1001 Things not to say to your Boss

Started by stormkitten, June 08, 2009, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamonicus XXX

Boss: So What have you been working on today?

Employee: I was working on minding my business but apparently that's now a two person job!
Hello Ladies.
Take a Look at Your Man, Now Back to Me, Now Back to Him, NOW Back to me. Sadly He Isn't Me.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

you need to go to the restroom cause the only thing coming out of your mouth is Sh__.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

wifey0156

Were you born bitchy or did you have to work on getting there?

Cardwolf

You me money, your daughter scrapped me last night when she went down.

MasterMischief

How about you sexually harass me and I drop the charges.

the taken

Chief, I've been having nightmares about this place.  Can we change the decor to something a little less like Cthulu and more like My Little Pony??

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cardwolf

Merry Gentry

You expect me to do what? for how much? *collapses into a fit of laughter*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Autumn52

Boss: Can't you hear the phone is ringing?

You: Yeah, why don't you make yourself useful and answer it.

thirteenhearts

"Come check out this adult web-site I found while surfing the net!"

Daimon de Broken Hearted

While doing your daughter, I think i lost my wedding ring, please see if she can look in her bed.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Autumn52

Your an idoit get out of my way and let me do your job..... oh yeah and answer the F____ phone.

Nico

"I'm still gay, can't work" - because she wouldn't buy it!  XD

Merry Gentry

I'm seriously too hung over to work today.. can you just shut the door on your way out.

Majere Dreavan

Burst into his office unnaounced and very loudly" Ugh, This isnt the bathroom"

TheLegionary

You are working too hard.... he may assign you more work...

Rozel

'Calling to let you know I am not coming in today because I am sick.' (when vacation is set to start the next day.)

I actually did this... 3 years in a row. :P before anyone noticed. :D and was union, so I was untouchable because of our contract.  he he he

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

MasterMischief

When we are finished with my review, let's do yours.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

sartracker

you sust have something on somebody to keep your job!
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

MasterMischief

"You say 'sexual harrassment' like it is a bad thing."

MasterMischief

“You know...you really would look like less of a bog hag if you tarted yourself up a bit.”