Music, how sweet is to listen to thee.(Deb & Demigod1945)

Started by Deborah Jetson, August 29, 2013, 09:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deborah Jetson

This is a rp between Demigod1945 and me. Enjoy reading what we write but don't post here.

Note for Demigod1945: I may not get a rp post in tonight but hopefully with a week from today.

Deborah Jetson

Allura Howell was an assistant grad student to one of professor in the music department . It was the beginning of the spring semester and Allura's last semester as well. She had gotten her undergrad degree here with a music performance major. Now she was working on getting her master of education degree. It was the end of the first week of classes and Friday morning. She was grading the quizzes from the music appreciation class from the Tuesday-Thursday class that was held at ten o'clock in the morning. Then she heard a door opening but she didn't look up to see who it was. She went on grading the quizzes as if nothing had happen.

(Here's something to get started with Demigod1945.)

Current outfit:

Demigod1945

James "Jimmy" Owens

Professor James Owens walked into his dimly lit classroom, adorned with several posters about various music professions. He looked over at the assistant grad student named Allura, who he had been working with for the past week or so.
"Good morning Miss Howell" he said with a smile. He made his way over to his desk in the back corner in of the room, a cup of coffee in hand. He sat in his computer chair and looked back over at Allura. "Grading this week's quizzes?" While he had only met the girl just over a week ago, he oddly felt like he known her for months. Very odd indeed.

(Sorry for short post brain dead at the moment, and Very Sorry for not posting in the last week, I was caught of guard by some heavy RL stuff. )

Deborah Jetson

Allura looked up after he addressed her."Good morning Professor Owens, and I am grading them. Some of them are quite dismal to look at. Hopefully some of them will pick up the slack sooner than later. "She said back to him, wondering if those students would. It was for a music appreciation class and some folks don't take that class seriously.

Allura likes working with Professor Owens so far, even only for a week. They seem to get along well enough and no problems so far. "I'm almost done with grading the quizzes from yesterday's ten o'clock music appreciation class. Is there any other quizzes from any of your other classes that yI need to grade? " She asked him, before looking back at the quiz that she was currently grading and it was one of the dismal ones.

(Sorry for the wait as well, in getting back to you.)

Deborah Jetson