’s actually a kingdom of fear that the corpse-god has presided over for ten millennia - fear of letting go, of being liberated from your history, of having the chance to begin again, of being sinking in joyous ecstatic union into the rest of Creation. It’s this chance - of the possibility of starting anew, of shedding one’s old body and letting the flux of the warp flow through you - that zie believes in, and will bring to a suffering humanity whether they like it or not.

Still, just as you can see where a wandering comet once was by tracking its orbit, its composition, what it’s left behind, so too can you track the origins of the being now calling itself Azhi Dahāka.

To function, any vessel of the Imperium depends on slave labour on a frankly staggering scale; this much is obvious to anyone who even considers how a ship works. But even so, this doesn’t begin to conjure up the vast, ornate societies of reeking deck-hands, manual labourers, and serf-technomats who live in the claustrophobic crawlspaces between decks, who’ve never even had the space to get up off their knees, let alone see light, that support that slave labour. While you couldn’t imagine what that life is like, it’s a safe guess that these societies are rife with abuse, rape, violence, and exploitation. It’s also a safe guess that - though most people in such a society would be broken by their surroundings, there’d be a few who just couldn’t take it, who’d crawl down out of the main service-ways and into the dark bowels of the sub-sub-sub-underdecks, and just try to end it all. One such serf-girl - her name’s not important - did just that, dragging herself on skinned hands and knees into the deepest, darkest corner of the ship, like an animal dragging itself away  to die. She despaired, she wept, she begged to the ship-mother to sink into a blessed oblivion and union with the vessel itself, the only trustworthy and reliable constant in a world of suffering. She’d seen the delicate, intricate machinery that made it up - the precisely-machined gear-trains, power capacitors, and plasma siphons that maintained its functioning throughout the Empyrean. They didn’t fight, steal, cannibalise, gang-rape each other - they existed in harmony, as part of a greater, unified whole, that swam through the Warp with ease. Alone, they were useless scrap, but together, their bodies interlocked and intermeshed, they were something better.

Like I said - this is something that happens on a hundred voidships every day in the Imperium. The incoherent ramblings of a voidborn suicide giving way to blood loss and internal trauma are nothing unusual. But it is unusual for the ship to answer the dying serf’s prayers. Maybe the Gellar field flickered; maybe something hibernating in the ship’s structure for long millennia since some minor skirmish with a vessel of the IV Traitor Legio Astartes; or maybe it was just the purity of the girl’s wish be part of a better world, to let herself flow away into a shared world of energy and light that created the microscopic pathogens of the Obliterator strain within her.

Or maybe that’s a whole load of grox-shit. Whatever. The past is gone, and that’s the point. Azhi Dahāka rose at some unspecified time in the next few months, body repaired, made whole - more than whole - by the warp. Shuddering mutant energies ran through zir; hunger for strange beings that don’t exist in this world, to fuck and be fucked and to be in joyous union with the vessel, and, slowly, to introduce others to it. At first, zie was just another predator aboard the lower decks of the ship - not much more than a hullghast preying upon the weak and unaware (though with a certain taste for their bionically-enhanced overseers). But in time, this newborn being began to refine zir tastes, seeking to direct its hungers towards more productive goals - to greater union with the machine. Donning the robes (and bionic finger-print) of an enginseer zie’d cannibalised, Azhi Dahāka began to infiltrate zir way back into the ship’s society, looking to work zir way into one of the ship’s nerve centres, its bridge perhaps, or its enginarium. Not to destroy, or to sabotage the ship - what a waste that would be - rather zie sought to merge with such a majestic specimen of mechanical ingenuity, becoming one with it, and turning it to zir will. Turning zirself into a daemonship was an ambitious plan, and may have worked, for all zie knew - but it didn’t. Zir route to the primary logic-engine banks took zir past one of the secondary astropathic choirs, who smelt the warp-stink on zir at fifty metres, and alerted the authorities. Pursued by a whole battalion of armsmen, zie took several grievous wounds in zir escape, but even as zie fled, zie rejoiced - jinking and weaving through galleys and service tunnels only zie knew about, zie could feel the ship protecting zir, wrapping and cocooning zir behind protective layers of blast door and plasteel, shielding zir from the deluded, fearful apes that pursued the glorious unity of flesh and metal that zie had become. Returning to the deep under-deck where zie had awakened, Azhi curled up to seal zie wounds, to recover, and to hibernate until the heat had died down. The ship rumbled away around zir, a mighty cruiser of Battlefleet Calixis, the Unbowed Ark, rocking zir away into peaceful sleep as it fired up its warp engines to investigate a routine etherics blip in the sleepy Skjor system.

The Unbowed Ark was the second ship hulked in the ensuing space battle. The captain had ordered them to speed forward into the Ork formation to deliver a stinging riposte to their first salvo, and had his ship behaved precisely as ordered, it’d have been a great success. But something - some glitch in its void shields, some warp-spawned bug in its plasma drive firmware - took down its shields at a key moment, leaving it defenceless where the Orks could tear it apart. Some escaped in saviour pods, some even made it to other ships, but within an hour, the Ark was a slowly expanding cloud of debris slowly de-orbiting into Skjor VI’s atmosphere. Most chunks burned up in the atmosphere - but one chunk, a ragged fistful of adamantine and plasteel from the Ark’s deep underdeck, made planetfall on the Skjor’s surface, throwing up a cloud of dust that dimmed the sun for days afterwards.

