X-men DOTD rpg: Welcomes Canon and created characters (LGTB)

Started by VoluptuousVixen, June 27, 2014, 09:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

If no one claims Pyro, I'm willing to do him as well. Just not the movie version at all. That guy was annoying. More X-Men Evolution style for him. Crazy and enjoying watching the video of Magneto's death on repeat while giggling madly type of Pyro. If that's alright.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Pumpkin Seeds

CurvyKitten

I sent in sheets I hope their ok, I think I need to edit a few things....but yeah I shall wait for our lovely gm's say :)

VoluptuousVixen

When Im creating threads should we have one Page for the X-mansion itself?

What does everyone prefer?

Diesel Heart

Quote from: loislanekent on October 15, 2014, 11:38:57 AM
When Im creating threads should we have one Page for the X-mansion itself?

What does everyone prefer?

One Thread for the X-Mansion
One Thread for the Storyline itself.

bubby

Thanks for the avi props guys!  :D

I've updated my character bio as much as possible.

deadmanshand

If you are doing a thread for theX-Mansion you'll probably want to do one for each group HQ. I like Asteroid M for the Brotherhood.

I'll get my changes for Juggernaut's bio done tonight.

wander

Was Asteroid M still about in 2004? *looks things up*

Ah yeah, thats the fourth version where Xorn and the Jean Grey stuff happened... I think Asteroid M is toasted in the sun by time this story happens.

I've edited my Gambit profile to show the time-skip...

I really highly suggest Rogue (TamaRose is playing her, right?) have a quick read of his background, specifically the last few paragraphs once he's in the X-men for a quick rundown on events the pair shared.
I shall leave it up to her if she wants to be officially with Gambit or if the pair are back to just flirting, leaving things a bit more free to develop naturally. There's also the recent element (not sure if it'd be included timeline wise) of Mystique disguising herself as Foxx to seduce Gambit... Rogue found out and whilst he says they never slept together, she doesn't quite believe him due to how lusty he is.

So, I'm ready now I think. Timeline wise I know X-Treme X-Men was finishing then. I put both in his allegiances, just incase. Oh, I need a lesson to teach, right? Any suggestions? My Marvel-fu seems to weak for that...

Jag

I like the idea of Asteroid M for the Brotherhood.

How close to canon is this game going to be? I understand keeping things canon, but if it's going to be strictly canon, then I may have to back out. I know a lot about X-Men and such, but I'm no expert by a long shot.

wander

Fair point actually that the Brotherhood should have Asteroid M... Its the done thing after all ;)

I think (not confirmed) it's canon background to summer 2004 in the comics, then the game itself will be it's own thing. So really you just need to know a bit about your character's backstory, but Marvel wiki is good to learn a bunch of stuff if you're rusty. That and wikipedia.

bubby

Quote from: Jagerin on October 15, 2014, 02:08:06 PM
I like the idea of Asteroid M for the Brotherhood.

How close to canon is this game going to be? I understand keeping things canon, but if it's going to be strictly canon, then I may have to back out. I know a lot about X-Men and such, but I'm no expert by a long shot.

+1

My Google-fu isn't too bad, and I know(ish) the timeline we're going to be playing in thanks to the movie, but I have no clue about the Brotherhood. I have so many questions, (like how well would Selene really deal with Mystique being the leader?) that I'm confusing myself.

*Goes off to Google Asteroid M ..  >_> *

Jag

Quote from: wander on October 15, 2014, 02:15:44 PM
Fair point actually that the Brotherhood should have Asteroid M... Its the done thing after all ;)

I think (not confirmed) it's canon background to summer 2004 in the comics, then the game itself will be it's own thing. So really you just need to know a bit about your character's backstory, but Marvel wiki is good to learn a bunch of stuff if you're rusty. That and wikipedia.

I know Toad's background. He, Morph, and Japheth are my favorite characters. I know everything about them. It's the other characters that I'm worried about. As well as all the little details that are needed for a strictly canon game.

As for Marvel's wiki...I gave up on that thing. It's not a bad site, but my laptop is very old and anytime I try to access a Wiki of any kind, it freezes completely and I have to restart my laptop.

Quote from: bubby on October 15, 2014, 02:19:15 PM
+1

My Google-fu isn't too bad, and I know(ish) the timeline we're going to be playing in thanks to the movie, but I have no clue about the Brotherhood. I have so many questions, (like how well would Selene really deal with Mystique being the leader?) that I'm confusing myself.

*Goes off to Google Asteroid M ..  >_> *

I know the basics, but once people start getting into Earth #this and Earth #that and Yearblahblahblah...I'm lost. I don't follow many comics (mostly just Hellboy and BPRD), so I'm not familiar with all the little details.

Selene is going to get tired of Toad real quick, I can tell you that. *nods* He might write some dirty limericks about her.

Hell, he might write some dirty limericks about everyone in the game.

deadmanshand

Selene probably wouldn't deal real well with Mystique being in charge. I could see a partnership between the two though. That would be interesting.

And I'm with you guys on not being up to date on canon.

bubby

Holy canoli.. someone has a laptop older then mine?? Lol.

VoluptuousVixen

We are not beholdent to the timeline, but yes the whole Foxx/Mystique thing hasn't happened yet.

Jag

Quote from: bubby on October 15, 2014, 02:55:13 PM
Holy canoli.. someone has a laptop older then mine?? Lol.

It's a 2005 Dell that still had XP on it when Dell sent it to me (it was a replacement for a laptop that was shocking me but that model was discontinued). I had an HP that I loved, but it kicked the bucket. Amazingly, this thing is still running, but just barely. One of the screen hinges is busted and held together with duct tape, super glue, and nail polish. The power bar is popping out of place and I have to keep pushing it back in every time I open it. It has to stay plugged into the adaptor or it dies instantly. Wireless card is dead, so I have to be hardwired in. It doesn't turn off on it's own, I have to unplug it and force it to shut down (holding the power button in won't even turn it off). If I close the lid, I might as well unplug it and restart it, because it will disconnect from the internet and it won't reconnect till it's rebooted. Occasionally, it makes this clicking noise...

One of my friends gave me this Korean netbook with XP on it. All her husband's stuff was still on it, so I did a factory reset on it...after I started the reset, she asked, "Do you think it'll come back in English or Korean? It was Korean when we got it and the guys over there did something to make it English..." it came back in Korean. Eventually, it started making this awful noise and overheating really bad. It died.

