Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 24, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sessha

Is there a difference in the races or something?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Strifesblaze7

Well fire emblem typically only has humans and dragons.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Silk

Well considering he's from Doluna, the area which is described as being "dragonkin land" He could be a Dragonkin, Human or like Levantine in being a Half cast.

Doomglazer

Strifesblaze7

Okay, I can accept that, if you don't mind Pen?

pendarious

I don't mind considering throughout the fire emblem universe there are plenty of half dragon characters for instance:

on Akeniea alone you have the entirety of House Altea which eventually becomes House Yllisse in Awakening.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Silk

Yeah, and as said Doluna is pretty much Dragonkin the the kingdom in the earlier games.

Strifesblaze7

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Ahh curses, thought I had bookmarked this when I first posted here o.O

Still room for an archer and a mage character?

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

Can we get a listing of the countries?

Strifesblaze7

Hmmm.

Altea
Talys
Macedon
Grust
Dolere
Archanea.

windstar

I love Fire Emblem, and I'd love to play in a game like this.

I'd like to play an outlander/nomad though, like Lyndis, Rath, or Guy - who uses this class. Would that be possible?

Silk

Well Nomad is part of the shadow dragon game so I don't see it being an issue, failing that, just be a Social knight with proficiency for bows.

Jxnbury

I have never played Fire Emblem; however, this seems like it could be interesting.

Is there room for a priest? I've always been a support at heart, haha.

Silk

Yeah I think we still got space for it. :)

Sessha

Would anyone have a problem if I played a character from Telius?

Strifesblaze7

Hmmm, I don't mind you wanting to be an archer windstar but we really are weak on other classes, is there any other class you like?

Sure, Jxn, we need a curate. XD

Silk

Depends what you had in mind Sessha.

Currently were sitting on Two lords (One physical based the other magic)
1 Fighter
1 Mercenary
1 Foot Archer
1 Mage

If Jnx goes with her cleric then we have a curate too.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Just occured to me(well again as it has come to me while playing thru a game) it would be an ultimate combo having an archer/mage character in an actual game, would be so OP lol

Silk

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on July 30, 2013, 04:13:47 PM
Just occured to me(well again as it has come to me while playing thru a game) it would be an ultimate combo having an archer/mage character in an actual game, would be so OP lol
Likely the reason it was never a thing :P

Strifesblaze7

When I get on the computer I will put up an accepted character part it my first post here. And make a thread. Should this be in Light, Bondage, NC, or Extreme?

Silk

General rule for me is the more extreme the less consent my character gives. I'm happy to do most extreme kinks, but I'm not too keen on having my characters enjoy it.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Silk on July 30, 2013, 04:19:32 PM
Likely the reason it was never a thing :P

Too true, but the thought is nice to dream about lol, of course then there would be the Pegasus/Dragon General to counter it lmao   :o

Sessha

Well Silk I was making a character to be a Hero. Though I haven't seen who was playing the Mercenary?