Re: Interest Check: Post-Apocalypse/Zombie/The Walking Dead[closed[

Started by Jecht, July 03, 2012, 12:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

I think I am going to have to pass, my mind is not really in this rp right now sorry ppl

kingmaster1

that means we can start looking for another person or just go with the people we have...

Jecht

I hate to do this but I don't think I can start this anytime soon. Someone else can take it over. I might join up eventually if it's still going on but I've been too busy the last week to even sit down and plan it out. I apologize. Someone can start it and get this thing going.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

kingmaster1

Haibane

We possibly don't need any one person to, as a group we can run it. It just needs someone to set up the opening thread and we need to decide how the group met/will meet.

kingmaster1

BellaVita

Are you guys still looking for more? I know it says closed, but I'm really interested :)

Ryan

I don't about the others but I'm happy to have another member of the group. :3

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

BellaVita

If everyone is okay with it, that would be great. Who would I send my Character Sheet to?

kingmaster1

well...since Jecht is more or less out as GM, you can send it to me  :-)

BellaVita

kingmaster1

okay, and with that I suppose I'll start the OOC and IC, assuming everyone is still on board  :-)

Everyone who is still in please say so, so I can be sure!

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Haibane

Yes.

I'm assuming Jecht won't have time to play either, so we actually have 2 character slots open.

BellaVita

Name: Olivia Turow

Occupation before outbreak: Nurse

Description of character:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Background: 

Olivia always had a big heart, and wanting to help others led her to becoming a nurse. Everything was going great, she was even looking into going to med school, but then the outbreak happened.

She was working when an influx of patients came in, and the hospital was swamped. No one knew what to do and it seemed hopeless. Eventually, the 'walkers' took over the hospital, but not before she stole some supplies. She made it back home with her friend, another nurse named Marie, filling her duffle bag with what she could and took off.

Olivia and Marie made it close to the outskirts of the city, but they were ambushed after their car broke down and her friend didn't make it. She did all she could for Marie, fighting off the group of walkers and getting away with Marie's body, but she couldn't save her friend. It took a while for her to move on, she didn't want to leave Marie's body laying in the street. Eventually, she continued on, her instincts to survive overriding everything else. Now, all by herself, she looks for others, armed with a machete she found.

Skills: Learned how to shoot a BB gun at camp when she was younger, does that count?  She is a more than capable nurse, and has a steady hand. This makes her good with knives, because she knows where to cut that will do the most damage. She is no hunter, but she and her mother tended a garden and she knows how to grow plants and which plants are safe to eat, and there are even some that can help with injuries or illnesses. Her father taught her how to fish some, but that is about as far as her food gathering skills go.

Belongings: Dark purple duffle bag. In it are various medical supplies, tools, and medicine. She also has an extra change of clothes, a small blanket, and a few comforts of home, like a toothbrush, toothpaste and a hairbrush. Her machete is the only weapon she has that she knows how to use, but she also found a Glock and some ammo that she is holding onto.

(Of course I can edit the last bit of the biography if we are already, or even mostly, grouped up.)

kingmaster1

okay, I'm going to make an OOC, everyone move over there please  :-)

we will still be looking for another person if we must but I think we should start soon, and settle what the plot is in the OOC  ;D

kingmaster1