I have terrible luck with laptops.

Quote from: loislanekent on October 15, 2014, 03:02:18 PM
We are not beholdent to the timeline, but yes the whole Foxx/Mystique thing hasn't happened yet.

Oh good. ^__^

Let me know if you need that Pyro. I'm always up for playing unstable mutants. ^^

deadmanshand

Quote from: loislanekent on October 15, 2014, 03:02:18 PM

Good to know. Makes this much easier.

wander

I know the last laptop I had, it crashed when it went on IGN, it just wouldn't load it. Loaded wikis fine though... :/

VoluptuousVixen

I think the BROTHERHOOD should have their new base in the burnt out ruins of the Hellfire Club.

Thoughts?

Here is the OOC PAGE.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215653.0

Blue Nova

Character Name: Colossus
Sexual Orientation:   Heterosexual
Height:   6'7" (7’7”)
Weight:   120kg (250kg)
Affiliation:   X-Men
Face Claim Daniel Cudmore

Appearance:

Standing 6’7” this imposing figure of a man resembles that of a body builder. Though he has a large muscular form, his face has light charm. He often seems like a peaceful giant, always having an expression of serenity in his eyes. He smiles often, as everyone he surrounds himself with brings him joy.

History:

Growing up on his parents' farm, Piotr Rasputin saw his older brother Mikhail become a Cosmonaut. Mikhail was later discovered to be a latent mutant with energy warping powers, and to keep him secret the government faked his death. In later years, Piotr learned that he too was a mutant, and could transform his flesh into metal, but he was content to use his powers to help his fellow farmers. When a transformed Piotr rescued his sister Illyana from a runaway tractor, he was approached by Professor Charles Xavier, who was recruiting mutants for a new team of X-Men to help save his original students from the sentient island Krakoa. Dubbed Colossus by Xavier, Piotr reluctantly joined this new team, which freed the original X-Men and helped defeat Krakoa. After the battle, Piotr remained with the X-Men in America, though he found it difficult to adjust to living in a different culture.
He has always been with the X-Men in their darkest and greatest hours, and will stay by them for the foreseeable future. Despite Charles Xavier’s disappearance, he has remained in good spirits. Knowing in his heart that his friend and teacher is still alive, and making the world a better place. Since recent events he has been instrumental in the rebuilding of the X-Men school, as he can do things not even heavy machinery can do. He also began teaching a few classes in his fields of passion. The arts, and the martial arts. Though Scott is his correct sensei, he receives training from multiple different X-Men.

Powers/Abilities:

<a href=http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061122040605/marveldatabase/images/8/87/Colossusaoa.jpg>Superhuman Strength</a>: After transforming into his armored state, Colossus possesses vast superhuman strength. As a teenager, he was sufficiently strong enough to lift about 70 tons. However, as a fully mature adult, his strength has increased, though the exact amount he can lift isn't clear. It is known that he is able to lift at least 100 tons.
<a href=http://www.comicsblend.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/cablexforce6-colossus.jpg>
Superhuman Stamina</a>: Also, while in armored form, Colossus' musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins than the musculature of a normal human. At his peak, he can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several days before the buildup of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.

Superhuman Durability:
In his armored form Colossus is invulnerable to most forms of bodily harm. His armor is capable of withstanding ballistic penetration, including that of a 110 millimeter Howitzer shell. He can survive extremes of temperature from 70 degrees above absolute zero (-390 degrees Fahrenheit) to over 9000 degrees Fahrenheit. He could survive a collision with a loaded, one-ton flatbed truck at 100 miles per hour or an explosion of 450 pounds of TNT. Colossus' body attracts electricity like normal metal but he is actually immune to the effects of it himself. He can also survive falls from great heights while in his armored body. Colossus tends to jump at foes from a height creating a shock wave when he lands, due to his armored form. He can go without food, water, or air for many days while transformed, though he would eventually require sustenance.

Osmium

Note:
Colossus is a mutant that has the ability to transform his entire body into a form of "organic steel", with properties analogous to <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmium>Osmium</a> but of still unknown composition. Colossus cannot transform a portion of his body into this armored state; he must transform completely. When he transforms, he gains around a foot in height and his weight is at least doubled.
Osmium reads a 7.0 on Moh’s Hardness scale; Steel is 4.5, Titanium is 6.0, Adamantine is 10.

Talents:
<a href=http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070309080211/marveldatabase/images/5/54/Colossus_(Piotr_Rasputin)_009.jpg>Bilingual</a>: He is fluent in English and Russian.

<a href=http://mondomagazine.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/image-for-j-bones-list-colossus.jpg>Skilled Painter</a>: Peter is a highly skilled artist, once becoming very famous using the name Peter Nicholas while suffering from amnesia.

Expert Combatant: Even though Peter has a gentle demeanor and personality, he is a dangerous hand-to-hand combatant, having received some training personally from Cyclops. He has also honed himself through years of combat training within the X-Men's Danger Room.

Weaknesses:
Colossus is slow, he hits like a truck and can take a pounding from the best of them, but against fast characters, he will be taking it for a while. He has to actually catch the opponent to gain the upper hand. People and beings that resist impact, or that avoid it will eventually tire him out. He is forced to rely on his friends to help with these situations.

While he has great resistance to temperature extremes of hot and cold, extreme heat followed by rapid super-cooling has been shown to cause extreme damage.

As he is vulnerable to the anti-metal vibranium in his metal form, his body instinctively shifts to human form when faced with a vibranium weapon. He can transform back, but a quick character with this this special weapon could essentially force him to fight in his normal form.

Though it has not been tested, it is a theory that Magneto might be able to control his form of metal, at least partially.

Personality:

Colossus is brave and noble, always striving to do what he thinks is right. He is relatively inexperienced in the ways of love and passion despite his age. He always wants to help others who believe in the same goals he does, seeing them almost like a family. He will selflessly throw himself in the line of fire for a fellow X-man, especially when it comes to the more frail members.

<a href=http://outrightgeekery.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/colossus.jpg>Equipment:</a>

None, he has no equipment that he regularly takes into battle unless he thinks he needs it.

