Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Music Bar (Open to everyone)

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, March 21, 2010, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 25, 2010, 04:58:54 PM
Oh, of course ;3 I can do that. Actually I have a favorite song, the best one I can sing. Should I show you the official version or my version? ;P

Well, this is something common to the latin america. Everyone down here gets a terrible 'latino' accent when they learn english, because of the natural language (You know, like mexicans speaking english). I tried to run from that by practicing with people from all countries. After the influence of australians, swedishes, scottishes, frenchs, germans, russians, chineses, indians and english people I ended with a scottish accent. But then I decided to train a little more and got my almost-cajun accent, hehe.

Hm, curves? -dreams about it- <3

Both ofcourse ;) Oh and if you make me a pretty song you might just get to hear me sing ;P See it as a way to make me sing for you.. or something x'3

Haha xD So you're like  mix of accents? :P Souds like fun ^-^ really fun acctually <3  I gotta hear that sometimes :) It might be something horrible or something really good depending on what of every accent you've saved  :P

*chuckles* I thought you said you wouldn't dream about me.... yet ;)  Not that I mind really xD Having sweet men swoon over me is a great experience xP

Wayu

Quote from: AngelDoll on March 25, 2010, 03:56:35 PM
giggles, and grabs wayu and her suitcase, then runs into the girls bathroom to play dress-up

(oh damnit! Sorry I missed your post!! xO Typical wayu miss ^^''))

wooah! *gets dragged to the girls bathroom* You're such a sweet girl <3  *starts undressing her* And a cute bra :'D *holds up the two maidoutfits* which one? ^^

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Xiddeus on March 26, 2010, 10:49:22 AM
notices the now open sign and decides... what the hey might as well.  He walks in and finds a seat at the bar.

Scotch on the rocks if you please.

takes a look around

Nice place... newly opened?

Yeah, opened recently, hehe. The place isn't new, just the location.

Welcome and suit yourself

-watches as a waitress come to serve Xiddeus-

Quote from: Wayu on March 26, 2010, 01:56:31 PM
Both ofcourse ;) Oh and if you make me a pretty song you might just get to hear me sing ;P See it as a way to make me sing for you.. or something x'3

Haha xD So you're like  mix of accents? :P Souds like fun ^-^ really fun acctually <3  I gotta hear that sometimes :) It might be something horrible or something really good depending on what of every accent you've saved  :P

*chuckles* I thought you said you wouldn't dream about me.... yet ;)  Not that I mind really xD Having sweet men swoon over me is a great experience xP

Oh, sounds like a challenge then :p

Well, it is a way for you to know if I am blushing or not. If I stop sounding french and sound scottish, I am shy for some reason x3

ooh, hehe x3 -blushes more than usual now-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 26, 2010, 04:47:22 PM

Oh, sounds like a challenge then :p

Well, it is a way for you to know if I am blushing or not. If I stop sounding french and sound scottish, I am shy for some reason x3

ooh, hehe x3 -blushes more than usual now-

Oh it is :D A challenge you have to accept ;) I'll be waiting x'3

Oh my! How cute <3 Then I'll have to make you blush then ^-^  Thick scottish x'3 Makes you weak x'3

Blushing!! *hugs* I don't know what I did to make you blush more than usual, but damn it you're cute <3

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 27, 2010, 05:42:52 AM
Oh it is :D A challenge you have to accept ;) I'll be waiting x'3

Oh my! How cute <3 Then I'll have to make you blush then ^-^  Thick scottish x'3 Makes you weak x'3

Blushing!! *hugs* I don't know what I did to make you blush more than usual, but damn it you're cute <3

Oh, I like challenges <3 Alright, I hope you save a good prize for me if I win such challenge =3

hehehe <3 -blushes again- Scottish makes me weak? :p

Oh, thankies, you are cute too <3

Quote from: Nicholas on March 27, 2010, 10:06:15 AM
~peeks in~

Nich =D Welcome in, have fun =3

-snaps finger and calls out some waiters to serve him-

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 27, 2010, 02:00:21 PM
Oh, I like challenges <3 Alright, I hope you save a good prize for me if I win such challenge =3

hehehe <3 -blushes again- Scottish makes me weak? :p

Oh, thankies, you are cute too <3

Oooh Ofcourse I will <3 You might just get one wish. You know. Get me to do anything ;) a-ny-thi-ng <3 Or something =3 *chuckles*

Noo scottish makes ME weak xD Or... all women should become weak 'cause of scottish <3 I mean.... it's scottish <3 Hearing someone say lass <3 with a thick accent <3

Thx dear <3 More so than you think ;) <3

It seems me and a friend might work as hostesses in tokyo this summer :D Except for all the frickin smoke it might be fun <3

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 27, 2010, 04:29:31 PM
Oooh Ofcourse I will <3 You might just get one wish. You know. Get me to do anything ;) a-ny-thi-ng <3 Or something =3 *chuckles*

Noo scottish makes ME weak xD Or... all women should become weak 'cause of scottish <3 I mean.... it's scottish <3 Hearing someone say lass <3 with a thick accent <3

