Crystalline Academy • Recruitment Thread

Started by AliceInLace, February 12, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdwardShane

If he is interested in being siblings with my character, please do let him know I am open to discussing it.  :)

LamentingQuill

I can't wait to see the roles fill up and see what colorful amazing characters we get.

MelisaArtemis

I already sent my character to ALice :)

PS: Edward, my SO sent a message to you (and Alice) about his character using my account... before you ask how the hell that happened. He sent it from his smartphone browser and forgot to log off my account from in there....

TheCorsair

Completely interested.  Is the role of Lunarian prince filled yet?  (If so, I'll go with Prudentia...)

Outlaw Fallen

Yes, Lunarian prince is spoken for, Corsair. However, unless Alice hasn't alerted me, Prudentia is still open.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

TheCorsair

Thanks.  Prudentian Prince reserve submitted!

AliceInLace

Wow this really blew up since I have been away :) super excited. Give me a minute to catch up a few things and I am going to address a few things
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 17, 2015, 02:14:34 PM
Wow this really blew up since I have been away :) super excited. Give me a minute to catch up a few things and I am going to address a few things

I know! Isn't it exciting?! Things are looking up! :D

AliceInLace

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

AidenWhite

I am placing my interest in, for a prince from Violetta. I'll be able to get up a CS later.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

AliceInLace

Quote from: AidenWhite on February 17, 2015, 05:09:30 PM
I am placing my interest in, for a prince from Violetta. I'll be able to get up a CS later.

Sure thing!

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: AidenWhite on February 17, 2015, 05:09:30 PM

Definitely looking forward to it!
I will come reformed

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Interdiction of words

Sent my reserve for the Aquaria Prince. I am so very excited for this game.
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Chasseybaby

Im so intrigued by this idea! Does anyone know what is still available princess wise?

EdwardShane

Quote from: Chasseybaby on February 18, 2015, 05:36:01 PM
Im so intrigued by this idea! Does anyone know what is still available princess wise?

I believe that fire, air, water, dark, and thought are still not taken...but I could be wrong

Chasseybaby

Hmmm Im one the fence between Fire and Dark at the moment if those are not already occupied  >.<

EdwardShane

Both are very viable choices.  I don't blame you for being conflicted lol

AliceInLace

UPDATE

Alright everyone! Looks like we have gotten quite the interest here so I would like to go ever a few things as well as some updates that have occurred.

Firstly, Welcome everyone who has joined! Once we start getting a few more profiles in then we can begin posting. The first thing is just everyone arriving to the school, getting reading in the dorms and going to the welcoming ball. Arrival time is 6PM and the Ball starts at 8PM so I will keep you posted on that.

Also, the OOC is now open as well so please feel free to take conversations in there and that is also where I will give full updates of any IC events such as the Welcoming Ball.

As an Update I added in the new players and added rules on posting and absences as well so please be sure to review that.

We are looking for Teacher position still! If you know anyone please feel free to invite them. If you feel like you could handle a second character I will also start accepting those. The teachers are not just NPCs either, they are full characters with stories, relations and what not just like the royals so don't think if you are playing a teacher you'll just be doing the classes. You can have relations and if we're really scandelous, relations with other students.

EdwardShane

I -may- consider making a teacher character....maybe.  I just need to figure some stuff out first is all.

AidenWhite

I could make one if there is not enough interest for a teacher.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

AliceInLace

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 18, 2015, 08:45:00 PM
sounds great guys!

Saria's profile will be heading your way in a couple minutes once I add the finishing touches

AliceInLace

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 18, 2015, 08:46:51 PM
Saria's profile will be heading your way in a couple minutes once I add the finishing touches
Thanks

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: Chasseybaby on February 18, 2015, 05:56:03 PM
Hmmm Im one the fence between Fire and Dark at the moment if those are not already occupied  >.<

Shoot me a PM if you decide you would like to play the Lunarian princess, Chassey. I have some ideas I would like to discuss.
I will come reformed