Sasquatch421

CHARACTER NAME: Archangel formerly War, Dark Angel, Death, Avenging Angel
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 150lbs
AFFILIATION: X-Men formerly X-Club (founding member); Death's champions; Secret Defenders; X-Factor/X-Terminators (founding member); Horsemen of Apocalypse; Defenders; Champions of Los Angeles (founding member)

APPEARANCE:

POWERS/ABILITIES:
    Wings: Angel possessed the superhuman ability to fly by means of his natural wings, which spanned sixteen feet from wingtip to wingtip. He later lost his wings, due to infection and amputation, but has regrown identical techno-organic wings. Fully feathered like a bird's, the wings have a very flexible skeletal structure, enabling him to press them to the back of his torso and legs with only the slightest bulge visible under his clothing. Angel flies by flapping his wings, as a bird does.

Aerial Adaptation: Angel's entire anatomy is naturally adapted to flying. His bones are hollow like a birds, making him weigh far less than usual for a man of his build. His body is virtually devoid of fat and possesses greater proportionate muscle mass than an ordinary human does. His eyes are specially adapted to withstand high-speed winds which would hurt the average human eye. He possesses a special membrane in his respiratory system enabling him to extract oxygen from the air at high velocities or altitudes.

Peak Human Strength: Due to his body's natural mutation, the Angel possesses greater physical strength than an ordinary human equal to him in body weight and can lift about 500 lbs.

Superhuman Stamina: The Angel's musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him. His physical stamina while in flight is considerably greater. The Angel can fly non-stop under his own power for a maximum of approximately twelve hours. Contrary to some reports, he couldn't make a transatlantic flight solely on his own power. During his one attempt to do so, he hitched a ride on an airplane for part of the way.

Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Angel's body are somewhat harder and more durable than that of an ordinary human, though he is far from invulnerable. While he can be injured in ways comparable to an ordinary human, his body is structured to withstand the friction caused by flying at high speeds. He can also withstand impact forces that would severely injure or kill an ordinary human with only mild to moderate discomfort.

Regenerative Healing Factor: The Angel possesses an accelerated healing factor that enables him to repair damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. He can completely recover from non-fatal injuries such as slash and punctures within a matter of hours and injuries as severe as broken bones within a few days. This ability extends to being transferred by blood, thus he can heal others who come into contact with his blood, provided they have the same blood type. It is possible that his healing factor also protects him from diseases because he once had affair with a girl with HIV and he didn't contract it even though HIV is highly contagious.

Flight: The Angel's normal cruising speed averages around 70 miles per hour (112 kph), though he is capable of diving swoops that reach up to 180 miles per hour (290 kph). He can fly at 150 miles per hour (240 kph) without the help of a tail wind for up to half an hour at a time before tiring to an appreciable degree. Though he generally flies beneath the height of the clouds ([6,500 feet)(1981 meters)he can reach a height of 10,000 feet (3000 meters)with little effort. With severe strain he can attain the highest recorded altitude of a bird in flight (African geese at 29,000 feet (8840 meters) above sea level), but he could only remain that high for several minutes.

Techno-Organic Wings: Angel was given techno-organic wings by Apocalypse as part of his conversion to the Horseman Death. Those wings enabled him to fly approximately at Mach 1 as well as being razor-sharp and able to shield his body by covering up. Its flechettes can be thrown as weapons, some of which are covered in a neurological agent that can stun a foe.

Expert Combatant: Angel is a skilled combatant, especially in aerial hand-to-hand combat.

Business Sense: He is a talented businessman whose wealth ranks him in the lower part of the Fortune 500 list.

Scout: His abilities make Warren a great scout.

WEAKNESSES: Due to his mutation, Warren is hampered in close quarters indoors.

HISTORY:

History
X-Men

Warren Kenneth Worthington III is the mutant son of the wealthy Warren K Worthington Jr and his wife Kathryn, neither of whom were aware that their son had developed a pair of large feathered wings extending from his back, enabling him to fly. Warren, first, began his superhero career after a fire broke out in his dorm at Phillips Academy, in Exeter, New Hampshire, as the Avenging Angel. Warren was recruited, by Professor X, and became the third founding member of the X-Men, along with Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, and Marvel Girl, and enrolled in the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. In the School for Gifted Youngsters, the X-Men were tutored, by Professor X, and trained in the use of their powers, in the Danger Room. During his time in class, Warren was a carefree student, often flying-off during Prof. Xavier's lessons. Though Warren was initially attracted to Marvel Girl, he dated Candy Southern during this time. During his time with the X-Men, Warren faced Magneto, the Vanisher, the Blob, the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Namor, Unus, and Lucifer. After being controlled, by the Puppet Master, Professor X ordered the X-Men to battle the Fantastic Four, until Beast destroyed his doll and the two teams battled the Awesome Android, who Professor X defeated from afar. They journeyed to the Savage Land and later battled the Juggernaut. Around this time, while the X-Men were battling the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants at Hammer Industries, Magneto and his troops withdrew from battle, after the arrival of a Sentinel. Back at the X-Mansion, the X-Men were approached, by the Evolutionaries, who informed them they were there to ensure the survival of Homo Superior. After a brief battle with the young X-Men, the Evolutionaries sought the help of Magneto and his Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, viewing Magneto as the leader of all mutantkind. After the Brotherhood kidnapped Emma Frost, Magneto took her to Xavier's School, to use Cerebro. Beast created a device, that shut-off their access to cosmic rays and accidentally killed two of them. When Cyclops vowed to protect mutantkind, the remaining Evolutionary reluctantly left, but not before erasing the memory of their presence from the minds of the X-Men and Brotherhood and vowing to return one day. The X-Men went-on to battle Dr. Bolivar Trask's Sentinels, Mimic, Count Nefaria, the Locust, El Tigre, Puppet Master, the Factor Three, the Super-Adaptoid, The Warlock, Cobalt Man, Mole Man and Tyrannus, Mekano, Mutant Master, and Grotesk.

