Aces & 8's Wants To Cut Loose (M for lots of things)

Started by deadmanshand, January 01, 2016, 09:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadmanshand

I have had a rather shitty year. Injury, physical therapy, so called friends betraying me, being screwed over by my last employer, computer dying... just a long list of bs piling stress on top of stress. Now the new year is looking up but that hasn't helped me relieve the stress of the last year. Which is why I am here.

I am looking to cut loose. Sex, drugs, and violence style. A character driven story where me and my partner can do whatever we want within the setting we decide. A place to work out kinks and frustrations in a fun manner. Now the nature of the story and the setting are up in the air so feel free to send me ideas. Between my O/O's and my Roleplay Preferences there is a pretty solid idea of what I am willing to play. I will list some things I am interested in below along with some basic ideas.

Just remember that no matter the cravings, plots, or fandoms I list below the real desire is for a sexy, violent character driven romp. If you have an idea that meets that criteria send it my way. The worst I can say is that it's not my style. And contact by PM only. I don't want to clutter up the thread.

Current Cravings (but open to other things too):

Monster Girls - Thanks to KS's Monster Girl Palace and a few manga I have recently read I am very interested in spending some time with a Monster Girl. I am open to almost all of the different types. As it is really irritating to link images from a tablet I will just link KS's NSFW Monster Girl thread below.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175937.0

Bonnie and Clyde - Not playing those exact people but that style love affair and crime spree. Think Natural Born Killers without the pretension. Crime, sex, and violence. An easy but powerful set up to a story. Easily applicable to any setting or genre.

Taboo Breaking - I haven't gotten to play around with taboos too much since coming here. A few attempts at incest that ended quickly due to partners or GMs pulling the plug or just not posting anymore. But I'd like to try some serious taboo breaking. Things like incest, bestiality, non-con, and the like. I'm open to ideas.

Monster Guys - You want a monster guy? I'm down with that. I have a fondness for writing monsters. Especially minotaurs or sharkmen.

Fandoms I Think Would Work For My Desires (OC's for me):

Warhammer 40k
Diablo
Shadowrun
Fallout
Far Cry 3
Skyrim
Destiny
Berserk
Claymore
Judge Dredd
Legacy of Kain
Most D&D settings
Hyborian Age
Moorcock's Melnibone
Barker's Cabal (or Nightbreed as it's called in movie land)
Palladium's Nightbane or After the Bomb settings
X-Men (Preferably as Acolytes)

Simple Plots So Basic They Can Fit Almost Any Craving:

A dragon (MC) burns a town to the ground with only one witness - a woman (YC) more excited than afraid at the spectacle.

A young sorcerer (MC) takes his first step into the realm of demons and spirits by dealing with an inhuman beauty (YC).

In a land of sixguns and sorcery a bandit (either of us) finds a captivating specimen among the captives after a raid (either of us).

A youth (either of us) is offered as a sacrifice to a monster (either of us) to sate it's hungers with no mention of what those hungers might be.

Two supernaturals go on a crime spree drunk on their power and each other. Urban fantasy mostly but could work for almost anything.

First contact is established with an alien race and the diplomat (either of us) experiences things they never dreamed of.

More plots to come.