Sugar & Spice - FxM || Gotham, Suicide Squad, Fiction

Started by HeyThereLittleBear, August 23, 2016, 10:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThereLittleBear

Sugar & Spice

Heya, welcome to my request thread. All of my information is going to be sorted neatly, so you can skip through what you don't want to read to find what you do want to read. Please make sure to read all bits in red. They're important!

I only role-play over threads!

About Me

I go by the alias "Pan" and I'm a twenty-three year old married woman. I am a stay at home mom to my two kids (a toddler and a newborn) and I role-play when I have spare time. I enjoy reading, writing, watching Netflix, and spending time with my kids & cats.

Rules
1. Respect is always my #1. You treat me like a dick, and I'll be the biggest cunt in the world. You treat me respectfully, and we're cool.
2. Let me know if you're losing interest in the role-play or losing interest in an aspect of the role-play. I am not offended if you say you are bored, I'm more offended if you don't say something. Role-playing is about fun, and if we're both not having fun then there's no point.
3. Don't flirt with me out of character. I have no interest at all. None. I don't find it cute, or funny, or whatever. I find it annoying.
4. Respect my off list. I'm not kidding. I have few hard offs, but they are hard offs.

F-List

My f-list has the extensive list of ons/offs, a quick list that sums up my hard ons/offs.

Hard Ons
(insert dick joke here)

- Ribcages - I love the way ribcages look and I will adore you if your character's physique allows for their ribcage to be visible either regularly or when stretching. If you describe it, yaaaaas. I love them.
- Violent / dominant males. I like when a male displays his dominance over the female, either subtly or through force. I love it.
- Romance. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for love stories. I like the two extremes - rape and romance.
- Large cocks. This is self-explanatory, right?

Hard Offs

- Anal. Completely off the table.
- Pregnancy. Been through it twice now and it's not sexy in the least. Not even in writing. It's an absolute nope for me.
- Characters below 17 years of age.
- Parent/child incest. I'm a parent and I cannot fathom how that is remotely interesting to sexualize your child.

Current Cravings

* All links are to safe for work character pics for reference.

Gotham - Penguin/OC
I don't even have a plot thought up for this, I just know I would like to play a female character (preferably OC) against the Penguin. Not gonna lie, he's kinda hot even though he's... Geeky.

Gotham - Edward Nygma/OC
Edward is under investigation after some evidence has gone missing in a major case that he was pulling apart. He suspects the new intern working for Gotham Police Department, a young woman that is extremely intrigued by the curious riddle-filled man.

Teacher/Student
The relationship begins in a local online chatroom - she lies about her age a bit and he lies about his own. They chat for weeks and fall for each other only for school to come back in session. The girl is a high school senior and is now juggling her online romance with her school work, which is taking a toll on her previously outstanding grades. A concerned teacher approaches her about the problem and finally puts the pieces together on his online romance's true identity and is now faced with the problem of telling her and possibly moving their relationship to a new level in reality.

Princess/Servant
An arranged marriage has resulted in a princess being sent away to a nearby kingdom to be introduced to her husband-to-be. Instead of falling madly in love with her husband, she finds herself falling madly in love with his servant. If their romance is found out, then the servant is doomed, but they can't resist each other no matter how hard they try.

Suicide Squad - Joker/Harley Quinn ❤ ❤ ❤
I watched Suicide Squad very recently, and though I was very skeptical of the new Joker/Harley, I found myself very fond of the both of them. I enjoy that they kept the abusive aspect of their relationship very real, as it kept to what they were supposed to be. That being said, I'd like to role-play out their origin story of when Harley is not quite "Harley" yet. I'd love to role-play out the time of the Joker being in the hospital when Harley is still Harleen Quinzel and he is manipulating her into his power.
Harleen/Joker

Vampire/Human
The vampires are having the gathering of the century, but to cover up their existence, they are requested to travel by human means only. Unfortunately, a plane crash strands a group of people on an island with this skilled and now hungry killer. As the other survivors slowly pass away, a human female starts to suspect the handsome man she is developing feelings towards...

Contract Killer/Victim
A contracted killer has grown weary of killing people that are not quite ready to face death. Instead, he turns towards a new career with a lucrative (but extremely illegal) business that has opened up. People call in anonymously to a suicide line to request their death and can pay a certain amount to ensure that they will get the method of death that they want and the time they want. A young woman has called in a very odd request - she doesn't just want to be murdered. She wants to love the person murdering her. She wants hot, steamy romance and instead of her romance peaking with a romantic, love-filled proposal with the ring of her dreams, she wants him to put a knife through her ribs and end her life. But after so long of playing the part of her lover, will he be able to fulfill his end of the contract?

*~ I'll add more eventually ~*
Chill me, thrill me
Fill me with fantastic terrors never felt before
Nameless here, forevermore.