When the Changeling, posing as Prof. Xavier, was killed by Grotesk, the X-Men, again, battled Magneto, where Warren escaped and was attacked by Red Raven, with the Avengers, and when they returned home, were ordered to disband by Fred Duncan of the FBI. Returning to live with his parents, Warren continued to sneak out at night and secretly satisfy his need to fight crime and see Candy. When dozens of latent mutants were summoned to San Francisco by Mesmero and, what seemed to be, Magneto (actually a robot duplicate), Warren reunited the X-Men briefly. The X-Men were able to destroy the organization from both outside and within. They, then, went on to battle Blastaar, The Living Pharaoh, and Larry Trask and his Sentinels, Sauron, then, returned to the Savage Land and battled Magneto and his Savage Land Mutates (where Warren briefly died and was revived by Magneto), briefly battled Sunfire, stopped the invasion of the Z'Nox, where the X-Men officially reformed, with Prof. Xavier returned (explaining his situation of leaving before the Z'Nox invasion), and survived an encounter with an angry Hulk. Next, Professor Xavier sent the X-Men back to the Savage Land, to make sure that Magneto actually perished, where Warren was saved by Avia, and Warren separated from his teammates to rescue Avia from a storm created by Deluge.

While Warren was out on a date with Candy, his father was killed, by men working for the villain Dazzler. Overcome with grief, Warren blamed his own absence for his father's murder. Candy was kidnapped by Dazzler's organization as well and, when Warren went to rescue her, the Dazzler removed Angel's mask and revealed his identity to both the Dazzler and Candy. Dazzler admitted to actually being Warren's own uncle, Burtram Worthington, having only used Worthington Industries for his campaign of diamond smuggling. Burtram was apparently killed in the following battle, from a great fall. It was later revealed that Warren's uncle, Burtram, had, in fact, survived the fall and was intending on stealing away the Worthington family fortune. The X-Men, with Candy, were able to stop the Dazzler's plot, but not before Warren's mother, Kathryn, was poisoned by Burtram and died. After hearing that an old colleague, Professor Hans Jorgenson, had been kidnapped, Professor X summoned the X-Men to track down Spider-Man. After the X-Men defeated him, they returned him to the mansion and learned that Prof. Jorgenson was, actually, kidnapped by Michael Morbius. The X-Men defeated Morbius, saved Prof. Jorgenson, and cured Spider-Man of a toxin. Attempting to check-in on Beast, after he had left the X-Men and began a career at the Brand Corporation and hearing of beast attacks, Warren arrived and aided Beast, who was also the beast in question, in battling Griffin and creating a story to explain Hank McCoy's recent disappearances. Later, Magneto learned to control people, by manipulating the iron in their blood and controlled Warren to help heal him. Later, the X-Men and a number of mutants were kidnapped, by the Secret Empire, to harness their energy to power an "Electorn-Gyro". After Number One landed the saucer on the White House lawn and defeated Moonstone, the Secret Empire was defeated by Cyclops, Captain America, the Falcon, and Marvel Girl. Warren was among the original X-Men that were rescued by Prof. Xavier's new team of X-Men, from an encounter with the island-being Krakoa. Not longer after, Warren and the other original X-Men left the team, leaving Cyclops and Prof. Xavier with a brand new team of X-Men.

Champions of Los Angeles

Warren decided to start a college career in Los Angeles. While meeting with Iceman on the campus of UCLA, Warren and Bobby Drake were attacked, by harpies, trying to locate Venus. The two young hero were joined by Ghost Rider, Black Widow, and Hercules. After a battle with the Huntsman, Hercules and Venus were kidnapped and taken to Mount Olympus. After defeating Pluto, the self-styled "Champions of Los Angeles" decided to stick together as a team. Warren's wealth bankrolled the group, with the vast amounts of wealth Warren had inherited from his mother's death, and they bought a surplus of Avengers' Quinjets, the "Champjet", for team usage. Around this time, Warren also set-up a scholarship fund for his original school, Phillips Academy, for mutant students. After briefly battling each other, the Champions battled Rampage, Griffin, Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, Darkstar, Stilt-Man, Warlord Kaa, Stranger, Kamo Tharnn, and Swarm. After being beaten and taken hostage, by Typhon, who ordered Iron Man to call the Champions and defeat Hercules, Warren was reunited with his old teammate, Beast. After Dr. Doom attempted to take over the world with a mind-altering neurogas, Magneto and Beast went to the Champions, for assistance. After arriving, the Champions also attacked the duo and they went to Washington, D.C. and confronted Doom, who had the Hulk attack them. After the arrival of the Champions, Ghost Rider shed the effects of the gas and aided the duo. Magneto was poised to defeat Dr. Doom, until Dr. Doom reversed the effects of Magneto's powers and he withdrew from battle. The Champions, Hulk, and Beast defeated Doom, after Ghost Rider burned his to the point that he removed his mask and lost control over everyone. Later, Vanisher returned, with Blob, Lorelei, and Unus, and the Champions defeated his Sentinels. The group was volatile, however, and disbanded after a brief stint.

After the team disbanded, Bobby visited Rampage in the hospital and was brought under his mental control. Bobby began wearing the armor of Rampage and helped him to escape. Spider-Man arrived, to cover the story of the Champions disbanding, and Bobby battled both him and Angel. Spider-Man battled Iceman and was able to bring him to his senses and Warren returned Rampage to the hospital. Warren and Candy moved away to Colorado for some time. While in Colorado, Bobby took his girlfriend, Terri Sue Bottoms, to Warren's cabin style mansion and was attacked, by Master Mold. After Bobby was captured, Warren flew after and, after battling Doc Samson over Gamma Base, Master Mold awoke the Hulk. The Angel and the Hulk were also captured and taken to the Sentinel Space Station, where the Hulk broke free and tore Master Mold into pieces. While at a bar, in New York, Warren ran into Thing and Human Torch and Warren and Thing were drugged and kidnapped, by Toad. Toad had become a hired assassin and was hoping to test his death castle on Warren. After surviving the castle's traps, Warren felt pity on Toad, who did not have the money to pay his contractor, and offered to pay, if Toad began working for him. After, Warren opened a theme park over the castle, called Toadland.