Azhi had made it to Skjor, and what’s more, zie’d made it to Skjor relatively unharmed, zir hibernating form cocooned in fleshmetal and saved by zir ship-mother. Though zie hadn’t been conscious during the destruction of the Ark, the trauma of its death wounded zir deeply - zir world, the sea of souls zie’d plunged zirself into was gone, and without warning zie’d woken up alone, almost naked of its support, feeling dirt under zir feet and the pull of natural planetary gravity beneath zir. But somewhere - deep in the virus-addled depth of zir mind - zie could still feel the Ark’s presence, a reminder that the gift the warp had given zir was still there. Pulling zirself together - so hungry from zir long hibernation - Azhi Dahāka began to pick zir way towards a plume of smoke on the horizon. Maybe it’d be from a settlement of some sort. Maybe there’d be spirits there.

Played by: Morganatic

Appearance: Azhi Dahāka can maintain a pretty good likeness of skin - pale, greyish skin that sweats industrial lubricant and bleeds thick impure promethium, though that doesn’t exactly stand out in the Imperium - and in zir ‘resting state’, without the recent consumption and predation of a machine spirit, zie doesn’t look too out of place among the teeming masses of the Imperium - a slender, androgynous, waif with gunmetal eyes and a tired but contented look somewhere between chem-stupor and religious rapture. When zie’s hunting, has recently fed, or drawing upon the powers of the Obliterator-א strain, however, things are different; zir flesh roils and undulates the steely grey of a storm-lashed sea, warp-sparks play across zir skin, and zie often takes on some aspect of whatever Machine Spirit zie’s just gorged zirself on. Zir smiles reveal a mouth full of chainsword teeth, zir anger burns promethium-hot, and zie moves with the whip-crack of a lasgun’s report.

TL;DR - a touch of this with a touch of this.

Sexuality: pansexual - Azhi Dahāka sees sexuality as a kind of sacred union, and is more picky about its mystic significance than about the outward appearnace of zir partner.

Gender: postgender (zie/zir/zir/zirs/zirself pronouns; the ‘first host’ that XXX used to occupy was female, and zir body is vaguely feminine in its resting form, but when you’re infected with a virus that slowly turns you into liquid metal, ‘genderfluid’ is a literal term)

Skills: Azhi is a relatively skilled mechanic and technomat, capable of bodging together most common Imperial equipment into a semblance of working order, but lacks any formal training beyond their initial shipboard work; barely any combat skills, formal initiation into the Obscene Mysteries of the pantheon, and the like. Infection by the Obliterator-Aleph strain has given them a fairly keen (though untutored) psyniscient sense, and an intuitive understanding of the warp’s currents, as well as a number of more obvious abilities (see Assets).

Starting Wargear: baggy serf’s robes (perfect for hiding an inhuman physique), weathered combi-tool (mostly just for show), stub revolver which never seems to have fired all its bullets.

Assets: Azhi doesn’t keep anything zie can’t take with zir, or, more accurately, inside zir. Azhi is a host to the א strain of the Obliterator virus - zir most treasured possession, and zir awakening to the dark glories of the warp. Zie isn’t yet one of the hulking tank-sized monstrosities with anti-tank weaponry bristling like quills from zir back (though since zie awakening on Skjor, zir has noticed that no matter how many rounds zie fires from zir sidearm, zie always seems to have more ammunition that just appears in zir hand when zie reaches to reload). Rather, Azhi’s gift seems to be in union with the mechanical and manufactured; zie can soothe, rile, influence machines of many forms, coaxing greater performance or impossible insights from them. Given time (and great risk), zie can even hunt down and consume Machine Spirits, incorporating into zirself an auspex’s relentless perspicacity, a chainsword’s merciless fury, or the personhood and sense-of-self that once went into some poor tech-priest’s now-severed bionic arm. Consuming these essences sustains zir for a little while, but not forever, and after zir long hibernation aboard the Unbowed Ark, zie is without much in the way of technical assets, but intends to acquire more soon.

Obliterator-א isn’t contagious, thank the Throne - Azhi thinks that the ability to gift others with it is likely to be a gift that the warp hasn’t yet granted zir, but that may have something to do with zir ability to incorporate spirits into zirself, but in reverse. Zie intends to have a lot of fun testing this, though.

Ironwolf85

holy mutherfuggin throne of terra... good work Morgantic.
I'm getting ready to start this off next week at some point. we have 3 of 5 characters submitted so far.

yeah compared to these guys Ceno Kard needs a lot of work.

Ironwolf85

alrighty I'm going to be making the forum here, Wanted to give people a galactic standard week to respond :3

just one question while I do this, are you guys up for NC I think I might put it there

JoanieSappho

I'd prefer not, but it's not a dealbreaker if the others want it.

Ironwolf85

okay then joan! wasn't sure how peeps would be with captive and so forth.
Chaos ain't gentle

HairyHeretic

You can always start the thread in, say, BON and request it moved if necessary.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Morganatic

I'm with Joanie - don't intend to engage in NC stuff with captives, personally, but it's not a deal breaker. Looking forward to the game!

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Ironwolf85

Quote from: HairyHeretic on March 29, 2015, 06:51:41 AM
You can always start the thread in, say, BON and request it moved if necessary.
checked things over and I'll write the opening post tonight in Bon, we will follow hairy's plan.