Firefly/Serenity (Freeform) - Looking for 2 more players!

Started by AmberStarfire, June 04, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

I'm going to be starting up a Firefly/Serenity game shortly called Firefly: From the Ashes and I'm looking to recruit 2 more players.

The game will be Freeform and I have a number of places already filled. So far we have the Captain, a Companion, a Medic (an NPC I want to add) and an Engineer. I'm holding a place for another player (character TBC). We're specifically looking to recruit a First Mate and a Pilot. So far all characters except for the Captain are female so I'd like to recruit in at least one more male character.

I have a World Building thread set up, which gives a fair bit of information on what I have in mind, as well as the template for character submissions. Please don't just fill it out and send it to me in PM. We should discuss concept ideas first to see if they're already covered and suit the game, as I don't want to waste your time if they don't fit.

You can find the thread here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204953.0

I'm going to be running the game in the Bondage > Human Small Groups forum.

(I'm in GMT - Daylight Saving at the moment and it's late here tonight now, so if I don't get to reply until tomorrow, that's why).

Thanks for your interest. Keep Flyin'!

Baalborn87

I'd like to express interest in this. I'd be interested in playing a cocky sure of himself pilot. Not quite Wash cocky but cocky enough.

AmberStarfire

Thanks Baalborn. I'll drop you a PM and we can discuss it more.

Also, thanks everyone who PM'd me overnight. I'll reply to you shortly.

I'm going to close recruitment for now because I've got more PMs than places in the group. Thanks for your interest. If I need to recruit again, I'll open this thread.

Baalborn87

johnnyboyboy

If this is still open i would like to show interest!
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

AmberStarfire

We already have a full group. I have a small waiting list, but after those people already on it, I can let you know if other places crop up?

johnnyboyboy

Yes please that would be great :).
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

Niferbelle

I missed the window! I'll keep an eye on things though in case it opens up again.

AmberStarfire

Sure. I can put you on the waiting list and if I'm looking for another player, I can let you know.