Anyone else as bored as I am? Reply here! NE1 Is Welcome!

Started by NorthernQT, October 11, 2010, 12:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernQT

I'm seriously so bored!  I have an hour or so to kill, and I want something to do, now!  I don't even care who plays with me, so long as you know how to type.

Come on, someone feel pity!  :( 

*Kaylee showed the cutest pout to all the on-go'ers as she sat on top of a picnic table in the middle of the park with her arms and legs crossed, feet on the bench below her.*

Astonaige

Andrew sauntered over towards Kaylee, who was pouting at everyone, and asked, "Mind if I sit here?" Pointing to a seat at the picnic table

NorthernQT

Kaylee's spirit lifted when she saw company approaching and she replied "Sure" with a smile as she gladly scooted over so the man could take a seat next to her.  "What are you up to?" she asked as she turned toward the side to have a better view at her new friend, who she must admit looked rather cute.

Astonaige

"Not much," he replied "just new to the area, and I figured wasting some time with a cute girl, who obviously wanted some attention couldn't hurt." He smiled at her slowly, tossing his long dark red hair over his shoulder with a flick of his neck. "So, why were you just sitting here all by yourself, if I may ask?"

NorthernQT

Kaylee smiled at the compliment and kept her eyes on his as she spoke to her.  She had always been a good listener, a good friend; and she loved listening to people.  "I may have gotten locked out of the house," she admitted with a soft laugh at her own silly mishap.  "So I have to wait until my parents get home.  What about you?  What are you doing out here, hm?"  she raised her brow playfully with curious expression.

Astonaige

Laughing lightly as she explained her mishap, Andrew kept his eyes locked on hers. "I was just taking a walk, seeing the sites when I saw you sitting here all by yourself, so I thought, what the hell, I'm new and she is pretty cute and so I walked over. My name is Andrew by the way, though most people just call me Drew." He said raising a hand out to shake hers, smiling as he spoke.

NorthernQT

Kaylee met his hand with her own and shook it gently as she replied in a soft, innocent voice, "I'm Kaylee, but people call me Kay."  She smiled and let her hand slip from his.  "You wanna keep walking?  My ass could use a break,"  she said with a soft laugh as she slipped off of the picnic table.  She brushed the dirt off of her jeans that gripped tightly against her ass to remove any dirt that may have rubbed off from the table top as she looked up at Drew for an answer; however, she didn't wait for one and took a step backward toward the walking trail with a smile.

Astonaige

"Well sure, I don't mind." Drew replied, getting up and following Kay down towards the walking trail. He made sure that she didn't notice him steal a glance as she brushed herself off. He walked right up next to her, still smiling as he approached, taking in the lovely sights around the park.

NorthernQT

"Hey, you know the fair is in town this week.  I'm SO excited.  I didn't get to go last year; fucking rained when I wanted to go.  I'm going this year, though.  I just need a buddy to go with.  Can't go alone - look like a loser," she giggled softly and peeked up at Andrew, 'fore she turned her attention forward and looked at all the on-go'ers around them.

Astonaige

"Well its too bad it rained the last time, I'm sure it would have been alot of fun. By the way, did you just ask me to go to the fair with you?" he laughed, teasing Kaylee, only slightly, still new here and unsure of the place, or the fair. "By the way, what is this fair like anyways?"

NorthernQT

She smiled and threw him a playful look when he teased her.  "Would you like to go?" she asked now that he mentioned being her date.  "Whaaat?  Don't tell me you've never been to the fair?!" she exclaimed as if it were the coolest thing ever, and then giggled softly and stopped herself.  "It's really not a big deal.  Just a large area downtown that's been cleared for a bunch of rides and games and food and what not.  It's fun, though.  I think you'd like it.  Oo, we should totally pick up some more strangers in the park and all go to the fair together, not knowing anyone," she joked with a smile; though, in her head, she thought the more the merrier.

Astonaige

"Nope, never been to a fair before, back where I'm from we didn't have too many, but I wouldn't mind accompanying you, it seems like fun." he replied, "and If you want to bring some other's along I wouldn't mind, the more the merrier right?"

NorthernQT

"Yeah!" she agreed with an excited smile when Drew mentioned more the merrier just as she had been thinking it.  "Hmm...  you see any good companions?"  she asked playfully as she raised her brow suspiciously and eyed everyone at the park.  "Hmm...  who to pick, who to pick."

Astonaige

"Just choosing people at random from the park? I guess its a good way to meet new people isn't it?" Drew mused, his accent starting to peak through.

NorthernQT

"Hey, I met you randomly, and you didn't turn out to be so bad."  Kaylee pointed out with a sweet smile.  "You said you were new, right?  To here...  Where you from?" she asked as she slipped her fingers into the small, front pockets of her jeans that rested low on her hips, even more so from the weight of her hands.

Astonaige

Clearing his throat as her jeans sag a bit more. "Originally I am from Ireland, but we didnna have any carnivals when I was a kid, the troubles and all, but i'm here now and looking around. Besides, how do you know i'm not so bad?" Drew said, laughing almost immediately as he said it.

NorthernQT

"Well, SO FAR you're not that bad," she replied with a soft laugh, and then added in, "'Sides, being "bad" isn't all that... bad."  A playful grin covered her face and she playfully bumped his hip with hers.  "And I love the accent; it's hot," she stated as a matter of fact.

Astonaige

"Well, thank ye. Now, have you decided on who to invite to come with us to the fair yet, or should we just join up with a crowd there?" Drew asked, giving Kay a slight wink as they kept walking.

NorthernQT

"I haven't," she replied with a twist of her lips as she took once last sweet of the place.  "Yeah, think we should just go alone.  Think you can handle me all on your own?"  She grinned up at him and winked back at him with a flirtatious smile.

Astonaige

"Oh, I'm sure that I can handle it just fine" Drew replied wrapping one hand around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him, smiling and laughing. "So, how far away is this fair anyway?" he asked returning her flirtatious wink.

NorthernQT

"Confidence is always good," she stated calmly as she walked along his side, leaning into it softly.  "It's not too far.  Didn't plan on going now, though.  Was hoping to go a bit later when it cooled down a bit.  Till then..." she trailed off as she stepped in front of Drew; but she didn't stop him, she kept walking backwards slowly.  "Maybe we could just chill?"  She smiled up at him sweetly, and then bit down on her lower lip as she turnd around and purposely shoved her fingers deeper into her pockets, causing her pants to move a bit lower, enough to show her crack; but she quickly pulled it up in hopes he'll follow.

Astonaige

"Alright, If you don't want to go until later, thats fine by me. But what should we do until then, might I ask?" He replied as coyly as he could, obviously picking up on her intent, as he had to shift his pants into a more comfortable position. "Lead, the way."