Hearing of the problems the X-Men were having with the Hellfire Club, Warren invited the X-Men to a Hellfire Club party, to try and prove their innocence. During the party, the Phoenix fell under Mastermind and the Hellfire Club's control and transformed into the Black Queen. Warren joined the X-Men while they battled the Hellfire Club's Inner Circle and Phoenix underwent another transformation into the Dark Phoenix and soared through the universe, where she devoured an entire star and the five billion inhabitants of one of its planets. When Phoenix returned to Earth, she threatened to kill everyone, but Professor Xavier was able to keep her under control and helped her will herself back to normal. The X-Men were then teleported away by the Shi'ar. The Shi'ar Empire had witnessed Dark Phoenix consuming the star and the X-Men were forced to battle with the Imperial Guard over Phoenix's fate. The battle triggered her transformation into Dark Phoenix once more and Phoenix understood that she would never be able to fully control the dark hunger inside and sacrificed herself on the moon. Later, Warren attended "Jean Grey's" funeral.

Following Jean Grey's (Phoenix) apparent death, Cyclops left the X-Men for a time, so Angel rejoined the team to ensure they were not shorthanded. The X-Men stopped the attempted assassination of Senator Robert Kelly, by the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Later, Warren attended Dazzler's first show at Numero Uno and battled Amora The Enchantress' Nightgaunts. Then, after Miss Locke kidnapped Candy, the X-Men traveled to Latveria where they defeated a Doombot in the image of Dr. Doom to rescue Arcade. Warren eventually left the X-Men, again, due to constant conflict with fellow team member, Wolverine. Later, Warren was reunited with Iceman and Beast, after he and a group of heroes were manipulated to join the Avengers. Warren felt compelled to display his skill, by battling Tigra, and it was revealed that Moondragon was manipulating all of them, to strengthen the Avengers. After Moondragon reconsidered, Warren departed. While Warren and Candy were in his cabin style mansion, the couple was attacked, by Ghost Rider, and aided, by the Avengers, until Warren calmed his former teammate. After Tanya Anderssen, Dr. Karl Lykos' girlfriend, asked him to check if Sauron was alive or not, Warren later found himself again in the Savage Land, aiding Spider-Man in battling the Savage Land Mutates, where Brainchild experimented on him. After Warren and Spider-Man are transformed, Dr. Lykos absorbed their mutant energy and was permanently transformed into Sauron. After Spider-Man left, Warren called the X-Men and they were captured, while Warren escaped. Seeking to rescue his friends, Warren and Ka-Zar entered Sauron's citadel and Warren distracted Sauron, while Ka-Zar rescued the X-Men.

Warren was later kidnapped by the underground Morlocks, to marry Callisto and he was released after the X-Man, Storm, defeated the Morlocks' leader, Callisto, in a duel for leadership of the Morlocks. Around this time, Warren found himself pursuing Alison Blaire, aka the Dazzler, who he had been infatuated with since he met, when they were manipulated by Moondragon into joining the Avengers. Ever since then, Warren had developed a crush on her and wanted to ask her out on a date. After butting-in on a date of hers, Warren waited for her at her house and took her for a flight, which led to a romantic evening. After stopping Dr. Octopus from a prison escape, Alison remained confused about her actions. Warren later attempted to reunite Alison with her mother, but her friend, Vanessa Tooks, beat him to the act. When the Sisterhood of Evil Mutants, Mystique, Rogue, and Destiny sought revenge on the X-Men, they decided that Angel would be an appropriate source of information. When the trio attacked Warren, Alison defeated the trio of villains. Warren began to lay-low, returning to Los Angeles. After getting a call that Ali had been blackmailed to kill a man in Los Angeles, Warren flew to her aid in time to save them from a bullet that the angry blackmailer fired at them.

Defenders

After recovering from the bullet wound in his arm, Warren joined his original teammates Beast and Iceman, to reorganize the Defenders. After the founding Defenders (Dr Strange, Prince Namor, The Hulk, and The Silver Surfer) were convinced to leave the team, Warren funded the team and provided his Colorado penthouse, as a headquarters. With the Defenders, Warren stopped Cloud, Harridan, and Seraph from kidnapping Vision. Later, when the Defenders attempted to rescue Seraph and Cloud from the Secret Empire, Professor Power became the new Number One and sought to trigger a nuclear war between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, but the Defenders defeated him, the Secret Empire, as well as their agents Mad-Dog and the Mutant Force. After a misunderstanding, the Defenders even battled the New Mutants. Later, they battled Walrus, Manslaughter, and teammate Gargoyle. When the Dire Wraiths homeworld, Wraithworld, began to approach Earth through hyperspace, the Defenders went to aid ROM and, with the help of Forge, banished them from existence. Another of the teams' adventures was when the Grandmaster and Death had them battle with all of Earth's heroes. Later, Candy was asked to lead the squad. Later, Moondragon, who was possessed by Dragon of the Moon, seemingly killed most of the members of the Defenders, in a climactic battle, and the team disbanded.

X-Factor

Around this time, the Mutant Registration Act was passed, that called for all mutants to register with the government, forfeiting their civil rights and illegalizing an unregistered mutant. While deciding what to do with his life, in New Mexico, with Hank and Bobby, Warren received news, from Reed Richards, that the real Jean Grey was, in-fact, alive and Warren called Scott Summers, to meet with her. After meeting with Scott, Jean decided that they should do something about the current situation of mutants, as the X-Men had strayed from Professor Xavier's dream. The five original friends founded X-Factor, an organization that intended to seek out and aid other mutants, under the pretense of hunting down those perceived menaces to society, believing that the X-Men were no longer following the dream. The public assumed they were humans hunting mutants, when in fact, they were training young mutants in the use of their powers at the X-Factor Complex. Once again, Warren funded the group and appointed Candy as the Vice President of Worthington Industries. Warren asked his best friend and college roommate, Cameron Hodge, to act as the team's PR adviser, unaware that Cameron actually despised mutants, was the leader of the anti-mutant group The Right, and was simply waiting for the time to strike. With X-Factor, Warren, first, rescued troubled mutant, Rusty Collins, from the Navy.