Thx dear <3 More so than you think ;) <3

It seems me and a friend might work as hostesses in tokyo this summer :D Except for all the frickin smoke it might be fun <3

Oooh, one wish, anything? You are getting me all worked up here ;)

Oooh, good to know =3 Then I may try to force my scottish accent to talk to you, hehe <3

Oh, someone is safe about her looks :P

Really, in Tokyo? Where, in some specific Hotel? :3

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 27, 2010, 04:34:08 PM
Oooh, one wish, anything? You are getting me all worked up here ;)

Oooh, good to know =3 Then I may try to force my scottish accent to talk to you, hehe <3

Oh, someone is safe about her looks :P

Really, in Tokyo? Where, in some specific Hotel? :3

*chuckles* Not my fault you've got a dirty imagination :P

I demand scottish accent :D And seems like I make you blush alot so it might just... happen :)

Well yah, I have gotten to love almost all of how I look :D

I don't know really :O We've been looking at the ginza area, 'cause that's where the rich guys are *laughs* xD Good pay too =3

Xiddeus

he smiles at the cute waitress as she places his drink in front of him, a nod for thanks and she is off helping someone else...  he takes a drink and admires the furnishings for a bit...
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Chevalier des Poissons

Good day, everyone. I just got crowded with things, so I won't be able to attend everyone in specifi, sorry, hehe

-snaps fingers and calls a crowd of waiters and waitressess-

A & A

Fairehawke

A slender framed gold elf enters and takes a seat at the bar, setting down a colorful toy box. She takes a look around...

Chevalier des Poissons

The man quickly notices her entrance and smiles, going gently towards her.

Hello, my good friend, and welcome to this humble place. May I help you with anything?

A & A

Fairehawke

Giving a half-smile she pulls out a brilliant silver flute. "A drink perhaps good sir, strong. I wish to forget my day." Her face suddenly sinks and she puts her flute down. "It has been one of those days." The box in front of her shakes a bit on it's own.

Chevalier des Poissons

He looks to the elf girl and blinks, not that surprised with the box, as he seen all the sorts of things on his bar already. He gently smiles to her. "Then I will bring you one drink on the house, to make your day a little better", he says, before winking and calling for one waiter. "Bring the Music Special for this adorable lady, please".

A & A

Fairehawke

Perking up a bit she begins to play her flute. A very lively song which matches her silver-brown eyes. A jester-clad elf with stark red hair pops out of the box, bobbing on his spring a bit as he dances to the tempo of her music. She stops only to take a sip of her drink, "I thank you very kindly..." She realizes she does not know his name. "I am Somber Fairehawke," extending her hand to him.

Chevalier des Poissons

He watches her while the song goes on, almost hypnotized by the beauty of her flute. He doesn't even mind the small dancing elf on the table. "Oh..", he smiles, "You are most welcome. They call me Chevalier, but you can call me Chev. It is nice to meet you, miss Somber".

A & A

Fairehawke

"Do you run this wonderful tavern? I have been traveling quite a while now. I have no clue if I am still in Alderguard or not." The box spoke "Silly little Somber, you know full well we are far from home. Quit ogling the bartender, it is unbecoming of a young woman." She pushed him down the counter and shut his box, "He likes to reprimand me," Continuing at watch Chev.

Chevalier des Poissons

He nods at her question, and chuckles softly as she puts the box away. "Yes, I am the one who runs this wonderful place. And I believe you are quite far from Alderguard, if that is good or bad".

A & A

Fairehawke

"A little of both. Alderguard is where I call home,  but recently I have wished to escape my duties and just be the bard I am at heart. Jack came along to keep an eye." An eye rolls over in front of Somber. "Very funny Jack." Jack brandishes  a bobby pin as a sword and points it at Chev, "You promise not to dishonor milady? She is very important where we come from." Somber turns red, "Shush, out here I am just Somber, and stop thinking every man in eye shot will fall i love instantly with me. That only happens in fairytales."

Chevalier des Poissons

He nods to the elf lady and then looks to the tiny elf, smiling as he tries not to laugh at him. "Don't worry, she will be comfortable too. And if it helps to know, she is very important here too", he says with a wink. "But now you got me curious, milady, why are you so important? Are you a princess or something?"

A & A

Fairehawke

She shakes her head, "I am the Leader of an Order. We have sworn to protect the Elemental Masters. These people we protect govern the elements and keep the peace in Alderguard."  Jack points his bobby pin at Somber. "Do not give away who you are. He might want what you possess."
"Jack?"
"Yes milady?"
"Close your box, make apple pie, and do not come out again until I have been able to properly flirt with Chev."
Jack grumbled but listened. "I am sorry where were we?" She takes a sip of her drink.

Chevalier des Poissons

He holds his chin and nods, clearly interested. He even enjoys Jack's voice, because of the way he and Somber talk to each other. But when she mentiones properly flirting he smiles a bit, and sits on the table with her. "Well, you were talking about yourself, and I was listening with utter interest. You remind me of someone I met recently"

A & A

Fairehawke

"I do?" Somber gave her half smile. "Would you revel me with the story of this person?"