Ons / Offs

HeyThereLittleBear

Vampire/Serial Killer
A vampire and a psychopath -- what could be a sweeter love story? Their insane minds play together like awful children and they have found the one thing that connects them stronger than anything else? The lure of the Blood. Even though she is just a human, she feels the call of the Blood and feels the urge to drink it, spill it, and bathe in it. So together they have a wonderful affair of love, bonding over the death of others and the delight in draining
Sample writing!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Millions of years of evolution didn't amount to nothing, but by just looking at the collection that were packed into this room like sardines, you would never tell. Top of the food chain and yet they were driven by a simple desire to mate, grinding against each other as they consumed enough alcohol to subdue their great mental capacities. They were literally dumping thousands of dollars a night to not think for just a bit.

But among the herd of humping and grinding cattle, there lay the ultimate predator, a wolf in the sheep's clothing. She was a woman, having groomed herself to meet the requirements for the ever-lusting man. Eva had always been a beautiful woman, but the last few years her descent into madness had treated her well. She worked out as often as most people prayed to god, ate a rather strict diet, and kept her body in near perfect physical condition.

And it was because of her strict regimen that she had attracted a fly into her pretty little honey pot, a rather attractive man that was rather intoxicated. His hands were hungry on her body as they danced -- well, it was closer to dry-humping than anything else. She could feel his cock press against her with every bump and grind, his need plain on his face. It was when she was sure he was just about to toss her to the ground in the club that she leaned close, whispering in his ear that they should return to her place.

The man was more than willing, following her like a good pet ought to. It was all a part of reeling him in, then, her house quite inviting to her guest. Her bed was a lovely thing, scarlet sheets and soft, warm comforter. He practically walked to his own death, tugging her along to his quite literal death bed. It wasn't until this point that she had returned his affections, her lips hungry on his body, hands grasping him and fondling him. She wanted him excited, wanted his blood rushing.

Sex was a messy thing, always had been. And it was never interesting with those that were drunk. He'd been far too eager in removing her clothes, his own following suit. The man had a cock that was rather impressive, but she wasn't paying attention to his swollen length, far too interested in the veins that stuck out on his body, her fingers trailing one.

Eva permitted him to get forceful, to push her down onto the bed, wrestling his way in between her legs as he position his cock against her opening. He thrust inside of her with a grunt, his cock delving deep into her sex as he started to move, his only pace to fuck hard and fast. He was a selfish lover, caring more about his own cock being satisfied than his partner. But that was fine. Eva arched under him, her hands sliding beneath the pillow. She faked a moan, arching up against him and proclaiming something along the lines of him being the best lover she'd ever had.

Her fingers found what they sought, the hilt of a blade that she'd hidden there before leaving in search of prey. Her moaning, writhing bullshit came to a swift halt, a true smile coming to her lips as she brought the blade across his belly, his blood gushing over her in hot gushes, his intestines falling out onto her stomach.

"Ah, yes," Finally, her lover wasn't so selfish, emptying himself upon her to make a hot, sticky mess of red on her sheets and between her legs. She was finally enjoying the sex, her hips bucking up into his now unmoving hips, his weight coming down upon her as his strength died with him. She came to her orgasm as he died on top of her, the last of his blood seeping out in slow drips.

As satisfying as it was to control man like this, it was always so disappointing afterwards. Such a mess to clean up, what with the blood and the body to dispose of. It was second nature to her by now, a process that was well worth the rewards she got.

And again, tonight, she found herself in the breeding grounds again, primed and ready for the hunt...

Evil Spirit/Possessed Man
The very first sin to ever be committed was the sin of the forbidden fruit - and the original sin began with Eve. The Bible details the curse of Eve, from a woman now having menstruation to the pains of labor to bring a child into the world, but no one talks about Eve's true curse. Instead of death, she was stuck in limbo as the Original Eve. The eve of it. She has been nothing but a spirit, influencing the weak minded and corrupting people. The first time she got too much power, God flooded the earth and left only Noah's family to survive. And so she was weakened, at least for a while. But opportunity has struck again, and oddly enough in a man named after her husband. He is a weak man, already suffering from the beginnings of mental disease. She uses it to get inside his head, first as a whisper but steadily gaining strength until she can force him to commit horrible acts without being aware. As he starts to believe in her powers, she is able to manifest as her true self - a gorgeous, brown-skinned maiden with round ample bosoms and wide hips. She's a treat for the eyes, but she is truly still a dark creature full of evil. And Eve is only getting stronger.

Plotless pictures

Something with Ruby Rose
Sexy cyborgs ** NSFW
Scary monsters ** NSFW
Innocent virgin ** NSFW
Edging / orgasm control ** NSFW, gif
Chill me, thrill me
Fill me with fantastic terrors never felt before
Nameless here, forevermore.

Ons / Offs