Shortly after the formation of X-Factor, Beast was captured, by Tower, for the geneticist, Dr. Carl Maddicks. The team was contacted to silence Tower and ,after a battle, the team rescued Beast and Artie Maddicks, while Dr. Maddicks perished, distracting the guards. After battling Tower, X-Factor rescued Rusty from Frenzy. The team went-on to battle Apocalypse and his Alliance of Evil and Bulk and Glow Worm, where the media referred to their non human guises as X-Terminators, and next, Doppelganger and Crimson Dynamo. After being accused of capturing William Evans, Jr. by his father, X-Factor journeyed to Project: PEGASUS and briefly battled Iron Man, before teaming with him to stop a rampaging Willie, at the cost of the young mutant's life. After attending Willie's funeral, X-Factor was hired, by J. Jonah Jameson, to capture Spider-Man and, after a misunderstanding, briefly battled, until he rescued Marvel Girl from a fall and X-Factor returned the fee, stating that they only hunt mutants. Rusty was again pursued, this time by the Freedom Force, where Blob recognized X-Factor as the original X-Men, and the team was aided by a girl, named Skids, and invited her to the Complex. Rusty had been greatly injured, by the Blob, and needed medical attention and Artie had went into the Morlocks' tunnels looking for him. While Angel and Marvel Girl rushed Rusty to medical attention, Beast, Cyclops, and Iceman stayed in the tunnels, while the Marauders began their massacre of the Morlocks. At this time, reporter, Trish Tilby, shattered X-Factor's illusion, from Mystique's tip, by leaking that Warren, a mutant, financially backed the group and Candy walked-in on Warren comforting Jean and left him and her position.

Death

When returning to aid X-Factor against the Marauders, Warren attempted to rescue Artie on his own and his wings were pinned to the wall by the Marauder, Harpoon, after being beaten by Blockbuster and Vertigo. After being rescued by Thor, Warren's wings were severely infected to the point that amputation was necessary for him to live. Although Warren objected, Hodge had a court order issued to go through with the amputation. Distraught by these experiences, Warren attempted to fly one more time and his plane exploded (later revealed that it was sabotaged by Hodge). It had seemed that Warren committed suicide and was believed dead, although, he was actually rescued by Apocalypse. Warren agreed to serve Apocalypse, in return for his new techno-organic wings. Apocalypse warped his body and mind into his own "Angel of Death" upon his Celestial Ship and placed him into his team of Horsemen.

Warren's new wings could fly higher, faster, were razor sharp, with feathers that were thrown as blades with a neurotoxin, and could even fold into a barely visible bundle on his back for concealing. After the fourth Horseman, Death, was revealed to be Warren, Apocalypse had the Horsemen battle each other, to find the leader and Death beat them all. As Death, Warren fought the rest of X-Factor and captured them. After X-Factor's defeat, the Horsemen were sent into Manhattan to incite chaos. X-Factor and the Power Pack battled the Horsemen, Pestilence was killed, Famine was sent to America's Bread Basket, and Apocalypse called Death and War back to Ship, where Warren was soon brought out of his brainwashing, after Iceman faked his own death at Warren's hands, by having him destroy an ice sculpture of Bobby. Warren, then, rejoined his team and, after their defeat of Apocalypse, his Ship crash landed on their Complex and X-Factor began living on Apocalypse's sentient Ship and Caliban left with Apocalypse. Unable to face anyone, Death left the team and X-Factor was approached by the media and finally revealed the truth of their mutant origins and disguise of mutant hunters.

Death returned to Candy's apartment and found it empty. After questioning Trish of Candy's whereabouts, Death concluded that she was kidnapped by The Right and began a search, starting at Worthington Industries. After arriving at the Right headquarters, Death battled through Smiley-Face soldiers and demons to reach Hodge. Once Death reach Hodge, they battled and Hodge eventually killed Candy, stating that he had made a deal with demons and was immortal, and Worthington decapitated Hodge, in retaliation. After a brief proposition from the demon, N'Astirh, Death overheard of an invasion of New York and returned to aid his former teammates of X-Factor. After stalking the team, Death eventually returned to X-Factor. After reuniting with X-Factor Death fought countless demons, searching for baby Christopher Summers, Cyclops' son. X-Factor's search lead them to N'Astirh, who teleported with the baby, and Madelyne Pryor-Summers, Cyclops' wife, reappeared with him, calling herself the Goblin Queen and calling baby Christopher Nathan. The Goblin Queen battled X-Factor and instigated a battle between X-Factor and the X-Men, giving Death his chance to fight his former teammate, Wolverine, having the X-Men under her demonic influence and believing that X-Factor was attempting to kidnap Nathan. After N'Astirh attacked, X-Factor and the X-Men combined efforts to defeat him, assuming that he was controlling the Goblin Queen and Havok, calling himself the Goblin Prince.

At that moment, Marvel Girl was captured, by Maddie, and another battle was instigated between X-Factor and the X-Men. Longshot and Dazzler were corrupted, by the Goblin Queen, to attack Death and he was delivered to the Goblin Queen, where she began to corrupt him as well calling him the Dark Angel, kissing him, and connecting their pasts of being used by Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister. The Goblin Queen attempted to sacrifice baby Nathan atop the Empire State Building to permanently open a gateway between Earth and the demonic Limbo. Fighting the Goblin Queen's influence, Death freed Marvel Girl and rescued Havok from a lethal fall. The Goblin Queen locked herself, Nathan, and Jean inside a psionic barrier and both X-Factor and the X-Men's combined efforts seemed to be futile in an effort to break through the telekinetic bubble. The invasion was thwarted after Madelyne committed suicide in combat with Jean, attempting to kill everyone in her power, but the X-Men and X-Factor protected each other while Jean protected Nathan Christopher. Death later officially returned to X-Factor, as the somber and brooding "Archangel", as Beast called him, constantly fighting with the urge for his wings to kill.

Archangel

Following Mr. Sinister's psychic trail, Marvel Girl tracked him to the School for Gifted Youngsters and X-Factor and the X-Men were ambushed by the Marauders. While interrogating Malice/Polaris, Mr. Sinister destroyed the school. While the X-Men and X-Factor battled Sinister and Malice, Sinister attempted to claim Marvel Girl, but Cyclops seemingly killed Sinister with an unchecked optic blast. After attending Candy and Maddie's funerals, X-Factor was attacked, by Nanny and Orphan-Maker while taking the mutant babies to the authorities, and rescued Jean's niece and nephew. X-Factor returned home to find the New Mutants, X-Terminators (their old students), and Namor after a battle with a sea creature and the New Mutants began to live on Ship. X-Factor next battled the Troll Associates to rescue a young mutant named Thomas Jones and, after being recalled across space by Gammenon the Gatherer, Ship took to space, with X-Factor unwittingly along for the ride. After Gammenon sensed their presence, X-Factor was sent to the alien planet below, where they were split-up during a battle between the Chosen and Rejects. After saving Princess Seera of the Chosen, Archangel and Iceman were captured, being mistaken for Rejects.

