The Ultimate Murder Case

Started by azzmeister89, January 17, 2014, 05:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

ok so i had this idea going through my head for a while now and its hopefully going to be a fun paranormal murder mystery game.

Over the last three years a series of horrible murders have been taking place around Europe in several countries. Each murder is different, the victims have no connections or similarities and each of them have been missing various organs in there bodies.

The only thing that connects them all to the same killer is the notes left at the scene of each crime.  With the EU panicing over the events they have called out to the various law enforcment agencies around the world "we need your help to catch the worlds most infamous and dangerous killer"

This is where you come in! Playing the roll of a law enforcment agent from any of the groups you want around the globe, you have been sent to America's city new york where the missing body parts have been found in a gruesome ritual and if that wasnt bad enough criminals from around the world have been found with the same initial that is on the notes carved into there bodies.

Will you join the hunt?

I will play the man leading the investigation and the one who is commiting the murders. The killer in question will cause alot of trouble so in his wake petty theives, bad people taking advantage of the chaos and copy cat killers will be rampant across the globe so feel free to catch as many as you want but the real killer will continue to evade you.

azzmeister89

Nobody? Well that sucks. I'll leave this up for another week and see how it goes

azzmeister89

Ok so i just want to give this idea one final go before it vanishes. Any takers?