Warren returned home to battle the Ravens. Warren was also attacked by Caliban, an ex-teammate who had taken his place as the Horseman Death, trying to prove himself in the eyes of Apocalypse. Warren, later, had another battle with Wolverine during a resurrected Cameron Hodge's attack on the X-Men, New Mutants, and X-Factor on Genosha. Continually fighting an inward battle against his killer instincts, Warren eventually won over Apocalypse's influence. Warren, then, met a single mother, beat cop, named Charlotte Jones, and began an awkward relationship.

Returning to the X-Men (Gold Team)

The original X-Factor became a part of the X-Men, again, after the return of Prof. Xavier and the defeat of the Shadow King and Warren often adventured with the X-Men's "Gold Team". Their first mission together, at the Hellfire Club, ended badly, with the death of all the Hellions and resulting in a coma for Jean and Emma.

The team battled Trevor Fitzroy and then journeyed to a void to rescue former Cosmonaut, Mikhail Rasputin, (Colossus' reality-warping mutant brother) from the Triumvirate. During this time, Warren was seduced by the Triumvirate leader, Sha-Har-A-Zath, into battling his comrades. Soon after, the X-Men returned to the Morlock Tunnels to stop a young mutant, Brain Cell, from mentally influencing the Morlocks to incite chaos. After the battle, Warren made his way back to the spot where his wings had been injured and began to believe he was going mad, until Jean scolded him, arguing that the destructive behavior was not Apocalypse's fault and that it was up to Warren to get his life under control.

Warren was on a date with Charlotte when Prof. Xavier was shot by Stryfe, in the guise of Cable. After allying himself with the new X-Factor and X-Force, Warren tracked down Apocalypse and the Mutant Liberation Front. While engaged in battle with Forearm , Warren accidentally decapitated Kamikaze, once again blaming his wing�s �lust for blood�. When Beast and Dr. Moira MacTaggert had exhausted all of their resources, Apocalypse stepped-in to save Prof. Xavier and Warren, surprisingly, vouched for Apocalypse's genius. When Apocalypse asked why, Warren stated that he would kill Apocalypse after torturing him and at a time of his choosing. When Psylocke informed Warren that Apocalypse was dying, Warren left the final battle to find him and decided to leave him to die alone, when Apocalypse asked him to end his misery.

Warren rebuilt Harry's Hideaway with Hank, then went on to battle the Acolytes and survived a head-on blast from Sven and Harlan Kleinstock, to Jean's astonishment. While attempting to recruit Forge in the quest to cure the Legacy Virus, Colossus finally lost control, after the death of his sister and the constant battles against the same villains. Warren and Bobby were forced to hold him back from beating Trevor Fitzroy to death. The X-Men were, then, briefly attacked by a super-powered, recently returned Magneto, at Illyana Rasputin's funeral.

While chaperoning fellow X-Man, Psylocke, to a night at the Hellfire Club, due to the fact that both of their fathers had once been members, Warren was attacked by former childhood friend, Shinobi Shaw, after refusing to join in a new Hellfire Club's Inner Circle. After Shaw's defeat, Warren became romantically involved with Psylocke and together they battled Spiral. After rebuilding, from being captured by the Phalanx, Warren said good-bye to younger teammate, Jubilee, apologizing for being so distant while she was at the mansion. At this time, the school name was changed from Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters to Xavier Institute for Higher Learning. After the events of the Age of Apocalypse, Warren was alerted by Detective Jones, who he apologized to for not keeping in touch with (to which she replied that it had been two months, one week, and four days and to get over it), that mutants massacred a nightclub full of humans.

During an escape from the mansion, Sabretooth gravely injured Psylocke and, during his recapture, one of Warren's wings. Warren helped Wolverine (whom he had befriended in the meantime) search for a cure for Psylocke and, eventually, with the assistance of Dr. Strange and Gomurr The Ancient, revived her with help from the Crimson Dawn. Warren left the X-Men, with Psylocke, to his Aerie to recuperate. After Psylocke was alerted to the presence of Onslaught, on the Astral Plane, and an attempted warning from the Juggernaut, the two decided to return to briefly aid the X-Men. A short time later, through intense pain, Warren regained his original, feathered wings, when his techno-organic ones "molted" away. While Warren hid in a church bell tower, to escape the pain, he was visited by Ozymandias, which left him unsure whether Apocalypse had released his hold on him or was continuing to use him in some way. Soon, Warren was left with two wings, akin to his original feathered ones, although, he retained his blue features. After defeating Maggott, Psylocke and Warren were captured by Nanny and put on a trial for Gambit, for his part in the Mutant Massacre of the Morlocks, and Warren defended his former teammate. Later, when attempting to say good-bye to Scott and Jean, Warren was slammed by his teammates for his, and Betsy's, lack of commitment to the team and later returned to the Morlock Tunnels, again, to end his fears, when he was attacked by Abomination and aided by Marrow.

Warren joined a splinter X-Men group to assist the Mannites in their battle with the latest bearer of the name Death. When Worthington returned home, he was attacked by an alien doppelganger of the X-Man, Wolverine. This prompted Warren and Psylocke to rejoin the X-Men and they became involved in stopping the latest plan of the villain Apocalypse, to gain ultimate power. During a fight with the brainwashed Wolverine, Angel became more and more ruthless, until he was overcome by a transformation that left him with glowing wings and hair as well as psionic abilities. Warren used these abilities to track down the first Horseman known as War, who had somehow once again become a paraplegic, and healed him. Warren explained that he had become the embodiment of hope and then he used his new-found psionic powers to heal the former War. Warren, then, divided his time between running his fortune, Worthington Industries, and working with the X-Men. Over time, his new abilities disappeared and his relationship with Psylocke drifted apart. Eventually, Warren returned to the X-Men full-time. Warren helped the X-Men defeat the threats of the X-Corps and the Vanisher's mutant drug cartel. Warren became the leader of the X-Men's active away team and even took the opportunity to address a European summit about mutant rights. This move and the cause that he promoted helped turn the X-Men from an outlaw band of heroes to a recognized global rights group.

In a battle with the plant-being, Black Tom Cassidy, Worthington was entrapped in Black Tom's life-draining vines and began to enter cardiac arrest. Warren was saved by his teammates, whereupon his blue skin reverted to its former color. This was later pointed to as a signal that his healing abilities had begun to manifest themselves more strongly. After rescuing Stacy X, Warren became the object of her constant flirtation, while at the same time dealing with the fact that Husk, an X-Man much younger than him, also had a crush on him.

Warren was forced to confront his cavalier attitude toward his fortune when he discovered Lobo Technology, a division of Worthington Industries that had been taken over by Maximus Lobo and a community of mutant werewolves. Lobo fought the X-Men and nearly killed Worthington and the junior X-Men member Husk. The two barely escaped and only survived from the brink of death with the help of Worthington's healing powers. Maximus Lobo revealed that he was involved in the murder of Worthington's father, in part, so that he could create a dominate subspecies of mutant werewolves operating out of Lobo Tech. Lobo ultimately defeated himself by allowing Lobo Tech to explode rather than concede defeat to the X-Men. Stacy X left the X-Men, saying goodbye to Warren in a nude video of her and while he watched this, Paige walked in on him. Unsure if his healing powers were genuine, Warren used his blood at a local children's hospital to heal as many children as he could while the doctors confirmed that like blood types could be healed by him. Warren and Husk developed a romantic relationship after their ordeal, but it started off uneasy and continued in fits and starts. They committed themselves to each other when the X-Men helped Husk's brother, Jay Guthrie, deal with mutant bigotry in his hometown. During this time, Warren apologized to Wolverine for not liking him all these years and commended his service with the X-Men.

Warren and Paige took time-off from the X-Men's active roster and Warren founded the Mutantes Sans Frontires, a global outreach effort, in Zanzibar. They were attacked by the Weaponeers, hired by Viper for Courtney Ross, during the gala reception.

After being asked to improve the X-Men's public image, Warren, with help from S.H.I.E.L.D, created "Wings Over the World", a dome using anti-gravity units that allowed people with disabilities to use metal wings to glide through the air in the facility. Warren also joined the remaining members of the original X-Men to rescue the 198.

Warren was one of the original Champions assembled by Amadeus Cho to help a recently returned and angry Hulk. It was later revealed that Amadeus simply needed Warren's money and Warren left the group.

PERSONALITY:
   Warren is your standard rich boy growing up with anything he wanted. As time went on he became the Archangel and he became more dark and brooding. Taking over the company after his parents died he took over the company and became more successful then before. He still struggles against the persona's of Death and War that are in his DNA thanks to Apocalypse.

EQUIPMENT:
    Other then a standard communicator Warren rarely carries anything else.

KNOWN ENEMIES:
    Standard X villians....

CurvyKitten

EDIT:took my characters off roster.

wander

Love that we got Emma and Laura, I do have a soft spot for them... OOC's active then? *goes to check things out*

Jag

Pyro's Profile

CHARACTER NAME: Pyro
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
HEIGHT: 5'10''
WEIGHT: 150lbs
AFFILIATION: Brotherhood

APPEARANCE
Teen

Early Twenties

Current

HISTORY

St. John Allerdyce was born in Sydney, Australia. Although named St. John (pronounced Sinjin), he preferred the name John. As he got older he learned he could manipulate and control fire, but was unable to create it. Little is known about his past life other than he was a writer and spent most of his time in South East Asia working as a journalist and later attempted a career as an author of Gothic romance novels.

He bounced from one ill opportunity to the next through most of his youth. Committing many petty crimes and being subject to many arson investigations, such as the burning down of his family home in Australia and that of the first few publishing houses that rejected his writing.

PERSONALITY

He's a crazy pyromaniac with a cackling laugh. He has an affinity for destruction and complete ignorance of consequence bordering on outright insanity.

While he appears completely insane while with his fire, much of this stems from his feelings of being an inferior mutant. He feels that he must go overboard in order to take his place in the mutant world since he cannot even use his powers without the aid of equipment of some sort (matches, lighters, flame-throwers, ect...) In his effort to prove himself, he loses all sense of consequence for his actions.

When he can be calmed, he is a somewhat reasonable man.

Very much a happy psychopath.

POWERS/ABILITIES

Pyrokinetic: Pyro is a pyrokinetic in the strictest sense; he can only manipulate flame, he cannot create it. Once there has been the smallest of flames, then he can mentally control and manipulate that fire any way he pleases. Notably, he can increase the size of the flames under his control, so even a small match can create a huge flame capable of fighting his enemies. The fires can be so strong that they can usually withstand the wind or rain, although in the past Pyro has struggled to maintain a flame against Storm's intense hurricane force winds and torrential rains.

Fire Manipulation: He can use the flames to not only envelope and burn, but also interact with objects. Usually he turns the flames under his control into specific shapes, including a bird of fire, which can swoop and attack his opponents. Pyro can also use his flames to create smoke clouds to asphyxiate someone's breathing and create thick smoke clouds capable of blocking projectiles.

Fire Invulnerability:  Pyro is invulnerable to any fire that he has placed under his psionic control.

WEAKNESSES

Fire: Although able to control any fire within his vicinity, he is unable to generate and project fire himself, without the means of flamethrowers. Pyro has to be able to see the flame in order to take control of it; in practical terms the flame has to be within a 100-yard radius of him. Pyro can't affect flames that he sees on television but which were not within this radius. Any of Pyro's fiery creations would immediately revert to ordinary flame if he turns his interest from it. Pyro's powers are fire based therefore they can be weakend by ice, water, or wind.

Mortality: Pyro is no invulnerable by any means. He can be killed as any normal human can and his healing is that of a normal human as well. His suit only provides protection from fire, nothing more.

Concentration: The larger the flame or flame creature, as well as the amount of fire under his control; the greater concentration he must focus in able to control it. This leaves him vulnerable if his enemy were to break through his fires without his notice.

EQUIPMENT

Suit: Wears a specially insulated suit that affords him a certain degree of protection against fires he can and cannot control.

Flame-throwers: Wears a kerosene-based flame-thrower on his back that could generate a stream of flame of up to 25 feet away. The cables for the fire lead down his arms and the fire comes out of small openings on the wrists of his suit.

OTHER

Pyro enjoys writing romance novels. They are a big hit in Asia.